- 2 men in custody after chase and striking WSP vehicle Updated: May-25-15 6:01 pm
AUBURN, Washington - Two men are in custody after their car hit a Washington State Patrol car and a pick-up truck and engaged in a high-speed chase.
- Driver going wrong way on Interstate 90 killed in crash Updated: May-17-15 2:05 pm
HYAK, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says a driver going the wrong way on Interstate 90 was killed in a crash that also injured two people in the other car.
- Driver fined after truck tipped, spilled millions of bees Updated: May-13-15 3:12 pm
LYNNWOOD, Washington - The driver of a semitrailer carrying more than 13 million honeybees that overturned and scattered hives on a Washington highway last month has been fined $550.
- Pedestrian hit, killed while on Interstate 5 in Everett Updated: May-10-15 2:49 pm
EVERETT, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says a 55-year-old man who was standing in a lane of traffic on Interstate 5 was struck and killed early Sunday.
- Washington state trooper who guarded Gov. Inslee arrested Updated: May-08-15 2:56 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - A Washington State Patrol trooper who has guarded the past two governors has been charged, along with his wife, with evidence-tampering in their son's vandalism case.
- 3 lanes reopen on northbound I-5 through downtown Seattle Updated: May-05-15 3:20 pm
SEATTLE - The Washington State Department of Transportation says three lanes of Interstate 5 through downtown Seattle have reopened. A multi-vehicle crash that authorities say was caused by driver inattention had closed the freeway for nearly an hour during morning rush hour.
- Wash. State Patrol: Boy, 5, fatally struck by pickup Updated: May-05-15 1:25 am
MABTON, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says a 6-year-old boy has been struck and killed by a pickup truck in the south-central Washington community of Mabton.
- SW Wash., officer taken to hospital after elk herd collision Updated: May-04-15 11:19 pm
LONG BEACH, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says a southwest Washington police officer was taken to a hospital as a precaution after his patrol vehicle struck a herd of elk on U.S. Highway 101.
- Bellingham pedestrians cited after being struck by trooper Updated: May-04-15 10:43 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - After a months-long investigation, the Washington State Patrol says a trooper who hit two pedestrians with his patrol car in Bellingham last December won't face any consequences for it.
- Money missing from safe in Bothell police evidence room Updated: May-01-15 10:44 am
BOTHELL, Washington - A Bothell Police Department employee has been fired and the Washington State Patrol is investigating after an undisclosed amount of money went missing from a safe in the department's evidence room.
- Street sweeper, semitrailer collide in south King County Updated: Apr-27-15 5:17 pm
ALGONA, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says two people were injured when a street sweeper and semitrailer collided on State Route 167 in south King County Monday morning.
- Gov. Jay Inslee, thousands of teachers rally at Capitol Updated: Apr-25-15 4:40 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Thousands of teachers and their supporters crowded the steps of the Washington state Capitol's legislative building for a rally Saturday morning to call for teacher pay raises, smaller class sizes and less standardized testing.