- Hull relegated, Newcastle survives on final day of season Updated: May-24-15 5:35 pm
LONDON - Hull was relegated and Newcastle ensured its survival as the Premier League season ended with a series of farewells on Sunday.
- Falcao returns to Monaco after disappointing spell at United Updated: May-24-15 5:15 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United sent Radamel Falcao back to Monaco on Sunday after a disappointing season-long loan in which the Colombia international failed to show the predatory instincts that once made him one of the world's top strikers.
- Hull relegated after 0-0 draw with Man United Updated: May-24-15 12:45 pm
HULL, England - Hull was relegated after two seasons in the Premier League on Sunday following a 0-0 draw with Manchester United that sent the visitors into the Champions League playoffs.
- The Latest: 2nd halves underway, Spurs set for Europa League Updated: May-24-15 11:12 am
LONDON - 4:03 p.m.
- Hull and Newcastle fighting for survival on final day Updated: May-21-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League is set for an afternoon of goodbyes on Sunday - to either Hull or Newcastle as the relegation places are decided and to two of English soccer's top midfielders.
- Austin completes remarkable rise to England squad Updated: May-21-15 8:38 am
LONDON - Charlie Austin completed his remarkable rise from bricklayer to the England squad in the space of six years when he was called up by his country for the first time on Thursday.
- Allardyce ponders future at West Ham Updated: May-20-15 6:53 pm
LONDON - West Ham manager Sam Allardyce shifts his bulk uneasily, watching from the bench as his team loses its grip on the last home match of the season. After Saturday's 2-1 defeat to Everton a 'Big Sam Out' banner is unraveled in the stands, and a fate is potentially sealed.
- Sunderland secures Premier League status with Arsenal draw Updated: May-20-15 5:45 pm
LONDON - Sunderland secured its Premier League survival on Wednesday by drawing 0-0 at Arsenal, denying the London club a chance to guarantee a place in the Champions League group stage.
- Kane picked by England U21s despite burnout fears Updated: May-20-15 9:24 am
LONDON - Tottenham striker Harry Kane was selected in England's squad on Wednesday for the European Under-21 Championship despite concerns by his club that he is facing burnout after playing 52 games in a breakthrough season.
- UEFA picks Turkish referee Cakir for Champions League final Updated: May-18-15 12:30 pm
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA has picked Cuneyt Cakir of Turkey to referee the Champions League final.
- Platini: UEFA looking to ease rules on club spending Updated: May-18-15 12:27 pm
GENEVA - UEFA is preparing to ease rules which limit how much Europe's top clubs spend on player transfers and wages.
- Barcelona wins Spanish title, Man United looking at 4th Updated: May-17-15 7:50 pm
Barcelona clinched its 23rd Spanish league title on Sunday thanks to Lionel Messi.
- Barcelona wins Spanish title, Man United looking at 4th Updated: May-17-15 6:32 pm
Barcelona clinched its 23rd Spanish league title on Sunday thanks to - who else - Lionel Messi.
- Arsenal relies on late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Man United Updated: May-17-15 2:59 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Arsenal relied on a late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and stay in control of the race for automatic qualification for the Champions League.
- Van Gaal: De Gea could join Real Madrid Updated: May-17-15 2:09 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal says the club will find it difficult to stop goalkeeper David de Gea joining Real Madrid in the offseason.
- Anfield bids a heartfelt farewell to Steven Gerrard Updated: May-16-15 4:00 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Carrying one daughter on his shoulders and with his two others by his side, Steven Gerrard circled the field inside Anfield and received the acclaim of his adoring Liverpool fans one last time.
- Newcastle loses 2-1 at QPR, still in relegation danger Updated: May-16-15 12:12 pm
LONDON - Newcastle will head into the final day of the season with its Premier League status in jeopardy after losing 2-1 to already-relegated Queens Park Rangers on Saturday for an eighth defeat in its last nine games.
- Hull closer to relegation after 2-0 loss at Spurs Updated: May-16-15 12:05 pm
- Leicester stays up after drawing 0-0 with Sunderland in EPL Updated: May-16-15 12:02 pm
SUNDERLAND, England - Leicester made sure of staying in the Premier League by drawing 0-0 with Sunderland on Saturday, completing a remarkable escape act after spending most of the season at the bottom of the standings.
- Swansea beats Arsenal 1-0 thanks to goal-line technology Updated: May-11-15 7:29 pm
LONDON - Bafetimbi Gomis gave Swansea an unexpected 1-0 victory over Arsenal on Monday when goal-line technology showed his late header had crossed the line to the surprise of both teams.
- Liverpool held 1-1 by Chelsea, effectively ending CL hopes Updated: May-10-15 3:11 pm
LONDON - After years of abuse from Chelsea fans, Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard was not appreciative of one final gesture of goodwill - an ovation from fans throughout Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
- Barcelona nears Liga title after Madrid slips Updated: May-09-15 6:26 pm
- Fellaini scores winner as Man United beats Palace 2-1 Updated: May-09-15 3:36 pm
LONDON - Marouane Fellaini headed in a late winner as Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 2-1 in the English Premier League on Saturday to move within touching distance of a return to the Champions League.
- Burnley relegated from Premier League despite win at Hull Updated: May-09-15 12:56 pm
HULL, England - Burnley was relegated from the English Premier League after just one season despite a 1-0 win at Hull that dropped the home side into the bottom three on Saturday.
- Villa close to safety after 1-0 win over West Ham Updated: May-09-15 12:09 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Tom Cleverley scored for the third straight game to earn Aston Villa a 1-0 win over West Ham that pushed his team further away from the Premier League's relegation zone on Saturday.