- Leicester and Riyad Mahrez lead AP Global Football 10 Updated: Feb-09-16 2:59 pm
LONDON - Leicester and its playmaker Riyad Mahrez took leading honors in the Associated Press Global Football 10 on Tuesday after two Premier League wins in a week against Liverpool and Manchester City.
- Arsenal climbs to 3rd in league by beating Bournemouth Updated: Feb-07-16 3:47 pm
BOURNEMOUTH, England - Arsenal ended a four-game winless run by scoring quick-fire goals to beat Bournemouth 2-0 on Sunday, rising to third in the Premier League.
- Leicester beats City 3-1, Torres nets 100th Atletico goal Updated: Feb-06-16 7:36 pm
Leicester firmly underlined its Premier League title credentials with a 3-1 win at Manchester City on Saturday, while Atletico Madrid moved provisionally level on points with Barcelona at the top of the Spanish league by beating Eibar 3-1.
- Tottenham goes 2nd in Premier League by beating Watford 1-0 Updated: Feb-06-16 2:18 pm
LONDON - Tottenham is providing another element of unpredictability to a Premier League title race defying all expectations.
- Spurs 3rd in Premier League after beating Norwich 3-0 Updated: Feb-02-16 5:23 pm
NORWICH, England - Tottenham beat Norwich 3-0 Tuesday to leapfrog its London rival Arsenal and move third in the Premier League.
- The Latest: Stoke signs $26m Imbula in winter's biggest deal Updated: Feb-01-16 6:03 pm
LONDON - The Latest on European soccer transfer deadline day (all times local):
- Vertonghen ruled out with knee ligament damage Updated: Jan-26-16 10:17 am
LONDON - Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen will be out of action for several weeks after damaging ligaments in his knee.
- Eriksen's double leads Tottenham recovery to beat Sunderland Updated: Jan-16-16 10:20 am
LONDON - Christian Eriksen inspired Tottenham's recovery against Sunderland on Saturday, scoring twice in a 4-1 victory that consolidated the London club's spot in the Champions League qualification places.
- Leicester reboots surprise title charge by beating Tottenham Updated: Jan-13-16 6:13 pm
LONDON - After a three-game winless run and goal drought exceeding six hours in the Premier League, Leicester reignited its title bid by displaying grit and resilience in grinding out a 1-0 victory over Tottenham on Wednesday.