- AP source: Pelicans, Asik agree on 5-year contract Updated: Jul-02-15 12:15 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans and center Omer Asik have agreed on a five-year contract worth a minimum of $44 million and rising up to $58 million if incentives and benchmarks are met, said a person familiar with the negotiations.
- Agent: Pelicans, center Alexis Ajinca agree on 4-year deal Updated: Jul-01-15 3:54 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Pelicans and 7-foot center Alexis Ajinca agreed on a four-year, $20.2 million extension on Wednesday.
- AP source: Anthony Davis, Pelicans agree to max extension Updated: Jul-01-15 12:48 am
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans have agreed on a five-year extension worth more than $140 million.
- Clifford likes Hornets new look after trades, draft Updated: Jun-26-15 4:06 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets' roster has a vastly different look than it did two weeks ago. And third-year coach Steve Clifford said that's a good thing.
- Pelicans trade rights to 56th pick Michigan State F Dawson Updated: Jun-26-15 1:05 am
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Pelicans traded the rights Thursday night to its only NBA draft pick.
- Hornets trade 2nd round pick Juan Vaulet to Nets Updated: Jun-26-15 12:35 am
- Hornets take Wisconsin's Kaminsky with 9th pick Updated: Jun-26-15 12:29 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Frank Kaminsky grew up in the Chicago area, the walls of his bedroom decorated with posters of Michael Jordan.
- The Latest: Lanky commissioner stands tall during NBA draft Updated: Jun-25-15 11:31 pm
The Latest from the NBA draft at Barclays Center in New York (All times local):
- Grizzlies acquire Matt Barnes from Charlotte Hornets Updated: Jun-25-15 3:05 pm
- Hornets to send Henderson, Vonleh to Blazers for Batum Updated: Jun-24-15 10:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets continue to revamp their roster after a disappointing season in which they didn't shoot the ball well and failed to make the playoffs.
- Benson's daughter, grandchildren appeal competency ruling Updated: Jun-24-15 8:30 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The daughter and grandchildren of Tom Benson are appealing last week's ruling that found the Saints and Pelicans owner mentally competent to make his own business decisions.
- Gentry aims to bring Pelicans victory parade down Canal St. Updated: Jun-22-15 8:24 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Alvin Gentry apologized for a raspy voice during his introductory news conference Monday as coach of the New Orleans Pelicans.
- AP Sources: Hornets to host NBA All-Star game in 2017 Updated: Jun-22-15 5:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets won the bid to host the NBA All-Star game in 2017, people familiar with the situation said Monday.
- Jordan, SportsSouth donate $200,000 to benefit military Updated: Jun-22-15 3:29 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hornets owner Michael Jordan along with Fox SportsSouth donated $200,000 to Central Piedmont Community College's veterans employment fund.
- Pelicans' Gordon exercises final year option of contract Updated: Jun-18-15 6:14 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - New Orleans Pelicans guard Eric Gordon has exercised the final-year option in his contract, which will pay him about $15.5 million next season.
- Hornets trade Stephenson to Clippers for Hawes, Barnes Updated: Jun-15-15 10:55 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Lance Stephenson experiment is over in Charlotte.
- Al Jefferson exercises contract option, staying with Hornets Updated: Jun-15-15 4:47 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Hornets have announced center Al Jefferson has exercised the third-year option on his contract and will remain with the team next season.