- Durant's 36 points lift Thunder past Pacers 118-94 Updated: Dec-08-13 10:57 pm
- James scores 24, Heat rout Pistons 110-95 Updated: Dec-08-13 9:42 pm
- Miami's Wade held out against Pistons Updated: Dec-08-13 6:22 pm
- Jennings leads Pistons over Bulls 92-75 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:33 am
- Lopez leads Nets to 90-82 win at Bucks Updated: Dec-08-13 12:27 am
- George, Pacers power past Spurs 111-100 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:17 am
- James' rebounding sparks Heat over Wolves Updated: Dec-07-13 11:53 pm
- Irving helps Cavaliers beat Clippers 88-82 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:48 pm
- Bulls F Luol Deng out with tight calf Updated: Dec-07-13 6:57 pm
- Middleton scores 29 as Bucks beat Wizards in OT Updated: Dec-06-13 11:42 pm
- Korver sets 3-point mark, Hawks beat Cavs 108-89 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:26 pm
- Boozer leads Bulls to 107-87 win over Heat Updated: Dec-06-13 1:33 am
- Bulls' Rose not ruling out return this season Updated: Dec-05-13 9:24 pm
- George leads Pacers over Jazz, 95-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:41 am
- Drummond carries Pistons past Bucks 105-98 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:35 am
- Irving, Cavaliers snap Nuggets' win streak 98-88 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:21 pm
- Williams, Evans out for Jazz against Pacers Updated: Dec-04-13 10:08 pm
- Police ticket Bucks' Sanders in nightclub fight Updated: Dec-04-13 4:32 pm
- Bulls recall Teague from Development League Updated: Dec-04-13 3:39 pm
- Crawford leads Celtics to 108-100 win over Bucks Updated: Dec-03-13 11:20 pm
- Pistons snap Miami's 10-game win streak, 107-97 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:03 pm
- Wade (soreness) out for Heat against Pistons Updated: Dec-03-13 7:47 pm
- Aldridge, Blazers overcome Pacers 106-102 Updated: Dec-03-13 1:54 am
- Holiday lifts Pelicans to 3OT win over Bulls Updated: Dec-03-13 12:59 am
- Drummond has big day; Pistons beat 76ers 115-100 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:55 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City insisted there was no extra motivation playing against an Indiana team sporting the NBA's best record.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - LeBron James and Miami breezed through one big rematch.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Miami guard Dwyane Wade is expected to miss Sunday night's game at Detroit.
CHICAGO - Brandon Jennings and Detroit's big men helped the Pistons to a rare win in Chicago.
MILWAUKEE - Brook Lopez and the Brooklyn Nets needed a strong performance after an embarrassing loss to the New York Knicks.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Miami Heat walked into Target Center with a big problem over the previous two games - they had been dominated on the glass.
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers coach Mike Brown delivered a simple message for Kyrie Irving after the All-Star point guard had the first scoreless game of his career Friday night: forget about it.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver hopes to be able to sleep better now that his chase for the NBA record for consecutive games with a 3-pointer is over.
CHICAGO - The way everything was crumbling, the Chicago Bulls sure needed a reprieve. Knocking off the defending champions was a nice one.
CHICAGO - Derrick Rose isn't wavering.
SALT LAKE CITY - A game after he scored a career-high 43 points, nothing seemed to be going right for Paul George.
Milwaukee - Detroit Pistons point guard Brandon Jennings had tried to dismiss Wednesday night's matchup against his former team as simply another game on the team's schedule.
CLEVELAND - Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers' best performance of the season brought an end to the Denver Nuggets' seven-game winning streak.
MILWAUKEE - Police have cited Bucks center Larry Sanders for disorderly conduct and assault and battery in a fight last month at a downtown Milwaukee nightclub.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls have recalled backup guard Marquis Teague from the Iowa Energy of the NBA Development League.
BOSTON - Jordan Crawford says the young Boston Celtics have a few things to learn about finishing out close games.
MIAMI - It was just a game, not a playoff series. Still, Brandon Jennings finally got a long-awaited win over the Miami Heat.
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade was inactive for the Miami Heat against the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday night, the fourth game that the All-Star guard has missed this season because of soreness and a need for rest.
PORTLAND, Oregon - After Portland had withstood a late barrage from the Indiana Pacers and Paul George, the Trail Blazers gathered at midcourt and raised their hands together.
CHICAGO - After three overtimes and playing nearly 50 minutes, Jrue Holiday was happy to get off the court.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Andre Drummond knows he's a poor free-throw shooter. He still doesn't like it when teams make an effort to remind him.