- Boca president says Tevez is returning to Buenos Aires club Updated: Jun-26-15 1:19 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The president of Boca Juniors says Carlos Tevez is leaving Juventus to return to the Buenos Aires club.
- Exciting winger Deulofeu leaves Barcelona to join Everton Updated: Jun-25-15 9:51 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Everton has signed Gerard Deulofeu from Barcelona for 6 million euros ($6.7 million), with the exciting winger returning to the English club after a successful season-long loan spell in 2013-14.
- English football set for another inquest as under 21s tumble Updated: Jun-25-15 7:41 am
An inquest into England's failure at a major football tournament is as much a tradition of the British sporting summer as strawberries and cream at Wimbledon and sipping champagne at a Lord's cricket test.
- Celtic, Steaua feature in Champions League qualifying draw Updated: Jun-22-15 6:53 am
NYON, Switzerland - Former European champions Celtic and Steaua Bucharest will start their Champions League qualifying campaigns against opponents from Iceland and Slovakia, respectively.
- Chelsea opens EPL defense against Swansea, Man U hosts Spurs Updated: Jun-17-15 4:50 am
LONDON - Chelsea will begin its English Premier League defense against Swansea, while Manchester United hosts Tottenham on the opening weekend in August.
- Rooney within 1 goal of record after clinching Slovenia win Updated: Jun-14-15 5:00 pm
Wayne Rooney went within one goal of Bobby Charlton's England scoring record on Sunday by clinching a 3-2 victory over Slovenia in European Championship qualifying.
- Brazil beats Portugal 3-1 on penalties at U20 World Cup Updated: Jun-14-15 3:35 am
HAMILTON, New Zealand - Brazil survived its second-straight penalty shootout, beating Portugal 3-1 Sunday to advance to the semifinals of the FIFA Under-20 World Cup.
- Ex-England coach Steve McClaren takes charge at Newcastle Updated: Jun-10-15 2:24 pm
Former England manager Steve McClaren was hired as Newcastle head coach on Wednesday, taking his most high-profile English club job after spending eight years rebuilding a reputation that was tarnished by his troubled spell with the national team.
- Fellaini scores twice as Belgium wins 4-3 away to France Updated: Jun-07-15 6:00 pm
PARIS - Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini scored twice as Belgium produced a scintillating attacking display to win 4-3 away to France on Sunday.
- Champions League Finals Updated: Jun-06-15 4:56 pm
1956_Real Madrid 4, Stade de Reims 2
- The Latest: Barcelona 45 minutes away from CL glory Updated: Jun-06-15 3:51 pm
BERLIN - The Latest from the Champions League final:
- 'He can score on anyone': Barcelona defends Messi's skills Updated: Jun-02-15 10:57 am
SANT JOAN DESPI, Spain - There is no questioning allowed at Barcelona when it comes to Lionel Messi's status as the greatest player in football.
- Giorgio Chiellini says he has 'no problem' with Luis Suarez Updated: Jun-01-15 10:42 am
TURIN, Italy - Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has "no problem" with Barcelona forward Luis Suarez and said Monday he will shake hands at the Champions League final when they meet for the first time since the biting incident at the World Cup.
- Arsenal beats Aston Villa 4-0 to defend FA Cup title Updated: May-30-15 4:02 pm
LONDON - Theo Walcott ended a frustrating season by scoring the first goal as Arsenal won a record 12th FA Cup title Saturday with a dominant 4-0 victory over Aston Villa in the final at Wembley Stadium.
- Ex-England, Man United defender Rio Ferdinand retires Updated: May-30-15 9:20 am
Former England and Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand announced his retirement on Saturday, ending a 20-year professional career in which the ball-playing center back established himself as one of the top English players of his generation.
- Blatter says he will forgive but won't forget UEFA rebellion Updated: May-30-15 9:04 am
ZURICH - Emboldened by his fresh mandate to lead world soccer, Sepp Blatter made it clear there may be consequences for European leaders who tried to oust him from FIFA.