- Government to dismiss charges in NFL phone prank Updated: Dec-04-13 6:24 pm
- Sputtering Bucs search for answers on offense Updated: Dec-02-13 7:36 pm
- 5 things to know after Panthers stuff Bucs 27-6 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:44 am
- Bucs QB Glennon struggles in 27-6 loss to Panthers Updated: Dec-01-13 6:40 pm
- Panthers top Bucs 27-6 for 8th straight win Updated: Dec-01-13 6:34 pm
- Panthers RB Williams inactive with bruised quad Updated: Dec-01-13 11:51 am
- Ex-NFL player cleared in NY case involving wife Updated: Nov-26-13 11:15 am
- Steady QB Glennon leading Buccaneers turnaround Updated: Nov-25-13 5:45 pm
- 5 things to know after Bucs edge Lions 24-21 Updated: Nov-25-13 3:38 am
- Mistake-prone Lions lose to Tampa Bay 24-21 Updated: Nov-24-13 6:29 pm
- Bucs beat Lions 24-21 for 3rd straight victory Updated: Nov-24-13 6:03 pm
- Tampa Bay's Revis leaves game with groin injury Updated: Nov-24-13 3:05 pm
- Burleson back in Lions' lineup against Buccaneers Updated: Nov-24-13 12:30 pm
- Reggie Bush is a pivotal player for Detroit Lions Updated: Nov-20-13 4:18 pm
- Bucs sign FB/RB Pryor from Jaguars practice squad Updated: Nov-19-13 6:22 pm
- Confident Rainey making impact with Buccaneers Updated: Nov-18-13 7:35 pm
- Rainey's big day helps Bucs dominate Falcons 41-28 Updated: Nov-18-13 3:31 am
- Rainey, Bucs win again, top slumping Falcons 41-28 Updated: Nov-17-13 6:53 pm
- Falcons' Tony Gonzalez will play vs Buccaneers Updated: Nov-17-13 12:23 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 11 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:48 am
- First win gives Bucs hope moving forward Updated: Nov-12-13 8:14 pm
- Bucs hold off embattled Dolphins for first win Updated: Nov-12-13 4:59 am
- Bucs hold off Dolphins 22-19 for first victory Updated: Nov-12-13 1:21 am
- Dolphins not blaming distractions for loss to Bucs Updated: Nov-12-13 1:09 am
- Dolphins T Clabo starts in Martin's spot Updated: Nov-11-13 8:14 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Federal prosecutors have agreed to dismiss charges against two men who initiated and recorded a telephone call between two NFL general managers this year and then sold the recording to a website.
TAMPA, Florida - The growing pains of a rookie quarterback are only partially responsible for what's ailing the sputtering Tampa Bay Buccaneers on offense.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Some teams might struggle when they lose their top pass rusher.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton walked into the press conference Sunday afternoon, flashed that familiar smile and gave a tip of the hat to his former college team.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Panthers running back DeAngelo Williams is inactive against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers because of a bruised quadriceps.
NEW YORK - Former New York Giants and Tampa Bay Buccaneers player Luke Petitgout (PEHT'-ih-goo) has been cleared of charges of shoving his wife out of a moving car.
TAMPA, Florida - Mike Glennon isn't posting the flashiest numbers, however the rookie's solid play has been one of the keys to the resurgence of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
DETROIT - Calvin Johnson adjusted to the flight of the ball and it looked like he was about to come down with another big catch.
DETROIT - Even by Detroit's exasperating standards, this loss was befuddling.
DETROIT - Tampa Bay is turning around its season, relying on a cool and calm rookie quarterback and an opportunistic defense.
DETROIT - Tampa Bay cornerback Darrelle Revis has left Sunday's game against Detroit with a groin injury. His return is questionable.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Reggie Bush is a pivotal player for the Detroit Lions.
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed rookie fullback/running back Lonnie Pryor from Jacksonville's practice squad and added him to the active roster.
TAMPA, Florida - Bobby Rainey is making the most of an opportunity to prove he belongs in the NFL.
TAMPA, Florida - Bobby Rainey has always believed in himself.
TAMPA, Florida - Bobby Rainey's never lacked confidence in himself. All he wants is an opportunity to show he can play in the NFL.
TAMPA, Florida - Atlanta tight end Tony Gonzalez is active for Sunday's game against Tampa Bay after being limited in practice because of a left toe injury.
SUNDAY - Detroit Lions (6-3) at Steelers (3-5), 1 p.m. (EST)
TAMPA, Florida - There's nothing like winning to bring hope for a struggling team.
TAMPA, Florida - No lead had been safe for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this season.