- Football world marks 30 years of Heysel with solemn service Updated: May-29-15 8:44 am
BRUSSELS - Survivors, relatives of victims and football authorities on Friday marked the 30th anniversary of the Heysel stadium tragedy where 39 people died during fan violence at the 1985 European Cup final between Liverpool and Juventus in Brussels.
- Need a favorite? Can't go wrong with Argentina, Brazil Updated: May-28-15 9:45 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - If you're trying to pick a winner in the Under-20 World Cup, you may not need to look much further than Latin America.
- Lazio and Napoli face off for Champions League spot Updated: May-28-15 6:55 am
ROME - Lazio and Napoli face each other in the final round of Serie A matches on Sunday with a Champions League berth at stake.
- Paul-Georges Ntep receives 1st call with France Updated: May-22-15 9:23 am
PARIS - Rennes forward Paul-Georges Ntep was called up for the first time by France on Friday for upcoming friendlies against Belgium and Albania.
- Juventus wins Italian Cup to stay on track for treble Updated: May-20-15 6:39 pm
ROME - Serie A champion Juventus added the Italian Cup title to its trophy case with a 2-1 win over Lazio in extra time Wednesday, setting up a chance for a treble.
- Italian Cup Champions Updated: May-20-15 6:13 pm
- Treble-hunting Juventus heads into Cup final against Lazio Updated: May-18-15 1:00 pm
- Key derby match between Lazio and Roma moved to Monday Updated: May-18-15 12:55 pm
ROME - The key Serie A derby match between Roma and Lazio has been postponed a day due to the Italian Cup final.
- UEFA picks Turkish referee Cakir for Champions League final Updated: May-18-15 12:30 pm
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA has picked Cuneyt Cakir of Turkey to referee the Champions League final.
- Allegri: Juventus still has unfinished business at home Updated: May-15-15 9:29 am
TURIN, Italy - What a difference a year makes.
- Juventus ousts Real Madrid to reach Champions League final Updated: May-13-15 7:14 pm
MADRID - Many of the 78,133 fans in Estadio Santiago Bernabeu had shocked expressions on their faces. Some held their heads in their hands.
- Juventus draws 1-1 with Real Madrid to reach CL final Updated: May-13-15 6:49 pm
MADRID - Juventus came back from a goal down to draw 1-1 with Real Madrid on Wednesday and line up a Champions League final against Barcelona with a 3-2 victory on aggregate.
- The Latest: 2nd half starts, and Juventus needs to score Updated: May-13-15 3:59 pm
MADRID - The Latest from the Champions League semifinal match between Real Madrid and Juventus at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium:
- Barcelona advances to 1st Champions League final since 2011 Updated: May-12-15 7:24 pm
MUNICH - After the final whistle, Pep Guardiola and Luis Enrique embraced: the coach who led Barcelona to 14 titles from 2008-12 and the successor who hopes to win his first three in the next month.
- Barcelona reaches CL final despite 3-2 loss at Bayern Updated: May-12-15 6:24 pm
MUNICH - Neymar scored two goals and Barcelona did enough to advance to the Champions League final despite losing the second leg of its semifinal 3-2 to Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
- Madrid needs a comeback, Bayern a miracle in CL semis Updated: May-10-15 8:08 pm
- Barcelona nears Liga title after Madrid slips Updated: May-09-15 6:26 pm
- Juventus seals 4th successive Serie A title with 1-0 win Updated: May-02-15 4:51 pm
MILAN - His appointment protested against, coach Massimiliano Allegri won over any last doubters as Juventus clinched a fourth successive Serie A title on Saturday with four matches to spare and a treble in sight.
- Chelsea beats Leicester 3-1, a win away from league title Updated: Apr-29-15 8:05 pm
Chelsea rallied to beat Leicester 3-1 on Wednesday to move within three points of winning the Premier League.