- Boise State accepts invite to Hawaii Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:50 pm
- Nevada slips past UC Davis 87-81 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 1:05 am
- Cal Poly pulls away from Santa Clara 64-53 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:39 am
- Pepperdine holds off UC Irvine 75-69 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:27 am
- Seattle beats Cal St. Fullerton 74-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:29 pm
- Hawaii's good second half upends NAU 76-66 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:30 pm
- Warren leads NC State over Long Beach State 76-66 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:44 pm
- Santa Barbara gets first-ever win over Cal 72-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 1:33 am
- Seattle downs Cal State Northridge 58-53 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:38 am
- Cal St-Fullerton earns 78-64 win at Pepperdine Updated: Dec-05-13 12:09 am
- No. 18 UCLA beats UC Santa Barbara 89-76 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:53 am
- No. 18 UCLA beats UC Santa Barbara 89-76 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:41 am
- Wragge starts, Creighton tops Long Beach St. 78-61 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:38 am
- CS Northridge cruises, defeats Southern Utah 84-57 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:21 am
- California drops UC Irvine 73-56 Updated: Dec-03-13 1:29 am
- California drops UC Irvine 73-56 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:53 am
- Seattle rolls over UC Davis 77-53 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:14 am
- Amardi, No. 14 Ducks defeat Cal Poly 82-61 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:39 am
- Amardi, No. 14 Ducks defeat Cal Poly 82-61 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:18 am
- CS Northridge pulls away from La Sierra 97-79 Updated: Dec-01-13 9:37 pm
- Charleston clamps down on cold Fullerton, 61-48 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:07 pm
- UC Irvine knocks off Sacrament State 79-53 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:47 am
- Washington defeats Long Beach St. in 2 OT, 92-89 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:48 pm
- Washington defeats Long Beach St. in 2 OT, 92-89 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:33 pm
- Idaho rallies to upend UC Davis 80-76 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:25 pm
HONOLULU - Boise State will play Oregon State in the Hawaii Bowl on Christmas Eve at Aloha Stadium.
DAVIS, California - Jerry Evans, Jr. scored 25 points, making the last two free throws in overtime, to help Nevada slip past UC Davis 87-81 Saturday night.
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - David Nwaba scored 21 points as Cal Poly pulled away from Santa Clara for a 64-53 win Saturday night.
IRVINE, California - Stacy Davis had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and Jeremy Major added 18 points as Pepperdine defeated UC Irvine 75-69 Saturday night.
FULLERTON, California - Isiah Imipig scored 22 points and Deshaun Sunderhaus added 17 as Seattle beat Cal State Fullerton 74-65 Saturday night.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Garrett Nevels led Hawaii with 24 points and they bested NAU 76-66 on Saturday night.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - T.J. Warren scored 23 points to lead North Carolina State to a 76-66 victory over Long Beach State Saturday afternoon at PNC Arena.
SANTA BARBARA, California - Alan Williams scored 24 points Friday night as UC Santa Barbara defeated Cal for the first time 72-65.
NORTHRIDGE, California - Jarell Flora shot 5-of-7 from beyond the 3-point arc and scored 23 points as Seattle beat Cal State Northridge 58-53 on Thursday night.
MALIBU, California - Marquis Horne pumped in 21 points to lead Cal State-Fullerton to a 78-64 win at Pepperdine Wednesday night.
LOS ANGELES - UC Santa Barbara couldn't match its strong first half against No. 18 UCLA with another solid 20 minutes.
LOS ANGELES - No. 18 UCLA used its depth to pull away from a halftime tie with UC Santa Barbara.
LONG BEACH, California - Ethan Wragge scored 15 points in his first start since March 24, 2010, and Creighton defeated Long Beach State 78-61 on Tuesday night.
NORTHRIDGE, California - Stephan Hicks broke the 1,000-point career plateau, scoring 20 points as Cal State Northridge easily handled Southern Utah, 84-57 Tuesday night.
BERKELEY, California - Richard Solomon drew a pretty big assignment in his first game back in California's lineup after suffering a scratched cornea last week in the Maui Invitational.
BERKELEY, California - David Kravish had 19 points and 10 rebounds, Jabari Bird added 14 points and California beat UC Irvine 73-56 on Monday night.
SEATTLE - Isiah Umipig scored 30 points, hitting on 6 of 11 beyond the arc, to pace Seattle over UC Davis 77-53 Monday night.
EUGENE, Oregon - Cal Poly coach Joe Callero hopes his team learned a thing or two about consistency in suffering its worst defeat of the season on Sunday.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon is off to its best start in seven years, and the players say they are still getting used to each other.
LOS ANGELES - Stephen Maxwell scored 21 points and had 13 rebounds, while Stephan Hicks added 21 of his own with 10 boards as Cal State Northridge put away La Sierra of the NAIA 97-79 Sunday.
ANAHEIM, California - Anthony Stitt and Canyon Barry each scored 14 points, Adjehi Baru recorded a double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds, and College of Charleston defeated Cal State Fullerton 61-48 in the seventh-place game of the Wooden Legacy on Sunday afternoon.
SACRAMENTO, California - Chris McNealy had 15 points and six rebounds to lead UC Irvine to a 79-53 victory over Sacramento State Saturday night.
SEATTLE - With injuries taking their toll on Washington's front court, junior college transfer Mike Anderson stepped up in a big way for the Huskies.
SEATTLE - Mike Anderson scored 19 points and grabbed 16 rebounds as Washington rallied from an eight-point second-half deficit and earned a 92-89 victory over Long Beach State Saturday afternoon.
DAVIS, California - Connor Hill had a career-high 29 points and Glen Dean scored all of his 18 points in the second half as Idaho defeated UC Davis 80-76 Saturday.