- Hawaii holds off Cal St Fullerton, 81-77 Updated: Mar-09-14 3:53 am
- UC Santa Barbara defeats Cal Poly 71-55 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:09 am
- UC Irvine beats UC Davis 74-46 for Big West title Updated: Mar-08-14 10:11 pm
- Long Beach State beats UC Riverside 74-67 Updated: Mar-08-14 9:51 pm
- UCSB fan arrested after confronting rival coach Updated: Mar-07-14 7:30 pm
- UC Santa Barbara fan confronts Hawaii coach Updated: Mar-07-14 12:47 am
- Cal State Northridge defeats Long Beach St 91-83 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:44 am
- UC Irvine tops Cal St Fullerton 62-44 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:44 am
- UC Riverside cruises past UC Davis 78-65 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:42 am
- Defense powers UC Irvine past Cal Poly 55-48 Updated: Mar-02-14 10:11 am
- UC Riverside edges CS Northridge 106-105 in 2OT Updated: Mar-02-14 1:33 am
- Cal State Fullerton defeats Long Beach State 84-76 Updated: Mar-01-14 11:32 pm
- UC Santa Barbara handles UC Davis 67-54 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:41 pm
- Hammonds' 3 lifts Long Beach St. over Hawaii 63-61 Updated: Feb-28-14 1:12 am
- UC Davis beats Cal Poly 85-73 Updated: Feb-28-14 12:53 am
- UC Irvine beats UCSB 71-60, alone atop Big West Updated: Feb-28-14 12:47 am
- Cal St. Fullerton tops Cal St. Northridge 82-81 Updated: Feb-28-14 12:45 am
- Standhardinger leads Hawaii past UC Davis 86-77 Updated: Feb-23-14 2:32 am
- Eversley, Cal Poly get past UC Riverside 69-64 Updated: Feb-23-14 1:36 am
- CS Northridge comes back, shocks UC Irvine 81-75 Updated: Feb-23-14 1:18 am
- Williams, Harmon lead UCSB past CS Fullerton 80-65 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:32 pm
- UC Irvine shuts down Hawaii for 60-56 overtime win Updated: Feb-21-14 2:59 am
- Cal State Fullerton turns away Cal Poly 67-59 Updated: Feb-21-14 12:51 am
- UC Santa Barbara edges UC Riverside 55-54 Updated: Feb-21-14 12:17 am
- Long Beach State coasts past UC Davis 79-57 Updated: Feb-21-14 12:11 am
HONOLULU - Keith Shamburger converted 12 of 14 free-throw attempts in the final 3 minutes as Hawaii held off Cal State Fullerton, 81-77 in a regular-season finale Saturday.
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Alan Williams had 23 points, 10 rebounds and five blocks to lead UC Santa Barbara to a 71-55 win over Cal Poly on Saturday night.
IRVINE, California - Will Davis II scored 14 points to lead UC Irvine in a 74-46 rout against UC Davis, and the Anteaters clinched the Big West title to close out the regular season on Saturday night.
LONG BEACH, California - Mike Caffey scored 13 points and Dan Jennings had 10 points and 13 rebounds as Long Beach State closed its regular season with a 74-67 victory over UC Riverside on Saturday.
SANTA BARBARA, California - A UC Santa Barbara fan who went on court and confronted Hawaii coach Gib Arnold during a game has been arrested.
SANTA BARBARA, California - A UC Santa Barbara basketball fan ran on the court and confronted Hawaii coach Gib Arnold during the Gauchos' 86-77 victory over the Rainbow Warriors on Thursday night.
LOS ANGELES - Stephan Hicks scored a career-high 28 points, shooting 7 of 11 from the field and hitting all 13 of his free throws, to pace Cal State Northridge past Long Beach State 91-83 on Thursday night.
FULLERTON, California - Will Davis II scored 16 points as UC Irvine defeated Cal State Fullerton 62-44 Thursday night, guaranteeing the Anteaters at least a share of the Big West Conference regular-season title, their first in 12 years.
RIVERSIDE, California - Chris Patton scored 20 points on 10-of-17 shooting and grabbed nine rebounds to propel UC Riverside into the Big West tournament with a 78-65 victory over UC Davis on Thursday night.
IRVINE, California - Alex Young scored 12 points and UC Irvine maintained sole possession of first place in the Big West Conference by topping Cal Poly 55-48 on Saturday night.
RIVERSIDE, California - Chris Patton scored five of his season-high 30 points in double overtime to help UC Riverside edge Cal State Northridge 106-105 on Saturday night.
FULLERTON, California - Michael Williams scored 28 points as Cal State Fullerton defeated Long Beach State 84-76 on Saturday night.
LONG BEACH, California - Dan Jennings finished with 15 points and 11 rebounds and Travis Hammonds hit a 3-pointer with 8 seconds to play as Long Beach State beat Hawaii 63-61 Thursday night.
DAVIS, California - Avery Johnson scored a career-high 18 points, including a trio of 3-pointers, to lift UC Davis to an 85-73 win over Cal Poly on Thursday night.
IRVINE, California - Chris McNealy scored 17 points and UC Irvine defeated UC Santa Barbara 71-60 Thursday night in a matchup of the Big West's first-place teams.
HONOLULU - Christian Standhardinger scored 29 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Hawaii cruised to an 86-77 victory over UC Davis on Saturday night.
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Chris Eversley scored 22 points to lead Cal Poly past UC Riverside 69-64 on Saturday night.
LOS ANGELES - Stephen Maxwell scored 20 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Cal State Northridge beat UC Irvine 81-75 on Saturday night.
HONOLULU - Mamadou Ndiaye had 11 points Thursday night to lead UC Irvine to an overtime victory at Hawaii 60-56.
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Michael Williams scored 23 points, including 14 of 16 at the line, as Cal State Fullerton avenged a narrow loss to Cal Poly earlier in the season with a 67-59 win Thursday.
SANTA BARBARA, California - Alan Williams scored 19 points and gathered 15 rebounds as UC Santa Barbara edged UC Riverside 55-54 on Thursday.