- Ohio State and Michigan have combined for many memories Updated: Nov-26-15 2:31 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - When Ohio State plays Michigan for the 112th time, Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh will begin a chapter in perhaps college football's greatest rivalry.
- Illinois athletic director wants Cubit decision by Sunday Updated: Nov-25-15 8:05 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Interim Illinois athletic director Paul Kowalczyk says that ideally a decision will be made by Sunday about whether interim football Bill Cubit gets the job permanently.
- Wisconsin's Clement cited for disorderly conduct Updated: Nov-25-15 6:59 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin running back Corey Clement has been cited for disorderly conduct in connection with his role in a Nov. 8 fight in his apartment building.
- Houston off to 10-1 start in first year under Tom Herman Updated: Nov-25-15 3:19 pm
HOUSTON - It had been a long time since Tom Herman lost a game.
- No charges after assault allegation tied to Huskers' home Updated: Nov-25-15 11:03 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Prosecutors announced Wednesday that they decided not to charge anyone following an alleged rape at the home of Nebraska quarterback Tommy Armstrong and receiver Jordan Westerkamp earlier this month.
- Memorial planned for grandson of former Michigan coach Updated: Nov-25-15 6:06 am
SALINE, Michigan - A public memorial is planned for the 5-year-old grandson of former Michigan football coach Lloyd Carr.
- Oklahoma up to 3rd, Iowa 4th in playoff rankings; ND 6th Updated: Nov-25-15 12:48 am
Oklahoma moved into third and Iowa was fourth in the College Football Playoff rankings as Notre Dame slipped to No. 6 on Tuesday night.
- Dantonio: QB situation could be up in the air until game day Updated: Nov-24-15 8:45 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - It wasn't until the start of last weekend's game that the severity of Connor Cook's injury became obvious for anyone watching.
- Hawkeyes' ability to win close games could help at Nebraska Updated: Nov-24-15 7:28 pm
Michigan State can go to the Big Ten championship game with a win over Penn State on Saturday. Ohio State and Michigan meet in "The Game," with the winner representing the East Division in the title game if the Spartans slip up.
- Nebraska tightening security for Friday game against Iowa Updated: Nov-24-15 6:48 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is adjusting its security measures at Memorial Stadium for the football game against Iowa on Friday.
- LB Davis hopes to return to Spartans for 6th year Updated: Nov-24-15 5:21 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio says linebacker Ed Davis hopes to come back to the Spartans for a sixth year of eligibility.
- Franklin hoping to speed up program development with win Updated: Nov-24-15 4:53 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Processing expectations of fans who've grown tired of middle-of-the-pack Big Ten finishes is the hardest part of James Franklin's job.
- Man ejected from football game sends police 240 doughnuts Updated: Nov-24-15 4:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A California man sent 20 dozen coconut doughnuts to police officers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison as payback for getting kicked out of a Badger football game.
- Ohio State offense lacks punch, with Michigan up next Updated: Nov-24-15 4:18 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Fans in a chilly and wet Ohio Stadium on Saturday got to see a two-quarterback system work - not to perfection, but good enough to defeat a ranked opponent.
- 5-year-old grandson of former Michigan coach dies Updated: Nov-23-15 10:25 pm
PITTSFIELD TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The 5-year-old grandson of former Michigan football coach Lloyd Carr has died, more than a year after he was diagnosed with a rare, inoperable form of brain cancer.
- Wisconsin AD: 'Never acceptable' to throw items from stands Updated: Nov-23-15 9:43 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin athletic director Barry Alvarez says it is never acceptable to throw items from the stands at Camp Randall Stadium.
- Call it: Badgers get input from Big Ten on reversed TD Updated: Nov-23-15 8:21 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A down-to-the-wire loss to Northwestern still stings at Wisconsin, though the Badgers have vowed to move on with an important rivalry game up next to wrap up the regular season.
- Rudock has rewarded Harbaugh's faith in him at Michigan Updated: Nov-23-15 6:45 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jake Rudock was scanning the country earlier this year, looking for a place to play while taking steps toward his goal of being a pediatric heart specialist.
- Ohio State's Elliott apologizes for critical comments Updated: Nov-23-15 4:10 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott apologized for the critical comments he made about play calling after the Michigan State game and says it was the wrong time to make it known he would not be returning to school next season.
- AP Top 25 Heat Check: Moving on from Ohio State Updated: Nov-23-15 4:36 am
A season's worth of skepticism about Ohio State was validated in a loss to Michigan State and the Buckeyes are no longer in the conversation to be No. 1.
- Arrests made, sofa burned as fans celebrate Spartan victory Updated: Nov-22-15 2:42 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Some Michigan State University students have been arrested as fans celebrated the football team's upset victory over Ohio State.
- AP Top 25: Iowa up to 3 behind Clemson, Alabama; Ohio St 8th Updated: Nov-22-15 2:08 pm
Iowa moved to No. 3 in The Associated Press college football poll, taking advantage of the first losses by Ohio State and Oklahoma State to slip in behind No. 1 Clemson and No. 2 Alabama.
- Snowballs from Badger fans lead to ejections, injuries Updated: Nov-22-15 1:02 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - University of Wisconsin-Madison police report more than 100 fans were ejected from Saturday's Big Ten football game against Northwestern at Camp Randall Stadium.
- Playoff Pulse: Ohio State's loss opens door to new champion Updated: Nov-22-15 1:47 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Unless something really strange happens over the last two weeks of the season, the second College Football Playoff will crown a new champion.
- Elliott says he is out after Ohio State upset by Michigan St Updated: Nov-21-15 11:04 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ezekiel Elliott played his last game at Ohio Stadium on Saturday. Carrying the ball 12 times during a wet and windy last-second loss was not how he planned to go out.