- Suarez scores 4 goals for Liverpool Updated: Dec-04-13 8:36 pm
- Suarez stars as top 4 all win in Premier League Updated: Dec-04-13 6:48 pm
- Suarez gives Liverpool 5-1 win over Norwich Updated: Dec-04-13 5:21 pm
- Hull owner faces fury from fans over name change Updated: Dec-02-13 10:30 am
- Liverpool loses 3-1 at Hull in Premier League Updated: Dec-01-13 12:12 pm
- Baines fractures toe, could be out for 6 weeks Updated: Nov-26-13 5:18 am
- Sturridge salvages draw for Liverpool at Everton Updated: Nov-23-13 10:21 am
- Juventus, Real Madrid tied as top team in AP poll Updated: Nov-12-13 12:16 pm
- With Mignolet as backup, Belgium looking good Updated: Nov-12-13 11:21 am
- Arsenal undone by Van Persie as United wins 1-0 Updated: Nov-10-13 4:11 pm
- Liverpool beats Fulham 4-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-09-13 12:53 pm
- Hodgson calls up 3 from high-flying Southampton Updated: Nov-07-13 7:09 pm
- 5 thoughts from Champions League games Updated: Nov-06-13 6:48 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Luis Suarez scored four goals to lift Liverpool to a 5-1 victory over Norwich City on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - Luis Suarez's stunning quadruple for Liverpool capped a goal-laden night in the Premier League that saw the top four all win, but Manchester United lose 1-0 to Everton to be cut adrift in the title race.
LIVERPOOL, England - Luis Suarez put on a one-man show in the Premier League on Wednesday, scoring four goals in Liverpool's 5-1 win over Norwich - including two stunning strikes that were part of a first-half hat trick.
Less than three years after Assem Allam rescued Hull from falling into financial ruin, the goodwill toward the Egyptian businessman has turned into open hostility.
HULL, England - Hull beat Liverpool 3-1 in the Premier League on Sunday for its first ever victory against the Merseyside club.
LIVERPOOL, England - Everton defender Leighton Baines has fractured a toe on his right foot and has been ruled out for up to six weeks.
LIVERPOOL, England - Daniel Sturridge scored a late equalizer to salvage a 3-3 draw for Liverpool in a pulsating Merseyside derby against fierce rival Everton in the Premier League.
BRUSSELS - Simon Mignolet's outstanding form for Liverpool in the English Premier League has earned him a rare start in goal for Belgium's upcoming friendlies against Colombia and Japan.
MANCHESTER, England - David Moyes has been waiting for a signature victory to kickstart his short, erratic tenure at Manchester United.
LIVERPOOL, England - Luis Suarez scored two goals and created another Saturday as Liverpool easily beat struggling Fulham 4-0 in the Premier League to bounce back from last week's loss to Arsenal.
LONDON - England coach Roy Hodgson has recognized Southampton's strong start to the season by calling up three players from the south-coast club for friendlies, including two who have never played for their country.
In the fourth round of matches in the Champions League group stage, title holder Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona became the first teams to qualify for the knockout phase. Here are 5 thoughts to chew on from this week's matches: