- Purple Heart, Bronze Star recipient fights for Rams spot Updated: Aug-28-15 12:06 pm
ST. LOUIS - Long after the rest of the St. Louis Rams have left the practice field, Daniel Rodriguez drips with sweat, running dozens of extra pass routes with backup quarterback Austin Davis, who's also getting some extra work.
- Credit impact unclear amid fight over new St. Louis stadium Updated: Aug-27-15 7:50 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - It's unclear whether halting payments for the current St. Louis football stadium, or refusing to make them for a potential new stadium, would hurt the state's high credit rating, a state official told Missouri lawmakers Thursday.
- Rams WR Quick back from significant shoulder injury Updated: Aug-26-15 5:23 pm
ST. LOUIS - It's been a long road back for Brian Quick. The finish line is in sight for the St. Louis Rams wide receiver.
- RB Gurley back on field for Rams Updated: Aug-25-15 10:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - Rams rookie running back Todd Gurley didn't get a lot of reps during Tuesday's practice, but the No. 10 overall pick in the 2015 Draft took another step forward in his return from knee surgery.
- Titans beat Rams 27-14, spoiling coach Jeff Fisher's return Updated: Aug-24-15 12:16 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota had every reason to struggle when the communicator device in the Tennessee quarterback's helmet quit working two plays into the first drive of his second preseason game.
- Mariota wants to protect ball after rough preseason debut Updated: Aug-21-15 7:34 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota knows exactly what he wants out of his home debut, and it's what his father has been telling him to do since high school.
- Rams cornerback Trumaine Johnson back at full strength Updated: Aug-20-15 9:53 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams cornerback Trumaine Johnson has worked hard to rebound from an injury-plagued season.
- Cowboys, Rams end practice early after fights break out Updated: Aug-18-15 11:23 pm
OXNARD, California - The Cowboys and St. Louis Rams cut short the second of two joint practices at training camp Tuesday after several fights broke out, including one where Dallas receiver Dez Bryant was punched in the face.
- LA Rams greats line up to cheer their team on the West Coast Updated: Aug-18-15 11:17 pm
OXNARD, California - The Rams' defensive line gathered around Rosey Grier on the practice field on a gorgeous California day. Robert Quinn, Aaron Donald and Chris Long listened intently to the last surviving member of the Fearsome Foursome as he made a few points about teamwork and togetherness.
- Romo a go for 2nd workout with Rams, making it 4 straight Updated: Aug-18-15 7:48 pm
OXNARD, California - Tony Romo had to wait until after Dallas' first joint practice with St. Louis to see if his surgically repaired back would feel good enough to make it through a second straight day with the Rams.
- Rams adjust secondary after losing EJ Gaines to foot injury Updated: Aug-17-15 11:39 pm
OXNARD, California - St. Louis Rams cornerback E.J. Gaines will miss the entire season with a foot injury, depriving the secondary of a probable starter.
- Cautious Cowboys sit Bryant, Smith in practices with Rams Updated: Aug-17-15 11:18 pm
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant and Tyron Smith would likely be playing - and maybe even practicing - if the Dallas Cowboys were back home in the middle of the regular season.
- Big fan turnout greets Rams at their California workouts Updated: Aug-17-15 10:45 pm
OXNARD, California - The way their long-suffering Southern California fans see it, the Rams are considering restoration, not relocation.
- Rams' Bates has MCL knee sprain Updated: Aug-15-15 8:53 pm
UNDATED - St. Louis Rams special teams player Daren Bates will be out about a month with a MCL knee sprain sustained in the preseason opener.
- Carr to Cooper leads Raiders to 18-3 exhibition win vs. Rams Updated: Aug-15-15 3:25 am
OAKLAND, California - Derek Carr took little time to build up his rapport with rookie receiver Amari Cooper.
- Rams have everybody back on improving defense Updated: Aug-14-15 12:08 am
ST. LOUIS - Relatively speaking, Gregg Williams has it easy in his second season as St. Louis Rams defensive coordinator.
- Judge dismisses governor from St. Louis stadium lawsuit Updated: Aug-13-15 9:00 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A judge in Missouri's capital city dismissed Gov. Jay Nixon from a lawsuit challenging an effort to build a new professional football stadium in St. Louis, and transferred the case on Thursday to a St. Louis court.
- Rams extend California trip for workouts with Cowboys Updated: Aug-13-15 7:29 pm
ST. LOUIS - Spending extra time in California practicing against the Cowboys might seem as if it's an ominous sign to St. Louis Rams fans fearful their team will leave for the West Coast after this season.
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon confident in St. Louis as 'NFL city' Updated: Aug-12-15 2:05 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon remains confident in St. Louis as an NFL city, even if Rams owner Stan Kroenke succeeds in moving his franchise back to Los Angeles.
- Rams lineman Aaron Donald set for 2nd NFL season Updated: Aug-11-15 9:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald has high standards.
- NFL owners hear presentations for Los Angeles stadiums Updated: Aug-11-15 7:36 pm
SCHAUMBURG, Illinois - Three NFL teams. Billions of dollars in play. One big opportunity.
- In Year 2, Greg Robinson is experienced hand for Rams Updated: Aug-10-15 9:27 pm
ST. LOUIS - Greg Robinson is no wide-eyed rookie anymore. The St. Louis Rams needed him to grow up fast.
- Rams' Ogletree eager to play at lighter weight Updated: Aug-09-15 5:44 pm
ST. LOUIS - Alec Ogletree has led the St. Louis Rams in tackles both of his NFL seasons.
- McQuaide is the man behind success of Zuerlein, Hekker Updated: Aug-08-15 9:11 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jake McQuaide's objective is efficiency without being noticed.
- Rams sign quarterback Nick Foles to contract extension Updated: Aug-07-15 9:56 pm
ST. CHARLES, Missouri - The St. Louis Rams quickly decided Nick Foles was their quarterback of the future, signing him to a two-year contract extension.