- Matthews looks to continue family tradition in NFL Updated: Mar-05-14 6:18 pm
- Judge sides with Rams in age discrimination suit Updated: Mar-01-14 7:00 pm
- Falcons add former Rams GM Billy Devaney as scout Updated: Feb-19-14 6:51 pm
- Fisher cleared Gregg Willliams hire with Goodell Updated: Feb-13-14 3:47 pm
- Rams hire Gregg Williams as defensive coordinator Updated: Feb-12-14 3:52 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M offensive tackle Jake Matthews will be the seventh member of his family to play in the NFL if he is drafted as expected in May.
ST. LOUIS - A federal jury in St. Louis has found in favor of the St. Louis Rams in a lawsuit filed by a woman who claimed she was forced out because of her age.
ST. LOUIS - Before hiring Gregg Williams as his defensive coordinator for the second time, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher cleared it with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
ST. LOUIS - Gregg Williams is returning to the Rams as defensive coordinator, the first time he will lead a defense since he lost his job in New Orleans amid the fallout from the team's bounty scandal.