- Suarez scores 4 goals for Liverpool Updated: Dec-04-13 8:36 pm
- Suarez stars as top 4 all win in Premier League Updated: Dec-04-13 6:48 pm
- United concedes late to lose 1-0 to Everton Updated: Dec-04-13 6:47 pm
- Moyes expects mixed reception from Everton fans Updated: Dec-03-13 1:17 pm
- Everton moves 4th with 4-0 win over Stoke in EPL Updated: Nov-30-13 12:33 pm
- Baines fractures toe, could be out for 6 weeks Updated: Nov-26-13 5:18 am
- Sturridge salvages draw for Liverpool at Everton Updated: Nov-23-13 10:21 am
- Hodgson calls up 3 from high-flying Southampton Updated: Nov-07-13 7:09 pm
- Villas-Boas attacks critics after Lloris incident Updated: Nov-06-13 10:56 am
MANCHESTER, England - Luis Suarez scored four goals to lift Liverpool to a 5-1 victory over Norwich City on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - Luis Suarez's stunning quadruple for Liverpool capped a goal-laden night in the Premier League that saw the top four all win, but Manchester United lose 1-0 to Everton to be cut adrift in the title race.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United was cut adrift in the Premier League title race after losing 1-0 at home to Everton thanks to Bryan Oviedo's late strike at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - David Moyes is expecting a "mixed" reception from Everton fans on Wednesday when he faces the club he served for 11 years for the first time since becoming Manchester United manager.
LIVERPOOL, England - Everton provisionally moved fourth in the Premier League after thrashing Stoke 4-0 at Goodison Park on Saturday.
LIVERPOOL, England - Everton defender Leighton Baines has fractured a toe on his right foot and has been ruled out for up to six weeks.
LIVERPOOL, England - Daniel Sturridge scored a late equalizer to salvage a 3-3 draw for Liverpool in a pulsating Merseyside derby against fierce rival Everton in the Premier League.
LONDON - England coach Roy Hodgson has recognized Southampton's strong start to the season by calling up three players from the south-coast club for friendlies, including two who have never played for their country.
LONDON - Tottenham has faced a barrage of criticism this week from FIFA, players' unions and medical experts over the club's handling of goalkeeper Hugo Lloris' head injury during a Premier League match.