- Board seeks to remove Monona County auditor Updated: Dec-06-13 1:22 pm
- Iowa officials: High-speed car kills 1, hurts 2 Updated: Dec-04-13 7:31 pm
- Authorities identify Iowa man shot by trooper Updated: Dec-03-13 4:50 pm
- Iowa State troopers target busy interstates Updated: Dec-01-13 7:58 pm
- Pickup rams into Dyersville officer's cruiser Updated: Nov-29-13 6:38 am
- Iowa teen dies after his car collides with semi Updated: Nov-17-13 3:24 pm
ONAWA, Iowa - The Monona County attorney wants to remove the county auditor, who is accused of drug possession after allegedly buying methamphetamine from an undercover state trooper.
AVOCA, Iowa - Authorities say a vehicle traveling at a high speed in western Iowa has caused a collision, killing its driver and injuring two transportation officers.
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - Authorities have released the name of a man who tried to elude arrest in western Iowa and was shot by a trooper.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Drivers are more likely to be stopped by the Iowa State Patrol in one of five counties that are home to busy stretches of Interstate 80.
DYERSVILLE, Iowa - A pickup driver has escaped from a Dyersville officer after ramming into the officer's police cruiser.
RADCLIFFE, Iowa - Iowa authorities say a 17-year-old was killed when his car crossed the center line of a highway and collided with a semi.