- Ohio attorney general released from hospital Updated: Mar-08-14 10:47 am
- DeWine: Ohio election law violates free speech Updated: Mar-04-14 3:33 pm
- Ohio: record number of concealed carry licenses Updated: Mar-01-14 10:17 am
- Ohio awards $1M in grants to rape crisis centers Updated: Feb-22-14 1:43 pm
- Ohio, company reach settlement over unpaid loans Updated: Feb-22-14 9:49 am
- Auditor to scrutinize United cuts at Ohio airport Updated: Feb-13-14 9:34 am
CINCINNATI - Attorney General Mike DeWine headed home Saturday after spending the night in a Cincinnati hospital where he was taken because he felt ill while at a speaking engagement.
WASHINGTON - Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine is urging the U.S. Supreme Court to rule as unconstitutional a state election law that bars people from making recklessly false statements about political candidates, saying it restricts free speech.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's attorney general reports that more than 145,000 concealed carry licenses were issued in Ohio in 2013 for the largest number issued since licensing began in the state in 2004.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's attorney general has awarded $1 million in new grant funding to 25 rape crisis centers across the state.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state of Ohio says it's reached a $1.5 million settlement with a Toledo manufacturing company for unpaid loans.
CLEVELAND - The Ohio Attorney General's Office says an independent auditor will investigate whether United Airlines adhered to a 2010 agreement about keeping certain flights at Cleveland's main airport.