- Arsenal beats Aston Villa 4-0 to defend FA Cup title Updated: May-30-15 4:02 pm
LONDON - Theo Walcott ended a frustrating season by scoring the first goal as Arsenal won a record 12th FA Cup title Saturday with a dominant 4-0 victory over Aston Villa in the final at Wembley Stadium.
- Underdog Villa aims to spring a surprise in FA Cup final Updated: May-29-15 2:45 am
Aston Villa is one win away from ending a 19-year wait for a major trophy and it's all getting a bit too much for the second in line to the British throne.
- Liverpool's decline leaves Rodgers' future in jeopardy Updated: May-25-15 8:03 am
As subscribers to the "Moneyball" approach, Liverpool's American owners like to do their business based on cold, hard statistics.
- Hull relegated, Newcastle survives on final day of season Updated: May-24-15 5:35 pm
LONDON - Hull was relegated and Newcastle ensured its survival as the Premier League season ended with a series of farewells on Sunday.
- Walcott scores 3, Arsenal beats West Brom 4-1 Updated: May-24-15 1:42 pm
LONDON - Theo Walcott scored a first-half hat trick on a rare start for the England winger as Arsenal beat West Bromwich Albion 4-1 to secure third place in the Premier League and a direct berth in the Champions League group stage.
- Ings scores 11th goal as Burnley beats Villa 1-0 Updated: May-24-15 1:07 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Burnley signed off from the Premier League with a deserved 1-0 win at Aston Villa on Sunday as Danny Ings gave the team what could be his leaving present.
- The Latest: 2nd halves underway, Spurs set for Europa League Updated: May-24-15 11:12 am
LONDON - 4:03 p.m.
- Austin completes remarkable rise to England squad Updated: May-21-15 8:38 am
LONDON - Charlie Austin completed his remarkable rise from bricklayer to the England squad in the space of six years when he was called up by his country for the first time on Thursday.
- Sunderland secures Premier League status with Arsenal draw Updated: May-20-15 5:45 pm
LONDON - Sunderland secured its Premier League survival on Wednesday by drawing 0-0 at Arsenal, denying the London club a chance to guarantee a place in the Champions League group stage.
- Sinclair completes permanent move to Villa from Man City Updated: May-19-15 3:46 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Scott Sinclair has completed his permanent move to Aston Villa from Manchester City on a four-year deal after a successful loan spell.
- Hull closer to relegation after 2-0 loss at Spurs Updated: May-16-15 12:05 pm
- Southampton's Mane scores fastest Premier League hat trick Updated: May-16-15 10:26 am
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Sadio Mane netted the fastest hat trick in Premier League history on Saturday, grabbing goals in the 13th, 14th and 16th minutes as Southampton beat Aston Villa 6-1.
- Mane nets record hat trick as Southampton beats Villa 6-1 Updated: May-16-15 10:21 am
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Sadio Mane netted the fastest hat trick in Premier League history on Saturday, grabbing goals in the 13th, 14th and 16th minutes as Southampton boosted its hopes of European qualification with a 6-1 victory against Aston Villa.
- Mane scores fastest Premier League hat trick Updated: May-16-15 9:32 am
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Sadio Mane scored the fastest hat trick in Premier League history on Saturday, grabbing goals in the 13th, 14th and 16th minutes to put Southampton 3-0 ahead against visiting Aston Villa.
- Aston Villa fined after fans invade pitch during game Updated: May-14-15 11:24 am
LONDON - Aston Villa has been fined 200,000 pounds ($315,000) after fans invaded the pitch during the club's FA Cup quarterfinal match against West Bromwich Albion in March.
- American goalkeeper Friedel to retire at end of season Updated: May-14-15 8:05 am
LONDON - Tottenham goalkeeper Brad Friedel will retire at the end of the Premier League season, closing a 23-year professional career to become a television announcer for Fox Sports in his native United States.
- Barcelona nears Liga title after Madrid slips Updated: May-09-15 6:26 pm
- Villa close to safety after 1-0 win over West Ham Updated: May-09-15 12:09 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Tom Cleverley scored for the third straight game to earn Aston Villa a 1-0 win over West Ham that pushed his team further away from the Premier League's relegation zone on Saturday.
- Aston Villa beats Everton 3-2 in Premier League Updated: May-02-15 12:54 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Christian Benteke scored twice as FA Cup finalist Aston Villa avoided dropping into the Premier League relegation zone on Saturday, beating lackluster Everton 3-2 at Villa Park.