- Ducks top Flames 3-0 in Game 2, stay unbeaten in playoffs Updated: May-04-15 1:51 am
ANAHEIM, California - Six games deep in the Stanley Cup playoffs, nobody has been able to beat the Anaheim Ducks.
- Kane leads Blackhawks past Wild 4-1 Updated: May-04-15 12:47 am
CHICAGO - No. 101 went like so many of the first 100 playoff games for Patrick Kane. A perfect shot at a key moment, another big play at the very end, and a victory for the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Wild go with Haula to replace injured Fontaine Updated: May-03-15 8:11 pm
- Plouffe slam, 5 RBIs, Twins rout White Sox for 4-game sweep Updated: May-03-15 7:11 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Extra time with his hitting coach has paid off for Trevor Plouffe.
- Wild will be without Fontaine for Game 2 vs. Hawks Updated: May-02-15 10:14 pm
- Faceoffs can provide a big lift in the NHL playoffs Updated: May-01-15 2:11 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks were down by one in the final seconds of the first period when Brad Richards approached the faceoff circle on the right side of Nashville goaltender Pekka Rinne. The veteran center made a small motion to Duncan Keith to move up to his left side, and then got ready for the draw.
- Geno Smith remains confident Jets are still 'my team' Updated: Apr-29-15 6:36 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Not long ago, Geno Smith was the exciting new quarterback, the young guy with the big arm who was the future of the Jets.
- Wild taking school submissions for playoff spirit Updated: Apr-29-15 12:12 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild is encouraging schools across Minnesota to get into the playoff spirit.
- Parise has been in right place, with (and for) the Wild Updated: Apr-28-15 6:30 pm
- Armstrong, Hitchcock both still digesting playoff flop Updated: Apr-28-15 4:29 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues general manager Doug Armstrong and coach Ken Hitchcock sat side by side, presenting a united front for a franchise bleeding from its latest playoff flop.
- Sharks near agreement to extend lease in San Jose Updated: Apr-27-15 7:17 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks are close to finalizing an agreement to extend their lease at the SAP Center.
- Predators see youthful roster as reason for hope, motivation Updated: Apr-27-15 6:41 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Nothing takes away the joy of a great regular season quicker than losing early in the playoffs. The Nashville Predators will try and use the disappointment of being ousted in the first-round to drive them during this offseason.
- Predators captain dislocated his right kneecap in playoffs Updated: Apr-27-15 5:56 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Predators captain Shea Weber is recovering from surgery to repair a dislocated right kneecap, an injury that will take up to six weeks for a full recovery.
- For third straight year, St. Louis Blues make an early exit Updated: Apr-27-15 4:56 pm
ST. LOUIS - For the third straight year, it's one and done for the St. Louis Blues.
- Crawford to start for Blackhawks against Wild Updated: Apr-27-15 3:38 pm
- Dubnyk, Wild beat Blues, for rematch with Blackhawks Updated: Apr-27-15 2:18 am
- Parise, Wild advance with 4-1 win over Blues Updated: Apr-26-15 8:47 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota was killing an early penalty when Zach Parise snagged a loose puck in the neutral zone, raced away from St. Louis and triggered a huge roar from the home crowd with his highlight-reel goal off a bad-angle shot.
- Blues pull Allen in 2nd period after 2nd goal by Wild Updated: Apr-26-15 5:03 pm
- Wild sign Swiss center Bertschy to 3-year contract Updated: Apr-26-15 12:08 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild have signed Swiss center Christoph Bertschy (BAIRT'-chee) to a three-year, entry-level contract starting with the 2015-16 season.
- Flames beat Canucks 7-4 to advance in Stanley Cup playoffs Updated: Apr-26-15 1:12 am
CALGARY, Alberta - The Calgary Flames never blinked after falling into a quick 3-0 hole - and the Sea of Red never stopped cheering.
- Keith scores, Blackhawks eliminate Predators with 4-3 win Updated: Apr-26-15 12:48 am
CHICAGO - Duncan Keith waited and waited for just the right moment, and then unloaded.
- Wild beat Blues 4-1 behind Dubnyk, take 3-2 series lead Updated: Apr-25-15 1:23 am
ST. LOUIS - Devan Dubnyk forgot all about that six-goal embarrassment.
- Blues scratch forward Jori Lehtera for Game 5 Updated: Apr-24-15 9:48 pm
- Oilers overhaul front office after disappointing season Updated: Apr-24-15 4:35 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - The Edmonton Oilers made sweeping front-office changes Friday after another disappointing season.
- NHL commish doesn't think 'Katy Perry' chants are sexist Updated: Apr-24-15 4:07 pm
NEW YORK - So long as fans keep their chants clean, NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman has no issue with Anaheim Ducks forward Corey Perry being compared to pop star Katy Perry.