- Tottenham beats Fulham 2-1 in Premier League Updated: Dec-04-13 5:30 pm
- Fulham fires manager Martin Jol Updated: Dec-01-13 11:51 am
- Tottenham, Man United draw 2-2 in EPL Updated: Dec-01-13 10:36 am
- Valencia, Sevilla, Betis advance in Europa League Updated: Nov-28-13 6:44 pm
- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- Quotes from voters in AP football poll Updated: Nov-26-13 11:26 am
- Rampant Man City humbles Spurs 6-0 Updated: Nov-24-13 11:43 am
- Deschamps expects Lloris to play against Ukraine Updated: Nov-11-13 11:21 am
- Remy earns Newcastle 1-0 win at Spurs Updated: Nov-10-13 9:35 am
- 3 guilty in Olympic Stadium subterfuge case Updated: Nov-08-13 12:03 pm
- Hodgson calls up 3 from high-flying Southampton Updated: Nov-07-13 7:09 pm
- Villas-Boas attacks critics after Lloris incident Updated: Nov-06-13 10:56 am
LONDON - Goals from Vlad Chiriches and Lewis Holtby ended Tottenham's four match winless run in the Premier League and eased the pressure on under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas as Spurs won 2-1 at Fulham on Wednesday.
LONDON - Fulham fired manager Martin Jol on Sunday after a disappointing start to the Premier League season.
LONDON - Wayne Rooney scored a brace as Manchester United twice came from behind Sunday to extend its unbeaten run to 12 matches in all competitions with a 2-2 draw at Tottenham but lost more ground in the Premier League title race
BARCELONA, Spain - Spanish sides Valencia, Sevilla and Real Betis booked their spots in the Europa League's round of 32 on Thursday, while Tottenham locked up first place in its group with a fifth victory in as many matches.
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
LONDON - Quotes from voters in this week's AP global football poll:
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City delivered a devastating attacking display to humble Tottenham 6-0 on Sunday, sending a warning to its title rivals by condemning Spurs to their joint heaviest Premier League defeat in 17 years.
CLAIREFONTAINE, France - Hugo Lloris will resume full training for France on Tuesday and coach Didier Deschamps expects the goalkeeper to play against Ukraine in the first match of their World Cup playoff on Friday.
LONDON - France forward Loic Remy scored his seventh goal in his last seven Premier League games to earn resurgent Newcastle a 1-0 win at Tottenham and a second straight victory over a top-four contender.
LONDON - In a criminal case centering on London's Olympic Stadium, three men pleaded guilty on Friday to illegally obtaining private information from sports officials as the venue's future was being decided.
LONDON - England coach Roy Hodgson has recognized Southampton's strong start to the season by calling up three players from the south-coast club for friendlies, including two who have never played for their country.
LONDON - Tottenham has faced a barrage of criticism this week from FIFA, players' unions and medical experts over the club's handling of goalkeeper Hugo Lloris' head injury during a Premier League match.