- UEFA lifts Man City, PSG sanctions after clubs curb spending Updated: Jul-03-15 8:18 am
GENEVA - UEFA lifted key Financial Fair Play sanctions from Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain on Friday after both clubs met spending limits imposed last year.
- Women's soccer fever grips England in historic World Cup run Updated: Jun-30-15 12:48 pm
MANCHESTER, England - The movie "Bend It Like Beckham" first got Kiera Burke interested in soccer. During the 2012 Olympics, she went to Manchester United's Old Trafford stadium to watch the women's teams from United States and Canada play a thrilling semifinal.
- Boca president says Tevez is returning to Buenos Aires club Updated: Jun-26-15 1:19 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The president of Boca Juniors says Carlos Tevez is leaving Juventus to return to the Buenos Aires club.
- Chelsea opens EPL defense against Swansea, Man U hosts Spurs Updated: Jun-17-15 4:50 am
LONDON - Chelsea will begin its English Premier League defense against Swansea, while Manchester United hosts Tottenham on the opening weekend in August.
- Brazil beats Portugal 3-1 on penalties at U20 World Cup Updated: Jun-14-15 3:35 am
HAMILTON, New Zealand - Brazil survived its second-straight penalty shootout, beating Portugal 3-1 Sunday to advance to the semifinals of the FIFA Under-20 World Cup.
- Swansea signs Ghana forward Andre Ayew Updated: Jun-10-15 2:27 pm
SWANSEA, Wales - Ghana forward Andre Ayew has joined Premier League club Swansea on a four-year deal, subject to international clearance.
- Liverpool continues rebuilding job by signing Ings Updated: Jun-08-15 7:17 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool agreed a deal to sign Burnley striker Danny Ings on Monday in a bid to improve the team's scoring record that dipped sharply following the departure of Luis Suarez.
- Liverpool to sign James Milner on free transfer Updated: Jun-04-15 10:27 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool moved quickly to fill the void created by Steven Gerrard's departure by agreeing to sign James Milner on Thursday, after the midfielder rejected the offer of a new deal at Manchester City.