- US senators support Moldova in EU bid Updated: Apr-17-14 8:35 am
- Miller plans campaign kickoff Updated: Apr-17-14 7:08 am
- Sullivan brings in $1.4M in first quarter Updated: Apr-17-14 5:44 am
- Cruz makes just 2nd border visit as US senator Updated: Apr-17-14 1:08 am
- McFadden takes aim at Franken in hockey TV ad Updated: Apr-16-14 9:30 pm
- Oklahoma's US Senate candidates speak on panel Updated: Apr-16-14 7:57 pm
- Nelson raises more than $28K during first quarter Updated: Apr-16-14 7:45 pm
- Bosworth's campaign says she raised $772K in 1Q Updated: Apr-16-14 7:43 pm
- State help for Northern Beef was about $4.3M Updated: Apr-16-14 7:21 pm
- Challengers show ability to compete for dollars Updated: Apr-16-14 6:30 pm
- Roberts, Wolf report Senate fundraising totals Updated: Apr-16-14 4:48 pm
- Durbin banks more than $6M for 2014 Senate bid Updated: Apr-16-14 4:08 pm
- Shumlin says transportation funds critical Updated: Apr-16-14 3:41 pm
- Some exempted from minimum wage, increased or not Updated: Apr-16-14 3:07 pm
- Energy state Dems in Senate races split from Obama Updated: Apr-16-14 2:00 pm
- Veterans clinics approved for NH's North Country Updated: Apr-16-14 1:18 pm
- Democrats' ad attacks NC House speaker's payments Updated: Apr-16-14 1:16 pm
- Sen. Cruz raises $890,000 in year's 1st quarter Updated: Apr-16-14 11:22 am
- A year after background check defeat, modest goals Updated: Apr-16-14 10:23 am
- Monica Wehby airs first ads of GOP Senate primary Updated: Apr-16-14 9:05 am
- More NC Senate candidates release money totals Updated: Apr-16-14 5:58 am
- 5 primary challengers to Sen. Graham to debate Updated: Apr-16-14 4:04 am
- Sen. Markey to outline "business plan" for state Updated: Apr-16-14 3:37 am
- GOP Sen. Portman hosts heroin discussion in Ohio Updated: Apr-16-14 3:05 am
- Rubio: Terrorists training in Syria may strike US Updated: Apr-15-14 8:51 pm
CHISINAU, Moldova - Four U.S. senators have visited Moldova to offer political and financial support, while Russian President Vladimir Putin is urging Ukraine to end a blockade of the country's separatist province Trans-Dniester.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Joe Miller is holding a campaign kickoff event Monday in Wasilla.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Dan Sullivan raised more money during the first quarter than he previously reported.
HARLINGEN, Texas - U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz is making just his second visit to the 1,200-mile Texas-Mexico border since taking office nearly 16 months ago.
MINNEAPOLIS - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Mike McFadden is taking aim at Democratic incumbent Al Franken in a hockey-themed cable television ad.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Former state Sen. Randy Brogdon criticized two of his top Republican opponents on Wednesday in the race for Oklahoma's open U.S. Senate seat, and he vowed if elected in November not to support current U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - State Rep. Stace Nelson of Fulton raised more than $28,400 for his campaign for a U.S. Senate seat during the first three months of 2014.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The campaign for Republican U.S. Senate candidate Dr. Annette Bosworth says she raised slightly more than $772,000 during the first three months of 2014.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - U.S. Senate candidates talking about the idled Northern Beef Packers plant in northeast South Dakota have tossed out figures for taxpayer losses ranging from nothing to $80 million, but a breakdown from state agencies shows the actual number is closer to $4.3 million.
WASHINGTON - Some of the challengers in California's most competitive congressional races are showing strong fundraising for the first three months of the year, reinforcing how much an independent redistricting process has changed the political landscape and turned a handful of congressional seats into battlegrounds between the two parties.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Incumbent U.S. Sen. Pat Roberts has maintained his fundraising advantage over fellow Republican Dr. Milton Wolf in their Kansas primary race according to the latest reports filed with federal election officials.
CHICAGO - Democratic U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin has banked more than $6 million for his 2014 re-election campaign.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin is urging leaders in Congress to replenish the federal transportation fund so Vermont can move forward with road and bridge projects that he says are critical to job growth, public safety and the health of the state.
WASHINGTON - Some low-paid workers won't benefit even if a long-shot Democratic proposal to raise the federal minimum wage becomes law.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Scrapping to keep a West Virginia Senate seat Democratic in a state that's sprinted to the right, Natalie Tennant is counting on her allegiance to the coal industry to separate herself from an unpopular President Barack Obama.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators say the Department of Veterans Affairs has approved the opening of two health care sites in Colebrook and Berlin.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A political committee supporting Democratic control of the U.S. Senate began running a TV commercial in North Carolina on Wednesday seeking to remind viewers about personnel issues that embarrassed the office of Republican Thom Tillis, speaker of the state House.
AUSTIN, Texas - U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz raised nearly $890,000 in the year's first quarter - about half what poured in following his helping lead last fall's partial government shutdown.
WASHINGTON - Democratic worries about this November's elections, a lack of Senate votes and House opposition are forcing congressional gun-control supporters to significantly winnow their 2014 agenda, a year after lawmakers scuttled President Barack Obama's effort to pass new curbs on firearms.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Monica Wehby (WEHB'-ee) is launching the first television ads in the Republican primary campaign for U.S. Senate.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Two more Republicans running for U.S. Senate in North Carolina have announced how much they've raised heading into the final weeks before the May 6 primary.
AIKEN, South Carolina - Five of the six Republicans running against U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham are meeting in a debate in Aiken.
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Edward Markey is planning to outline what he's calling his "Massachusetts Business Plan" during a speech in Boston on Wednesday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Anti-drug activists, community leaders, school officials and students are gathering in Columbus to take part in a roundtable discussion about heroin.
AUSTIN, Texas - U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio warned Tuesday that terrorists training in ungoverned swaths of Syria could "soon" attack American interests around the world - or even on the nation's home soil.