- Auburn stunner brings up tale of Elon back in '60 Updated: Dec-02-13 7:13 pm
- Beavers fall short in 36-35 loss to No. 12 Oregon Updated: Nov-30-13 1:56 am
- No. 12 Ducks edge Beavers 36-35 in the Civil War Updated: Nov-30-13 12:47 am
- There's still pride on the line in the Civil War Updated: Nov-27-13 5:48 pm
- Mannion and Mariota ready for Civil War Updated: Nov-26-13 7:15 pm
- Both teams wounded heading into Civil War Updated: Nov-25-13 5:14 pm
- Beavers dejected after 69-27 loss to Huskies Updated: Nov-24-13 4:02 am
- Sankey has 3 TDs in 69-27 Husky win over Beavers Updated: Nov-24-13 2:57 am
- Beavers look to finish strong Updated: Nov-20-13 5:32 pm
- Huskies unsure of Price's status for Oregon State Updated: Nov-18-13 5:58 pm
- Oregon State loses 30-17 to Arizona State Updated: Nov-17-13 2:03 am
- No. 21 Arizona State holds of Oregon State 30-17 Updated: Nov-17-13 1:56 am
Auburn's Chris Davis taking a missed Alabama field-goal try back for the game-winning touchdown on the final play of the Iron Bowl was the talk of college football and may be the play of the year.
EUGENE, Oregon - Marcus Mariota gave Josh Huff all the credit for the 12-yard touchdown pass with 29 seconds that swung another Civil War rivalry game Oregon's way.
Asked about the significance of the Civil War, Oregon's Marcus Mariota at first gave the stock answer that it's just another game. But then the sophomore quarterback turned thoughtful.
Oregon State's Sean Mannion and Oregon's Marcus Mariota are two strikingly different quarterbacks who have both seen their seasons take a frustrating downturn.
PORTLAND, Oregon - For the first time in a long time, there's nothing big on the line in the Civil War. No national championship. No Rose Bowl berth. No Pac-12 title.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Mike Riley took this one for the team.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Bishop Sankey ran for 179 yards and three touchdowns, matching Napoleon Kaufman's Washington record for career rushing touchdowns with 34, and the Huskies defeated Oregon State 69-27 on Saturday night.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - First a deflating loss against Eastern Washington, then a six-game winning streak, and now a three-game slump.
SEATTLE - This scenario feels very familiar to Keith Price.
TEMPE, Arizona - Oregon State rallied from a slow start, pulling within 10 points of No. 21 Arizona State in the third quarter.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State's offense stagnated, its defense was on its heels.