- Cavaliers make J.R. Smith signing official Updated: Sep-02-15 9:32 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers made the re-signing of guard J.R. Smith official.
- Milwaukee funding for new Bucks arena goes before public Updated: Aug-31-15 9:26 pm
MILWAUKEE - The public's first opportunity to formally comment on part of a $500 million funding plan to build a new Milwaukee Bucks arena attracted an overflow crowd Monday evening, with one group questioning how the city has enough money to help pay for the project but not neighborhood or school investments.
- The Latest: Plan calls for tax districts for Bucks arena Updated: Aug-31-15 8:30 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee development and financial officials are giving the public its first official look at the final piece of a $500 million funding plan for a new arena for the Milwaukee Bucks. Here's the latest (all times local):
- Gordon, Zeller return home as part of Pacers' preseason Updated: Aug-27-15 5:00 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The return of two former Indiana Mr. Basketball winners highlights the Indiana Pacers' seven-game preseason schedule.
- Pacers, St. Vincent join forces on new training facility Updated: Aug-26-15 5:26 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Pacers and St. Vincent, a local health provider, have released more details plans for a $50 million training facility in downtown Indianapolis.
- Cleveland State to play some games in Cavaliers' arena Updated: Aug-26-15 12:48 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland State has partnered with Quicken Loans Arena and will have its basketball teams play some home games on the Cavaliers' court next season.
- City board backs deal for $50M Pacers practice center Updated: Aug-24-15 5:20 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A city board voted Monday to support a proposal from the Indiana Pacers for construction of a new $50 million practice facility in downtown Indianapolis.
- Bucks spent most lobbying Wisconsin lawmakers through June Updated: Aug-21-15 1:59 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Milwaukee Bucks spent more money lobbying the Wisconsin Legislature than any other organization during the first half of the year, as the NBA team was pushing for approval of a new basketball arena.
- Bucks spent most on lobbying state lawmakers through June Updated: Aug-21-15 1:52 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Milwaukee Bucks spent more money lobbying the Wisconsin Legislature than any other organization during the first half of the year, as the NBA team was pushing for approval of a new basketball arena, a report released Friday showed.
- Chicago Bulls hire Toni Kukoc in advisory role Updated: Aug-17-15 1:30 pm
CHICAGO - Toni Kukoc has been hired by the Chicago Bulls as a special adviser to the team president.
- Pacers add free-agent guard Toney Douglas to roster Updated: Aug-11-15 5:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Pacers signed free-agent guard Toney Douglas on Tuesday.
- Cavaliers sign F Richard Jefferson for next season Updated: Aug-05-15 7:41 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers have made their signing of free-agent forward Richard Jefferson official.