- Monroe scores 18 in Bucks' 92-74 win over Nuggets Updated: Dec-01-15 12:05 am
MILWAUKEE - Michael Carter-Williams, who lost his starting job while struggling this season, had a new look Monday night.
- Gasol gets double-double as Bulls beat Spurs 92-89 Updated: Nov-30-15 11:27 pm
CHICAGO - Pau Gasol punctuated his big block on LaMarcus Aldridge with a triumphant yell.
- Jackson and Drummond lift Pistons over Rockets Updated: Nov-30-15 11:23 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - It might have gotten lost in an endless parade of free throws, but Monday night proved something important about the Detroit Pistons.
- Bulls F Mike Dunleavy Jr has setback with back injury Updated: Nov-30-15 9:09 pm
CHICAGO - Bulls forward Mike Dunleavy Jr. is planning to see two specialists this week after he had a setback in his recovery from offseason back surgery.
- Kobe scores 13 after announcement, but Pacers beat Lakers Updated: Nov-30-15 1:34 am
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant drained a 3-pointer with 11 seconds left in a one-point game, and the Lakers' crowd roared with a mix of excitement and nostalgia for the transcendent moments of its beloved star's now-finite career.
- Young helps Nets beat Pistons 87-83 Updated: Nov-29-15 9:44 pm
NEW YORK - On a night his shot wasn't falling, Brook Lopez did all the little things the Brooklyn Nets needed to win.
- Walker scores 22, Hornets hold off Bucks Updated: Nov-29-15 5:40 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets are finding ways to win games this season, even without big man Al Jefferson.
- James hits game-winner with 1 second left, Cavs edge Nets Updated: Nov-29-15 3:08 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has turned in countless clutch performances during his career.
- Blazers hand Lakers 5th straight loss with 108-96 win Updated: Nov-29-15 1:45 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Damian Lillard says part of his job is recognizing when a teammate is hot. CJ McCollum certainly was against the Lakers.
- Warriors Watch Updated: Nov-28-15 12:26 am
- Durant leads Thunder to 103-87 win over Pistons Updated: Nov-28-15 12:10 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Thunder showed why it pays to have two superstars.
- George's big game pushes Pacers past Bulls 104-92 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:03 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Paul George and the Indiana Pacers picked up right where they left off before a three-day break.
- Payton's double-double powers Magic to 114-90 win over Bucks Updated: Nov-27-15 11:17 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Elfrid Payton has been inconsistent this season for the Orlando Magic.
- James scores 25 to lead Cavs over Hornets again, 95-90 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:08 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - LeBron James can't explain why he plays so well against the Charlotte Hornets, but he sure has a knack for picking up his game.
- Murray scores 21, No. 1 Kentucky rolls past USF 84-63 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:57 pm
MIAMI - As had been the case plenty of times before, Orlando Antigua had a courtside seat to watch Kentucky turn a close game into a runaway.
- Bucks' Jason Kidd suspended a game for conduct toward ref Updated: Nov-27-15 1:23 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA has suspended Milwaukee Bucks coach Jason Kidd for one game without pay for his aggressive conduct toward a referee.
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors past Cavaliers, 103-99 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:47 am
TORONTO - After a long road trip, the Toronto Raptors looked like a fresh team back home.
- Gay scores 36 points, Kings beat Bucks 129-118 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:34 am
- Drummond has 18 points, 20 boards as Pistons rout Heat Updated: Nov-25-15 11:25 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Stan Van Gundy is tired of his Detroit players talking a better game than they play.
- Butler scores 22, Bulls beat Blazers in Rose's return Updated: Nov-25-15 2:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - This visit to Portland ended on a much happier note for Derrick Rose than the last.
- George scores 40, Pacers make 19 3s to beat Wizards 123-106 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:01 pm
WASHINGTON - Indiana forward Paul George thinks his team doesn't get enough attention.
- Pacers G Hill expected to return Tuesday against Wizards Updated: Nov-24-15 6:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Pacers guard George Hill is expected to return Tuesday night against Washington after missing three games with an upper respiratory infection.
- LeBron joins "Big O" on elite list, leads Cavs past Magic Updated: Nov-24-15 5:25 am
CLEVELAND - No player in NBA history stuffed a stat sheet quite like Oscar Robertson. The "Big O" was a triple-double machine.
- Monroe helps Bucks beat Pistons 109-88 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:08 am
MILWAUKEE - Greg Monroe put together a big night against his former team. His new teammates also had a lot of fun.
- Hawks' Budenholzer fined $25,000 for contact with official Updated: Nov-23-15 9:45 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer apologized Monday for bumping an official, an incident that drew a $25,000 fine from the NBA and led to a call from the referees' union that he be suspended.