- Demps likes Pelicans' core, expects all back Updated: Apr-16-14 5:07 pm
- Evans, Pelicans stun Thunder 101-89 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:24 am
- Thunder's Collison, Pelicans' Rivers ejected Updated: Apr-14-14 9:11 pm
- Thunder resting Westbrook vs. Pelicans Updated: Apr-14-14 7:27 pm
- Pelicans waive Stiemsma, sign Ely Updated: Apr-14-14 1:27 pm
- Harden leads Rockets over Pelicans 111-104 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:08 am
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder past Pelicans Updated: Apr-12-14 12:05 am
- Davis to miss last 4 games, Gordon having surgery Updated: Apr-10-14 2:54 pm
- Bledsoe's big 2nd half helps Suns past Pelicans Updated: Apr-10-14 12:11 am
- Pelicans without Davis vs. Suns Updated: Apr-09-14 7:03 pm
- Gordon expected to miss Pelicans' last 5 games Updated: Apr-08-14 4:59 pm
- Aldridge, Blazers top Pelicans to clinch playoffs Updated: Apr-07-14 12:50 am
- Jazz slip past Pelicans for 100-96 victory Updated: Apr-05-14 1:11 am
- Anthony Davis set to start against Jazz Updated: Apr-04-14 9:38 pm
- Faried leads Nuggets' 137-107 rout of Pelicans Updated: Apr-03-14 1:17 am
- Pelicans F Davis leaves game with back spasms Updated: Apr-02-14 10:51 pm
- Cousins leads Kings past Pelicans, 102-97 Updated: Apr-01-14 12:20 am
- Davis returns for Pelicans vs. Kings Updated: Mar-31-14 7:21 pm
- Belinelli, Spurs top Pelicans 96-80; streak at 17 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:20 am
- Davis (ankle) misses Pelicans' game against Spurs Updated: Mar-29-14 8:15 pm
- Evans leads Pelicans over Jazz 102-95 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:04 am
- Pelicans' Davis leaves with left ankle injury Updated: Mar-28-14 8:56 pm
- Davis powers Pelicans past Clippers, 98-96 Updated: Mar-27-14 12:12 am
- Gordon, Roberts, Rivers out vs. Clippers Updated: Mar-26-14 6:48 pm
- Pelicans' Anderson out for season with neck injury Updated: Mar-25-14 3:26 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The left knee surgery Eric Gordon had scheduled on Wednesday was little more than an arthroscopic "cleanup" and all five of New Orleans' injured regulars should be ready for the start of next training camp, Pelicans general manager Dell Demps said Wednesday.
NEW ORLEANS - Not long after Pelicans coach Monty Williams said he expected Tyreke Evans to take the night off to rest his sore right knee, Evans surprised his team by suiting up.
NEW ORLEANS - Thunder forward Nick Collison and Pelicans guard Austin Rivers both have been ejected following a brief scuffle in the second quarter of Monday night's game between Oklahoma City and New Orleans.
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans have waived center Greg Stiemsma and signed center Melvin Ely for the final two games of the season, beginning with Monday night's home contest against Oklahoma City.
HOUSTON - James Harden wasn't concerned about overstating the importance of Houston's come-from-behind victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday night.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Not much about Oklahoma City point guard Russell Westbrook goes unnoticed.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The Pelicans say All-Star forward Anthony Davis will miss New Orleans' final four games this season.
NEW ORLEANS - Disgusted by his turnover that sent the Pelicans off on a fast break, Eric Bledsoe chased the play vigorously, darting into a passing lane just in time to intercept Austin Rivers' pass toward the left wing.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Given an opportunity to clinch a postseason berth, the Trail Blazers made the most if it.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward knows the Utah Jazz have their best chance to win when they play together and share the ball.
DENVER - Kenneth Faried was all smiles in Denver's locker room. And with good reason.
DENVER - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis has left Wednesday night's game against Denver with back spasms.
NEW ORLEANS - When DeMarcus Cousins drilled a 16-foot jump shot on the Sacramento Kings' first possession of the second half, he had the look of a player who was ready to take over a game.
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs coach Gregg Popovich admitted he is getting antsy for a loss. He'll have to wait.
NEW ORLEANS - By necessity, the Pelicans keep heaping more responsibility in Tyreke Evans' lap - and he keeps coming through.
NEW ORLEANS - Forward Anthony Davis has left New Orleans' game against Utah with a left ankle injury.
NEW ORLEANS - Injuries and illness across New Orleans' roster provided Daruis Miller a chance to play extended minutes with his old Kentucky teammate, Anthony Davis.