- Arsenal's momentum halted by Everton; Fulham wins Updated: Dec-08-13 4:14 pm
- Arsenal's momentum halted by Everton; Fulham wins Updated: Dec-08-13 3:12 pm
- Everton holds Arsenal 1-1 in Premier League Updated: Dec-08-13 1:26 pm
- Arsenal, Tottenham to meet in FA Cup 3rd round Updated: Dec-08-13 12:15 pm
- United, Chelsea lose; Liverpool climbs to 2nd Updated: Dec-07-13 1:35 pm
- Man City held 1-1 at Southampton in Premier League Updated: Dec-07-13 1:11 pm
- Arjen Robben out for 6 weeks with knee injury Updated: Dec-05-13 8:00 am
- City beats West Brom 3-2 to cure away problems Updated: Dec-04-13 6:43 pm
- AP soccer poll honors: Gareth Bale, Arsenal Updated: Dec-03-13 11:50 am
- Bale top player, Arsenal 1st in AP football poll Updated: Dec-03-13 11:04 am
- Return of Kompany set to boost Man City Updated: Dec-03-13 8:54 am
- Man City beats Swansea 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Dec-01-13 1:50 pm
- Giggs showing no signs of decline at 40 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:02 am
- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- City beats Plzen 4-2 in Champions League Updated: Nov-27-13 6:17 pm
- Real, Man United, PSG advance in Champions League Updated: Nov-27-13 6:11 pm
- Bayern beats CSKA 3-1 in Champions League Updated: Nov-27-13 3:26 pm
- Quotes from voters in AP football poll Updated: Nov-26-13 11:26 am
- 5 things to know about Group B of Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 9:23 am
- Bayern Munich wants 1st place in Group D Updated: Nov-26-13 6:41 am
- Cardiff rescues 2-2 draw with Man United in EPL Updated: Nov-24-13 1:47 pm
- Rampant Man City humbles Spurs 6-0 Updated: Nov-24-13 11:43 am
- Argentina tops Bosnia 2-0 Updated: Nov-18-13 10:57 pm
- Arsenal undone by Van Persie as United wins 1-0 Updated: Nov-10-13 4:11 pm
- Sunderland stuns Man City 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-10-13 11:56 am
LONDON - First-place Arsenal lost momentum in the Premier League Sunday, allowing a late equalizer in a 1-1 draw with Everton, while Fulham beat Aston Villa to give new manager Rene Meulensteen his first victory.
LONDON - Arsenal's Premier League momentum was halted when the Gunners allowed a late equalizer in a 1-1 draw with Everton on Sunday, while Fulham ended its losing streak by beating Aston Villa to give new manager Rene Meulensteen his first victory.
LONDON - Everton substitute Gerard Deulofeu scored six minutes from time to salvage a deserved 1-1 draw at Arsenal on Sunday as the Gunners missed the chance to open a gap at the top of the Premier League standings.
LONDON - Premier League leader Arsenal will host north London rival Tottenham in the standout game of the FA Cup's third round following Sunday's draw.
LONDON - The most unpredictable Premier League season in years provided more surprises Saturday when Chelsea gave up a 90th-minute winner at Stoke and beleaguered defending champion Manchester United lost to Newcastle for its second home defeat in four days.
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Pablo Osvaldo's superb individual goal earned Southampton a 1-1 draw with Manchester City on Saturday, denying the visitors a win that would have lifted them into second place in the Premier League.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Yaya Toure scored twice as Manchester City found a cure to its problems away from home by beating West Bromwich Albion 3-2 in the Premier League on Wednesday.
LONDON - Gareth Bale took first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll Tuesday after scoring his first hat trick for Real Madrid.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany is set to return from two months out with a thigh injury in the English Premier League match at West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - Samir Nasri scored twice as Manchester City maintained its 100 percent home record and moved to third place in the Premier League with a 3-0 win over Swansea on Sunday.
MANCHESTER, England - Ryan Giggs' path to becoming the most durable and decorated player of the English Premier League era can be traced back almost 32 years, to the moment his precocious talents were spotted by a milkman on a muddy school pitch in north-west Manchester.
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's prolific strike force bailed out its vulnerable defense in a 4-2 win over Viktoria Plzen on Wednesday that kept alive the English team's hopes of topping Group D in the Champions League.
LONDON - Nine-time winner Real Madrid qualified for the Champions League's last 16 alongside Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday, while Juventus kept alive its chances of reaching the knockout stages.
MOSCOW - Defending champion Bayern Munich beat CSKA Moscow 3-1 on Wednesday, setting a new Champions League record of 10 straight victories.
LONDON - Quotes from voters in this week's AP global football poll:
FRANKFURT, Germany - Bayern Munich and Manchester City have already qualified for the knockout stage from Group D, leaving CSKA Moscow and Viktoria Plzen to fight for third place and a slot in the Europa League.
CARDIFF, Wales - Kim Bo-kyung headed in a stoppage-time equalizer to give Cardiff a 2-2 draw against Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and deny David Moyes' team a chance to move into the top four.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City delivered a devastating attacking display to humble Tottenham 6-0 on Sunday, sending a warning to its title rivals by condemning Spurs to their joint heaviest Premier League defeat in 17 years.
ST. LOUIS - Sergio Aguero scored twice and got the lone yellow card for Argentina, which frustrated a partisan crowd in a 2-0 exhibition victory over Bosnia on Monday night.
MANCHESTER, England - David Moyes has been waiting for a signature victory to kickstart his short, erratic tenure at Manchester United.
SUNDERLAND, England - Phil Bardsley scored in the 21st minute and struggling Sunderland neutralized Manchester City's high-powered attack to hang on for a surprising 1-0 victory in the Premier League on Sunday.