- Raiders' D can't get off field on third down Updated: Dec-12-13 6:52 pm
- Brown's misstep latest in string of near miracles Updated: Dec-12-13 1:25 pm
- I, Robot? No more for Jets' Geno Smith Updated: Dec-11-13 7:41 pm
- Raiders WR Rod Streater chases 1,000-yard season Updated: Dec-11-13 6:24 pm
- Spirits higher for Jets after ending skid Updated: Dec-09-13 8:24 pm
- Raiders see progress despite another losing season Updated: Dec-09-13 7:38 pm
- Raiders struggle again in 37-27 loss to Jets Updated: Dec-08-13 6:50 pm
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders Updated: Dec-08-13 6:20 pm
- Raiders' McFadden, Jennings & Jets' Hill inactive Updated: Dec-08-13 12:05 pm
- Raiders rookie QB comfortable in cold weather Updated: Dec-06-13 9:51 pm
- Geno getting help as Kerley set to return for Jets Updated: Dec-06-13 5:51 pm
- Raiders hope to get boost from healthy Branch Updated: Dec-05-13 6:35 pm
- Raiders backfield thinned by injuries Updated: Dec-04-13 7:53 pm
- Undrafted receivers holding up well for Raiders Updated: Dec-02-13 7:48 pm
- Struggling Smith remains Jets' starting QB Updated: Dec-02-13 7:08 pm
- Cowboys RB Dunbar (knee) out for season Updated: Nov-29-13 9:56 pm
- Raiders' collapse similar to 2012 Updated: Nov-29-13 6:14 pm
- Romo, Cowboys top Raiders 31-24 after slow start Updated: Nov-29-13 3:33 am
- Murray gets 3 TDs, Cowboys rally by Raiders 31-24 Updated: Nov-28-13 10:20 pm
- Raiders losers again, falling 31-24 at Cowboys Updated: Nov-28-13 10:07 pm
- Raiders RG Brisiel leaves game with knee injury Updated: Nov-28-13 7:54 pm
- Raiders RB McFadden set for return against Cowboys Updated: Nov-28-13 3:37 pm
- NFL announces dates of 3 London games in 2014 Updated: Nov-28-13 10:14 am
- McFadden expected to play for Raiders Updated: Nov-27-13 9:23 pm
- Man: No fear trying to catch woman at stadium Updated: Nov-25-13 9:30 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Jason Tarver is as passionate and animated as any coach in the NFL. The Oakland Raiders' defensive coordinator is usually quick with a statistic or two to back up whatever point he's trying to make.
PITTSBURGH - Antonio Brown could not stop hitting rewind. Over and over again the Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver watched himself tightrope down the sideline on the final play against the Miami Dolphins last Sunday.
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Geno Smith was more R2D2 than NFL quarterback for a few dismal weeks.
ALAMEDA, California - When Rod Streater arrived in Oakland in the spring of 2012 as an undrafted and unheralded receiver out of Temple, his focus was on the smallest of goals rather than something as noteworthy as a 1,000-yard receiving season.
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Geno Smith took some razzing from his coaches as they watched film of the New York Jets' victory.
ALAMEDA, California - Stumbling to the finish of a losing season has become an all-too-familiar feeling around the Oakland Raiders.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Dennis Allen was irked by several failures in his Oakland Raiders' latest defeat: a slow start, turnovers and shaky special teams.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Geno Smith bounced back in a big way after an early interception had memories of some recent mistakes creeping into his mind.
ALAMEDA, California - As if playing in the Eastern time zone where they've lost 12 straight games isn't bad enough, the Oakland Raiders could be facing snowy conditions Sunday against the New York Jets.
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Geno Smith will look around in his huddle at some point Sunday and likely see three familiar faces on the field with him.
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders finally might be getting one of the anchors of their defense back.
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders may have to reach way down on the depth chart to fill out their backfield for Sunday's game in New York.
ALAMEDA, California - Rod Streater and Andre Holmes are perfect examples of how things have changed with the Oakland Raiders in the post-Al Davis era.
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Geno Smith is staying put as the New York Jets' starting quarterback.
ALAMEDA, California - Dennis Allen's second season as coach of the Oakland Raiders is starting to look a lot like his first - and that's not necessarily a good thing.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo had a virus, and his offense was looking a little pale too.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo was sick, and it wasn't because he had just watched the Oakland Raiders return a fumble for a touchdown on the opening kickoff.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Raiders right guard Mike Brisiel left Thursday's game against Dallas after injuring his knee on Oakland's first offensive play.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Oakland running back Darren McFadden is active for the first time since straining a hamstring Nov. 3 and is set to play against Dallas.
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders running back Darren McFadden went through a light practice Wednesday and will play against Dallas on Thanksgiving Day.
OAKLAND, California - The injured man authorities say saved a woman's life after she jumped from the third level of the Oakland Raiders' stadium said Monday that he's no hero and he would do it again.