- With spotlight on top, Newcastle moves out of EPL drop zone Updated: Apr-30-16 4:36 pm
LONDON - Less than 24 hours before the global soccer spotlight falls on Leicester in its bid to win the top tier for the first time, Newcastle came out best in the scrapping at the other end of the English Premier League on Saturday.
- Arsenal edges past Norwich in 1-0 win on day of fan protest Updated: Apr-30-16 3:38 pm
LONDON - Substitute Danny Welbeck's second-half goal helped Arsenal to a 1-0 victory Saturday over relegation-threatened Norwich in the Premier League on a day of protests and division among the home fans.
- Ranieri closes in on Hollywood ending with Leicester Updated: Apr-29-16 1:31 pm
LONDON - The Premier League trophy arrived in Leicester on Friday for a promotional tour. It will surely be back next month with Leicester City etched into the solid silver for the first time.
- Column: Where Leicester fits in sports' history of underdogs Updated: Apr-28-16 10:47 am
PARIS - On the list of improbabilities, just behind hell freezing over and pigs taking to the air was Leicester winning the Premier League. That, at least, is how things seemed nine months ago, at the start of the most unlikely championship charge in English football history.
- Sunderland out of relegation zone with 0-0 draw vs Arsenal Updated: Apr-24-16 1:12 pm
SUNDERLAND, England - Sunderland moved out of the relegation zone on Sunday as Arsenal stumbled again in a 0-0 draw in the English Premier League.
- Thousands of seats empty as Sanchez double sends Arsenal 3rd Updated: Apr-21-16 6:15 pm
LONDON - Alexis Sanchez was surrounded by thousands of empty seats inside Emirates Stadium as he scored twice against West Bromwich Albion to ease Arsenal back into third place with a 2-0 win on Thursday.
- Title rivals Leicester, Spurs have 8 players in team of year Updated: Apr-21-16 3:25 pm
LONDON - Title rivals Leicester and Tottenham have four players each in the English Premier League team of the year voted by their fellow professionals.
- Newcastle holds Man City 1-1, Aguero reaches 100 EPL goals Updated: Apr-19-16 6:47 pm
NEWCASTLE, England - Newcastle continued its late fight to avoid relegation from the top tier, drawing 1-1 with Manchester City on Tuesday after Sergio Aguero became the second fastest player to score 100 English Premier League goals.
- Arsenal 4th in Premier League after being held 1-1 by Palace Updated: Apr-17-16 1:29 pm
LONDON - Arsenal was prevented from reclaiming third place in the Premier League on Sunday when Yannick Bolasie's late goal gave Crystal Palace a 1-1 draw at the Emirates Stadium.
- 3 Leicester stars on England's Player of the Year shortlist Updated: Apr-13-16 8:23 am
LONDON - Three Leicester players have been nominated by their peers for England's player of the year award, after helping their team to the brink of the most unlikely Premier League title win in a generation.
- Carroll hat trick dampens Arsenal title dreams in 3-3 draw Updated: Apr-09-16 11:09 am
LONDON - West Ham striker Andy Carroll scored an eight-minute hat trick to dampen Arsenal's slim Premier League title hopes in a London derby roller coaster that finally ended 3-3 Saturday.
- EPL clubs deny links to doping after claims against doctor Updated: Apr-03-16 6:31 pm
LONDON - Premier League clubs Arsenal, Chelsea and Leicester emphatically dismissed any links to doping on Sunday after being embroiled in an investigation into a doctor alleged to have prescribed performance-enhancing substances.
- Arsenal strolls to 4-0 win over Watford in Premier League Updated: Apr-02-16 12:00 pm
LONDON - Arsenal scored two goals in each half in a 4-0 win over Watford in the English Premier League on Saturday, with young Nigerian Alex Iwobi enhancing his reputation with a second goal in as many games.