- Washington State Patrol dog dies after sudden illness Updated: Apr-27-16 7:02 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says that once of its police dogs has died after undergoing emergency surgery.
- Illinois judge dismisses murder charge in girl's '57 slaying Updated: Apr-22-16 12:32 pm
SYCAMORE, Illinois - A judge formally dismissed a murder case Friday against a retired Washington state police officer who a prosecutor says was wrongly convicted in the 1957 killing of a 7-year-old Illinois girl, but he put off a decision on whether to appoint a special prosecutor.
- 2 suspected of driving drunk in fatal 5-car crash Updated: Apr-11-16 5:48 am
TACOMA, Washington - Two drivers are facing vehicular homicide charges after a Tacoma man was killed in a five-car crash on Interstate 5 in Lakewood.
- Justices: Records of low-level sex offenders are public Updated: Apr-07-16 3:09 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Washington's Supreme Court says information about low-level sex offenders can be released under the state Public Records Act.
- 5 hurt in three-vehicle crash involving medic unit Updated: Apr-03-16 1:19 pm
GRAHAM, Washington - The Washington State Patrol is investigating a three-vehicle crash involving a medic aid unit in the Pierce County city of Graham.