- Skins CB Breeland suspended by NFL, then injured at practice Updated: Jul-31-15 9:08 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - On a tumultuous day for Washington Redskins cornerback Bashaud Breeland, the second-year player was suspended by the NFL on Friday, nearly a year after being cited for marijuana possession, then was carted off the field because he got injured in practice.
- Skins add LB Galette to pass rush, despite off-field issues Updated: Jul-31-15 7:36 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Whatever Junior Galette has been accused of away from football, and whatever punishment might come from an NFL investigation, Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden wanted to sign the outside linebacker to help the team's pass rush.
- Redskins' RG3 not looking back, his 'focus on the future' Updated: Jul-30-15 7:33 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Robert Griffin III is not interested in dissecting whatever criticism - and there's been plenty - that's come his way.
- Redskins, LB Kerrigan agree to multi-year contract extension Updated: Jul-29-15 6:45 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Now that he has a multiyear contract extension, Washington Redskins linebacker Ryan Kerrigan realizes he'll be expected to take on more of a leadership role. Just not a loud one.
- Judge: Redskins' trademark must be canceled; team to appeal Updated: Jul-08-15 6:23 pm
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - For the first time in a legal battle that has stretched over 20 years, a federal judge on Wednesday ordered the cancellation of the Washington Redskins' trademark registration, ruling that the team name may be disparaging to Native Americans.