- Thunder hold moment of silence for assistant Williams' wife Updated: Feb-11-16 8:18 pm
- Hornets F Kidd-Gilchrist tears labrum in shoulder again Updated: Feb-11-16 4:09 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hornets forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist has torn the labrum in his right shoulder for a second time, possibly ending his season.
- Davis, Pelicans snap Jazz's 7-game win streak, 100-96 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:11 am
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis wasn't about to leave the court with any regrets.
- OKC Thunder assistant coach's wife dies after car accident Updated: Feb-10-16 11:38 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The wife of Oklahoma City Thunder assistant coach Monty Williams died Wednesday evening at a hospital from injuries suffered in a car crash, police said.
- Hornets take advantage of Pacers' poor defense in 117-95 win Updated: Feb-10-16 11:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kemba Walker and Jeremy Lamb got a chance to reminisce Wednesday night.
- Pelicans snap 4-game skid with easy win over Wolves Updated: Feb-08-16 11:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Mired in a four-game losing streak and sinking further out of contention in the Western Conference, the New Orleans Pelicans were in desperate need of a confidence builder.
- Walker scores 30 as Hornets beat Bulls, 108-91 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets are finally close to being 100 percent healthy again, and are working their way back into the Eastern Conference playoff picture.
- Batum's 26 points, 11 rebounds lead Hornets past Wizards Updated: Feb-06-16 10:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Hornets guard Nicolas Batum is finally healthy, after dealing with an injured toe the past four weeks.
- Irving, James lead Cavaliers past Pelicans 99-84 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:02 pm
- Whiteside gets triple-double as Heat hold off Hornets Updated: Feb-05-16 11:16 pm
- Resurgent Kobe Bryant leads Lakers past Pelicans, 99-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 2:20 am
NEW ORLEANS - Kobe Bryant kept his right arm extended upward, his hand dangling as he held his follow-through on a 3-point shot with a minute to go.
- Aldridge scores season-high 36, Spurs beat Pelicans 110-97 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge and Kawhi Leonard have sought a balance between respecting San Antonio's Big Three and completely taking over the Spurs.
- Lin scores 24 as Hornets rally to beat Cavaliers 1 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:17 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Even without their leading scorer, the Charlotte Hornets finally found a way to beat LeBron James.
- Hornets G Walker sits out game vs Cavs with sore knee Updated: Feb-03-16 5:56 pm
- Randolph, Green lead Grizzlies past Pelicans, 110-95 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:31 am
NEW ORLEANS - Zach Randolph used his size and leverage to frustrate the New Orleans Pelicans in the paint. Jeff Green scored from all over the court.
- Pelicans guard Evans ruled out vs. Memphis Updated: Feb-01-16 8:02 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans guard Tyreke Evans has been ruled out for New Orleans' matchup with the Memphis Grizzlies, marking the third straight game he has missed because of right knee tendinitis.
- Pelicans' Davis, Evans out; Kings coach Karl out sick Updated: Jan-28-16 7:12 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry says starting forward Anthony Davis and starting point guard Tyreke Evans will sit out Thursday night's game against Sacramento.
- Hood scores 24 as Jazz defeat Hornets 102-73 Updated: Jan-28-16 12:26 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Kemba Walker had a career night with 52 points when Charlotte beat Utah in double overtime last week.
- Cousins scores 56, sets Sacramento record in double-OT loss Updated: Jan-26-16 3:34 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The only thing that stopped DeMarcus Cousins from scoring on Monday night was his sixth foul.
- Harden and Ariza lead Rockets to 112-111 win over Pelicans Updated: Jan-26-16 12:09 am
NEW ORLEANS - Trevor Ariza bothered the New Orleans Pelicans with his defense. He beat them with his offense.
- Anthony Davis leaves game with concussion Updated: Jan-25-16 9:56 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Pelicans All-Star forward Anthony Davis suffered a concussion Monday night after he collided with teammate Tyreke Evans late in the first half.
- Anderson shoots way to 23 points, Pelicans beat Bucks 116-99 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:07 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Ryan Anderson felt sick during warmups prior to the Pelicans' game Saturday night against Milwaukee.
- Lin, Walker lead Hornets past Knicks 97-84 Updated: Jan-23-16 10:41 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jeremy Lin loosened up the New York Knicks and Kemba Walker provided the knockout punch.
- Hornets C Zeller out again, could be 'out for a little bit' Updated: Jan-23-16 6:35 pm
- Walker leads Hornets to 120-116 OT win over Magic Updated: Jan-22-16 11:33 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Trailing by 15 points after the third quarter, the Charlotte Hornets figured their chances were slim with Kemba Walker on the floor, and perhaps none without him.