- MLS attendance on rise with big-name international players Updated: Jul-30-15 7:32 pm
DENVER - Kaka and David Villa are raising the profile of Major League Soccer. Clint Dempsey and the U.S. national teams have done their part, too.
- Kaka helps MLS All Stars to 2-1 win over Tottenham Updated: Jul-30-15 12:43 am
COMMERCE CITY, Colorado - The news kids in the league can play a little bit.
- DeAndre Yedlin on Tottenham roster for MLS All-Star Game Updated: Jul-27-15 3:52 pm
DENVER - Speedy U.S. national team defender DeAndre Yedlin is among the players on the Tottenham Hotspur roster for Wednesday's MLS All-Star Game in Commerce City, Colorado.
- Man United tops Barcelona 3-1 in International Champions Cup Updated: Jul-25-15 7:32 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Wayne Rooney raised both arms in delight after his early goal and Manchester United had many more moments to celebrate in an impressive victory over Champions League winner Barcelona.
- French defender Kaboul joins Sunderland from Tottenham Updated: Jul-16-15 5:24 pm
SUNDERLAND, England - French center back Younes Kaboul has joined Sunderland from fellow English Premier League side Tottenham, ending his eight-year spell at White Hart Lane.
- LA Galaxy sign Mexican star Giovani dos Santos Updated: Jul-15-15 7:14 pm
CARSON, California - Giovani dos Santos is the next star in the LA Galaxy.
- US national team stars Bradley, Dempsey to key MLS All-Stars Updated: Jul-13-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto FC's Michael Bradley and Seattle's Clint Dempsey headline eight U.S. national team players on the MLS All-Star team that will face English Premier League club Tottenham on July 29.
- Tottenham goalkeeper Lloris fractures wrist Updated: Jul-13-15 2:16 pm
LONDON - Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has sustained a fractured wrist, less than a month before the start of the Premier League season.
- NFL games coming to London EPL club Tottenham's new stadium Updated: Jul-08-15 9:08 am
LONDON - The NFL will stage at least two regular-season games each season at Premier League club Tottenham's new London stadium over a 10-year period under a deal announced Wednesday.
- Alderweireld joins Spurs from Atletico Madrid Updated: Jul-08-15 5:14 am
LONDON - Belgium defender Toby Alderweireld has joined Tottenham from Atletico Madrid, signing a contract with the English club until 2020 for an undisclosed fee.