- Redskins counting on rookie to add power to running game Updated: May-16-15 4:56 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Alfred Morris has been one of the NFL's top running backs since Washington drafted him in the sixth round in 2012.
- Falcons sign former Redskins tackle Tyler Polumbus Updated: May-14-15 7:20 pm
- Appeal denied for tribal leader who accepted Redskins gifts Updated: May-13-15 5:30 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - An American Indian tribe in Utah won't reinstate a leader ousted from office for accepting gifts from the Washington Redskins.
- 1st-round draft pick Brandon Scherff signs with Redskins Updated: May-12-15 3:08 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - First-round draft pick Brandon Scherff has signed his rookie contract with the Washington Redskins.
- Reid hits NFL over 'racist' Redskins name Updated: May-12-15 2:19 pm
WASHINGTON - Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid says the National Football League is more concerned with air in footballs than the Washington Redskins' "racist" name.
- Redskins sign or agree to terms with 9 of 10 draft picks Updated: May-11-15 11:02 am
- GM McCloughan focused on big schools in 1st draft with Skins Updated: May-04-15 6:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - General manager Scot McCloughan's first draft with the Washington Redskins appears to reflect some basic beliefs about building a team, including the importance of size - of the players, yes, but also their schools.
- Assembly approves ban on Redskins school team name Updated: May-04-15 5:28 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The state Assembly has approved legislation barring California public schools from using the Redskins name for teams and mascots.
- Redskins wrap up busy NFL draft, moves result in 10 players Updated: May-02-15 6:59 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The offensive line was an area of concern for the Washington Redskins when they finished at the bottom of the NFC East last year for the sixth time in seven seasons. So Washington took Alabama guard Arie Kouandjio in the fourth round and South Florida center Austin Reiter in the seventh on the final day of the draft after selecting Iowa tackle Brandon Scherff with the fifth overall pick to start.
- After taking OL, LB, RB, Redskins enter Day 3 with 7 picks Updated: May-02-15 4:29 am
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan vowed to wind up with 10 picks in his first draft with the team, and after taking three players, he enters Day 3 with seven more selections.
- Redskins trade down in 3rd round, take Florida RB Jones 95th Updated: May-01-15 11:20 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Washington Redskins have taken Florida running back Matt Jones with the 95th overall pick in the NFL draft after trading down in the third round and adding extra choices.
- Redskins to pick up 5th-year option on Robert Griffin III Updated: Apr-27-15 2:29 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Despite Robert Griffin III's history of injuries and moves in and out of the lineup, the Washington Redskins plan to exercise the quarterback's fifth-year contract option for the 2016 season.