- Bengals' Dalton comparing himself with NFL's best Updated: Apr-22-14 2:36 pm
- Bengals exercise WR A.J. Green's option for 2015 Updated: Apr-21-14 5:36 pm
- Bengals' Huber starting to kick again Updated: Apr-21-14 5:21 pm
- Bengals sign punter T.J. Conley Updated: Apr-16-14 4:39 pm
- Browns sign FB Chris Pressley Updated: Apr-14-14 1:44 pm
- Bengals sign DE Sam Montgomery Updated: Apr-11-14 4:12 pm
- Bengals sign free agent safety Danieal Manning Updated: Apr-03-14 2:39 pm
- Bengals give DT Peko 2-year extension Updated: Mar-27-14 4:54 pm
- Bengals sign CB R.J. Stanford from Dolphins Updated: Mar-24-14 3:46 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton isn't shying away from the comparisons any longer.
CINCINNATI - The Bengals exercised a 2015 contract option for receiver A.J. Green on Monday, letting them turn their focus to an extension for quarterback Andy Dalton.
CINCINNATI - Kevin Huber has gained back the 15 pounds he lost while his jaw was wired, forcing him to drink his meals. He no longer wears a neck brace to help a cracked vertebra heal.
CINCINNATI - The Bengals added to their defensive line depth on Friday by signing free agent Sam Montgomery, an end who was Houston's third-round pick last year.
CINCINNATI - The Bengals signed strong safety Danieal Manning on Thursday, three days after his release by the Houston Texans.
CINCINNATI - Defensive tackle Domata Peko has agreed to a two-year contract extension that runs through the 2016 season.
CINCINNATI - The Bengals have signed free-agent cornerback R.J. Stanford from the Dolphins, giving them a player with a lot of experience on special teams.