- Sanchez nets 2 as Arsenal beats Hull 3-1 in Premier League Updated: May-04-15 5:40 pm
HULL, England - Alexis Sanchez scored twice as Arsenal effectively secured Champions League football for an 18th straight year by beating Hull 3-1 Monday in the Premier League.
- Chelsea on the brink of clinching Premier League title Updated: Apr-30-15 6:03 am
MANCHESTER, England - By mixing attacking verve with defensive resilience, Chelsea has been a class apart in the Premier League and can win the title Sunday with three games to spare.
- Man City set for upheaval after season of struggles Updated: Apr-29-15 4:02 am
MANCHESTER, England - Proof of the struggles at Manchester City this season arrived when the Premier League's team of the year was announced on Sunday.
- Chelsea's title celebrations delayed by 0-0 draw at Arsenal Updated: Apr-26-15 2:38 pm
LONDON - Chelsea's pursuit of the Premier League trophy will go into May after the runaway leaders drew 0-0 at Arsenal on Sunday with a cautious, ultra-defensive display.
- Zenit closes in on Russian title with win Updated: Apr-26-15 1:41 pm
MOSCOW - Zenit St. Petersburg closed in on the Russian Premier League title Sunday with a 1-0 win over relegation-threatened Arsenal Tula.
- Aston Villa beats Liverpool 2-1 to reach FA Cup final Updated: Apr-19-15 3:23 pm
LONDON - Aston Villa came from behind to beat Liverpool 2-1 in the semifinals of the FA Cup on Sunday to set up a final next month against Arsenal.
- Arsenal returns to FA Cup final with 2-1 win over Reading Updated: Apr-18-15 4:00 pm
LONDON - Alexis Sanchez sent Arsenal back into the FA Cup final, scoring his second goal of the semifinal in extra time Saturday to secure a 2-1 win over Reading at Wembley.
- Arsenal, Reading meet in FA Cup semifinal mismatch Updated: Apr-17-15 10:59 am
In the red corner is the team playing the best soccer in England, boasting an eight-match winning run and a record-tying 27 appearances in the FA Cup semifinals.
- Fabregas strikes late as Chelsea beats QPR 1-0 Updated: Apr-12-15 12:50 pm
LONDON - Cesc Fabregas scored an 88th-minute winner with Chelsea's first shot on target as the Premier League leaders beat local rival Queens Park Rangers 1-0 to edge closer to the title on Sunday.
- Arsenal CEO 'not happy' with season, top 4 to become harder Updated: Apr-12-15 11:09 am
BURNLEY, England - With the biggest trophies set to elude Arsenal again, chief executive Ivan Gazidis is "not happy" with the season overall but optimistic the recent resurgence indicates the team's future prospects are brighter.
- Ramsey clinches 8th successive PL win for Arsenal at Burnley Updated: Apr-11-15 3:01 pm
BURNLEY, England - Aaron Ramey maintained Arsenal's late-season charge by clinching a 1-0 win at relegation-threatened Burnley on Saturday, an eighth successive victory that keeps the team's faint title hopes alive.
- Column: Arsenal old dog Arsene Wenger still has new tricks Updated: Apr-08-15 1:54 pm
PARIS - In rescuing Francis Coquelin from the twilight zone of a football career that seemed fast-tracked to nowhere, Arsene Wenger also helped to save himself.
- Russia's Torpedo Moscow punished for Nazi symbol Updated: Apr-07-15 8:23 am
MOSCOW - Russian Premier League team Torpedo Moscow must play two home games in an empty stadium after fans displayed a banner with a Nazi symbol, the club's fourth racism-related punishment this season.
- Arsenal overwhelms listless Liverpool with 4-1 league win Updated: Apr-04-15 11:47 am
LONDON - Arsenal produced a three-goal burst in eight minutes Saturday to beat Liverpool 4-1, making Champions League qualification look increasingly likely for the London club and keeping its faint title hopes alive.