- Last of 3 funerals for 8 slain Ohio family members held Updated: May-03-16 6:33 pm
WEST PORTSMOUTH, Ohio - Traffic stopped for miles as black hearses left a church and snaked past mobile homes, weathered shops and green fields, leading a procession of mourners in more than 150 vehicles.
- No new info released on threats vs. relatives in 8 slayings Updated: May-02-16 2:52 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Authorities investigating the slayings of eight family members in southern Ohio have no new information to indicate whether there's an ongoing threat to the victims' relatives, the state's attorney general said Monday.
- Ohio Medicaid gets $25M from Pfizer drug discount settlement Updated: Apr-28-16 8:39 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state attorney general says Ohio's Medicaid program will get nearly $25 million from drugmaker Pfizer Inc.'s payments to resolve allegations that one of its companies didn't give Medicaid the same discounts it provided to private buyers of a heartburn treatment.
- Ohio attorney general to investigate alleged price fixing Updated: Apr-21-16 12:32 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's attorney general say his office is looking into alleged bid-rigging involving sales of a chemical used to treat water.
- Ohio auditor gets approval to audit university foundations Updated: Apr-11-16 12:28 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's state auditor has been given legal authority to audit the books of the fundraising wings of colleges and universities.
- Ohio AG: Of 13,000 rape kits submitted, three-fourths tested Updated: Apr-06-16 12:42 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state says law enforcement agencies in Ohio have submitted more than 13,000 sexual assault kits for DNA testing under an initiative to check for evidence from previously untested kits.