- Sevilla, Liverpool advance to Europa League final Updated: May-05-16 6:19 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool stands in the way of a third straight Europa League title for Sevilla after the clubs with a rich pedigree in Europe's second-tier competition reached the final on Thursday.
- Neymar and Oscar left out of Brazil's Copa America squad Updated: May-05-16 4:30 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - Barcelona star Neymar and Chelsea midfielder Oscar have been left off Brazil's squad for the Copa America in the United States next month.
- English soccer's superpowers shown up by little Leicester Updated: May-03-16 11:43 am
MANCHESTER, England - One by one, English soccer's supposed superpowers fell off the relentless pace set by Leicester in the Premier League title race.
- Ultimate underdog: Leicester triumph will inspire for years Updated: May-02-16 6:03 pm
LONDON - Whenever sporting fans say they dare to dream in future, Leicester City shows they really can. Sometimes it just takes a long, long time.
- Over to you, Spurs: Leicester 2 points away from EPL title Updated: May-01-16 3:05 pm
MANCHESTER, England - One chance gone for Leicester in its attempt to clinch a first English league title.
- Liverpool loses 3-1 at Swansea in Premier League Updated: May-01-16 9:08 am
SWANSEA, Wales - Liverpool's much-changed team was beaten 3-1 at Swansea in the English Premier League on Sunday, with Andre Ayew scoring two goals.
- UEFA opens case against Sakho after failed doping test Updated: Apr-28-16 9:23 am
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings against Mamadou Sakho after the Liverpool defender failed a doping test.
- Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho fails UEFA doping test Updated: Apr-23-16 11:40 am
LONDON - Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho failed a drugs test after last month's Europa League game against Manchester United and he has until Tuesday to explain it to UEFA.
- Liverpool routs Everton 4-0 but striker Origi is carried off Updated: Apr-20-16 5:35 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool striker Divock Origi scored before being carried off on a stretcher as Everton was overwhelmed 4-0 in Wednesday's Merseyside derby.
- Sturridge shines as Liverpool beats Bournemouth 2-1 in EPL Updated: Apr-17-16 11:56 am
BOURNEMOUTH, England - When he's not injured, Daniel Sturridge is making a strong case to feature for England at the European Championship, scoring one goal and setting up Roberto Firmino for the opener, in Liverpool's 2-1 victory at Bournemouth in the English Premier League on Sunday.
- Everton fan confronts Martinez after draw with Southampton Updated: Apr-16-16 12:24 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - A disgruntled Everton fan confronted manager Roberto Martinez on the field after a 1-1 draw with Southampton in the Premier League on Saturday.
- Liverpool midfielder Emre Can out for 4-6 weeks Updated: Apr-16-16 9:06 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool could be without Emre Can for the rest of the season after the midfielder was ruled out for four to six weeks with ruptured ankle ligaments.
- Fans relishing Leicester's pursuit of Premier League title Updated: Apr-15-16 7:13 am
LEICESTER, England - Leicester fans never expected to see their modest team have a shot at winning the Premier League this season.
- Liverpool-Villarreal, Sevilla-Shakhtar in Europa League Updated: Apr-15-16 6:58 am
NYON, Switzerland - Liverpool will play Villarreal in the Europa League semifinals and two-time defending champion Sevilla will face Shakhtar Donetsk.
- Liverpool evokes spirit of Istanbul '05 to stun Dortmund 4-3 Updated: Apr-14-16 11:23 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - The Europa League quarterfinal had just entered stoppage time and fans at Anfield's famous Kop end were frantically yelling, willing a fourth goal to send Liverpool through.
- Liverpool warms up for Dortmund with 4-1 win over Stoke Updated: Apr-10-16 3:15 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool warmed up for its next Europa League clash by scoring two goals in each half to defeat Stoke 4-1 in the English Premier League.
- Henderson out for 6-8 weeks, could miss Euro 2016 Updated: Apr-08-16 1:01 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson is set to miss the rest of the season and possibly the European Championship for England after hurting his knee in a Europa League match against Borussia Dortmund.
- Ruhr Derby, title chase and relegation scraps in Bundesliga Updated: Apr-07-16 7:04 am
BERLIN - Three days after Borussia Dortmund's biggest game of the season, the German club visits Schalke for the Bundesliga's highly charged Ruhr Derby on Sunday.