- Buffalo Bills cheerleaders suspend operations Updated: Apr-24-14 10:47 pm
- Whisenhunt looks forward to Titans' minicamp Updated: Apr-24-14 6:56 pm
- Buffalo Bills hire Gerald Dixon as pro scout Updated: Apr-24-14 6:21 pm
- Kosar believes he's off TV for slurred speech Updated: Apr-24-14 11:58 am
- Jets returning to SUNY Cortland for training camp Updated: Apr-24-14 3:12 am
- Report: Jacobs have had discussions about Bills Updated: Apr-24-14 12:45 am
- Chicago Bears begin season against Buffalo Bills Updated: Apr-23-14 10:12 pm
- Cardinals open season vs San Diego on Monday night Updated: Apr-23-14 9:44 pm
- Dolphins open with 2 games against AFC East teams Updated: Apr-23-14 9:44 pm
- Steelers open 2014 season against Browns Updated: Apr-23-14 8:48 pm
- Colts open season against Manning's Broncos Updated: Apr-23-14 8:40 pm
- Browns to open season at Steelers Updated: Apr-23-14 8:39 pm
- Chiefs to open season Sept. 7 vs Tennessee Updated: Apr-23-14 8:32 pm
- Injured players eager to get to work with Colts Updated: Apr-23-14 8:20 pm
- Whisenhunt, Titans open season on road at Chiefs Updated: Apr-23-14 8:03 pm
- Bills to issue store credits to end text claim Updated: Apr-23-14 6:06 pm
- Jaguars begin offseason conditioning amid changes Updated: Apr-23-14 4:52 pm
- Clady blazing the comeback trail in Denver Updated: Apr-23-14 4:48 pm
- Bills internally addressing Marrone website error Updated: Apr-23-14 4:21 pm
- Bills coach Marrone had cancerous mole removed Updated: Apr-22-14 11:38 pm
- Optimistic Chargers begin offseason workouts Updated: Apr-22-14 8:18 pm
- Trial begins in alleged attack on Steelers' Adams Updated: Apr-22-14 7:44 pm
- 5 former Buffalo Bills cheerleaders sue over pay Updated: Apr-22-14 7:03 pm
- Bills QB Manuel eager to shed rookie questions Updated: Apr-22-14 6:45 pm
- Raiders begin offseason workouts Updated: Apr-22-14 6:18 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Pack up the pom-poms in Buffalo, because the Bills will be playing without the support of their official cheerleaders this year.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - New Tennessee Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt looks forward to discovering just how many holes the team filled through free agency.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills have hired Gerald Dixon as a pro scout.
CLEVELAND - Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar believes he has been removed as a TV commentator for Cleveland's preseason games because of slurred speech he attributes to concussions sustained in the NFL.
NEW YORK - The New York Jets are holding training camp at SUNY Cortland again this summer, returning to central New York for the fifth time in the last six years.
BUFFALO, New York - The Jacobs family is, in fact, involved in helping secure the Bills' future in Buffalo, and hasn't ruled out getting involved in buying the team.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bears' 2014 schedule is set.
MIAMI - The Miami Dolphins will play AFC East teams in their first two games for the first time since 1998, opening the 2014 season at home against New England on Sept. 7 and playing at Buffalo on Sept. 14.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis will open this season at AFC champion Denver in a Sunday night showdown pitting quarterback Peyton Manning against his former team.
CLEVELAND - The Browns will open their 2014 season on Sept. 7 at rival Pittsburgh, just the second time they've started the season on the road since 1999.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs will have to get used to playing away from Arrowhead Stadium.
INDIANAPOLIS - Dwayne Allen spent months envisioning the day he could get back to work for the Colts on the practice field.
BUFFALO, New York - The Buffalo Bills are going to pay up for oversharing.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - No Maurice Jones-Drew. No Brad Meester. Not even Blaine Gabbert.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - As far as Peyton Manning is concerned, wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders isn't the only offensive reinforcement summoned to help Denver get another crack at winning the Super Bowl.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills are internally addressing how an unfinished story about coach Doug Marrone having cancer was posted on the team's website.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone said Tuesday night he had a cancerous mole removed, and added it will not have any effect on him doing his job.
SAN DIEGO - Like most everyone else in the NFL at this time of year, the San Diego Chargers think they can get to the Super Bowl.
PITTSBURGH - A trial is underway for three men charged in the stabbing and attempted carjacking of Pittsburgh Steelers lineman Mike Adams.
BUFFALO, New York - Five former Buffalo Bills cheerleaders on Tuesday sued the team over a pay system they say had them working hundreds of hours for free at games and at mandatory public appearances at which they were subjected to groping and sexual comments, and one said they had to take a jiggle test so their boss could see how firm their bodies were.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Raising his right leg for emphasis, Bills quarterback EJ Manuel declared both knees to be fine, and his mind feeling refreshed.
ALAMEDA, California - The new members of the Oakland Raiders have heard all the outside critiques: They are too old, past their primes and far removed from their Pro Bowl years.