- 5 things about English football this weekend Updated: Mar-06-14 11:51 am
- Soldado gives Tottenham 1-0 victory over Cardiff Updated: Mar-02-14 6:18 pm
- Man City wins League Cup, seeks further trophies Updated: Mar-02-14 3:02 pm
- Defoe retained by England, Shaw gets 1st call-up Updated: Feb-27-14 5:59 pm
- Spurs are 1st EPL team to win Europe match in 2014 Updated: Feb-27-14 5:48 pm
- 5 things to know about the Europa League Updated: Feb-19-14 9:39 am
- Adebayor scores twice as Spurs thrash Newcastle Updated: Feb-12-14 5:20 pm
- Adebayor gives Tottenham 1-0 EPL win over Everton Updated: Feb-09-14 11:56 am
MANCHESTER, England - Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has spent most of the season downplaying his team's chances of winning the English Premier League title.
LONDON - Roberto Soldado scored his first Premier League goal in more than two months to give Tottenham a 1-0 victory over Cardiff on Sunday and keep the team in touch with the top four.
LONDON - The celebrations were still continuing in Manchester City's dressing room at Wembley Stadium on Sunday when Manuel Pellegrini started to move on from the League Cup triumph.
LONDON - Jermain Defoe retained his place in the England squad for the friendly against Denmark despite his impending move to Canada, but playing in Major League Soccer might harm his chances of making the World Cup.
LONDON - After a gloomy start to 2014 for English Premier League teams in Europe, Tottenham achieved what five rivals failed to do - win.
LONDON - Juventus certainly had grander designs in Europe this season. But having lost 1-0 to Galatasaray in a decisive Champions League group match, the Italian powerhouse's campaign has dropped into the Europa League, with a tricky round-of-32 tie against another Turkish side, Trabzonspor.
NEWCASTLE, England - Emmanuel Adebayor scored twice as Tottenham thrashed Newcastle 4-0 on Wednesday at St. James' Park to keep up the pressure for a lucrative top four Champions League spot.
LONDON - Emmanuel Adebayor gave Tottenham's Champions League pursuit a timely tonic on Sunday, clinching a barely-deserved 1-0 victory over Everton to dislodge the losers from fifth place in the Premier League.