- Eaton leaves White Sox' 6-3 loss to Rangers Updated: Apr-20-14 12:41 am
- Lewis gets 1st win in 2 years, Texas 6-3 over WSox Updated: Apr-20-14 12:06 am
- White Sox CF Eaton comes out of Texas game Updated: Apr-19-14 10:39 pm
- White Sox put Paulino on DL with rotator cuff Updated: Apr-19-14 7:42 pm
- Slumping White Sox slugger Abreu out of lineup Updated: Apr-17-14 6:26 pm
- White Sox bring up Putnam and cut Veal Updated: Apr-17-14 4:21 pm
- Bradley leads Red Sox past White Sox in 14 innings Updated: Apr-17-14 3:13 am
- White Sox wear Boston Strong on 1-year anniversary Updated: Apr-15-14 9:50 pm
- White Sox OF Avisail Garcia has shoulder surgery Updated: Apr-15-14 5:23 pm
- Ramirez hits 2-run HR in 9th, Chisox top Indians Updated: Apr-13-14 9:48 pm
- Tony La Russa awed by Baseball Hall of Fame Updated: Apr-10-14 7:47 pm
- Garcia hurt as White Sox fall 10-4 to Rockies Updated: Apr-09-14 8:44 pm
- Rockies bullpen hit hard in 15-3 loss to White Sox Updated: Apr-09-14 1:44 am
- Sale shuts down Royals as White Sox win 5-1 Updated: Apr-06-14 6:35 pm
- White Sox put Nate Jones on DL with hip strain Updated: Apr-04-14 2:17 pm
- Colabello has 6 RBIs, Twins beat White Sox 10-9 Updated: Apr-03-14 7:50 pm
- Cano gets 1st RBI with Mariners in win over Angels Updated: Apr-03-14 2:21 am
- MLB back with replays, metal detectors, comebacks Updated: Apr-01-14 2:43 am
- Diamondbacks' big night falls apart in 9-8 loss Updated: Apr-01-14 2:36 am
- Former Chicago Mayor Daley attends White Sox game Updated: Mar-31-14 8:12 pm
- Long lines for White Sox opener Updated: Mar-31-14 6:03 pm
- Twins' replay system fixed before opener Updated: Mar-31-14 5:36 pm
- Lindstrom opens season as White Sox closer Updated: Mar-31-14 2:48 pm
- Illinois Gov. Quinn among fans at White Sox opener Updated: Mar-31-14 2:33 pm
- Konerko's streak of 16 straight openers ends Updated: Mar-31-14 12:29 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Colby Lewis had to be reminded about his last victory for the Texas Rangers. It had been a while.
ARLINGTON, Texas - White Sox leadoff hitter Adam Eaton came out of Saturday night's game at Texas after coming up gimpy while running out a grounder.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Chicago White Sox right-hander Felipe Paulino was put on the disabled list Saturday because of right rotator cuff inflammation.
CHICAGO - The Boston Red Sox used patience and 15 walks to rally and force extra innings.
CHICAGO - The Chicago White Sox have paid tribute to victims of the Boston Marathon bombing before their game against the Red Sox.
CHICAGO - Chicago White Sox outfielder Avisail Garcia has had season-ending left shoulder surgery.
CHICAGO - Alexei Ramirez came up to the plate, ready to swing.
COOPERSTOWN, New York - Surrounded by statues of the game's greats, Tony La Russa was simply awe-struck as he contemplated his place in baseball history.
DENVER - Avisail Garcia nearly made a game-saving catch. Instead, the right fielder ended up with a jammed left shoulder.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chris Sale knew he had to pitch his best Sunday with James Shields starting for the Kansas City Royals.
CHICAGO - Oswaldo Arcia's first hit of the season helped give the Minnesota Twins their first win.
ANAHEIM, California - The Seattle Mariners quickly answered those critics who thought Robinson Cano wouldn't have enough support in the lineup to make a difference.
Jimmy Rollins began the season with a slam, Neil Walker with a walkoff homer and the Washington Nationals with a thrilling ninth-inning comeback.
PHOENIX - Everything looked great for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
CHICAGO - Two-months after a health scare sent him to the hospital, former Chicago Mayor Richard Daley slipped quietly into U.S. Cellular Field to the watch the opening game of his beloved White Sox.
CHICAGO - Fans arriving at U.S. Cellular Field on Monday were greeted by long lines and metal detectors when they tried to enter the stadium to watch the Chicago White Sox take on the Minnesota Twins on opening day.
CHICAGO - The Minnesota Twins' replay system was up and running in time for Monday's opener against the Chicago White Sox after a pair of blown fuses shut it down.
CHICAGO - Gov. Pat Quinn plans to be among the fans cheering for the Chicago White Sox at the team's season opener.