- Brooks' big game leads No. 15 Oregon over Fresno State 78-73 Updated: Dec-01-15 12:02 am
EUGENE, Oregon - If bad things tend to happen in threes as many believe, Oregon coach Dana Altman can only hope his team has gotten letting big leads nearly slip away out of its system.
- UCLA snaps 2-game skid, beats Cal State Northridge 77-45 Updated: Nov-29-15 10:16 pm
LOS ANGELES - Tony Parker woke up Sunday morning with a cold so bad he could barely breathe, let alone talk.
- No. 11 Arizona outlasts Boise State for 3rd in Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-29-15 8:31 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Arizona's long nightmare in a city known as the happiest place on Earth is over.
- Jacobsen leads Sun Devils late in 70-68 win over Gauchos Updated: Nov-29-15 8:29 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Eric Jacobsen had 12 seconds of basketball to remember on Sunday, a stretch of time that helped his team to a hard-fought win after an afternoon of shooting struggles.
- Jacobsen's heroics lead Arizona State past UCSB 70-68 Updated: Nov-29-15 7:29 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Eric Jacobsen put in a missed shot with two seconds left, giving Arizona State a 70-68 win over UC-Santa Barbara on Sunday.
- Colorado beats Northern Colorado 82-52 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:56 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado's Wesley Gordon didn't attempt a shot in the first half on Sunday.
- Monmouth knocks off another big school, 83-73 over USC Updated: Nov-29-15 3:06 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Justin Robinson scored 27 points, Micah Seaborn added 20 and Monmouth beat USC 83-73 in the third-place game of the AdvoCare Invitational on Sunday.
- Hawkinson returns, leads WSU to 77-65 win over Tigers Updated: Nov-29-15 12:29 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Temperatures dropped well below freezing Saturday night in Pullman, but the coldest folks in town were playing basketball inside the toasty Beasley Coliseum.
- No. 11 Arizona falters late in 69-65 loss to Providence Updated: Nov-28-15 2:56 am
FULLERTON, California - Sean Miller had a feeling the Arizona Wildcats were due for a fall.
- Providence upsets No. 11 Arizona 69-65 in Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-28-15 2:46 am
FULLERTON, California - With three starters in foul trouble, Providence had lost much of its firepower and the lead.
- Second-half spurt lifts Washington past Charlotte 71-66 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:44 am
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - After watching Charlotte continue to compete all the way through final buzzer during a 50-poiont loss to Michigan, Washington coach Lorenzo Romar made it a point to make sure his team didn't take the 49ers lightly.
- Poeltl scores 19 to lead Utah to 102-72 win over Idaho State Updated: Nov-27-15 11:55 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Idaho State knew it had a significant challenge in Jakob Poeltl, without a single player on its roster that could match the 7-foot center's all-around game. The Austrian center knew it, too.
- No. 14 Cal falls to Richmond for 2nd straight loss Updated: Nov-27-15 11:40 pm
LAS VEGAS - California arrived in Las Vegas undefeated and ranked 14th in the nation.
- Allen has 34 points, 12 rebounds, Richmond beats No. 14 Cal Updated: Nov-27-15 11:18 pm
LAS VEGAS - Richmond bounced back from a taxing loss to West Virginia - at No. 14 California's expense.
- Xavier beats USC to reach AdvoCare title game Updated: Nov-27-15 5:43 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Xavier looks ready to climb higher in the rankings.
- Allen's late layup gives Stanford 69-66 win over Arkansas Updated: Nov-27-15 3:58 pm
NEW YORK - By his admission, Johnny Dawkins "loves" the current iteration of the Stanford Cardinal.
- Spencer, Shepard lead San Diego St past No. 14 Cal 72-58 Updated: Nov-27-15 4:22 am
LAS VEGAS - All that Winston Shepard could do was smile.
- No. 11 Arizona escapes with 75-73 OT win over Santa Clara Updated: Nov-27-15 3:08 am
FULLERTON, California - It's the same fight song and the same packed stands at home games. It's just not the same tough-minded defensive team that college basketball has come to expect from Arizona.
- UCLA, Texas A&M among 8-team field for 2016 Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-27-15 3:03 am
FULLERTON, California - UCLA is among the eight-team field announced for the 2016 Wooden Legacy tournament.
- Texas holds onto early lead, beats Washington 82-70 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:15 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas is still far away from where it wants to be this season.
- Brunson scores 18 points, No. 8 Villanova beats Stanford Updated: Nov-26-15 7:54 pm
NEW YORK - Villanova struggled to score and rebound on Thursday night.
- Boatwright scores 22, USC beats No. 20 Wichita State Updated: Nov-26-15 5:16 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Freshman Bennie Boatright had a career-high 22 points and USC beat No. 20 Wichita State 72-69 in a first-round game Thursday at the AdvoCare Invitational.
- Colorado handles Air Force 81-70 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:38 am
BOULDER, Colorado - It happened quickly in a tussle on the floor over a loose ball.
- Benjamin scores 25 as No. 21 Oregon beats Arkansas State Updated: Nov-25-15 11:32 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - This time, it was Dwayne Benjamin leading the way for No. 21 Oregon.
- Wake Forest uses free throws to beat UCLA 80-77 in Maui Updated: Nov-25-15 10:57 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Wake Forest got two players back from suspension and lost one to the flu. As long as the Demon Deacons were at the free-throw line, everything was all right.