- Gibbs leads Seton Hall past Rutgers 77-71 Updated: Dec-08-13 11:32 pm
- McDermott scores 33, Bluejays top Nebraska 82-67 Updated: Dec-08-13 8:23 pm
- No. 14 Villanova romps past Saint Joseph's, 98-68 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:42 pm
- Butler rolls past North Dakota, 79-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:14 pm
- No. 14 Villanova romps past Saint Joseph's, 98-68 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:02 pm
- Butler rolls past North Dakota, 79-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 8:57 pm
- Marquette falls 70-64 to No. 8 Wisconsin Updated: Dec-07-13 6:44 pm
- No. 8 Wisconsin holds off Marquette, 70-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:09 pm
- Davis 3s key Xavier past Bowling Green 85-73 in OT Updated: Dec-07-13 5:06 pm
- St. John's beats Fordham 104-58 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:44 pm
- Georgetown holds off Colgate 61-55 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:53 pm
- Miles' Huskers are out to end Creighton dominance Updated: Dec-07-13 4:03 am
- ASU pulls away in 2nd half, routs DePaul 78-56 Updated: Dec-06-13 9:50 pm
- Georgetown rolls over High Point 80-45 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:30 pm
- Providence defeats Rhode Island 50-49 Updated: Dec-05-13 10:33 pm
- Seton Hall streaks past LIU-Brooklyn 92-81 Updated: Dec-05-13 9:18 pm
- No. 14 Villanova remains perfect, tops Penn 77-54 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:02 am
- No. 14 Villanova remains perfect, tops Penn 77-54 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:35 pm
- Wragge starts, Creighton tops Long Beach St. 78-61 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:38 am
- SDSU beats No. 25 Marquette 67-59 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:44 am
- No. 3 Kentucky beats Providence 79-65 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:00 am
- No. 3 Kentucky beats Providence 79-65 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:40 am
- No. 20 Creighton falls 60-53 to George Washington Updated: Dec-01-13 11:33 pm
- Larsen, Geo Washington top No. 20 Creighton 60-53 Updated: Dec-01-13 11:09 pm
- DePaul handles Oregon State 93-81 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:31 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Sterling Gibbs scored 27 points, and center Eugene Teague collected 16 points and 16 rebounds to lead Seton Hall past Rutgers, 77-71, on Sunday at the Rutgers Athletic Center.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Doug McDermott scored 33 points, and Creighton built a big lead quickly and ran off to an 82-67 victory over Nebraska on Sunday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Eleven players saw action Saturday night for the Butler Bulldogs as they faced North Dakota, but when the final buzzer sounded there was no doubt that it was the Kellen Dunham show at Hinkle Fieldhouse.
PHILADELPHIA - Jay Wright expected another classic city rivalry game, where fans are rowdy and the score tight until the final buzzer.
INDIANAPOLIS - North Dakota proved it could compete with the more skilled Butler Bulldogs during the first 10 minutes of the game. And then Kellen Dunham found his stroke.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Three close looks at the bucket, three misses.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Sam Dekker finished his trips into the lane with rousing dunks and burned defenders with 3s.
CINCINNATI - Myles Davis sank two overtime 3-pointers as the Xavier Musketeers snapped a three-game losing streak with 85-73 win over Bowling Green on Saturday.
NEW YORK - Seventeen shots in a row. Not one guy shooting in a gym by himself. A Division I team playing another Division I team and one of them made seventeen shots in a row.
WASHINGTON - Georgetown held Colgate scoreless for the first nine minutes and got 12 points each from juniors Josh Smith and Markel Starks in a 61-55 victory on Saturday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - When it comes to college basketball, the Nebraska Cornhuskers have been overshadowed by the Creighton Bluejays for more than a decade.
ROSEMONT, Illinois - Jahii Carson had 23 points and Jermaine Marshall added 18 points as Arizona State used a dominant second half to pull away for a 78-56 rout of DePaul on Friday night.
WASHINGTON - Markel Starks scored 18 points and D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera added 17, and Georgetown pulled away early in the second half for an 80-45 win over High Point Thursday night.
KINGSTON, Rhode Island - Kadeem Batts broke a 49-49 tie with a free throw with 22.1 seconds left and Providence held on for a 50-49 victory over intra-state rival Rhode Island Thursday night.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Brian Oliver came off the bench to score 26 points, nailing a career-high eight 3-pointers in leading Seton Hall to a 92-81 victory over Long Island University-Brooklyn on Thursday night at the Prudential Center.
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - Penn made the necessary stops in the second half to slice a 22-point deficit to nine. The Quakers simply failed to make the baskets they needed to pull off a monumental upset.
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - Villanova returned from the Bahamas with three wins, a trophy and a national ranking.
LONG BEACH, California - Ethan Wragge scored 15 points in his first start since March 24, 2010, and Creighton defeated Long Beach State 78-61 on Tuesday night.
ANAHEIM, California - Four days, three games, two wins over ranked opponents and one tournament championship.
NEW YORK - Bryce Cotton has been through this before. He had to find a way to get his shot off against the length of Kentucky, and the Providence guard was successful yet again.
NEW YORK - Willie Cauley-Stein didn't look like the old man of the Kentucky basketball team.
ANAHEIM, California - Denied its first option on offense, No. 20 Creighton couldn't beat George Washington with Plan B.
ANAHEIM, California - Isaiah Armwood is one George Washington's top scorers and Sunday night he showed he's also one of the Colonials' best defenders.
ROSEMONT, Illinois - Oliver Purnell didn't think he gave his team the tongue lashing his players said he did but no matter the tone the message was delivered.