- Pacers force Game 7 against Raptors with 101-83 win Updated: Apr-29-16 11:51 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - This time, the Indiana Pacers buckled down and fought back.
- LeBron 'not fond' of NBA's reviews of officiating Updated: Apr-29-16 6:26 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James isn't a fan of the NBA's officiating reviews.
- No longer rebuilding, Pistons hope to improve in offseason Updated: Apr-28-16 6:10 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons have finally moved beyond the rebuilding stage.
- Cavs coach Lue believes David Blatt deserves another chance Updated: Apr-28-16 3:46 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue would like to see his former boss, David Blatt, get another NBA job.
- AP Source: Knicks interview Blatt for coaching job Updated: Apr-27-16 10:07 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Knicks have interviewed former Cleveland coach David Blatt for their head coaching position, a person with knowledge of the details said Wednesday.
- Emerging trend: Coaches given president's title in NBA Updated: Apr-27-16 6:58 pm
A day after Stan Van Gundy's first game as president of basketball operations for the Detroit Pistons last season, he was asked to give an assessment of the coach in the 89-79 loss to the Denver Nuggets.
- Cavaliers making most of long break between playoff rounds Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving's freakish knee injury in the NBA Finals last year taught him a valuable lesson about what it takes to get through a postseason.
- DeRozan scores 34, Raptors rally for 3-2 lead over Pacers Updated: Apr-26-16 10:41 pm
TORONTO - DeMar DeRozan finally turned in the All-Star effort Toronto has been waiting for in the playoffs.
- Thibodeau's role w/Wolves: 'It's about alignment, not power' Updated: Apr-26-16 9:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Tom Thibodeau came to Minnesota for the impressive young core of talent assembled.
- NBA: No foul on Jackson's shot to end Cavs' win over Pistons Updated: Apr-25-16 8:06 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA says Reggie Jackson was not fouled on the final play of Detroit's loss to Cleveland, when the point guard complained after the game that referees should be penalized for mistakes.
- After sweep, Cavs wait for next opponent in NBA playoffs Updated: Apr-25-16 8:05 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers don't know who they'll play next in the NBA playoffs, but they know when they'll play.
- Lingering back injury limits Mahinmi at Pacers' practice Updated: Apr-25-16 5:30 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Pacers starting center Ian Mahinmi was limited to non-contact drills at practice Monday because of a lingering lower back injury.
- No heartbreak: Cavs' sweep saves Bieber concert in Cleveland Updated: Apr-25-16 2:07 pm
CLEVELAND - Go ahead and scream, Beliebers.
- Young Pistons have plenty of potential after playoff berth Updated: Apr-25-16 1:30 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Moments after his season ended, Detroit star Andre Drummond was asked about free throws - clearly not his favorite topic.
- Face of fracas? Durant says testy playoffs just part of game Updated: Apr-25-16 2:06 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant suddenly, and reluctantly, found himself at the center of a conversation over whether Oklahoma City's rough-and-tumble series with Dallas was out of control.
- Irving scores 31, Cavs sweep Pistons with 100-98 win Updated: Apr-25-16 1:10 am
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Kyrie Irving made big shots, defended tenaciously and then waved goodbye to the Detroit fans.
- Mahinmi will start when Pacers-Raptors series resumes Updated: Apr-21-16 6:31 pm
- LeBron scores 27, Cavs make 20 3s in Game 2 win over Pistons Updated: Apr-21-16 12:31 am
CLEVELAND - J.R. Smith looked down at the postgame box score and couldn't believe his eyes.
- Pacers playoff stage next chapter in Paul George comeback Updated: Apr-19-16 5:13 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - When the burning sensation in Paul George's shattered right leg finally subsided in August 2014, the Indiana Pacers young star made a commitment to himself and his fans.
- LeBron avoiding war of words with Pistons coach Updated: Apr-19-16 2:54 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James has enough to handle with the young and brash Pistons. He isn't about to fight their coach, too.
- Timberwolves talking with Mark Jackson Updated: Apr-19-16 2:40 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Partners in the broadcast booth, Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson are now rivals in the hunt for the Minnesota Timberwolves' coaching job.
- Pistons coach Van Gundy fined for comments Updated: Apr-18-16 10:01 pm
NEW YORK - Detroit Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy has been fined $25,000 for public criticism of officiating, it was announced Monday by NBA executive vice president Kiki VanDeWeghe.
- Lue's strong debut: Cavs coach shines in first playoff game Updated: Apr-18-16 4:29 pm
CLEVELAND - Flanked by a security official, Tyronn Lue walked from Cleveland's locker room toward his first postgame press conference in the NBA playoffs.
- Warriors' dominance: a 2nd straight title inevitable? Updated: Apr-16-16 3:13 am
The Golden State Warriors plow into the playoffs with a record 73 wins under their belt and championship rings already on their fingers.
- LeBron locked in playoff-mode as Cavaliers aim for NBA title Updated: Apr-15-16 11:08 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has been in the shadows, somewhat overlooked.