- Ranieri closes in on Hollywood ending with Leicester Updated: Apr-29-16 1:31 pm
LONDON - The Premier League trophy arrived in Leicester on Friday for a promotional tour. It will surely be back next month with Leicester City etched into the solid silver for the first time.
- Season over for Tottenham's Alli after receiving 3 match ban Updated: Apr-28-16 12:28 pm
LONDON - Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli's season is over after being banned for three matches for punching an opponent.
- Tottenham's Alli charged by FA after punching opponent Updated: Apr-26-16 12:23 pm
LONDON - The English Football Association has charged Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli with violent conduct after appearing to punch an opponent.
- Leicester 1 win from Premier League title after Spurs held Updated: Apr-25-16 6:25 pm
LONDON - Leicester is one victory from becoming one of the unlikeliest champions in English football history - a year after nearly being relegated from the Premier League.
- Leicester winger Mahrez voted England's player of the year Updated: Apr-24-16 6:17 pm
LONDON - Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez became the first African to be named English football's player of the year on Sunday, straight after the Algerian helped his team close in on the Premier League title.
- Leicester crushes Swansea 4-0, closing in on 1st PL title Updated: Apr-24-16 2:27 pm
LEICESTER, England - Leicester easily coped without suspended top-scorer Jamie Vardy on Sunday, sweeping to a 4-0 victory over Swansea to move closer to winning the English top flight for the first time in the club's 132-year history.
- No longer coy and cautious, giddy Ranieri targets EPL title Updated: Apr-22-16 12:16 pm
LONDON - Claudio Ranieri shed his coy and cautious demeanor on Friday to flaunt his euphoria about Leicester being on the brink of the Premier League title in the most stunning season in the club's 132-year history.
- Title rivals Leicester, Spurs have 8 players in team of year Updated: Apr-21-16 3:25 pm
LONDON - Title rivals Leicester and Tottenham have four players each in the English Premier League team of the year voted by their fellow professionals.
- Leicester's Vardy charged by FA over reaction to red card Updated: Apr-18-16 5:56 pm
LONDON - Jamie Vardy faces having his mandatory one-match ban lengthened, potentially ruling the striker out of more of Leicester's title run-in, after he was charged Monday by the English Football Association over his angry reaction to a red card.
- Spurs cut Leicester's lead to 5 points by crushing Stoke 4-0 Updated: Apr-18-16 5:51 pm
STOKE, England - Harry Kane and Dele Alli both scored twice Monday as Tottenham crushed Stoke 4-0 with a devastating attacking display to close the gap on Premier League leader Leicester to five points.
- Kasey Keller recalls a special time at Leicester City Updated: Apr-13-16 1:04 pm
SEATTLE - The last time Leicester City was making this much noise in the Premier League, Kasey Keller was the man in goal for the Foxes.
- 3 Leicester stars on England's Player of the Year shortlist Updated: Apr-13-16 8:23 am
LONDON - Three Leicester players have been nominated by their peers for England's player of the year award, after helping their team to the brink of the most unlikely Premier League title win in a generation.
- Tottenham ends 15-year wait to beat Man United at home Updated: Apr-10-16 4:18 pm
LONDON - Tottenham scored three times in a swaggering six-minute spell to end a 15-year winless run at home to Manchester United on Sunday, grabbing an impressive 3-0 victory that maintained its pursuit of Premier League leader Leicester.
- Carroll hat trick dampens Arsenal title dreams in 3-3 draw Updated: Apr-09-16 11:09 am
LONDON - West Ham striker Andy Carroll scored an eight-minute hat trick to dampen Arsenal's slim Premier League title hopes in a London derby roller coaster that finally ended 3-3 Saturday.
- Spurs held 1-1 at Liverpool, drops points in title pursuit Updated: Apr-02-16 2:36 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Tottenham dropped two points in its pursuit of Premier League leader Leicester by drawing 1-1 at Liverpool on Saturday, with England forward Harry Kane becoming a Spurs record-breaker in scoring the equalizer.