- The Latest: Premier League permutations for the drop, Europe Updated: May-24-15 9:43 am
LONDON - The Latest from the final day of the English Premier League:
- Hull and Newcastle fighting for survival on final day Updated: May-21-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League is set for an afternoon of goodbyes on Sunday - to either Hull or Newcastle as the relegation places are decided and to two of English soccer's top midfielders.
- Allardyce ponders future at West Ham Updated: May-20-15 6:53 pm
LONDON - West Ham manager Sam Allardyce shifts his bulk uneasily, watching from the bench as his team loses its grip on the last home match of the season. After Saturday's 2-1 defeat to Everton a 'Big Sam Out' banner is unraveled in the stands, and a fate is potentially sealed.
- Sunderland secures Premier League status with Arsenal draw Updated: May-20-15 5:45 pm
LONDON - Sunderland secured its Premier League survival on Wednesday by drawing 0-0 at Arsenal, denying the London club a chance to guarantee a place in the Champions League group stage.
- Everton beats West Ham 2-1 in injury time in EPL Updated: May-16-15 12:30 pm
LONDON - Romelu Lukaku struck yet again for Everton against West Ham, scoring the 2-1 winner in injury time in the English Premier League on Saturday.
- Villa close to safety after 1-0 win over West Ham Updated: May-09-15 12:09 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Tom Cleverley scored for the third straight game to earn Aston Villa a 1-0 win over West Ham that pushed his team further away from the Premier League's relegation zone on Saturday.
- 10-man Burnley on brink of relegation Updated: May-02-15 12:36 pm
LONDON - Bottom team Burnley faces an even tougher fight to stay in the Premier League after its 10 men lost 1-0 at West Ham on Saturday.
- Austin fails to convert penalty as QPR draws with West Ham Updated: Apr-25-15 12:56 pm
LONDON - Charlie Austin had a first-half penalty saved as relegation-threatened QPR was held to a goalless draw by West Ham in the Premier League on Saturday.