- Straughan's 23 sparks Idaho past Northern Colorado, 73-67 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:43 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Jake Straughan came off the bench to knock down 6 of 7 3-point attempts to score 23 points, including three straight free throws in the final 10 seconds to wrap up a 73-67 Big Sky Conference win over Northern Colorado Tuesday night.
- Northern Arizona holds off Idaho with 72-70 victory Updated: Feb-06-16 7:12 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Mike Green and Chris Yanku each scored 17 points as Northern Arizona held on to beat Idaho 72-70 on Saturday to snap a seven-game skid.
- Egbert helps Idaho beat Southern Utah 68-44 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:08 pm
Cedar City, Utah - Ty Egbert scored 12 points with two blocked shots and Idaho surged in the second half to beat Southern Utah 68-44 on Thursday night, avenging an earlier loss to the Thunderbirds, who have now lost five straight.
- Sacramento State escapes late rally, beats Idaho 65-63 Updated: Jan-29-16 12:25 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Marcus Graves had 18 points with nine assists on Thursday night and made all four of his free throws in the last 19.8 seconds to help Sacramento State hold on to beat Idaho 65-63.
- Montana State rallies to beat Idaho 70-68. Updated: Jan-23-16 6:41 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Marcus Colbert scored 21 of his 23 points in the second half to rally Montana State to a 70-68 victory over Idaho on Saturday.
- Idaho hands Montana first Big Sky loss, 63-58 Updated: Jan-21-16 11:45 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - Victor Sanders scored 27 points and Idaho handed Montana its first Big Sky Conference defeat, 63-58, Thursday night.
- Overtime run lifts Southern Utah over Idaho 85-83 Updated: Jan-17-16 1:13 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Trey Kennedy scored 18, including two free throws with 14 seconds left in overtime, and Southern Utah beat Idaho 85-83 Saturday night.
- Idaho holds off Northern Arizona 83-76 for Big Sky win Updated: Jan-15-16 12:30 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Victor Sanders pumped in a career-high 33 points to lead Idaho to an 83-76 win over Northern Arizona on Thursday night.