- Bayern wary ahead of match against Arsenal Updated: Mar-10-14 6:30 am
- Wigan stuns City for 2nd straight year in FA Cup Updated: Mar-09-14 5:24 pm
- No complacency for Bayern, Barca in Champs League Updated: Mar-09-14 5:15 pm
- Barca stumble again, Chelsea marches on in England Updated: Mar-08-14 4:32 pm
- Chelsea beats Spurs 4-0, 7 points clear in league Updated: Mar-08-14 2:47 pm
- Arsenal's title hopes fade with Wilshere out Updated: Mar-07-14 7:47 am
- 5 things about English football this weekend Updated: Mar-06-14 11:51 am
- Wilshere out for 6 weeks with foot injury Updated: Mar-06-14 10:17 am
- Charlie Adam suspended 3 matches Updated: Mar-05-14 11:33 am
- Stoke beats Arsenal 1-0 to claim another upset Updated: Mar-01-14 1:29 pm
- Defoe retained by England, Shaw gets 1st call-up Updated: Feb-27-14 5:59 pm
- Antoine Griezmann called up in France squad Updated: Feb-27-14 10:42 am
- New Czech coach names squad for Norway friendly Updated: Feb-25-14 8:18 am
- Chelsea stays top; Arsenal, Man City also win Updated: Feb-22-14 4:23 pm
- Arsenal cruise past Sunderland with 4-1 win Updated: Feb-22-14 2:18 pm
- Bergkamp statue unveiled outside Arsenal's stadium Updated: Feb-22-14 2:08 pm
- Leader Chelsea grabs late winner against Everton Updated: Feb-22-14 12:09 pm
- Arsenal reprimand Szczesny for hand gesture Updated: Feb-21-14 7:54 am
- South Korea recall Arsenal striker Park Chu-young Updated: Feb-19-14 8:44 pm
- Bayern beats Arsenal 2-0 in Champions League Updated: Feb-19-14 6:43 pm
- Mourinho calls Wenger a 'specialist in failure' Updated: Feb-15-14 10:38 am
- Arsenal, Manchester United draw 0-0 in EPL Updated: Feb-12-14 6:48 pm
- Gerrard scores winner as Liverpool beats Fulham Updated: Feb-12-14 5:52 pm
- PL leader Chelsea held 1-1 by struggling West Brom Updated: Feb-11-14 6:51 pm
- Quotes from voters in AP Global Football 10 Updated: Feb-11-14 11:27 am
Bayern Munich won't be taking Arsenal lightly.
LONDON - Second-tier Wigan pulled off a stunning victory over Manchester City for the second straight year in the FA Cup on Sunday, leaving one of the most unlikely semifinal lineups in the famous competition's recent history.
LONDON - Protecting 2-0 leads from their last-16 first legs, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are huge favorites to advance in the Champions League this week when they play return matches at home.
LONDON - Bayern Munich has virtually wrapped up the German title, the French championship is Paris Saint-Germain's to lose, and there's seemingly no stopping Chelsea's march to the English Premier League trophy.
LONDON - Chelsea scored four goals in the second half to thrash 10-man Tottenham 4-0 and provisionally move seven points clear in the Premier League on Saturday.
LONDON - With Jack Wilshere out for six weeks, few would bet on Arsenal to win its first Premier League title since 2004.
MANCHESTER, England - Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has spent most of the season downplaying his team's chances of winning the English Premier League title.
LONDON - Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere will be out for about six weeks after cracking a bone in his left foot while playing for England.
STOKE, England - Stoke added another notch to an impressive list of upset results this season as it beat Arsenal 1-0 on Saturday to seriously hurt the Gunners' bid for the Premier League title.
LONDON - Jermain Defoe retained his place in the England squad for the friendly against Denmark despite his impending move to Canada, but playing in Major League Soccer might harm his chances of making the World Cup.
PARIS - France coach Didier Deschamps called up forward Antoine Griezmann on Thursday for a friendly against the Netherlands.
PRAGUE - New Czech Republic coach Pavel Vrba has chosen no new players for his first match, a home friendly against Norway next week.
LONDON - Wins by Chelsea and Manchester City, and a potent attacking display by Arsenal, left the top of the Premier League unchanged Saturday.
LONDON - Arsenal cruised past Sunderland in a 4-1 win Saturday with a brace from the returning Olivier Giroud, allowing the Gunners to keep pace in the Premier League title race and to bounce back from a mid-week Champions League defeat.
LONDON - Dennis Bergkamp paid tribute to his former Arsenal teammates and family as a bronze statue of the Dutch great was unveiled outside Emirates Stadium.
LONDON - Chelsea captain John Terry scored a late winner to break Everton's resistance for a 1-0 win Saturday that keeps the Premier League leader at the top of the table.
LONDON - Arsenal has taken internal action against goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny for making an offensive hand gesture after being sent off in the 2-0 loss to Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday.
SEOUL, South Korea - Arsenal striker Park Chu-young has been recalled by South Korea for the first time in thirteen months for a World Cup warm up against Greece in March, while ex-Manchester United star Park Ji-sung will not join the sqaud.
LONDON - Second-half goals from Toni Kroos and Thomas Mueller gave holder Bayern Munich a 2-0 victory over 10-man Arsenal and a firm grip of their last 16 Champions League tie on Wednesday.
LONDON - After maintaining he was the "Happy One" during his Chelsea return, Jose Mourinho's combative side is back on display.
LONDON - Chastened by a weekend humiliation, Arsene Wenger realized his Arsenal side was just anxious to avoid further anguish - even against a side floundering as much as Manchester United.
LONDON - Steven Gerrard scored a last-minute penalty as Liverpool followed up its weekend thrashing of Arsenal with a gritty 3-2 win at last-place Fulham in the Premier League on Wednesday to revive its title campaign.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Victor Anichebe grabbed a late equalizer for relegation-threatened West Bromwich Albion to stun Chelsea on Tuesday, with the Premier League leaders barely looking like potential champions in a 1-1 draw.
LONDON - Paolo Condo, Gazzetta dello Sport, Italy