- Cardiff beats Fulham 3-1 at home in EPL Updated: Mar-08-14 12:07 pm
- Schuerrle's treble gives Chelsea 3-1 win at Fulham Updated: Mar-01-14 1:23 pm
- Glykos called up for friendly against SKorea Updated: Feb-28-14 12:18 pm
- Fulham owner Shad Khan accepts unpopularity Updated: Feb-28-14 10:39 am
- Johnson, Spector, Onyewu, Shea and Brooks return Updated: Feb-26-14 6:56 pm
- Chelsea stays top; Arsenal, Man City also win Updated: Feb-22-14 4:23 pm
- Late mistake gives West Brom draw vs Fulham in EPL Updated: Feb-22-14 1:00 pm
- Fulham fires Meulensteen, names Magath as manager Updated: Feb-14-14 4:38 pm
- Gerrard scores winner as Liverpool beats Fulham Updated: Feb-12-14 5:52 pm
- Bent stuns Man United by giving Fulham 2-2 draw Updated: Feb-09-14 3:53 pm
CARDIFF, England - Relegation-threatened Cardiff City secured a 3-1 win over fellow strugglers Fulham on Saturday in the Premier League.
LONDON - Andre Schuerrle scored a second-half hat trick as Chelsea extended its lead at the top of the English Premier League with a 3-1 victory over bottom-place Fulham on Saturday.
ATHENS, Greece - PAOK goalkeeper Panagiotis Glykos was called up Friday to play for Greece in next week's friendly against South Korea.
LONDON - With Fulham on its third manager this season and in danger of relegation, owner Shad Khan says he is aware that his decisions appear "unconventional or unpopular."
LONDON - Wins by Chelsea and Manchester City, and a potent attacking display by Arsenal, left the top of the Premier League unchanged Saturday.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Fulham goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg's late howler gifted West Brom a deserved 1-1 draw on Saturday and denied Felix Magath the perfect start as Cottagers manager.
LONDON - Fulham fired manager Rene Meulensteen and appointed Felix Magath on Friday, saying "action was required" in its bid to avoid relegation from the Premier League.
LONDON - Steven Gerrard scored a last-minute penalty as Liverpool followed up its weekend thrashing of Arsenal with a gritty 3-2 win at last-place Fulham in the Premier League on Wednesday to revive its title campaign.
MANCHESTER, England - A late fight back by Manchester United against Fulham counted for little as Darren Bent scored in the fourth minute of stoppage time to claim a 2-2 draw for the Premier League's bottom team against the struggling champions on Sunday.