- 5 things to know after Eagles beat Lions 34-20 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:41 am
- Eagles tie NFL mark for 2-point tries Updated: Dec-08-13 8:54 pm
- 1 dead in snowy turnpike crash, roadway reopens Updated: Dec-08-13 8:29 pm
- Old Man Winter frosts NFL gridirons with snow, ice Updated: Dec-08-13 7:41 pm
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games Updated: Dec-08-13 6:36 pm
- Lions struggle to hold onto ball in loss to Eagles Updated: Dec-08-13 6:11 pm
- McCoy runs for 217, Eagles beat Lions Updated: Dec-08-13 5:23 pm
- Foles throws 1st INT of season against Lions Updated: Dec-08-13 2:05 pm
- Lions RB Bush suffers calf injury against Eagles Updated: Dec-08-13 1:26 pm
- Slay, Wolff out for Lions-Eagles game Updated: Dec-08-13 12:41 pm
- Eagles gearing up to stop Calvin Johnson Updated: Dec-06-13 5:27 pm
- Lions CB Slay listed as doubtful to play Eagles Updated: Dec-06-13 5:19 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 14 Updated: Dec-06-13 1:18 pm
- Eagles TE Zach Ertz starting to show his quality Updated: Dec-05-13 4:41 pm
- Up-tempo Eagles next test for Suh, Lions Updated: Dec-04-13 6:43 pm
- Fourth quarter hasn't been kind to Eagles Updated: Dec-04-13 6:32 pm
- Arians: 'Many problems' in officiating in Philly Updated: Dec-02-13 5:53 pm
- Foles has Kelly's vote of confidence Updated: Dec-02-13 5:36 pm
- 5 things to know after Eagles beat Cardinals 24-21 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:48 am
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
- Mistake-prone Palmer costs Arizona in Philadelphia Updated: Dec-01-13 6:19 pm
- Foles tosses 3 TDs to lead Eagles over Cardinals Updated: Dec-01-13 5:35 pm
- Cardinals RB Ellington inactive against Eagles Updated: Dec-01-13 12:18 pm
- Bowles returns to Philadelphia with tough defense Updated: Nov-29-13 8:15 pm
- Kelly has a new name for Eagles' offense Updated: Nov-29-13 4:15 pm
PHILADELPHIA - On a slippery, snow-filled field against a run-stuffing defense, LeSean McCoy had the game of his life.
The Philadelphia Eagles tied an NFL mark for 2-point conversion tries Sunday with five in their 34-20 victory over Detroit.
PHILADELPHIA - A large storm brought heavy snow to parts of Pennsylvania on Sunday, wreaking havoc on the turnpike, contributing to at least one traffic fatality and covering the fields of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles in white.
Winter weather hit NFL gridirons in the East on Sunday, blanketing some playing fields with snow and causing sloppy conditions for players.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
PHILADELPHIA - Jeremy Ross plowed his way through the snow, even with cleats that felt more appropriate for date night than a touchdown dance.
PHILADELPHIA - Once LeSean McCoy put his head down and ran straight ahead instead of juking and jiving, no one could stop him.
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia's Nick Foles threw his first interception of the season, leaving him just shy of matching Peyton Manning's record for most touchdowns without a pick to start the season.
PHILADELPHIA - If last week's encounter with the Arizona Cardinals and Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald was a test for the Philadelphia Eagles secondary; Sunday's match-up with the Detroit Lions and Calvin Johnson is a final exam.
SUNDAY - Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Steelers (5-7), 1 p.m. (EST)
PHILADELPHIA - Three months into his rookie year, Zach Ertz is starting to look like the player Chip Kelly and the Eagles organization saw when they made him a high draft choice back in April.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Detroit coach Jim Schwartz offered one obvious antidote to Philadelphia's fast-paced offense, which his Lions will try to contain this weekend.
PHILADELPHIA - Fast starts have helped the Philadelphia Eagles overcome slow finishes.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals' 24-21 loss at Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles has locked up job security into the next millennium.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles has already reached a point where mistakes are rare and strong performances are expected.
PHILADELPHIA - Arizona's surge into the wild-card race hit a major bump in Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA - With Nick Foles leading the way, the Philadelphia Eagles have charged into the playoff picture.
TEMPE, Arizona - Todd Bowles is going back to Philadelphia in a whole lot better mood than he was when he left the city last season.
PHILADELPHIA - For those looking to label the Philadelphia Eagles' offense, Chip Kelly has a suggestion.