- Dalton's 3 TD passes lead Bengals over faltering Rams 31-7 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:21 am
CINCINNATI - Now, that's more of what the Bengals have come to expect of themselves.
- Latest from the NFL: Gronkowski carted off after hit to knee Updated: Nov-29-15 11:34 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Patriots-Broncos matchup missing a few stars Updated: Nov-29-15 7:20 pm
The Patriots-Broncos showdown Sunday night is missing some star power.
- Nick Foles throws 3 INTs, slumping Rams fall to Bengals 31-7 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:52 pm
CINCINNATI - The Rams switched quarterbacks again, but nothing else changed.
- Andy Dalton's 3 TD passes lead Bengals over Rams 31-7 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:11 pm
CINCINNATI - As the touchdown passes and interceptions piled up, it felt like a throwback game for the Bengals.
- Foles back at QB for Rams with Keenum limited by concussion Updated: Nov-29-15 12:34 pm
CINCINNATI - Nick Foles is back as the St. Louis Rams' starting quarterback with Case Keenum limited as he recovers from a head injury.
- Rams QB Keenum still has to pass concussion protocol Updated: Nov-27-15 6:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - Unless Case Keenum passes the NFL concussion protocol Saturday, St. Louis will turn to benched starter Nick Foles at quarterback.
- Redskins could play twice in London next season Updated: Nov-25-15 8:00 pm
LONDON - The Washington Redskins could become the first NFL team to play two games in London in one season - in consecutive weeks, no less.
- Case Keenum returns to practice for Rams, still not cleared Updated: Nov-25-15 7:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Case Keenum returned to St. Louis Rams practice on a limited basis after missing one workout because of a concussion.
- Rams WR Bailey has surgery after being shot in Florida Updated: Nov-25-15 7:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - Many St. Louis Rams players woke to the news that Stedman Bailey had been shot in the head.
- Steelers' Todman another ex-Panther hoping for a chance Updated: Nov-25-15 5:37 pm
- Dome operator: Rams must play in St. Louis, not London Updated: Nov-25-15 1:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - The NFL announced Wednesday that the Rams will play a home game in London next season and the operator of the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis responded almost immediately by saying the team's lease agreement prohibits it.
- Gurley neutralized, Austin nonfactor lately for Rams Updated: Nov-24-15 8:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - The woebegone St. Louis Rams' offense might do well to get Tavon Austin more involved. It would be nice for all those kids up front to open a few holes for Todd Gurley, too.
- Keenum not cleared but Rams hopeful about Wednesday Updated: Nov-24-15 7:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams quarterback Case Keenum did not practice Tuesday while going through the NFL's concussion protocol, and coach Jeff Fisher is hopeful he'll be cleared Wednesday.
- NFL reviewing Keenum concussion procedures Updated: Nov-24-15 5:28 am
ST. LOUIS - The NFL is investigating whether correct concussion protocol was followed for Rams quarterback Case Keenum late in Sunday's loss at Baltimore.
- Offense dragging down Rams, who have lost 3 straight Updated: Nov-23-15 9:11 pm
ST. LOUIS - Not too long ago, the St. Louis Rams thought they were a playoff contender.
- Rams, Ravens face quarterback issues over final six weeks Updated: Nov-23-15 2:44 am
BALTIMORE - At least the Rams still have options at quarterback. The Baltimore Ravens lost that luxury in the waning moments of a costly win over St. Louis.
- Ravens beat Rams 16-13, but lose Flacco for season Updated: Nov-22-15 6:21 pm
BALTIMORE - It's been this kind of season for the Baltimore Ravens: Even when they win, they lose.
- Ravens QB Flacco out for year with left knee injury Updated: Nov-22-15 5:08 pm
BALTIMORE - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco will miss the remainder of the season after tearing ligaments in his left knee.
- Ravens RB Forsett, Rams G Donnal out with injuries Updated: Nov-22-15 2:11 pm
BALTIMORE - Ravens running back Justin Forsett broke his right arm in the first quarter of Sunday's game against the Rams.
- Rams defensive end Robert Quinn ruled out for Baltimore game Updated: Nov-21-15 10:43 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis defensive end Robert Quinn has been ruled out for the Rams' game Sunday at Baltimore with injuries to his hip and back.
- Rams DEs Long, Quinn both listed as questionable Updated: Nov-20-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Chris Long is optimistic about returning to action after being out since Oct. 11 with a broken bone in his right knee.
- Rams center Barnes passes concussion protocol Updated: Nov-19-15 10:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams center Tim Barnes has been cleared from a concussion that limited him in practice earlier in the week.
- Penalties have been big problem for Rams tackle Robinson Updated: Nov-18-15 8:46 pm
ST. LOUIS - Penalties have been a big problem for St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Greg Robinson. The second overall pick last year is hard at work trying to avoid the flags.
- Chris Long practices, Barnes limited with concussion Updated: Nov-18-15 7:22 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Chris Long was a full participant in St. Louis Rams practice, making it likely he'll return after missing four games with a knee injury.