- SEC targets spring break practices in reaction to Harbaugh Updated: Feb-09-16 4:03 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - The Southeastern Conference is asking for a rule preventing football teams from holding practices during spring break.
- Ex-Michigan football player pleads guilty to filming sex Updated: Feb-08-16 8:34 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A former Michigan football player has pleaded guilty to filming sex acts with a woman without her consent.
- Indiana announces defensive line coach will not return Updated: Feb-08-16 6:57 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana coach Kevin Wilson announced Monday that defensive line coach Larry McDaniel will not return next season.
- Woman convicted in ex-quarterback fraud scheme rebuilds life Updated: Feb-06-16 9:18 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Wealthy widow Anita Barney lost nearly her entire fortune to an ex-Ohio State quarterback who defrauded her of hundreds of thousands of dollars to feed a gambling addiction that left him banished from the NFL.
- Michigan State announces football game ticket price hike Updated: Feb-05-16 6:22 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State is raising ticket prices for football games after its second Big Ten title in three years.
- Ex-Broncos RB Montee Ball arrested in domestic case Updated: Feb-05-16 3:28 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Former Wisconsin and Denver Broncos running back Montee Ball was jailed early Friday on a felony battery charge after an apparent dispute with his girlfriend.
- Penn State awaiting improvement options for Beaver Stadium Updated: Feb-05-16 2:04 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - A team of architects and engineers have spent the last two months at Penn State helping formulate a plan that will include a renovation or rebuild of Beaver Stadium.
- 'Right fit' is the sell in B10 recruiting, sideshow or not Updated: Feb-05-16 3:08 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Urban Meyer has the cache and the national championship rings. Jim Harbaugh mixes a khakis-wearing sensibility with a sense of panache.
- Boilermakers hire Darrell Funk as offensive line coach Updated: Feb-04-16 3:42 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue hired Darrell Funk as its new offensive line coach Thursday.
- University of Michigan event raises over $110K for charity Updated: Feb-04-16 12:21 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A star-studded Signing Day event at the University of Michigan has helped raise more than $110,000 for the Chad Tough Foundation.
- Missouri's Odom adds 2 RBs in first recruiting class Updated: Feb-04-16 12:52 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Barry Odom has filled a sudden vacancy at quarterback and Missouri's new coach said on-campus turmoil was no factor in assembling his first recruiting class.
- Harbaugh draws cascade of stars to Michigan for signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:30 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh, hailed like a rock star, strolled onto a regally lit stage in a sharp suit instead of his signature khakis and tucked-in blue pullover.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Huskers' Hovey wants more playing time, transfers to Montana Updated: Feb-03-16 8:27 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska wide receiver Lane Hovey is transferring to Montana for his final season, and reserve defensive lineman Joe Keels is transferring to Eastern Michigan.
- Ohio St., Michigan classes show most star power in Big Ten Updated: Feb-03-16 6:52 pm
The competition between Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh never ends.
- Harbaugh says he outworked all for signing day at Michigan Updated: Feb-03-16 6:07 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh had four or five sleepovers and climbed a tree, doing whatever he thought it took to get a recruit to sign with Michigan.
- Fuente's first class at Virginia Tech includes 21 signees Updated: Feb-03-16 5:58 pm
When new Virginia Tech coach Justin Fuente and his staff believe they have bolstered several holes the Hokies had, adding depth at several positions during national signing day on Wednesday.
- Gophers recruiting class strong on Minnesotans Updated: Feb-03-16 5:54 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's recruiting class contains eight scholarship players from the state, plus two natives who finished high school in Texas.
- Chris Ash welcomes his first recruiting class to Rutgers Updated: Feb-03-16 5:43 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Chris Ash's first recruiting class at Rutgers was somewhat like pulling an all-nighter for a big test.
- Minnesota signs 20, including LB Carter Coughlin Updated: Feb-03-16 5:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Jerry Kill's sudden retirement last fall quickly made this recruiting class at Minnesota a question mark.
- Wisconsin reinforces in trenches on national signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 5:24 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin got reinforcements in the trenches on national signing day.
- Michigan's man: Top recruit Rashan Gary picks Wolverines Updated: Feb-03-16 5:17 pm
The biggest star of signing day for Michigan never even got a mention during Jim Harbaugh's over-the-top extravaganza.
- Purdue adds building blocks along offensive, defensive lines Updated: Feb-03-16 5:11 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue coach Darrell Hazell always was up front about where the Boilermakers needed to improve.
- Spartans introduce solid recruiting class - quietly Updated: Feb-03-16 5:06 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State's subdued approach to signing day seemed appropriate for a program that has remained a bit under the radar despite two Big Ten championships in the past three seasons.
- Alabama continues recruiting dynasty with fast finish Updated: Feb-03-16 4:37 pm
Signing day went much like this past season: Alabama dominated and Jim Harbaugh had everybody talking about Michigan.