- Rams can't run, Cardinals roll to 30-10 victory Updated: Dec-08-13 10:12 pm
- Cardinals beat Rams 30-10 to end NFC West skid Updated: Dec-08-13 9:32 pm
- Cardinals rookie Mathieu injures knee against Rams Updated: Dec-08-13 6:38 pm
- Injured Arizona players active; McGee out for Rams Updated: Dec-08-13 3:32 pm
- Cook leads Rams receivers in catches, yards Updated: Dec-05-13 8:39 pm
- Rams C Barnes set to make first career start Updated: Dec-04-13 7:59 pm
- Guard Dahl returns to practice for Rams Updated: Dec-04-13 4:50 pm
- Dome owners fight to keep Rams in St. Louis Updated: Dec-03-13 4:15 pm
- 11 penalties doomed Rams against 49ers Updated: Dec-02-13 7:44 pm
- Rams C Wells sidelined with broken left ankle Updated: Dec-02-13 7:18 pm
- 5 things to know after 49ers pass Rams 23-13 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:33 am
- Rams fail to slow down 49ers' passing game in loss Updated: Dec-01-13 9:14 pm
- Another big day for Boldin as 49ers beat Rams Updated: Dec-01-13 8:50 pm
- Crabtree listed to start for 49ers against Rams Updated: Dec-01-13 3:27 pm
- 3 Rams with cleared to play against 49ers Updated: Nov-29-13 4:49 pm
- 49ers remain vague on Crabtree's status vs Rams Updated: Nov-28-13 6:44 pm
- Rams DT Brockers making plays in middle Updated: Nov-27-13 5:38 pm
- Bears' defense run through again in loss to Rams Updated: Nov-24-13 7:33 pm
- Rams CB Finnegan to undergo eye surgery Updated: Nov-24-13 7:11 pm
- Rams start fast and finish fast, beat Bears 42-21 Updated: Nov-24-13 5:47 pm
- Stacy among 3 Rams tested for concussion Updated: Nov-24-13 3:32 pm
- Defensive end McClellin returns to Bears lineup Updated: Nov-24-13 12:09 pm
- Saffold adjusts to playing right guard for Rams Updated: Nov-22-13 5:31 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL forecast: Week 12 Updated: Nov-22-13 3:21 pm
- Long brothers line up vs each other in Bears-Rams Updated: Nov-21-13 4:05 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The St. Louis Rams have virtually assured themselves last place in what might be the NFL's toughest division.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Carson Palmer didn't throw a pass in practice all last week, then completed practically every one he tried Sunday.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams expected big things this season from free agent tight end Jared Cook.
ST. LOUIS - For a change, Tim Barnes has the upper hand when it comes to trash-talking with fellow St. Louis Rams offensive lineman Barrett Jones.
ST. LOUIS - The owners of the Edward Jones Dome said Tuesday they are hopeful the St. Louis Rams won't leave after city leaders rejected $700 million in publicly funded upgrades sought by the team under a clause some officials now regret signing.
ST. LOUIS - Coach Jeff Fisher is willing to forget about the season-high 11 penalties the Rams took on Sunday in a 23-13 loss at San Francisco.
ST. LOUIS - Rams center Scott Wells is likely out for the rest of the season after he broke his left ankle in the first half of Sunday's 23-13 loss at San Francisco.
SAN FRANCISCO - A passing game scrutinized for weeks suddenly is on a nice roll for San Francisco. At the perfect time, too, with a playoff berth at stake.
SAN FRANCISCO - The St. Louis Rams arrived in San Francisco ready to grab some momentum for the December push with a third straight victory.
SAN FRANCISCO - Colin Kaepernick let his guard down just enough to razz Michael Crabtree about not scoring on a flashy 60-yard catch and run in his season debut.
ST. LOUIS - Running back Zac Stacy, one of three Rams players who left Sunday's 42-21 win over the Chicago Bears with concussion-like symptoms, has been cleared to play at San Francisco on Sunday.
SANTA CLARA, California - Michael Crabtree ran around in gray sweatpants and a red hoodie underneath his San Francisco 49ers jersey, catching passes from Colin Kaepernick at the start of practice Thursday.
ST. LOUIS - Officials are so vigilant about protecting the quarterback, Michael Brockers made a textbook hit - and still got flagged.
ST. LOUIS - Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears' banged-up defense only seem to be getting worse.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams cornerback Cortland Finnegan will undergo surgery next month because of blurred vision in his left eye since late September.
ST. LOUIS - Rookie running back Zac Stacy was among three St. Louis Rams players evaluated for concussion-like symptoms against the Chicago Bears. Stacy, guard Chris Williams and cornerback Trumaine Johnson were all ruled out.
ST. LOUIS - Rodger Saffold is open to change, to say the least.
Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 12
When Chris Long studies video of the opposing offensive line this week, searching for tendencies and vulnerabilities, he can't also help but notice strong plays by the Bears' right guard.