- Motivated LeBron preps for the playoff grind Updated: Apr-18-14 6:38 pm
- Improved Gibson key for Bulls Updated: Apr-18-14 5:44 pm
- Pistons using search firm to help find new GM Updated: Apr-18-14 1:34 pm
- No bigger playoff long shot than under-.500 Hawks Updated: Apr-17-14 7:29 pm
- Alderman: New arena might need regional sales tax Updated: Apr-17-14 6:49 pm
- Pacers coach rules out Bynum for Hawks series Updated: Apr-17-14 6:48 pm
- Bucks pack up, await future with new owners Updated: Apr-17-14 5:44 pm
- Cavaliers enter an interesting offseason Updated: Apr-17-14 5:00 pm
- Bulls ready to start playoff push against Wizards Updated: Apr-17-14 4:51 pm
- Pistons face another uncertain offseason Updated: Apr-17-14 4:46 pm
- Durant has 42, Thunder beat Pistons 112-111 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:24 am
- Nets rest starters, lose 114-85 to Cavaliers Updated: Apr-16-14 11:37 pm
- Hawks wrap up regular season, beat Bucks 111-103 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:32 pm
- Walker leads Bobcats over Bulls in OT, 91-86 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:24 pm
- Pacers rest 3 starters, cruise past Magic 101-86 Updated: Apr-16-14 10:46 pm
- Millsap to sit out Hawks season finale for rest Updated: Apr-16-14 7:25 pm
- Pacers resting 3 starters vs. Magic Updated: Apr-16-14 6:46 pm
- Bucks owner Herb Kohl reaches deal to sell team Updated: Apr-16-14 5:19 pm
- Kohl to make announcement on Bucks' ownership Updated: Apr-16-14 2:09 pm
- A good read: Bucks' Udoh draws fans for book club Updated: Apr-16-14 3:15 am
- Top-seeded Pacers to rest 3 starters in finale Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 pm
- NBA D-League team relocating to Grand Rapids Updated: Apr-15-14 5:02 pm
- Cavs Deng wins NBA citizenship award Updated: Apr-15-14 3:03 pm
- Noah leads Bulls to 108-95 win over Magic Updated: Apr-14-14 11:59 pm
- Raptors set franchise mark with 48th win Updated: Apr-14-14 11:11 pm
DEERFIELD, Illinois - Taj Gibson flashed back to the grueling workouts in the searing Southern California heat last summer.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons will use the executive search firm Korn Ferry to help with their pursuit of a new general manager.
ATLANTA - There's no bigger long shot in the NBA playoffs than the Atlanta Hawks.
MILWAUKEE - Seated at a table on the Milwaukee Bucks' home court, Peter Zehren looked around the BMO Harris Bradley Center on Thursday and acknowledged that the facilities look out of date. But the Milwaukee resident was firm when he said taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for an upgrade.
INDIANAPOLIS - Top-seeded Indiana won't have Andrew Bynum for its first-round series against Atlanta.
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - One by one, the Milwaukee Bucks met with their coach one last time before packing up their belongings.
CHICAGO - Lose a franchise player, trade away another star. Snag home-court advantage for at least one round in the playoffs?
CLEVELAND - The Nets lounged their way into the NBA playoffs.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
ORLANDO, Florida - After enduring a rough stretch over the past two months, the Indiana Pacers will enter the playoffs on a bit of a roll.
MILWAUKEE - Bucks owner Herb Kohl has reached a deal to sell the franchise to New York investment firm executives Marc Lasry and Wesley Edens for about $550 million.
MILWAUKEE - Former Sen. Herb Kohl has called a news conference to discuss the ownership of the Milwaukee Bucks and the team's future.
MILWAUKEE - Epke Udoh will leave one positive lasting impression from this dreary season for the Milwaukee Bucks, and it has nothing to do with basketball.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers finally have a chance to relax.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - The NBA Development League's Springfield Armor is relocating from Springfield, Massachusetts, to Grand Rapids in western Michigan.
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Cavaliers forward Luol Deng has won the J. Walter Kennedy Award, given annually to an NBA player for community service.
CHICAGO - There's just one game remaining in the regular season and the NBA playoffs begin on Saturday.
TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors keep piling up accomplishments.