- Bale, Ronaldo ease pressure on Benitez in Madrid win Updated: Nov-29-15 6:19 pm
Real Madrid coach Rafa Benitez got some breathing space Sunday when Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo scored at Eibar to end a two-game losing streak in the Spanish league.
- Milner penalty gives Liverpool 1-0 win over Swansea Updated: Nov-29-15 1:22 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - James Milner scored from the penalty spot to give Juergen Klopp his first Premier League win at Anfield as Liverpool manager, with Swansea defeated 1-0 on Sunday.
- Tottenham extends unbeaten run by holding Chelsea 0-0 Updated: Nov-29-15 11:45 am
LONDON - Rarely has a goalless stalemate satisfied Jose Mourinho so much.
- Leicester upstaging the big names in English Premier League Updated: Nov-26-15 11:44 am
MANCHESTER, England - A glance at the top of Europe's big leagues tells a mostly familiar story after a third of the season.
- Chelsea beats Maccabi Tel Aviv 4-0 in Champions League Updated: Nov-24-15 6:19 pm
HAIFA, Israel - Chelsea remained in the hunt to advance from Champions League Group G in easing past 10-man Maccabi Tel Aviv 4-0 on Tuesday.
- Hazard solving slump mystery key to Chelsea recovering form Updated: Nov-23-15 12:28 pm
LONDON - If one player epitomizes Chelsea's slump it's surely Eden Hazard.
- Costa ends scoring drought, Chelsea beats Norwich 1-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 1:35 pm
LONDON - Diego Costa grabbed a second-half winner as Chelsea beat Norwich 1-0 in the Premier League on Saturday, ending the champions' three-match losing run and easing some of the pressure on manager Jose Mourinho.
- Chelsea, West Ham fined by FA for failing to control players Updated: Nov-10-15 11:48 am
LONDON - The English Football Association has fined Chelsea and West Ham for failing to control their players during their Premier League game at Upton Park last month.
- Stoke wins 1-0 in 3rd straight EPL defeat for Chelsea Updated: Nov-07-15 3:04 pm
STOKE, England - Stoke beat Chelsea 1-0 Saturday to inflict the third straight Premier League defeat on the defending champions.
- Diego Costa recalled for Spain's national team Updated: Nov-06-15 9:40 am
MADRID - Diego Costa is back with Spain's national team after being left out of the last two matches because of suspensions.
- Willian eases pressure on Mourinho with Chelsea winner Updated: Nov-04-15 5:39 pm
LONDON - Willian produced a late winner as Chelsea fans put on a show of support for embattled manager Jose Mourinho on Wednesday, scoring from a free kick to seal a 2-1 victory over Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League.
- Attacks on black fans show tide of fan racism in Ukraine Updated: Nov-03-15 12:28 pm
KIEV, Ukraine - Instead of being one of the biggest sports events of the year in troubled Ukraine, Dynamo Kiev's game against Chelsea in the Champions League turned into a public display of the country's struggle to contain violent racists.
- Mourinho given 1-match stadium ban for misconduct Updated: Nov-02-15 3:19 pm
LONDON - Already enduring the worst run of results in his Chelsea career, Jose Mourinho will be banned from the stadium for Saturday's match at Stoke after being punished by the English Football Association.