- Brady vows to fight on; Kraft says he regrets not doing so Updated: Jul-29-15 11:05 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady vowed to fight his four-game suspension on Wednesday, and team owner Robert Kraft opened training camp by saying he continues to "believe and unequivocally support" the three-time Super Bowl MVP.
- The Latest: Belichick says Brady suspension won't alter camp Updated: Jul-29-15 10:58 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Here is the latest surrounding the suspension of star Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for using deflated footballs (all times local):
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry back at practice after cancer fight Updated: Jul-29-15 10:17 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Pro Bowl safety Eric Berry returned to the Kansas City Chiefs' practice field Wednesday, just eight months after a cancer diagnosis threatened to derail his career.
- Statement released by Tom Brady Updated: Jul-29-15 7:59 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Full text of the statement released Wednesday by Tom Brady:
- Chiefs' Berry to practice 8 months after cancer diagnosis Updated: Jul-29-15 2:47 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Eight months after getting the stunning news that he had cancer, Chiefs Pro Bowl safety was expected back on the practice field Wednesday, a day after doctors gave him the all-clear.
- NFL 2015: Players who could make breakthroughs in 2015 Updated: Jul-29-15 2:36 am
If you're not sure where Le'Veon Bell and Justin Forsett came from to reach the top of the NFL rushing charts, this will be helpful.
- Patriots may be in limbo if Brady continues suspension fight Updated: Jul-29-15 2:35 am
This isn't over. Not by a long shot.
- Chiefs Pro Bowl DT Dontari Poe out after back surgery Updated: Jul-28-15 11:53 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs are facing a potentially devastating loss on defense, even though training camp doesn't begin for veterans until this weekend.
- Patriots fans defiant after 'Deflategate' ruling Updated: Jul-28-15 9:32 pm
BOSTON - Patriots fans are steamed after NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension Tuesday.
- Buffalo Bills release veteran guard Chris Williams Updated: Jul-28-15 9:13 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills have released offensive guard Chris Williams a day before players begin reporting for the start of training camp.
- Defensive end Antonio Smith rejoining Broncos Updated: Jul-28-15 8:39 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Defensive end Antonio Smith will participate in the Denver Broncos' training camp after tending to a personal matter that kept him away from the team's offseason workouts this summer.
- Assembly speaker joins San Diego officials in stadium talks Updated: Jul-28-15 8:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - California Assembly Speaker Toni Atkins joined San Diego politicians at a meeting with NFL officials on Tuesday, offering advice on completing a thorough environmental impact report for a possible new stadium for the Chargers.
- Mike Brown says Bengals might finally honor their past Updated: Jul-28-15 6:59 pm
CINCINNATI - Bengals owner Mike Brown has changed his mind and is willing to honor some of the franchise's best players at a stadium where there is virtually no trace of the past.
- Steelers RB Bell has suspension reduced to 2 games Updated: Jul-28-15 6:53 pm
PITTSBURGH - Le'Veon Bell will head back to work a little earlier than the NFL originally planned.
- AP source: Jets' Muhammad Wilkerson to report for camp Updated: Jul-28-15 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - Big Mo will show for training camp.
- Lions sign free agent CB R.J. Stanford Updated: Jul-28-15 6:18 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Free agent cornerback R.J. Stanford has signed with the Detroit Lions.
- Jaguars place Marks, Sample on PUP list to open camp Updated: Jul-28-15 5:00 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have placed defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks and safety James Sample on the physically unable to perform list.
- Jets sign rookie wide receiver Hill, cut kicker Furney Updated: Jul-28-15 3:44 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets have signed wide receiver Austin Hill and released kicker Andrew Furney, one day before the team reports for training camp.
- Jets coach Bowles had offseason knee replacement surgery Updated: Jul-28-15 3:42 pm
NEW YORK - Todd Bowles is heading into training camp with his new team - and a new knee.
- Freeman re-signs with Miami 4 days after they released him Updated: Jul-28-15 12:09 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Quarterback Josh Freeman has re-signed with the Miami Dolphins four days after they released him.
- Texans' Clowney won't be ready for start of training camp Updated: Jul-27-15 11:27 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans have placed outside linebacker Jadeveon Clowney on the physically unable to perform list.
- Mike Wallace aims for more than deep throws with Vikings Updated: Jul-27-15 8:42 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings acquired Mike Wallace for his speed and his experience at the wide receiver position.
- Steelers ready for dynamic offense to take flight Updated: Jul-27-15 7:41 pm
LATROBE, Pennsylvania - Todd Haley came up with the number. Ben Roethlisberger didn't see any reason to argue.
- Johnny Manziel still No. 2 behind Josh McCown for Browns Updated: Jul-27-15 6:55 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel had an uneventful summer, but his improved behavior hasn't changed his position on Cleveland's depth chart.
- Sabres shakeup: Brandon replaces Black as team president Updated: Jul-27-15 6:03 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Bills president Russ Brandon dressed for the occasion Monday, when it came time to discuss his new expanded role of overseeing Buffalo's other pro sports franchise, the NHL's Sabres.