- AP Source: Raiders decline 5th-year option on CB DJ Hayden Updated: May-02-16 4:58 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have declined their fifth-year option on cornerback DJ Hayden.
- Raiders trade up to select QB Connor Cook in 4th round Updated: Apr-30-16 8:43 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland general manager Reggie McKenzie was schooled in the draft by Ron Wolf during his long tenure in the front office in Green Bay.
- Raiders trade up to take QB Cook in 4th round of NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 7:26 pm
CHICAGO - Connor Cook is the winningest quarterback in Michigan State history. Andrew Billings is coming off a dominant season on Baylor's defensive line.
- Raiders give Mexico a taste of the NFL during draft days Updated: Apr-30-16 6:41 pm
- Raiders select defensive end Jihad Ward in 2nd round Updated: Apr-29-16 10:37 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Jihad Ward's path to the NFL included spending two years in junior college and a rare position change - moving from safety and wide receiver to the defensive line.
- Raiders in Las Vegas? It's still several hurdles away Updated: Apr-29-16 8:47 pm
LAS VEGAS - Raiders owner Mark Davis pledged this week to relocate his NFL team from Oakland to Las Vegas if a proposed $1.4 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is built. Here are some hurdles the proposal would have to clear before becoming reality.
- Raiders owner to Las Vegas: Build it and we will come Updated: Apr-28-16 4:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Mark Davis was beaming as he posed with fans behind a black and silver "Las Vegas Raiders" banner. He made a few jokes before delivering a $500 million commitment to a new stadium in the city for his team.
- Goodell: NFL ready to move on from 'Deflategate' Updated: Apr-27-16 10:11 pm
CHICAGO - As far as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is concerned, the league is ready to move on from "Deflategate."
- Column: Can Vegas win a longshot bet on the Raiders? Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
LAS VEGAS - This is a town built on taking money from people, not giving it to them.
- Packers preseason slate has home games vs. Browns, Raiders Updated: Apr-07-16 4:41 pm
- Raiders sign free-agent safety Reggie Nelson Updated: Apr-07-16 3:02 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders signed free-agent safety Reggie Nelson on Thursday, giving them a replacement for retired Pro Bowler Charles Woodson and a proven starter in the secondary.
- AP source: Jets to sign former Raiders WR-KR Jeremy Ross Updated: Apr-06-16 10:42 pm
- AP Source: Raiders agree to 2-year deal with S Reggie Nelson Updated: Apr-06-16 8:20 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders agreed to a two-year contract with free-agent safety Reggie Nelson on Wednesday, according to a person with knowledge of the deal.