- Myers kicks 47-yard FG to lift Jaguars past Redskins 17-16 Updated: Sep-03-15 11:45 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Jason Myers enjoyed a memorable debut as Jacksonville's new starting kicker.
- NFL says Redskins WR Jamison Crowder won't face discipline Updated: Sep-03-15 7:56 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The NFL says it has concluded its investigation into Washington Redskins rookie receiver Jamison Crowder in connection to a domestic violence episode, and he will not face discipline from the league.
- Redskins GM's wife apologizes for tweet about reporter Updated: Sep-02-15 11:31 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The wife of Washington Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan has apologized for "disparaging" and "unfounded" comments on her Twitter account about an ESPN reporter.
- RG3 makes first comments since losing Redskins QB job Updated: Sep-02-15 5:01 pm
WASHINGTON - Robert Griffin III has made his first public remarks since losing the Redskins' starting quarterback job to Kirk Cousins.
- Redskins' Jackson can relate to what RG3 is going through Updated: Sep-01-15 5:27 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - DeSean Jackson said he can relate to what Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is going through.
- Kirk Cousins to start season as Redskins QB Updated: Aug-31-15 3:46 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Washington Redskins have made a quarterback change: Kirk Cousins will be the starter this season, not Robert Griffin III.
- With RG3 out, Redskins use 2 QBs to beat Ravens 31-13 Updated: Aug-29-15 11:56 pm
BALTIMORE - Jay Gruden intends to judge the health of Robert Griffin III before choosing his starting quarterback in the regular season.
- Redskins' LT Trent Williams agrees to new 5-year contract Updated: Aug-29-15 8:21 pm
BALTIMORE - Washington Redskins left tackle Trent Williams agreed to terms Saturday on a new five-year contract that comes with $32 million in guaranteed money.
- Redskins say QB Griffin to miss Ravens game Updated: Aug-28-15 8:35 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will miss Saturday's exhibition game at Baltimore because of a concussion, reversing an earlier decision to let him play.
- Skins' RG3 evades concussion questions, OK'd to face Ravens Updated: Aug-27-15 7:15 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Robert Griffin III evaded questions Thursday about when - or even if - he sustained a concussion in the Washington Redskins' second preseason game.
- Redskins LB Junior Galette out for season with Achilles tear Updated: Aug-27-15 2:14 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says outside linebacker Junior Galette will miss the entire season after tearing his left Achilles tendon.
- Redskins' Galette injuries left ankle during practice Updated: Aug-26-15 5:36 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington linebacker Junior Galette injured his left ankle in the final minutes of Wednesday's practice.
- Reed expects to make preseason debut Saturday vs. Ravens Updated: Aug-25-15 5:45 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington tight end Jordan Reed, who missed the team's first two preseason games with a strained hamstring, said Tuesday that he expects to play against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Robert Griffin III returns to practice following concussion Updated: Aug-23-15 6:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Robert Griffin III returned to practice Sunday, three days after the Washington quarterback left the Redskins' exhibition game against the Detroit Lions because of a concussion.
- Redskins TE Hamm says QB Griffin is 'fine' after concussion Updated: Aug-22-15 5:43 pm
- Redskins acquire TE Carrier from 49ers for undisclosed pick Updated: Aug-21-15 6:58 pm
- RG3 leaves with concussion in Redskins' 21-17 win over Lions Updated: Aug-21-15 12:26 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Robert Griffin III repeatedly wound up on the turf until leaving with a concussion after being sacked three times and fumbling twice in the Washington Redskins' 21-17 exhibition victory over the Detroit Lions on Thursday night.
- Days with Gibbs, diverse career shape Packers' Mark Murphy Updated: Aug-21-15 12:08 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Mark Murphy played with such intelligence while with the Washington Redskins that Joe Gibbs didn't need to talk to him, the ultimate sign of respect from the Hall of Fame head coach.
- Redskins QB Griffin leaves exhibition game with concussion Updated: Aug-20-15 11:59 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - After watching Robert Griffin III get knocked around for three possessions, Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden sent his starting quarterback back out for a fourth Thursday night. That one ended with consecutive sacks and Griffin leaving with a concussion.
- Redskins president dismisses name change for new stadium Updated: Aug-17-15 4:21 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Washington Redskins President Bruce Allen made clear Monday the team would not reconsider whether to change the team's nickname if it became a political barrier to building a new stadium in the nation's capital or elsewhere.
- With Hall, others sidelined, Redskins wrap up training camp Updated: Aug-17-15 11:30 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - DeAngelo Hall watched the Washington Redskins' final training camp practice from the sideline Monday, resting the injured toe on his left foot.
- McCloughan likes what he saw from RG3 in exhibition opener Updated: Aug-17-15 12:53 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - After Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden's public criticism of Robert Griffin III last season, it sure sounds as if there is a concerted effort to say mostly nice things about the quarterback nowadays.
- Young trio of Redskins TEs get chance after others' injuries Updated: Aug-15-15 5:53 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - This is where things stand for the Washington Redskins at the tight end position: Je'Ron Hamm, Chase Dixon and Devin Mahina - none of whom has ever appeared in a regular-season NFL game - were the players getting reps at practice Saturday.
- Browns quarterback McCown showing Johnny Manziel the way Updated: Aug-14-15 5:09 pm
CLEVELAND - Josh McCown doesn't view Johnny Manziel as a threat. That alone makes the Browns' quarterback situation much more stable than the mess they had last year.
- McCown throws TD, Manziel scores in Browns' loss to Redskins Updated: Aug-14-15 1:05 am
CLEVELAND - Josh McCown scored on his first preseason possession with Cleveland. Robert Griffin III and Washington's starters still can't find the end zone.