- Clyne, Osvaldo leave Southampton as transfer window opens Updated: Jul-01-15 4:55 pm
LONDON - Southampton sold Nathaniel Clyne to Liverpool and ended Dani Osvaldo's expensive stay at the club on the opening day of Europe's summer transfer window in the English Premier League on Wednesday.
- Liverpool signs England defender Clyne from Southampton Updated: Jul-01-15 7:39 am
LIVERPOOL, England - England defender Nathaniel Clyne became the fourth player to join Liverpool from Southampton in the past year after signing for a reported fee of 12.5 million pounds ($19.7 million) on Wednesday.
- Brazil striker Firmino joins Liverpool from Hoffenheim Updated: Jun-24-15 9:20 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Brazil forward Roberto Firmino joined Liverpool from German side Hoffenheim on Wednesday for a reported fee of 29 million pounds ($45.8 million) that would make him the second most expensive player in the English club's history.
- Chelsea opens EPL defense against Swansea, Man U hosts Spurs Updated: Jun-17-15 4:50 am
LONDON - Chelsea will begin its English Premier League defense against Swansea, while Manchester United hosts Tottenham on the opening weekend in August.
- CAS orders Lille to compensate Genk for Origi transfer Updated: Jun-15-15 7:08 am
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - The Court of Arbitration for Sport has ordered Lille to pay 300,000 euros ($337,000) to Genk for signing Belgium forward Divock Origi when he was 15.
- Liverpool continues rebuilding job by signing Ings Updated: Jun-08-15 7:17 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool agreed a deal to sign Burnley striker Danny Ings on Monday in a bid to improve the team's scoring record that dipped sharply following the departure of Luis Suarez.
- Champions League Finals Updated: Jun-06-15 4:56 pm
1956_Real Madrid 4, Stade de Reims 2
- Liverpool to sign James Milner on free transfer Updated: Jun-04-15 10:27 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool moved quickly to fill the void created by Steven Gerrard's departure by agreeing to sign James Milner on Thursday, after the midfielder rejected the offer of a new deal at Manchester City.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Landmark finals in European Cup history Updated: Jun-04-15 10:09 am
LONDON - In the 60 years since Partizan Belgrade and Sporting Lisbon played out a 3-3 draw in the first European Cup match, the competition now known as Champions League has become the most important club football tournament in the world.