- Juventus beats Bologna 2-0, moves 6 points clear Updated: Dec-06-13 5:10 pm
- 5 things to know about the Italian league Updated: Nov-28-13 8:08 am
- Real, Man United, PSG advance in Champions League Updated: Nov-27-13 9:33 pm
- Real, Man United, PSG advance in Champions League Updated: Nov-27-13 6:11 pm
- 10-man Madrid beats Galatasaray 4-1 in Champions Updated: Nov-27-13 6:00 pm
- 5 things to know about Group B of Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 9:23 am
- Juventus, Real Madrid tied as top team in AP poll Updated: Nov-12-13 12:16 pm
- Parts of Juve Stadium closed for insulting chants Updated: Nov-11-13 2:32 pm
- 5 thoughts from Champions League games Updated: Nov-06-13 6:48 pm
- Real Madrid held to 2-2 draw at Juventus Updated: Nov-05-13 7:21 pm
BOLOGNA, Italy - Juventus moved provisionally six points clear at the top of Serie A with a 2-0 win over Bologna on Friday despite missing injured playmaker Andrea Pirlo.
MILAN - Here are five things to know about Serie A ahead of this weekend's matches:
LONDON - Nine-time winner Real Madrid, Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain qualified Wednesday for the round of 16 in the Champions League. Juventus kept alive its chances of reaching the knockout stage.
LONDON - Nine-time winner Real Madrid qualified for the Champions League's last 16 alongside Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday, while Juventus kept alive its chances of reaching the knockout stages.
MADRID - Real Madrid overcame Sergio Ramos' early sending off and Cristiano Ronaldo's absence to seal its spot in the Champions League last 16 with a 4-1 hammering of Galatasaray on Wednesday.
MILAN - Portions of the Juventus Stadium will be closed to fans for the club's next two home matches as punishment for insulting territorial chants in Sunday's 3-0 win over Napoli.
In the fourth round of matches in the Champions League group stage, title holder Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona became the first teams to qualify for the knockout phase. Here are 5 thoughts to chew on from this week's matches:
TURIN, Italy - Cristiano Ronaldo kept his goalscoring run going on Tuesday as he helped Real Madrid to an entertaining 2-2 draw at Juventus that left his side on the verge of qualification for the Champions League knockout stages.