- UCLA's Jordan Adams to return for junior season Updated: Apr-17-14 2:38 pm
- ASU's Carson declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-16-14 4:34 pm
- UCLA's Anderson and LaVine declare for NBA draft Updated: Apr-16-14 1:16 pm
- Cal hires Tennessee's Cuonzo Martin as coach Updated: Apr-15-14 8:30 pm
- Gordon, Johnson declare for NBA draft Updated: Apr-15-14 6:33 pm
- Woolridge, Hunter will transfer from WSU Updated: Apr-15-14 5:30 pm
- Carter and Lapray leave Ducks Updated: Apr-11-14 8:24 pm
- Joseph Young says he's staying at Oregon Updated: Apr-08-14 6:51 pm
- ASU's Musselman leaving the program Updated: Apr-07-14 9:05 pm
- Sampson introduced as Houston's basketball coach Updated: Apr-03-14 7:10 pm
- Krystkowiak agrees in principle to 5-year deal Updated: Apr-03-14 7:05 pm
- Kent introduced as Washington State's new coach Updated: Apr-02-14 7:07 pm
- Oregon assistant named Montana State hoops coach Updated: Apr-01-14 4:35 pm
- Cal coach Montgomery retires Updated: Mar-31-14 8:26 pm
- Washington State hires Kent as new hoops coach Updated: Mar-31-14 8:24 pm
- Cal coach Mike Montgomery weighing retirement Updated: Mar-30-14 5:17 pm
- Wildcats just miss Final Four Updated: Mar-30-14 2:12 pm
- Arizona stunned 64-63 in OT by Wisconsin in NCAAs Updated: Mar-30-14 1:03 am
- Wisconsin beats Arizona 64-63 in OT in West Region Updated: Mar-30-14 12:44 am
- Millers both knocked out in Elite Eight Updated: Mar-30-14 12:05 am
- Arizona, Wisconsin advance to NCAA West final Updated: Mar-28-14 3:19 am
- UCLA's offense struggles in 79-68 loss to Florida Updated: Mar-28-14 2:56 am
- Arizona holds off San Diego State 70-64 in NCAAs Updated: Mar-28-14 2:18 am
- Arizona holds off San Diego State 70-64 in NCAAs Updated: Mar-28-14 2:00 am
- Gators win their 29th straight, down UCLA 79-68 Updated: Mar-28-14 1:41 am
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Adams will return to UCLA for his junior season and won't enter the NBA draft.
TEMPE, Arizona - Jahii Carson has made it official: He's headed to the NBA.
BERKELEY, California - A more relaxed fan base, milder weather and a chance to coach at the top-rated public university in the country added up to Cuonzo Martin making the decision to leave Tennessee for California.
Aaron Gordon's decision was expected. Part of a heralded class of freshmen last season, anything but one and done would have been a surprise.
PULLMAN, Washington - Starting guard Royce Woolridge and reserve center James Hunter have left the Washington State basketball program, while recruit Jermaine Morgan has been released from his letter of intent.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon point guard Joseph Young says he's returning to the Ducks for his senior season.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State associate head coach Eric Musselman is leaving the program to pursue other opportunities.
HOUSTON - Houston introduced Kelvin Sampson as their men's basketball coach on Thursday, confident that he can bring the once-proud program back to prominence and undeterred by his past improprieties with the NCAA.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah athletic director Chris Hill says that basketball coach Larry Krystkowiak has agreed in principle to a new five-year deal.
PULLMAN, Washington - New Washington State basketball coach Ernie Kent says the rebuilding project he faces in Pullman won't be a long one.
BOZEMAN, Montana - Oregon assistant coach Brian Fish will be the new men's basketball coach at Montana State, the school said Tuesday.
BERKELEY, California - When Mike Montgomery walked off the court last week following an NIT loss to SMU, he had a sneaking suspicion that it was time to retire after more than four decades and 1,000 games as a basketball coach.
Athletic director Bill Moos once hired Ernie Kent to turn Oregon around. He's now done the same at Washington State.
STANFORD, California - California coach Mike Montgomery is scheduled to meet with athletic director Sandy Barbour on Monday to let her know whether he plans to retire.
Arizona made another deep run in the NCAA tournament, coming within a few seconds of reaching the Final Four.
ANAHEIM, California - Arizona spent eight weeks as the nation's top-ranked team and ran off 21 straight victories.
ANAHEIM, California - Every big shot Wisconsin needed, Frank Kaminsky hit.
ANAHEIM, California - Nick Johnson couldn't make a shot for the first 37 minutes of Arizona's nail-biting West Regional semifinal against San Diego State.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - UCLA had a chance to beat Florida. When the Bruins got close, they bogged down.
ANAHEIM, California - San Diego State did just about everything right against Arizona.
ANAHEIM, California - Nick Johnson put an awful first half behind him and came up big for Arizona in the final 2:45.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Florida Gators are back where their last three seasons have ended with yet another chance to go to the Final Four.