- Iowa assistant Johnson leaves program Updated: Apr-19-14 12:48 pm
- Michigan shows off new-look Schembechler Hall Updated: Apr-18-14 5:36 pm
- Carl Pelini says AD's agenda led to firing at FAU Updated: Apr-18-14 12:35 pm
- Nebraska-Fresno St. will kick off at 9:30 p.m. CT Updated: Apr-17-14 1:30 pm
- Michigan and IMG get Dan Dierdorf back in booth Updated: Apr-17-14 1:07 pm
- Illinois shows off new-look uniforms, logo Updated: Apr-16-14 10:52 pm
- Panel of administrators: NCAA system must change Updated: Apr-15-14 7:08 pm
- Buckeyes to host Illini in Nov. 1 night game Updated: Apr-15-14 1:36 pm
- Neb games vs. Miami, Mich. St. set for 7 p.m. CT Updated: Apr-15-14 1:12 pm
- Illini football to face Buckeyes under the lights Updated: Apr-15-14 1:02 pm
- Michigan State to host night game vs. Nebraska Updated: Apr-15-14 12:24 pm
- Motivated Gordon eager for Wisconsin fall camp Updated: Apr-15-14 3:33 am
- Report: University of Michigan mishandled sex case Updated: Apr-14-14 8:54 am
- Franklin is headliner at Penn State spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 8:38 pm
- Injuries sap Wisconsin offense in spring practice Updated: Apr-12-14 8:24 pm
- Offenses struggle to score in Purdue spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 8:04 pm
- 5 things to know about Illinois football Updated: Apr-12-14 8:03 pm
- Cross runs for 100 yards in Nebraska's spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 7:11 pm
- Blue defeat Orange 38-7 in Illini spring scrimmage Updated: Apr-12-14 6:54 pm
- Young WRs shine in open Iowa workout Updated: Apr-12-14 6:53 pm
- Roberson leads Cream past Crimson 24-14 at Indiana Updated: Apr-12-14 6:29 pm
- Northwestern players see push as spark for change Updated: Apr-12-14 6:05 pm
- Leidner steady for conservative Gophers Updated: Apr-12-14 5:57 pm
- TD runs by Dunn, Ball lift Gray past Scarlet Updated: Apr-12-14 5:47 pm
- Ohio begins pushback against college player unions Updated: Apr-12-14 1:25 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa recruiting coordinator Eric Johnson is leaving the program after 15 seasons with the Hawkeyes.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan's football program strives to be the leaders and best.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Carl Pelini said Friday during a radio interview that his firing at Florida Atlantic last year was unjustified and the result of a new athletic director who wanted to hire his own football coach.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's football game at Fresno State on Sept. 13 will be televised by CBS Sports Network with kickoff set for 9:30 p.m. CDT.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Dan Dierdorf is ending his brief retirement as a broadcaster to be the radio analyst for University of Michigan football games this fall.
URBANA, Illinois - The University of Illinois showed off new uniforms for football, basketball and other sports Wednesday that the school hopes will provide a recruiting edge.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A panel of college administrators agree the NCAA business model has to change to survive.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - When Ohio State hosts Illinois in football this season, fans might want to bring a blanket and gloves. It will be the Buckeyes' first November night game.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's football games against Miami and Michigan State will be televised in prime time on the ESPN family of networks.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois says its Nov. 1 football game this fall at Ohio State will be played at night.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State is expected to play a night game at Spartan Stadium in October against Nebraska.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin running back Melvin Gordon put up some new art work on the walls of his apartment.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A student task force has found that the University of Michigan failed to explain a yearslong delay between the alleged sexual assault of a student by former football player Brendan Gibbons and his expulsion in December.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - As he has been since he was hired as Penn State's head football coach in January, James Franklin was front and center Saturday during the Nittany Lions' Blue White Game, the scrimmage that marks the end of spring drills.
MADISON, Wisconsin - It is down to a two-man race now for the starting quarterback job at Wisconsin, and one of the candidates didn't even take a snap at the Badgers spring game.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Danny Etling is the Purdue football team's returning starting quarterback. Fellow sophomore Austin Appleby has been pushing him this spring during practice. And freshman David Blough threw the only touchdown pass during Saturday's Gold and Black spring game in Ross-Ade Stadium.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois football is looking for consistency and depth as the squad finishes the spring season.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Coach Bo Pelini cradled a cat in his arms as he walked out of the tunnel and raised it over his head like that scene from the "Lion King."
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois quarterbacks Riley O'Toole and Wes Lunt led the Blue team to a 38-7 win over the Orange during the intra-squad scrimmage at Memorial Stadium.
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa's coaching staff has at times raved about its crop of redshirt freshman wide receivers.
EVANSTON, Illinois - No matter how they feel about the push to unionize, at least a few Northwestern players see the movement as a spark for change in college sports.
MINNEAPOLIS - Redshirt sophomore Mitch Leidner didn't dazzle in his first spring football game at Minnesota's unquestioned starting quarterback, but he did prove a steady influence on an offense that played it close to the vest much of the day.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - With several of his best players either injured or held out of Ohio State's spring game, coach Urban Meyer had to look at the progress of individuals instead of the big picture.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State pushback against a movement to unionize college athletes has begun in Ohio, the football-loving heart of a heated anti-labor campaign in 2011 and home to one of America's highest-grossing collegiate franchises, the Ohio State Buckeyes.