- Knight leads Bucks past Magic 105-98 Updated: Mar-10-14 11:47 pm
- Rookie G Victor Oladipo to return for Magic Updated: Mar-10-14 7:27 pm
- Cavs' Bennett out 3 weeks with knee injury Updated: Mar-10-14 4:15 pm
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat 95-88 in OT Updated: Mar-09-14 11:55 pm
- Mavs extend Pacers' skid to 4 with 105-94 win Updated: Mar-09-14 11:35 pm
- Rondo has 18 assists, Celtics beat Pistons 118-111 Updated: Mar-09-14 10:23 pm
- For James, Cleveland trip was to support Ilgauskas Updated: Mar-09-14 1:09 pm
- Anthony's 26 points lead Knicks past Cavs, 107-97 Updated: Mar-09-14 1:36 am
- Beal scores 23 in Wizards 114-107 win over Bucks Updated: Mar-09-14 12:34 am
- NBA suspends Mayo 1-game for punch Updated: Mar-08-14 2:59 pm
- Ilgauskas to have jersey retired by Cavs Updated: Mar-08-14 11:52 am
- Rockets win 4th straight, 112-86 over Pacers Updated: Mar-08-14 1:38 am
- Harden, Turner scuffle during Pacers-Rockets game Updated: Mar-08-14 12:38 am
- Davis leads Pelicans over Bucks 112-104 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:14 am
- Timberwolves beat Pistons 114-101 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:44 pm
- Anthony, Knicks enjoy easy 108-81 win over Jazz Updated: Mar-07-14 11:23 pm
- Jefferson, Walker lead Bobcats past Cavs 101-92 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:14 pm
- Gasol's double-double helps Grizzlies beat Bulls Updated: Mar-07-14 10:42 pm
- Bucks' Mayo ejected for flagrant foul Updated: Mar-07-14 9:29 pm
- Grizzlies get Randolph back for game against Bulls Updated: Mar-07-14 6:28 pm
- Bucks' Ilyasova suspended for punching Evans Updated: Mar-07-14 5:30 pm
- Thomas lifts Kings past Bucks 116-102 Updated: Mar-06-14 2:41 am
- Augustin, Noah lead Bulls past Pistons 105-94 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:08 pm
- Jefferson leads Bobcats past Pacers 109-87 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:45 pm
- Bobcats' Douglas-Roberts to start for Henderson Updated: Mar-05-14 6:01 pm
MILWAUKEE - For about a three-minute stretch of the second half, Milwaukee's Brandon Knight just could not be stopped.
CLEVELAND - Anthony Bennett's rough rookie season hit a new bump.
CHICAGO - Joakim Noah and Jimmy Butler understand it.
DALLAS - Devin Harris rolled through the lane, hit a layup and pumped his fist when the whistle blew for a foul.
BOSTON - The Boston Celtics overcame Detroit's dominance inside by passing the ball precisely and protecting it better than they had all season.
CHICAGO - LeBron James says he simply wanted to support his friend, so the Miami Heat star found himself back in his old stomping grounds.
CLEVELAND - On a night of celebration, there were two surprising, strange sights: LeBron James back on Cleveland's bench. The Knicks back in the NBA playoff chase.
MILWAUKEE - The Washington Wizards hope they learned their lesson after almost blowing a 28-point lead Saturday night.
CLEVELAND - At 7-foot-3, Zydrunas Ilgauskas towered over everyone yet stayed completely down to earth.
HOUSTON - James Harden and the Rockets were determined to make up for their most lopsided loss of the season when they got a second shot at Indiana on Friday night.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has one game left to show why he's the best player under 21 years old in the NBA.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves can't afford any more lazy starts like the one that got them beat two nights ago. They can't afford any more losses to teams with inferior records. Their one last, desperate playoff push begins right now.
NEW YORK - There's little margin for error, and the New York Knicks know it.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen.
CHICAGO - From the tough defense to the rugged rebounding and passing big men, the Memphis Grizzlies and Chicago Bulls are practically mirror images.
NEW ORLEANS - Milwaukee's O.J. Mayo has been ejected from Friday night's game against New Orleans.
CHICAGO - Zach Randolph is back in the lineup after missing the Memphis Grizzlies' last game with the flu.
MILWAUKEE - So far, so good on the latest road trip for the Sacramento Kings.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Chicago Bulls didn't get a great night from their starters Wednesday. Their backups made sure they didn't need one.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson had a pretty good inkling it was Charlotte's night when he banked in a 31-footer from well beyond the top of the key to beat the shot clock midway through the fourth quarter.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Bobcats coach Steve Clifford says Chris Douglas-Roberts will start at shooting guard against the Indiana Pacers in place of the injured Gerald Henderson.