- Creighton's McDermott leads All-Big East team Updated: Mar-09-14 11:55 am
- Friars fall behind, lose 88-73 to No. 13 Creighton Updated: Mar-08-14 11:56 pm
- Creighton's McDermott scores 45, goes over 3,000 Updated: Mar-08-14 11:36 pm
- Dunham leads Butler past Seton Hall 71-54 Updated: Mar-08-14 6:50 pm
- Georgetown's NCAA hopes take big hit from Nova Updated: Mar-08-14 6:14 pm
- Hilliard leads No. 6 Villanova past Georgetown Updated: Mar-08-14 5:42 pm
- St. John's survives, beats Marquette in 2OT 91-90 Updated: Mar-08-14 3:33 pm
- Marquette seeks late run to extend NCAA streak Updated: Mar-07-14 6:22 pm
- Butler defeats DePaul 79-46 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:32 pm
- No. 6 Villanova takes Big East, 77-70 over Xavier Updated: Mar-06-14 10:56 pm
- No. 6 Villanova takes Big East, 77-70 over Xavier Updated: Mar-06-14 10:35 pm
- Colorado beats Stanford 59-56 for big Pac-12 win Updated: Mar-06-14 1:50 am
- Xavier's Stainbrook aiming for tournament return Updated: Mar-05-14 5:08 pm
- Creighton's McDermott shows he's beast of Big East Updated: Mar-05-14 2:17 pm
- Providence needs 2OT to top Marquette, 81-80 Updated: Mar-05-14 1:08 am
- Georgetown beats No. 13 Creighton 75-63 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:35 pm
- No. 13 Creighton falls to Georgetown 75-63 Updated: Mar-04-14 10:56 pm
- Xavier's Stainbrook out vs 'Nova with knee injury Updated: Mar-04-14 10:24 pm
- Running down the NCAA tournament bubble teams Updated: Mar-04-14 11:27 am
- Oliver scores 20 as Seton Hall stuns Xavier 71-62 Updated: Mar-03-14 10:09 pm
- Creighton's Zierden is out with knee injury Updated: Mar-02-14 7:41 pm
- No. 8 Villanova beats Marquette 73-56 Updated: Mar-02-14 5:39 pm
- No. 8 Villanova beats Marquette 73-56 Updated: Mar-02-14 5:20 pm
- Harrison's 25 lead St. John's over DePaul 72-64 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:44 pm
- No. 9 Creighton falls to Xavier 75-69 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:24 pm
NEW YORK - Creighton's Doug McDermott, the eighth player in college basketball history to score more than 3,000 points, is among three unanimous selections for the All-Big East team.
OMAHA, Nebraska - By the time Bryce Cotton got going for Providence, it was too late.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Doug McDermott saved his best game for his last one at CenturyLink Center.
INDIANAPOLIS - Kellen Dunham scored 29 points and made all seven of his 3-pointers Saturday, leading Butler to a 71-54 rout over Seton Hall.
PHILADELPHIA - Georgetown's bid to make the NCAA tournament took another hit on Saturday, and the Hoyas now will likely need a deep run in the Big East tournament to have any chance qualify.
PHILADELPHIA - Villanova coach Jay Wright believed his Wildcats had a chance to be good this season, thanks to the players' chemistry. He just didn't expect them to be this good.
MILWAUKEE - D'Angelo Harrison scored 20 points and hit a clutch 3 in double overtime, Marquette's Derrick Wilson missed a jumper with 1 second left and St. John's held on for a 91-90-win Saturday in the regular-season finale for both teams.
MILWAUKEE - Marquette guard Jake Thomas got off the plane and immediately wanted to get back on a basketball court.
ROSEMONT, Illinois - Alex Barlow scored a career-high 19 points to lead Butler to a 79-46 victory over DePaul on Thursday night.
CINCINNATI - Xavier's raucous home court almost made up for the absence of the Musketeers' starting center against No. 6 Villanova.
CINCINNATI - Nobody on the current Villanova roster had even been born the last time the Wildcats stood alone atop the Big East.
STANFORD, California - Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback and former Stanford standout Richard Sherman gave the Cardinal a pep talk about "seizing the moment" before facing Colorado on Wednesday night.
CINCINNATI - Matt Stainbrook spent his birthday in the trainers' room while the rest of his Xavier teammates got ready for one of their biggest games without him.
OMAHA, Nebraska - It's been a season of no regrets for Creighton's Doug McDermott.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Some may have thought Providence was out of contention for making the NCAA tournament this season, but Bryce Cotton and his Friars teammates aren't listening.
WASHINGTON - Georgetown coach John Thompson III said his team was "floating" back in January, trying to reshape its identity when injuries and academic issues contributed to a five-game losing streak.
WASHINGTON - Shut down by Georgetown, Doug McDermott was trying to get open in the lane late in the first half. The ball never made it to him.
CINCINNATI - Xavier center Matt Stainbrook has a strained ligament in his left knee, leaving the Musketeers to face No. 6 Villanova without their top rebounder.
Providence has put itself in position to make the NCAA tournament for the first time in a decade with a strong late-season run.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Brian Oliver hit five 3-pointers and scored 20 points to lead Seton Hall to a 71-62 victory over Xavier Monday night, snapping the Pirates' three-game losing streak.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Reserve guard Isaiah Zierden of No. 9 Creighton is out indefinitely because of ligament damage in his right knee.
PHILADELPHIA - Marquette was able to accomplish something no other team has this season: hold Villanova's leading scorer James Bell without a point.
PHILADELPHIA - Darrun Hilliard watched intently Saturday night as the Philadelphia 76ers retired Allen Iverson's number at the Wells Fargo Center.
NEW YORK - D'Angelo Harrison scored 25 and had 10 rebounds to lead St. John's to a 72-64 win over DePaul on Sunday.
CINCINNATI - By the time No. 9 Creighton got into the game, it was too late. Xavier simply had more of everything in a long-awaited rematch.