- Redskins' name hinders DC's efforts for stadium site lease Updated: Jul-01-15 5:50 pm
WASHINGTON - The National Park Service won't grant the District of Columbia a new lease for the site of the Washington Redskins' old stadium in part because Interior Secretary Sally Jewell opposes the team's name.
- Redskins name hinders DC's efforts for stadium site lease Updated: Jul-01-15 12:27 pm
WASHINGTON - The National Park Service won't grant the District of Columbia a new lease for the site of the Washington Redskins' former stadium in part because Interior Secretary Sally Jewell opposes the team's name.
- Confederate flag case cited in Redskins trademark battle Updated: Jun-23-15 3:38 pm
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - A U.S. Supreme Court ruling last week on license plates and the Confederate flag could be bad news for the Washington Redskins.
- Bill Callahan brings passion to Redskins Updated: Jun-17-15 8:59 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Bill Callahan coached the Oakland Raiders to the Super Bowl after the 2002 season.
- Nose tackle Knighton brings big presence to Redskins Updated: Jun-16-15 5:50 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Terrance Knighton is imposing even on a football field filled with generally large men.
- Culliver expected to help Washington secondary Updated: Jun-09-15 3:09 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - No defense allowed more touchdown passes last year than Washington's. Since then, the Redskins have changed defensive coordinators, signed three potential starting linemen, and added two possible starting safeties
- DC mayor avoids saying 'Redskins,' wants to speak to owner Updated: Jun-09-15 2:39 pm
- Texans and Redskins to hold joint practices Updated: Jun-08-15 12:48 pm
- Redskins checking 'off-field situation' involving Crowder Updated: Jun-04-15 6:30 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Washington Redskins say they are investigating what they called "an off-field situation" involving fourth-round draft pick Jamison Crowder.