- English soccer's superpowers shown up by little Leicester Updated: May-03-16 11:43 am
MANCHESTER, England - One by one, English soccer's supposed superpowers fell off the relentless pace set by Leicester in the Premier League title race.
- No break for Leicester: Title-winners train after partying Updated: May-03-16 10:45 am
LEICESTER, England - After partying late into the night, groggy-eyed Leicester players reported for duty at the training ground as usual on Tuesday morning.
- No outfoxing Leicester: owners aim to keep winners together Updated: May-03-16 3:04 am
BANGKOK - The Thai owners of Premier League champion Leicester City aim to keep the victorious squad together despite expectations that many players will be lured away by lucrative offers from richer clubs.
- Ultimate underdog: Leicester triumph will inspire for years Updated: May-02-16 6:03 pm
LONDON - Whenever sporting fans say they dare to dream in future, Leicester City shows they really can. Sometimes it just takes a long, long time.
- Over to you, Spurs: Leicester 2 points away from EPL title Updated: May-01-16 3:05 pm
MANCHESTER, England - One chance gone for Leicester in its attempt to clinch a first English league title.
- Leicester misses 1st chance to clinch Premier League title Updated: May-01-16 12:38 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Leicester missed its first opportunity to clinch the Premier League title, drawing 1-1 at Manchester United on Sunday to move within two points of the most unlikely championship in English soccer in a generation.
- Traveling Ranieri could miss Leicester clinching EPL title Updated: May-01-16 12:11 pm
MANCHESTER, England - If Leicester clinches the English Premier League title on Monday, its manager might be among the last people to know.
- Ranieri closes in on Hollywood ending with Leicester Updated: Apr-29-16 1:31 pm
LONDON - The Premier League trophy arrived in Leicester on Friday for a promotional tour. It will surely be back next month with Leicester City etched into the solid silver for the first time.
- Bargain-buys, cast-offs driving Leicester's pursuit of title Updated: Apr-28-16 11:13 am
LEICESTER, England - They are the bargain-buys and cast-offs from bigger clubs now on the verge of becoming Premier League champions.
- Leicester 1 win from Premier League title after Spurs held Updated: Apr-25-16 6:25 pm
LONDON - Leicester is one victory from becoming one of the unlikeliest champions in English football history - a year after nearly being relegated from the Premier League.
- St Louis, Sacramento among leading MLS expansion candidates Updated: Apr-21-16 8:57 pm
NEW YORK - Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber called St. Louis and Sacramento, California, "front-runners" for the next round of expansion, which could occur as soon as 2020.
- Mourinho rejects Syria approach but wants coaching return Updated: Apr-09-16 5:57 pm
LONDON - Jose Mourinho declined Syria's offer to coach the war-torn nation's team on Saturday while reiterating his desire to return to management in England next season.
- Impressive Swansea ends Chelsea's unbeaten EPL run Updated: Apr-09-16 12:00 pm
SWANSEA, Wales - Chelsea experienced its first English Premier League defeat under interim manager Guus Hiddink in a 1-0 loss against Swansea on Saturday.
- Syrian soccer federation says it wants to hire Mourinho Updated: Apr-06-16 12:49 pm
DAMASCUS, Syria - Hoping to boost its chances of qualifying for the World Cup, the Syrian soccer federation says it wants to hire former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho as coach of the war-torn country's national team.
- Conte hired to revitalize Chelsea while facing fixing case Updated: Apr-04-16 3:37 pm
LONDON - Chelsea has turned to another manager renowned for his abrasive temperament as Jose Mourinho's successor.
- EPL clubs deny links to doping after claims against doctor Updated: Apr-03-16 6:31 pm
LONDON - Premier League clubs Arsenal, Chelsea and Leicester emphatically dismissed any links to doping on Sunday after being embroiled in an investigation into a doctor alleged to have prescribed performance-enhancing substances.