- Arsenal climbs to 3rd in league by beating Bournemouth Updated: Feb-07-16 3:47 pm
BOURNEMOUTH, England - Arsenal ended a four-game winless run by scoring quick-fire goals to beat Bournemouth 2-0 on Sunday, rising to third in the Premier League.
- Big spending Chinese clubs show global ambitions Updated: Feb-05-16 10:15 am
The European transfer window is not so European any more, with Chinese clubs outspending the continent's richest clubs in January to prove that the country is now a genuine power in attracting the world's best players.
- Arsenal drops 5 points behind in title race after draw Updated: Feb-02-16 5:41 pm
LONDON - Arsenal dropped five points behind leader Leicester in the English Premier League with a goalless draw against Southampton on Tuesday.
- Spurs 3rd in Premier League after beating Norwich 3-0 Updated: Feb-02-16 5:23 pm
NORWICH, England - Tottenham beat Norwich 3-0 Tuesday to leapfrog its London rival Arsenal and move third in the Premier League.
- The Latest: Stoke signs $26m Imbula in winter's biggest deal Updated: Feb-01-16 6:03 pm
LONDON - The Latest on European soccer transfer deadline day (all times local):
- John Terry to leave Chelsea at end of the season Updated: Feb-01-16 8:14 am
LONDON - Chelsea captain John Terry will leave the English Premier League champion at the end of the season after the club he has served since the age of 14 told him it would not be renewing his contract.
- Chelsea damages Arsenal's title push by winning derby 1-0 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:05 pm
LONDON - Long resigned to surrendering the trophy, Chelsea made its impact on the top of the table Sunday by inflicting 10-man Arsenal's first home loss since the opening day of the Premier League season.
- Stoke holds Arsenal to 0-0 draw in Premier League Updated: Jan-17-16 2:37 pm
STOKE, England - Arsenal came away with a goalless draw from a traditionally tough fixture at Stoke to retain its Premier League lead on goal difference on Sunday.
- Arsenal midfielder Elneny could make swift weekend debut Updated: Jan-14-16 6:25 am
LONDON - Egypt midfielder Mohamed Elneny could make his Arsenal debut at Stoke on Sunday after completing his move to the Premier League from Swiss club FC Basel.
- Klopp goes wild as Liverpool salvages 3-3 draw vs Arsenal Updated: Jan-13-16 6:37 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - His eyes bulging and his teeth gritted, Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp sprinted along the touchline, gave a double fist pump and furiously beat his chest.
- Leicester reboots surprise title charge by beating Tottenham Updated: Jan-13-16 6:13 pm
LONDON - After a three-game winless run and goal drought exceeding six hours in the Premier League, Leicester reignited its title bid by displaying grit and resilience in grinding out a 1-0 victory over Tottenham on Wednesday.
- Big teams kept apart in FA Cup 4th-round draw Updated: Jan-11-16 2:57 pm
LONDON - English football's top sides were kept apart in the draw for the fourth round of the FA Cup on Monday, with Manchester United and defending champion Arsenal paired with second-tier opponents.
- Bournemouth adds firepower by signing Afobe from Wolves Updated: Jan-10-16 12:22 pm
BOURNEMOUTH, England - Bournemouth has added more firepower in its bid to survive in its first season in the Premier League, signing Benik Afobe from second-tier Wolverhampton Wanderers for a reported fee of 10 million pounds ($14.5 million).