- Lockett's early TD sends Seattle to 31-21 win over Oakland Updated: Sep-04-15 2:11 am
SEATTLE - If there was such an award, Seattle Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett would be the clear MVP of the preseason.
- Spotlight shines on trio of 2nd-year quarterbacks Updated: Sep-04-15 12:12 am
ALAMEDA, California - The challenges facing a rookie quarterback in the NFL can be a bit overwhelming.
- Raiders sign free agent LB Lorenzo Alexander Updated: Sep-02-15 5:33 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have signed free agent linebacker Lorenzo Alexander.
- Raiders to go with Howard at right tackle Updated: Sep-01-15 9:03 pm
ALAMEDA, California - With less than two weeks before the Oakland Raiders' season-opener, Austin Howard doesn't have much time to ease into his role as the team's starting right tackle.
- McFadden on board if Dallas replaces Murray by committee Updated: Sep-01-15 6:24 pm
IRVING, Texas - Darren McFadden wants to be one of the replacements for NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray.
- Louisville's Petrino seeks strong follow-up to 9-4 debut Updated: Aug-31-15 5:18 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Bobby Petrino has some wins in hand entering his second season as Louisville's coach even before his Cardinals open Saturday against No. 6 Auburn in Atlanta.
- Starting offenses struggle, Cardinals beat Raiders 30-23 Updated: Aug-31-15 12:51 am
OAKLAND, California - Even though Carson Palmer spent much of the first half on his back and running from the Oakland defense, Arizona coach Bruce Arians is not concerned about his offensive line.
- Raiders waive second-year safety Jonathan Dowling Updated: Aug-29-15 4:51 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have waived safety Jonathan Dowling, making the move a day before their third preseason game.
- Raiders still seeking to identify backup running back Updated: Aug-28-15 4:33 pm
ALAMEDA, California - With a starting running back that hasn't had more than 100 carries in a season since entering the NFL, the Oakland Raiders know they will likely have to count on some of their backups to generate a consistent running game this season.
- Raiders LB Sio Moore fighting for spot on team Updated: Aug-27-15 6:57 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Despite being one of Oakland's best defensive players his first two years in the NFL, Sio Moore is just fighting for a spot on the team this season.
- Raiders excited about upgraded facilities Updated: Aug-26-15 7:50 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders finally have a state-of-the-art training facility even if they are still searching for a permanent home.
- Raiders sign S Taylor Mays, was cut by Lions Updated: Aug-26-15 2:27 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have signed free agent safety Taylor Mays.
- Developer: Raiders stadium in Oakland, California, feasible Updated: Aug-25-15 10:13 pm
OAKLAND, California - A San Diego businessman says his latest plan for a new Raiders stadium in the city of Oakland has a 50-50 chance of succeeding, but he's revealing little else about it.
- Raiders coaching staff has impressive playing credentials Updated: Aug-24-15 1:56 pm
NAPA, California - The Oakland Raiders added an impressive group this offseason. They brought in 10 men who combined for 102 years of playing experience with 15 Pro Bowl appearances, five All-Pro selections and one Hall of Fame induction.
- Vikings rally after storm delay, top Raiders 20-12 Updated: Aug-23-15 1:12 am
- Raiders' line benefits from addition of Rodney Hudson Updated: Aug-19-15 7:33 pm
NAPA, California - Derek Carr was only on the field for two series in the Raiders' preseason-opening win over the St. Louis Rams. That was more than enough time for the second-year quarterback to realize how much better his supporting cast is.
- Raiders counting on Latavius Murray to revive running game Updated: Aug-18-15 10:42 pm
NAPA, California - Whether it was because of injuries his first year or a lack of trust from his coaches last season, Latavius Murray has been more of a spectator than a participant since joining the Oakland Raiders.
- Big fan turnout greets Rams at their California workouts Updated: Aug-17-15 10:45 pm
OXNARD, California - The way their long-suffering Southern California fans see it, the Rams are considering restoration, not relocation.
- Los Angeles stadium could bring shift in NFL divisions Updated: Aug-17-15 9:09 pm
- Raiders WR Rod Streater returns to practice Updated: Aug-16-15 5:11 pm
NAPA, California - When Rod Streater went down with a season-ending broken foot last September, he left behind a wide receiver group on the Oakland Raiders that was extremely thin.
- Chargers announce 4-year extension for Philip Rivers Updated: Aug-16-15 12:42 am
SAN DIEGO - Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers have agreed to a four-year contract extension.
- Rams' Bates has MCL knee sprain Updated: Aug-15-15 8:53 pm
UNDATED - St. Louis Rams special teams player Daren Bates will be out about a month with a MCL knee sprain sustained in the preseason opener.
- Police chief fired after detainment of Nate Allen Updated: Aug-15-15 11:46 am
FORT MYERS, Florida - A southwest Florida police chief has been fired for the wrongful detainment of Oakland Raiders safety Nate Allen.
- Carr to Cooper leads Raiders to 18-3 exhibition win vs. Rams Updated: Aug-15-15 3:25 am
OAKLAND, California - Derek Carr took little time to build up his rapport with rookie receiver Amari Cooper.
- Woodhead scores TD in return to Bolts, who beat 'Boys 17-7 Updated: Aug-14-15 2:02 am
SAN DIEGO - It didn't take long for Danny Woodhead to remind the San Diego Chargers and their fans of what they missed most of the 2014 season.