- Auburn, Mizzou guarding against SEC letdowns Updated: Dec-06-13 6:15 pm
- Malzahn: Auburn's Marshall belongs in Heisman mix Updated: Dec-05-13 2:51 pm
- SEC honors Marshall, Davis, Gaines and Whitley Updated: Dec-02-13 12:20 pm
- Davis' return lifts Auburn past Bama, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:54 pm
- Bama's hopes of 3-peat dashed by Auburn, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:33 pm
- Marshall's Groom suspended after arrest in W.Va. Updated: Nov-30-13 11:21 am
- Marshall glides past East Carolina 59-28 Updated: Nov-29-13 3:49 pm
- Marshall routs Florida International 48-10 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:50 pm
- No. 6 Auburn moves 'onto the next,' No. 1 Alabama Updated: Nov-17-13 4:23 pm
- No. 7 Auburn survives No. 25 Georgia, 43-38 Updated: Nov-16-13 9:54 pm
- Marshall to stick with '75' on helmets for season Updated: Nov-16-13 12:34 pm
- Marshall comes back at Tulsa 45-34 Updated: Nov-15-13 12:08 am
- Auburn's Marshall faces former team with UGA visit Updated: Nov-12-13 6:06 pm
- Marshall helmets to honor 1970 plane crash victims Updated: Nov-12-13 3:09 am
- Marshall unstoppable in 56-14 rout over UAB Updated: Nov-09-13 4:44 pm
ATLANTA - Auburn and Missouri are competing for the Southeastern Conference title Saturday, and possibly a chance to play for the national championship.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers believe their quarterback merits some Heisman Trophy consideration.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall is the Southeastern Conference offensive player of the week while teammate Chris Davis shares special teams honors with Vanderbilt kicker Carey Spear.
AUBURN, Alabama - That crazy tipped pass for a long game-winning touchdown is now the second-most stunning and improbable play of Auburn's wild season.
AUBURN, Alabama - Alabama's championship hopes collapsed under a flurry of missed kicks and opportunities and one utterly improbable final play.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University says running back Kevin Grooms has been suspended indefinitely after his arrest on charges of misdemeanor domestic battery and obstructing an officer.
HUNTINGTON, W. Va. - Rakeem Cato threw for two touchdowns and ran for two more on Friday as Marshall took an early undisputed lead and defeated East Carolina 59-28 in the East Division Championship of the Conference USA.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers couldn't help but ponder what's coming even in the midst of a wild celebration.
AUBURN, Alabama - Aaron Murray and the Georgia Bulldogs could only watch as their fabulous comeback fell apart with one painfully unpredictable play.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall's football players will wear the number 75 on their helmets for the remainder of the season in memory of the victims of the 1970 team's plane crash.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tommy Shuler and Essray Taliaferro scored touchdowns in the final 4 minutes as Marshall came from behind to defeat Tulsa 45-34 in a game that started one minute late to commemorate the anniversary of the Nov. 14. 1970 plane crash of the Marshall football team.
AUBURN, Alabama - Mark Richt figures Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall would have been have been "an all-conference type guy" if he'd been able to remain at Georgia.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall's football team will wear the number 75 on its helmets at its next game in memory of the victims of the 1970 team's plane crash.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Rakeem Cato had four total touchdowns and Marshall had 657 total yards on Saturday in a 56-14 rout of UAB.