- Geno Smith remains confident Jets are still 'my team' Updated: Apr-29-15 6:36 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Not long ago, Geno Smith was the exciting new quarterback, the young guy with the big arm who was the future of the Jets.
- Ducks surprise themselves with 1st-round sweep of Winnipeg Updated: Apr-23-15 8:14 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Even the Anaheim Ducks are a bit surprised to be the first team through to the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
- Ducks sweep Jets with 5-2 victory Updated: Apr-23-15 2:02 am
- Jets face elimination down 3-0 in series against Ducks Updated: Apr-21-15 9:18 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - For teams in the NHL playoffs, the clinching fourth win is often the hardest one to get in a series.
- Bettman: Jets return could be example for Vegas Updated: Apr-20-15 9:23 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - What the True North ownership group has done since getting the Winnipeg Jets from Atlanta could be an example for Las Vegas if the group led by Bill Foley is awarded an expansion franchise.
- Silfverberg's last-minute goal puts Ducks past Jets 2-1 Updated: Apr-19-15 2:29 am
ANAHEIM, California - Although Jakob Silfverberg and the Anaheim Ducks realize they probably should stop waiting to win games in the third period, they've thrived on dramatic escapes and last-minute heroics all season.
- Jets' Perreault, Ducks' Wisniewski both out for Game 1 Updated: Apr-16-15 10:42 pm
- Jets playoff tickets sell out in less than 5 minutes Updated: Apr-14-15 1:36 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Jets fans have waited a long time for playoff hockey to return to Winnipeg.
- New faces, big absences and plenty of Canada in NHL playoffs Updated: Apr-12-15 4:08 pm
The NHL's postseason dominoes tumbled throughout the regular season's wild final week. When the last ones fell Saturday night, they revealed that the league is set up for an extremely interesting spring.
- Jets rout Flames 5-1 to close regular season Updated: Apr-11-15 7:50 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Mark Scheifele got a small taste of what playoff hockey will be like in Winnipeg.
- Avs win 1-0 in shootout; Jets still clinch playoff berth Updated: Apr-10-15 12:42 am
DENVER - Even after a hard loss, there were hugs and handshakes all around the Winnipeg locker room.
- Pavelec's 2nd straight shutout lifts Jets past Blues 1-0 Updated: Apr-08-15 12:05 am
ST. LOUIS - Just like the night before, Ondrej Pavelec was a puck magnet. The Winnipeg Jets' goalie got a bit of an assist from one of his defensemen, too.
- With 2-0 win by rival Jets, Wild can't clinch Updated: Apr-07-15 12:11 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Winnipeg Jets gave their playoff push a big boost with a disciplined, patient performance that turned into a vital victory at Minnesota.