- Balotelli leads AC Milan to 5th straight win Updated: Apr-19-14 5:20 pm
- 5 things to know about the Italian league Updated: Apr-17-14 6:26 am
- Reus, Liverpool top AP football poll Updated: Apr-15-14 1:21 pm
- Rossi and Cassano included for Italy fitness tests Updated: Apr-11-14 7:11 pm
- Rossi included for Italy fitness tests Updated: Apr-11-14 7:09 pm
- Europa League: Benfica-Juventus, Sevilla-Valencia Updated: Apr-11-14 6:32 am
- Valencia fights back from 3-0 down to win 5-3 Updated: Apr-10-14 10:02 pm
- Valencia fights back from 3-0 down to win 5-3 Updated: Apr-10-14 6:59 pm
- 5 France players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 5:52 am
- Juventus, Basel, Porto, Benfica eye Europa semis Updated: Apr-09-14 1:47 am
- 5 Chile players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-08-14 3:03 pm
ROME - Mario Balotelli set a personal record with his 14th goal of the Serie A season and set up another score as AC Milan beat visiting Livorno 3-0 Saturday for its fifth straight win.
ROME - While Juventus is striding toward its third consecutive title with an eight-point lead atop Serie A, questions are arising over the future of coach Antonio Conte.
LONDON - Liverpool took team of the week honors for the fourth time this season in The Associated Press weekly football poll following its 3-2 victory over English Premier League title rival Manchester City.
ROME - Giuseppe Rossi and Antonio Cassano were called up for World Cup fitness tests Friday by Italy coach Cesare Prandelli, while in-form forward Mattia Destro was left out while serving a three-match ban in Serie A.
ROME - Giuseppe Rossi was selected Friday for pre-World Cup fitness tests by Italian national team coach Cesare Prandelli.
NYON, Switzerland - Juventus will face Benfica in the Europa League semifinals with a chance to play for the title in its home stadium.
Valencia fought back from a three-goal, first-leg deficit Thursday to beat Basel 5-0 and qualify for the Europa League semifinal, while competition favorite Juventus advanced after a tense 2-1 win at home to Lyon.
Valencia fought back from a three-goal first-leg deficit Thursday to beat Basel 5-0 and qualify for the Europa League semifinal, while competition favorite Juventus advanced after a tense 2-1 win at home to Lyon.
MADRID - The Iberian peninsula's grip on the Europa League will loosen if Juventus and Basel can make good on first-leg victories and reach the semifinals of Europe's second-tier tournament.
SANTIAGO, Chile - Even with a strong team at this year's World Cup, Chile will be facing some huge challenges.