- Timberwolves close out Bulls with 12-0 run to win 112-105 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It didn't take long for Andrew Wiggins to show the Chicago Bulls just how badly they're going to miss Jimmy Butler.
- George's 30 points lead Indiana to 112-104 win over Pistons Updated: Feb-06-16 11:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Closing out games is a challenge for the Indiana Pacers.
- Irving, James lead Cavaliers past Pelicans 99-84 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:02 pm
- Bulls' Butler has strained left knee, no ligament damage Updated: Feb-06-16 8:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - When All-Star guard Jimmy Butler elevated during the second quarter of a game against Denver on Friday night, he heard a pop in his left knee - the last noise any basketball player wants to hear. The Chicago Bulls braced for the worst when Butler went in for an MRI exam.
- Cleveland Cavaliers' Love out with bruised left thigh Updated: Feb-06-16 6:13 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love will miss his first game of the season because of a bruised left thigh.
- Nuggets rally for win after Bulls lose Butler to injury Updated: Feb-06-16 1:51 am
DENVER - Chicago lost All-Star Jimmy Butler, and then the game. An impressive rally by Danilo Gallinari and the Denver Nuggets pushed aside the Bulls.
- Jazz pull away in fourth quarter for 84-81 win over Bucks Updated: Feb-06-16 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz struggled offensively for the second straight game. Once again, it didn't matter.
- Bradley's 3-pointer at horn gives Celtics 104-103 win Updated: Feb-05-16 11:24 pm
CLEVELAND - Once he got control of the ball and let his shot fly, Avery Bradley prepared to get mobbed.
- Bulls' Butler wheeled off court with knee injury Updated: Feb-05-16 11:03 pm
DENVER - Chicago Bulls guard Jimmy Butler was wheeled off the court late in the second quarter Friday night at Denver after apparently aggravating a left knee injury.
- Millsap, Horford pace Hawks past Pacers 102-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:57 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer wasn't terribly concerned that his team gave up 19 offensive rebounds.
- Pistons blow 27-point lead, recover to beat Knicks 111-105 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:30 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Anthony Tolliver's only shot of the game helped the Detroit Pistons avoid a colossal collapse.
- Detroit's Caldwell-Pope out with groin injury against Knicks Updated: Feb-04-16 7:31 pm
- Obama salutes NBA champs at White House Updated: Feb-04-16 5:32 pm
WASHINGTON - A basketball enthusiast, President Barack Obama applauded the Golden State Warriors on Thursday and marveled at how they are revolutionizing professional basketball with what he described as a "small-ball nuclear lineup" that specializes in great shooting and passing.
- Moore has career night in Butler's place as Bulls beat Kings Updated: Feb-04-16 1:47 am
SACRAMENTO, California - With leading scorer Jimmy Butler on the bench nursing a sore left knee, E'Twaun Moore figured he'd get plenty of chances to pick up the slack for Chicago.
- Thomas scores 17 as Celtics stave off Pistons' rally, 102-95 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:27 pm
BOSTON - As one of the NBA's top defensive teams this season, the Celtics have inevitably found themselves with some big leads.
- Lin scores 24 as Hornets rally to beat Cavaliers 1 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:17 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Even without their leading scorer, the Charlotte Hornets finally found a way to beat LeBron James.
- C.J. Miles scores 27, Pacers beat Nets 114-100 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:06 pm
- Hornets G Walker sits out game vs Cavs with sore knee Updated: Feb-03-16 5:56 pm
- Blazers beat Bucks 107-95 for 5th straight win Updated: Feb-03-16 1:59 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - CJ McCollum is hardly surprised the Trail Blazers are having more success.
- Kings cancel Lunar New Year promo after Cousins complains Updated: Feb-02-16 5:14 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The Sacramento Kings canceled a Lunar New Year promotional giveaway after DeMarcus Cousins complained it was insensitive on the first day of Black History Month.
- Gay scores 32 to lead Kings over Bucks, 111-104 Updated: Feb-02-16 2:30 am
SACRAMENTO, California - For the second time this season with teammate DeMarcus Cousins watching from the bench in street clothes, Rudy Gay tormented the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Hayward has 27 points, 12 rebounds as Jazz beat Bulls in OT Updated: Feb-02-16 1:07 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Surrounded by a healthier team than he's had before, Gordon Hayward has become the type of dominant player the Utah Jazz envisioned when they selected him ninth overall in the 2010 draft.
- Irving leads Cavaliers to rare win at Indiana, 111-106 in OT Updated: Feb-01-16 11:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Cleveland's Kyrie Irving spent the break between regulation and overtime urging his teammates to close out Monday night.
- Drummond, Jackson help Pistons edge Nets 105-100 Updated: Feb-01-16 10:56 pm
NEW YORK - Reggie Jackson was nearly on the bench, his coach believing he was being beaten by cramps.
- Bulls top Lakers 114-91 in Pau's last Staples date with Kobe Updated: Jan-29-16 2:05 am
LOS ANGELES - During seven seasons together with the Lakers, Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant formed a bond that won't be broken by separation or retirement.