- Former Raiders fullback Marv Hubbard dies Updated: May-05-15 11:00 pm
LIVERMORE, California - Marv Hubbard, a bruising fullback who made three Pro Bowls in the early 1970s for the Oakland Raiders, has died. He was 68.
- Chiefs put 4 on waivers, including QB Terrelle Pryor Updated: May-05-15 6:32 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs placed four players on waivers Tuesday, including former Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor, who had been signed in the offseason and was trying to earn a backup job.
- Pats tackle Solder healthy at voluntary team activities Updated: May-05-15 5:48 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Nate Solder was blindsided by the news. Cancer.
- Patriots cut former starting CB Alfonzo Dennard Updated: May-05-15 5:26 pm
- Collins' agent says his client is not meeting with NFL teams Updated: May-05-15 4:42 pm
NEW ORLEANS - While La'el Collins may not be meeting with NFL teams, that hasn't stopped some of his former LSU teammates from recruiting the offensive lineman.
- Bengals tight end Eifert recovering from shoulder surgery Updated: May-05-15 4:40 pm
CINCINNATI - Tyler Eifert is still recovering from his lost season.
- Broncos renew faith in backup QB Brock Osweiler Updated: May-05-15 1:40 pm
- Texans sign extension with LB Mercilus Updated: May-04-15 8:29 pm
- Raiders to cut ties with James Jones, Miles Burris Updated: May-04-15 8:26 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders are planning to release two starters from last year's team, cutting ties with receiver James Jones and linebacker Miles Burris.
- Broncos release T Paul Cornick, WR Jeremy Kelley Updated: May-04-15 7:41 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos continued their offensive line makeover by waiving second-year tackle Paul Cornick, who started three games each at right tackle and tight end last season.
- Harvard pass rusher moves to head of Colts' free agent class Updated: May-04-15 5:02 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts have signed 15 undrafted rookies, including Harvard linebacker Zachary Hodges, the 2013 Ivy League defensive player of the year.
- Bills sign free agent defensive lineman Alex Carrington Updated: May-04-15 4:59 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills have signed free agent defensive lineman Alex Carrington.
- Bengals tackles Whitworth, Smith wondering what's next Updated: May-04-15 4:47 pm
CINCINNATI - As soon as the Bengals' draft picks were announced, team captain Andrew Whitworth started getting texts and tweets.
- Falcons sign former Titans fullback Collin Mooney Updated: May-04-15 4:15 pm
- Jets fire pro personnel director Brendan Prophett, 5 scouts Updated: May-04-15 11:21 am
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets have fired director of pro personnel Brendan Prophett and five members of the scouting department.
- Jacksonville Jaguars player takes teen with cancer to prom Updated: May-04-15 5:40 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - A Jacksonville teen with liver cancer had a special date to her high school prom.
- Jaguars agree to terms with 9 undrafted rookie free agents Updated: May-03-15 4:27 pm
- Winners announced in '14 OAPME newspaper contest Updated: May-03-15 2:45 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Newspapers in Columbus, Youngstown, Elyria, Newark and Chillicothe were named the best in the state Sunday in the annual Ohio Associated Press Media Editors newspaper competition.
- Shutout: No Vols picked in NFL draft, a 1st since 1963 Updated: May-02-15 9:29 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has been shut out of the NFL draft for the first time since 1963.
- Browns wrap up draft, grab wide receiver, ignore quarterback Updated: May-02-15 9:21 pm
BEREA, Ohio - No splash, no sizzle, and surprisingly, no quarterback.
- Former Cowboys great retires as Broncos scout Updated: May-02-15 8:59 pm
- Broncos stick with theme of toughness, athleticism Updated: May-02-15 8:36 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Grouching that the Denver Broncos hadn't gone out "kicking and screaming" in the playoffs the last three seasons, John Elway set out to toughen up a team that featured 11 Pro Bowlers but went out with a whimper.
- Bills stock up on Florida State Seminoles in NFL draft Updated: May-02-15 8:21 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - General manager Doug Whaley joked the Buffalo Bills could have saved some money on scouting by simply targeting Florida State players.
- Patriots reinforce defensive line on draft's 3rd day Updated: May-02-15 8:14 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Patriots Coach Bill Belichick again traded down to get an extra pick Saturday, and the Pats bolstered their offensive and defensive lines by picking linemen with five of their first six picks.
- Titans use 7 of 9 draft picks trying to fix woeful offense Updated: May-02-15 8:09 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans went into the NFL draft intent on improving one of the NFL's worst offenses.