- Rakell, Perry lead Ducks' rally to 5-3 win over Calgary Updated: Nov-25-15 12:50 am
- Pageau scores twice, Senators hold off Stars 7-4 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:39 pm
- Sharks sign F Dainius Zubrus Updated: Nov-24-15 6:28 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks have signed forward Dainius Zubrus to a one-year, two-way contract.
- Rapid City goalie back from brief NHL call-up Updated: Nov-24-15 10:56 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Rookie goaltender Marek Langhamer is back with the Rapid City Rush after a brief call-up to the NHL's Arizona Coyotes.
- McLeod breaks tie in 3rd, Avalanche beat Jets 4-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:53 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - It was as close to home as Cody McLeod will ever play a National Hockey League game, and he was only happy to oblige his family in attendance and those back home.
- Quick bounces back, Kings beat Panthers 3-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:52 am
SUNRISE, Florida - The Los Angeles Kings feel they are back on track.
- Brouwer, Fabbri score in 3rd as Blues rally past Sabres 2-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:47 am
BUFFALO, New York - On a night of odd bounces and missed chances, Robby Fabbri fittingly didn't see his game-winner cross the goal line.
- Lundqvist makes 31 saves, Rangers blank Predators 3-0 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:39 am
NEW YORK - Derek Stepan and the New York Rangers are well aware who is most responsible for their sensational start.
- Orlov, Holtby lead Capitals to 1-0 victory over Oilers Updated: Nov-24-15 12:22 am
WASHINGTON - Dmitry Orlov scored the only goal but the Washington Capitals credited Braden Holtby with their victory Monday night.
- Blues forward Stastny set to return after missing 16 games Updated: Nov-23-15 12:57 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Blues forward Paul Stastny will return to the lineup for St. Louis' game at Buffalo on Monday night after missing 16 games with a broken right foot.
- Cammalleri, Schneider lift Devils over Canucks 3-2 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:03 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Cory Schneider wasn't worried about beating his former team. All the goalie cared about was helping the New Jersey Devils end their road trip on a positive note.
- Sharks win 6th straight, beat Blue Jackets 5-3 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:15 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Maybe the San Jose Sharks should petition to play every game on the road this season.
- Sedin brothers lead Canucks to 6-3 victory over Blackhawks Updated: Nov-22-15 2:34 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Coming off a disastrous road trip and teetering toward another third-period collapse, Henrik and Daniel Sedin showed once again why they're the heart and soul of the Vancouver Canucks.
- Niemi gets 2nd shutout and Stars beat Sabres 3-0 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:43 am
DALLAS - Antti Niemi is a man of few words, and sometimes even fewer goals.
- Dubnyk, Wild shut out Predators 4-0 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:11 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Nashville forward James Neal approached Minnesota goaltender Devan Dubnyk near the end of Saturday night's game and told his offseason golf partner he hoped Dubnyk wouldn't post a shutout.
- Pulkkinen scores late in OT to lift Red Wings past Blues Updated: Nov-22-15 12:02 am
ST. LOUIS - Teemu Pulkkinen capped off a big week for the Detroit Red Wings.
- Thorburn's short-handed goal lifts Jets over Coyotes 3-2 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:49 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Chris Thorburn wasn't even supposed to be on the ice, and yet he scored the game-winning goal for the Winnipeg Jets.
- Marleau gets 1,000th point, Sharks beat Penguins 3-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:18 pm
PITTSBURGH - San Jose Sharks forward Patrick Marleau helped his team continue its roll on the same night he joined an elite group of NHL players.
- Stamkos has 2 goals, Lightning top Ducks 5-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:10 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning may be coming out of their offensive funk.
- Capitals score 4 in first, beat Avalanche 7-3 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:55 pm
- Coyotes recall goalie Marek Langhamer from Rapid City Updated: Nov-21-15 4:55 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes recalled goalie Marek Langhamer from Rapid City of the ECHL on Saturday.
- Anaheim Ducks recall defenseman Shane O'Brien Updated: Nov-21-15 4:39 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks have recalled defenseman Shane O'Brien from the AHL affiliate in San Diego.
- NASCAR's Gordon tries to win championship in career finale Updated: Nov-21-15 1:46 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon is trying to achieve what few sports greats have done before - win a championship in his final season. A surefire future Hall of Famer, Gordon can clinch his fifth career NASCAR Sprint Cup championship on Sunday at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- Sharks coach Peter DeBoer to miss game with personal matter Updated: Nov-21-15 11:29 am
SAN JOSE, California - San Jose Sharks coach Peter DeBoer will miss Saturday night's game in Pittsburgh to deal with a personal matter.
- Gaudreau scores in OT to lift Flames over Blackhawks 2-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 2:03 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Two days after the NHL announced its All-Star game is going to a 3-on-3 format, Johnny Gaudreau made his case to represent Calgary.