- Long Beach State rallies to beat USC 72-71 Updated: Dec-20-13 1:41 am
- Utah pulls away for 69-50 win over Texas State Updated: Dec-20-13 12:46 am
- Top-ranked Wildcats beat Southern 69-43 Updated: Dec-20-13 12:25 am
- Southern falls to top-ranked Arizona 69-43 Updated: Dec-20-13 12:24 am
- Utah pulls away for 69-50 win over Texas State Updated: Dec-19-13 11:50 pm
- UCLA loses 80-63 to No. 8 Duke at MSG Updated: Dec-19-13 11:28 pm
- No. 8 Duke beats UCLA 80-63 Updated: Dec-19-13 10:55 pm
- Oregon State holds off Towson 76-67 Updated: Dec-19-13 1:14 am
- No. 10 UConn upset by Stanford 53-51 at home Updated: Dec-19-13 1:02 am
- Washington St. throttles San Francisco St. 80-50 Updated: Dec-19-13 12:47 am
- No. 10 UConn upset by Stanford 53-51 at home Updated: Dec-19-13 12:38 am
- 6 impact players so far in college basketball Updated: Dec-18-13 3:12 am
- Irvine stymied in 91-63 loss to No. 13 Oregon Updated: Dec-18-13 2:17 am
- No. 13 Oregon tops UC Irvine 91-63 to move to 10-0 Updated: Dec-18-13 2:08 am
- Balance gives Washington win at Tulane 73-62 Updated: Dec-17-13 11:21 pm
- Arizona, Syracuse stay 1-2 in AP Top 25 Updated: Dec-16-13 11:51 am
- USC escapes with 63-59 win over Bakersfield Updated: Dec-16-13 12:33 am
- Washington State runs away from Pepperdine 78-61 Updated: Dec-15-13 11:41 pm
- Oregon St. dominates Maryland Eastern Shore 98-66 Updated: Dec-15-13 8:41 pm
- Illinois falters in 71-64 loss to No. 15 Oregon Updated: Dec-15-13 1:33 am
- No. 15 Oregon defeats Illinois 71-64 Updated: Dec-15-13 12:56 am
- Utah beats BYU 81-64 Updated: Dec-15-13 12:35 am
- Fast start carries UCLA past Prairie View, 95-71 Updated: Dec-14-13 10:35 pm
- Stanford returns from finals to rout Davis 83-56 Updated: Dec-14-13 10:09 pm
- Solomon leads California over Fresno State 67-56 Updated: Dec-14-13 8:20 pm
LONG BEACH, California - Mike Caffey scored 22 points and made the winning layup with 16 seconds left, giving Long Beach State a 72-71 victory over Southern California that snapped the 49ers' nine-game skid on Thursday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Sluggishness on offense dogged Utah for the bulk of 40 minutes.
TUCSON, Arizona - The signs were there for a letdown.
TUCSON, Arizona - Southern gave Marquette and Florida a bit of trouble in road games earlier this season.
SALT LAKE CITY - Brandon Taylor scored 18 points while Jordan Loveridge chipped in 14 points and 10 rebounds to lead Utah to a 69-50 victory over Texas State on Thursday night.
NEW YORK - UCLA is sitting right outside the Top 25, an impressive spot for a team run by a sophomore playing point guard for the first time.
NEW YORK - It was an average performance from Jabari Parker, and it drew praise worthy of another stellar effort by the Duke freshman.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Angus Brandt scored a career-high 27 points as Oregon State withstood a late charge to defeat Towson 76-67 on Wednesday.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut went down to the wire with another opponent. This time there was no clutch shot by Shabazz Napier.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Throughout most of the first half Wednesday, Washington State didn't look like the Pac-12 team.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Stanford finally has a signature win. UConn has its first loss.
Much of the hype headed into the 2013-14 college basketball season was on the incoming freshmen class.
EUGENE, Oregon - UC Irvine coach Russell Turner found it hard to find many positives after the Anteaters were thrashed 91-63 by No. 13 Oregon on Tuesday night, and pointed to turnovers and lax defense.
EUGENE, Oregon - The return of Dominic Artis has given Oregon a bounty of talented players, a problem coach Dana Altman is happy to have.
NEW ORLEANS - C.J. Wilcox scored 15 points to lead four players in double figures and Washington overcame an overall sloppy performance to escape with a 73-62 win at Tulane on Tuesday night.
Arizona remains the runaway No. 1 in The Associated Press' college basketball poll after winning a close game at Michigan on Saturday.
LOS ANGELES - Byron Wesley scored 20 points, making a pair of go-ahead free throws with 1:02 remaining, and Southern California rallied to beat Cal State Bakersfield 63-59 Sunday night after trailing most of the second half.
PULLMAN, Washington - Royce Woolridge had a season high 20 points and freshmen Que Johnson added 14 to help Washington State beat Pepperdine 78-61 Sunday.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State's Roberto Nelson and Devon Collier entered the game as the top scoring duo in the nation, and the two combined for 44 points as Oregon State dominated Maryland Eastern Shore 98-66 Sunday.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Illinois gave Oregon its best shot and had an opportunity to knock the 15th-ranked Ducks from the ranks of the unbeaten Saturday night.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon's Mike Moser was happy to be home.
SALT LAKE CITY - Jordan Loveridge scored 21 points and Delon Wright chipped in 16 on Saturday night to help Utah beat BYU 81-64, snapping a seven-game losing streak to the Cougars.
LOS ANGELES - If the UCLA Bruins were looking for a team on which to take out their aggression after losing their first game of the season last week, they found it.
STANFORD, California - Chasson Randle connected on back-to-back 3-pointers to start the second half on the way to 16 points, and Stanford returned from a 13-day break for final exams with a balanced 83-56 rout of cold-shooting UC Davis Saturday night.
BERKELEY, California - Richard Solomon had his third double-double of the season with a season-high 17 points and a team-high 14 rebounds, leading California to a 67-56 victory Saturday against Fresno State.