- Mavs roll past Spurs 113-92, even series at 1-1 Updated: Apr-24-14 12:27 am
- Spurs' Popovich wins NBA Coach of the Year Updated: Apr-22-14 4:33 pm
- Ageless Duncan enjoys Spurs' latest playoff run Updated: Apr-21-14 6:26 pm
- Ginobili welcome baby boy during playoff break Updated: Apr-21-14 5:11 pm
- Timberwolves' Rick Adelman retiring after 23 years Updated: Apr-21-14 5:08 pm
- Popovich to Sager: 'I promise I'll be nice' Updated: Apr-20-14 6:32 pm
- Grizzlies grab 7th seed, beat Dallas 106-105 in OT Updated: Apr-17-14 12:21 am
- Hill leads Lakers over Spurs in finale, 113-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:44 pm
- Rockets down Spurs 104-98 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:29 pm
- Belinelli emerges as next great Spurs role player Updated: Apr-13-14 1:08 pm
- Spurs clinch league's best record with 112-104 win Updated: Apr-12-14 12:24 am
- Tony Parker set to play against Suns Updated: Apr-11-14 8:03 pm
- Mills shines in Parker's place, Spurs top Mavs Updated: Apr-11-14 12:05 am
- A look at the NBA playoff picture Updated: Apr-09-14 3:17 am
- Wolves cruise past Spurs, 110-91 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:24 pm
- Leonard, Spurs beat Grizzlies after Parker leaves Updated: Apr-06-14 11:05 pm
- Parker leaves Spurs' game with back spasms Updated: Apr-06-14 8:24 pm
- Durant, Thunder end Spurs' 19-game win streak Updated: Apr-04-14 12:38 am
- Parker, Duncan lead Spurs past Warriors 111-90 Updated: Apr-03-14 1:43 am
- Spurs' streak hits 18 with 103-77 win at Indiana Updated: Apr-01-14 3:41 am
- Spurs beat Pacers 103-77 for 18th straight win Updated: Mar-31-14 11:06 pm
- Danny Green will start for Spurs Updated: Mar-31-14 6:12 pm
- Belinelli, Spurs top Pelicans 96-80; streak at 17 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:20 am
- Davis (ankle) misses Pelicans' game against Spurs Updated: Mar-29-14 8:15 pm
- Spurs win 16th straight, beat Nuggets 133-102 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:48 am
SAN ANTONIO - Blowing their playoff opener turned out to be great therapy for the Dallas Mavericks.
The San Antonio Spurs, the model for stability and sustained success in the modern NBA, were still a shaken team when they showed up for training camp in October, less than four months after a devastating loss to Miami in the NBA Finals.
SAN ANTONIO - It's a tense moment on the court and Tim Duncan is focused, watching one opponent out of the corner of his eye as he sizes up another.
SAN ANTONIO - Less than 24 hours after Manu Ginobili helped deliver a Game 1 victory over Dallas in the Western Conference playoffs, he helped deliver something even better.
MINNEAPOLIS - As his 23rd season as an NBA coach entered the home stretch, Rick Adelman looked tired.
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs coach Gregg Popovich says he looks forward to sideline reporter Craig Sager's return and "I promise I'll be nice."
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies had every reason to ease up in the regular season finale after pushing hard the past three months to reach the postseason.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets needed one win in their last two games or a loss by Portland on Wednesday to secure home-court advantage in their first-round playoff series against the Trail Blazers.
On the list of free agents available last summer, Marco Belinelli's name certainly didn't stand out.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs have said their goal this season was not to have the league's best record.
DALLAS - Patty Mills is a shooter no matter when he goes into the game.
A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with eight days remaining in the regular season:
MINNEAPOLIS - Throughout the San Antonio Spurs' 19-game winning streak, coach Gregg Popovich was practically begging for his team to lose to help them re-focus as the playoffs approached.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs have maintained that records and winning streaks do not matter as much as staying healthy and becoming consistent on offense and defense.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant's rare streak of games with least 25 points continued, and San Antonio's run of 19 straight wins came to a halt.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs continue to win big and to rest players, and the limited minutes are starting to show in the revival of Tim Duncan's game.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gregg Popovich may be the only guy who can stop San Antonio right now.
INDIANAPOLIS - San Antonio is steamrolling its way into the playoffs. Indiana can't even figure out what's wrong.
INDIANAPOLIS - Guard Danny Green returns to San Antonio's starting lineup Monday as the Spurs try to win a franchise-record 18th consecutive game.
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs coach Gregg Popovich admitted he is getting antsy for a loss. He'll have to wait.
DENVER - As the winning streak climbs, so does the stress level for San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich.