- USC runs past Washington State 79-68 Updated: Mar-07-14 2:12 am
- Adams leads UCLA past Washington 91-82 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:20 pm
- No. 3 Arizona beats Oregon State 74-69 Updated: Mar-06-14 2:56 am
- No. 3 Arizona beats Oregon State 74-69 Updated: Mar-06-14 2:51 am
- Colorado beats Stanford 59-56 for big Pac-12 win Updated: Mar-06-14 1:50 am
- Taylor's big night helps Utah hold off California Updated: Mar-06-14 1:47 am
- Oregon hangs on for an 85-78 win over Arizona St. Updated: Mar-05-14 1:44 am
- Running down the NCAA tournament bubble teams Updated: Mar-04-14 11:27 am
- Tough week for Stanford ends with loss to Arizona Updated: Mar-03-14 12:08 am
- Adams, Anderson lead UCLA past Oregon State 74-69 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:32 pm
- No. 3 Arizona clinches Pac-12 title behind Gordon Updated: Mar-02-14 11:30 pm
- In Carson's last home game, Sun Devils rout Bears Updated: Mar-01-14 9:26 pm
- Moser leads Oregon to 78-63 victory over USC Updated: Mar-01-14 6:50 pm
- Utah pulls away from Colorado 75-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:15 pm
- Utah pulls away from Colorado 75-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 4:18 pm
- Huskies cruise to 72-49 win over Cougars Updated: Mar-01-14 1:05 am
- USC-Upstate claims 3rd seed, beats ETSU 79-73 Updated: Feb-28-14 10:15 pm
- Oregon State completes season sweep of USC 76-66 Updated: Feb-28-14 2:26 am
- Ducks beat short-handed Bruins 87-83 in 2 OTs Updated: Feb-28-14 2:12 am
- UCLA's Adams, Anderson handed one-game suspensions Updated: Feb-27-14 11:50 pm
- Arizona State gets by Stanford 76-64 Updated: Feb-27-14 2:24 am
- Arizona State gets by Stanford 76-64 Updated: Feb-27-14 1:32 am
- Cal loses 87-59 in rematch against No. 3 Arizona Updated: Feb-27-14 12:14 am
- No. 3 Arizona runs past Cal 87-59 in rematch Updated: Feb-27-14 12:11 am
- Short-handed Oregon beats Washington State 67-53 Updated: Feb-23-14 11:33 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Byron Wesley scored 20 second half points - ending the night with 31 - as Southern California beat Washington State 79-68 on Thursday to end a 10-game losing streak.
SEATTLE - Jordan Adams scored a career-high 31 points, fighting through apparent leg cramps in the second half, and UCLA wrapped up the No. 2 seed in next week's Pac-12 Conference tournament with a 91-82 win over Washington on Thursday night.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State tried to stay close to No. 3 Arizona before being done in by too many turnovers.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Nick Johnson said the Oregon State crowd got into the game during the second half and affected his Arizona team.
STANFORD, California - Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback and former Stanford standout Richard Sherman gave the Cardinal a pep talk about "seizing the moment" before facing Colorado on Wednesday night.
BERKELEY, California - Brandon Taylor converted the go-ahead free throws with 1:46 remaining and hit a 3-pointer with 51.2 seconds left, and Utah held off California 63-59 on Wednesday night to give coach Larry Krystkowiak his first 20-win season in three years at the school.
EUGENE, Oregon - Mike Moser had 22 points and 17 rebounds to lead Oregon past Arizona State 85-78 on Tuesday night.
Providence has put itself in position to make the NCAA tournament for the first time in a decade with a strong late-season run.
TUCSON, Arizona - Stanford's rough week in the desert ended with the Cardinal watching No. 3 Arizona celebrate clinching the Pac-12 regular-season championship.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Adams scored 20 of his 24 points in the second half, and UCLA rallied from an 11-point deficit to beat Oregon State 74-69 Sunday night to snap its only two-game losing streak of the season.
TUCSON, Arizona - If this was Aaron Gordon's final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style.
LOS ANGELES - Mike Moser had 20 points and 12 rebounds, Joseph Young added 16 points, and Oregon broke open a close game midway through the second half to beat Southern California 78-63 on Saturday.
SALT LAKE CITY - After shutting down Jordan Loveridge so effectively earlier this season, the last thing Colorado expected was to see the Utah sophomore burn their defense with one clutch basket after another.
SALT LAKE CITY - Jordan Loveridge scored 21 points on 9-of-14 shooting and Delon Wright also had 21 to lead Utah to a 75-64 victory over Colorado on Saturday.
SEATTLE - Nigel Williams-Goss had 17 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Washington to a dominant 72-49 victory over the Washington State on Friday night.
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Ricardo Glenn scored 24 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and South Carolina-Upstate beat East Tennessee State, 79-73 Friday night to claim the No. 3 seed into the Atlantic Sun tournament in the regular season finale for both schools.
LOS ANGELES - Roberto Nelson had 14 points and Oregon State managed to hold off a final charge and beat USC 76-66, sweeping the season series on Thursday night.
LOS ANGELES - Joseph Young scored 26 points including the go-ahead 3-pointer in the second overtime, and Oregon outlasted short-handed UCLA 87-83 Thursday night.
LOS ANGELES - UCLA standouts Jordan Adams and Kyle Anderson were suspended for Thursday night's game against Oregon for a violation of team rules, first-year coach Steve Alford announced.
TEMPE, Arizona - After an empty-handed trip to Colorado and Utah, Arizona State needed to bounce back with just four games left to impress the selection committee.
TEMPE, Arizona - Jahii Carson scored 26 points - 23 in the second half - and Arizona State held off Stanford 76-64 Wednesday night, snapping the Cardinal's three-game winning streak.
TUCSON, Arizona - California knew Arizona would be angry after what the Bears did to the Wildcats in Berkeley.
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona came out of its last meeting with California a bit discombobulated, hurting from its first loss and the loss of forward Brandon Ashley for the rest of the season.
EUGENE, Oregon - Mike Moser had 21 points and a season-high five 3-pointers for Oregon in a 67-53 win against Washington State Sunday night.