- Jos. A. Bank subpoenaed by Ohio attorney general Updated: Dec-05-13 6:52 pm
- Ohio AG's office to inspect for raffle machines Updated: Dec-05-13 6:40 pm
- Ohio attorney general offers safety shopping tips Updated: Nov-28-13 9:37 am
- Ohio attorney general sues over text messages Updated: Nov-26-13 5:40 pm
- Ohio attorney general: Heroin a statewide epidemic Updated: Nov-18-13 4:07 pm
- Ohio attorney general warns of veterans' scams Updated: Nov-11-13 3:06 am
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc. disclosed Thursday that Ohio's attorney general is looking into some of its advertising and marketing practices.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's attorney general says his office will start cracking down on electronic raffle machines that have been operated by veterans and fraternal posts.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's attorney general has suggested tips to help keep shoppers safe from scams and thefts during the holiday season.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Attorney General's office is suing a man accused of texting thousands of unwanted sales messages to people, including many on the National Do Not Call registry.
CINCINNATI - Just as Ohio is making progress in the battle against prescription drug abuse, it's getting overrun by heroin, the attorney general said Monday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Attorney General Mike DeWine warns Ohioans to beware of veterans' charity scams and those who make false promises about helping veterans.