- Ohio rule bans certain synthetic drug chemicals Updated: Apr-17-14 1:11 pm
- New Ohio gay marriage ballot language approved Updated: Apr-14-14 11:38 am
- Ohio AG awards funds to crime victim agencies Updated: Apr-11-14 3:05 am
- Ohio candidate calls for more heroin treatment Updated: Apr-08-14 6:18 pm
- Ex-Ohio attorney general supports inmate's release Updated: Apr-08-14 9:32 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two chemicals being abused as synthetic drugs are now illegal under a state rule change that went into effect Thursday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine has certified the language in a new version of a proposed constitutional amendment aimed at overturning the state's gay marriage ban.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state's attorney general says several agencies around Ohio have received about $10,000 to build awareness about the resources available to victims of crime.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state needs to treat the problem of heroin abuse as a public health crisis by ramping up prevention and treatment efforts and toughening penalties for dealers, including homicide charges if an overdose results in death, the Democratic candidate for Ohio attorney general said Tuesday.
CLEVELAND - A former Ohio attorney general says a man serving a life prison sentence may have been wrongly convicted of murder.