- Eagles gearing up to stop Calvin Johnson Updated: Dec-06-13 5:27 pm
- Lions CB Slay listed as doubtful to play Eagles Updated: Dec-06-13 5:19 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 14 Updated: Dec-06-13 1:18 pm
- Eagles TE Zach Ertz starting to show his quality Updated: Dec-05-13 4:41 pm
- Up-tempo Eagles next test for Suh, Lions Updated: Dec-04-13 6:43 pm
- Fourth quarter hasn't been kind to Eagles Updated: Dec-04-13 6:32 pm
- Arians: 'Many problems' in officiating in Philly Updated: Dec-02-13 5:53 pm
- Foles has Kelly's vote of confidence Updated: Dec-02-13 5:36 pm
- 5 things to know after Eagles beat Cardinals 24-21 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:48 am
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
- Mistake-prone Palmer costs Arizona in Philadelphia Updated: Dec-01-13 6:19 pm
- Foles tosses 3 TDs to lead Eagles over Cardinals Updated: Dec-01-13 5:35 pm
- Cardinals RB Ellington inactive against Eagles Updated: Dec-01-13 12:18 pm
- Bowles returns to Philadelphia with tough defense Updated: Nov-29-13 8:15 pm
- Kelly has a new name for Eagles' offense Updated: Nov-29-13 4:15 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 13 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:21 am
- Cards' Larry Fitzgerald saves his best for Philly Updated: Nov-28-13 3:35 pm
- Pick-6: Thanksgiving memories, good and bad Updated: Nov-27-13 6:15 pm
- Vick shows leadership skills on and off field Updated: Nov-27-13 4:16 pm
- Pa. church uses football as a way to fellowship Updated: Nov-27-13 1:41 pm
- Eagles DC Billy Davis' confidence pays off Updated: Nov-21-13 9:23 pm
- Redskins' Hankerson out for season with injury Updated: Nov-20-13 5:32 pm
- Expectations suddenly raised high for Eagles Updated: Nov-20-13 5:21 pm
- Foles showing he can run a little Updated: Nov-19-13 5:18 pm
- Kelly has the eager Eagles ahead of expectations Updated: Nov-18-13 7:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - If last week's encounter with the Arizona Cardinals and Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald was a test for the Philadelphia Eagles secondary; Sunday's match-up with the Detroit Lions and Calvin Johnson is a final exam.
SUNDAY - Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Steelers (5-7), 1 p.m. (EST)
PHILADELPHIA - Three months into his rookie year, Zach Ertz is starting to look like the player Chip Kelly and the Eagles organization saw when they made him a high draft choice back in April.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Detroit coach Jim Schwartz offered one obvious antidote to Philadelphia's fast-paced offense, which his Lions will try to contain this weekend.
PHILADELPHIA - Fast starts have helped the Philadelphia Eagles overcome slow finishes.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals' 24-21 loss at Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles has locked up job security into the next millennium.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles has already reached a point where mistakes are rare and strong performances are expected.
PHILADELPHIA - Arizona's surge into the wild-card race hit a major bump in Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA - With Nick Foles leading the way, the Philadelphia Eagles have charged into the playoff picture.
TEMPE, Arizona - Todd Bowles is going back to Philadelphia in a whole lot better mood than he was when he left the city last season.
PHILADELPHIA - For those looking to label the Philadelphia Eagles' offense, Chip Kelly has a suggestion.
GERRY DULAC'S NFL FORECAST WEEK 13 (All times EST)
ARLINGTON, Texas - The NFL played six games on Thanksgiving in 1920. The holiday tradition apparently didn't settle in until 1934, the year the Detroit Lions were born.
PHILADELPHIA - Michael Vick finishes practice and is eager to get home to celebrate his daughter London's sixth birthday. First, he takes time to put smiles on many other children's faces.
SOUDERTON, Pennsylvania - The pastor's faith had taken a hit. The man entrusted with the spiritual life of hundreds had lost a teenage daughter to cancer.
PHILADELPHIA - Billy Davis was right all along.
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins receiver Leonard Hankerson is done for the season with a left knee injury.
PHILADELPHIA - For a team that was supposed to be rebuilding this season, the Philadelphia Eagles have raised expectations.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles threw seven touchdown passes in one game and outran RG3 in another.
PHILADELPHIA - Turning a 4-12 team into a winner usually takes longer than it did for Chip Kelly.