- Raiders owner Mark Davis intrigued by Las Vegas as NFL city Updated: Feb-05-16 6:41 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Owner Mark Davis has a sly response when it comes to his interest in moving the Oakland Raiders to Sin City.
- Hola: Texans-Raiders in Mexico City on Nov. 21 Updated: Feb-05-16 5:26 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Hola. The NFL is heading back to Mexico.
- About 50 Rams employees left behind in move to Los Angeles Updated: Feb-05-16 12:51 pm
- Kroenke business partner pushes St. Louis-area development Updated: Feb-05-16 10:52 am
MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Missouri - Weeks after the NFL agreed to allow Rams owner Stan Kroenke to move his team out of St. Louis, one of the billionaire sports mogul's business partners is pushing a development plan in the city's suburbs that could be funded in part by taxpayer money.
- Column: Goodell riding high, and so is the unstoppable NFL Updated: Feb-04-16 7:01 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Roger Goodell might as well mail this one in.
- AP Source: NFL planning game next season in Mexico Updated: Feb-04-16 5:18 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The NFL is planning to play a regular-season game in Mexico City this year, with the Raiders hosting the Texans.
- Some of NFL's biggest stars never played in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-04-16 3:06 pm
Some of the NFL's biggest all-time stars have a gaping hole on their playing resumes.
- 'What If' moments that defined Super Bowl legacies Updated: Feb-03-16 2:15 am
Imagine a world where the name Scott Norwood evokes awe in Buffalo, not "aww, dude."
- From Montana to Manning: Superb Super Bowls finishes Updated: Feb-02-16 11:41 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Every Super Bowl kicks off with the hopes of a thrilling game, capped by a dramatic drive in which the champion seizes control to capture the Lombardi Trophy.
- Raiders look for short-term lease before long-term home Updated: Feb-01-16 6:44 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - With the Oakland Raiders' hopes of moving to Los Angeles on hold right now, Mayor Libby Schaaf said the team's primary focus is on securing a lease to remain at the Coliseum for the 2016 season.
- Chairman says Chargers to stay in San Diego in 2016 Updated: Jan-30-16 2:30 am
SAN DIEGO - Chargers Chairman Dean Spanos said Friday that the team will play in San Diego in 2016, and he'll work with politicians and the business community to try to resolve a long, bitter fight over a new stadium.
- LA Rams hire Groh as WRs coach, passing game coordinator Updated: Jan-25-16 9:34 pm
LOS ANGELES - Michael Groh was named the Los Angeles Rams' passing game coordinator and wide receivers coach Monday.
- Seat license holders sue Rams over access to LA seats Updated: Jan-21-16 12:17 pm
ST. LOUIS - A second lawsuit has been filed over the Rams' move to Los Angeles, this time by holders of personal seat licenses who say they should retain their right to seat licenses and season tickets, even in California.
- LA Rams say they've collected over 45,000 ticket deposits Updated: Jan-20-16 10:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Rams say they have collected over 45,000 season ticket deposits in just two days for their upcoming return season in Los Angeles.
- SB 36: Brady, Belichick win 1st Super Bowl title Updated: Jan-20-16 9:10 pm
Super Bowl 36
- SB 34: Rams hold on for 23-16 win over Titans Updated: Jan-20-16 8:57 pm
Super Bowl 34
- Steel Curtain earns 4th Super Bowl title with win over Rams Updated: Jan-20-16 5:44 pm
SUPER BOWL 14
- Patriots RB Jackson chasing unlikely Super Bowl appearance Updated: Jan-20-16 4:08 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Steven Jackson wasn't waiting by the phone late last month when the Patriots called looking for a running back to plug the holes of their battered backfield.
- Rams, Chargers hold first meeting on sharing LA-area stadium Updated: Jan-18-16 8:23 pm
- Dickerson, Everett see stars lining up for Rams in LA return Updated: Jan-18-16 7:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - Eric Dickerson can't wait to take his two youngest children to their first Los Angeles Rams game this fall alongside the same fans who cheered him to the greatest single-season rushing performance in NFL history.
- St. Louis united against common enemy: Stan Kroenke Updated: Jan-18-16 1:11 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis football fans don't have the 49ers or Seahawks to hate anymore. They have a new nemesis: Rams owner Stan Kroenke and the NFL executives who helped take away the team.
- Cards chairman DeWitt says he's met Kroenke "once or twice" Updated: Jan-17-16 6:18 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Cardinals chairman Bill DeWitt says he has zero insight on the Rams' move to Los Angeles. In fact, he says he's met Rams owner Stan Kroenke only "once or twice."
- Public gets $16.2 million bill for Rams retention effort Updated: Jan-16-16 3:44 pm
ST. LOUIS - An effort to persuade the owner of the St. Louis Rams to keep his team in Missouri by building a new riverfront football stadium not only failed but also left the public on the hook for $16.2 million in expenses.
- Kroenke heralds Rams' return after "long road" back to LA Updated: Jan-15-16 8:34 pm
INGLEWOOD, California - Stan Kroenke stepped to the microphones at the Forum with football fans chanting "We love Stan!"
- Missouri lawmaker wants departing owners to pay stadium debt Updated: Jan-15-16 12:17 pm
ST. LOUIS - In the wake of the Rams' departure from St. Louis, a Missouri lawmaker wants sports team owners who take away their teams in the future to be responsible for debt left behind.