- Pelicans hold off Pistons, 111-106 in OT Updated: Dec-12-13 12:38 am
- Pelicans G Evans returns from injury Updated: Dec-11-13 8:44 pm
- Durant leads Thunder over Pelicans, 109-95 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:20 am
- Pelicans G Evans rolls left ankle Updated: Dec-06-13 10:14 pm
- Nowitzki carries Mavs past Pelicans 100-97 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:21 am
- Pelicans' Davis won't need surgery on hand injury Updated: Dec-04-13 2:05 pm
- Nowitzki's strong finish leads Mavs over Bobcats Updated: Dec-04-13 12:26 am
- Holiday lifts Pelicans to 3OT win over Bulls Updated: Dec-03-13 12:59 am
- Davis hurt, Anderson leads Pelicans over Knicks Updated: Dec-01-13 11:42 pm
- Pelicans' Davis breaks hand against Knicks Updated: Dec-01-13 9:31 pm
- Holiday powers Pelicans in return to Philadelphia Updated: Nov-29-13 11:56 pm
- Thompson leads Warriors over Pelicans 102-101 Updated: Nov-27-13 12:25 am
- Ginobli scores 16, leads Spurs over Pelicans Updated: Nov-26-13 1:05 am
- Jordan: Team will use same colors as old Hornets Updated: Nov-24-13 1:17 pm
- Davis, Pelicans rally to beat Cavaliers 104-100 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:11 am
- Davis leads Pelicans past Jazz 105-98 Updated: Nov-21-13 12:09 am
- Davis powers Pelicans to 135-98 rout of 76ers Updated: Nov-17-13 12:12 am
- Pelicans C Stiemsma to miss 6-8 weeks Updated: Nov-15-13 7:50 pm
- Hayward, Jazz get 1st win, 111-105 over Pelicans Updated: Nov-14-13 1:00 am
- Jordan Hill leads Lakers' 116-95 rout of Pelicans Updated: Nov-13-13 2:06 am
- Bledsoe scores 24 points, Suns defeat Pelicans Updated: Nov-10-13 11:32 pm
NEW ORLEANS - It's a good thing for the New Orleans Pelicans that Ryan Anderson doesn't let an off night stop him from unleashing long-range shots with the game on the line.
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans guard Tyreke Evans has returned to action two days after the club said he was expected to miss one to two weeks with a left ankle sprain
NEW ORLEANS - When Pelicans 7-footer Jason Smith stepped outside for the type of mid-range jumper he hits routinely, Oklahoma City's Serge Ibaka sprang out to the perimeter and blocked the shot.
NEW ORLEANS - Dirk Nowitzki was not happy with his play or Dallas' defense for most of Wednesday night. He still found a way to end the New Orleans Pelicans' three-game winning streak.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis says he won't need surgery on his broken left hand and expects to remain as involved as possible with team activities while he heals.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki apparently wasn't kidding when he said an early season game against Charlotte was a must-win for the Mavericks.
CHICAGO - After three overtimes and playing nearly 50 minutes, Jrue Holiday was happy to get off the court.
NEW YORK - Once Anthony Davis went down, Ryan Anderson stepped up to keep the New York Knicks on their losing ways.
PHILADELPHIA - The crowd greeted Jrue Holiday with a warm ovation in the All-Star's first trip back to Philadelphia since the 76ers traded him to the Pelicans over the summer.
NEW ORLEANS - After many of his teammates were dressed and walking to the bus outside New Orleans Arena, Jermaine O'Neal sat in the visitors' locker room, still in uniform, with large packs of ice wrapped around his legs and a slight smile on his face.
SAN ANTONIO - A big effort from the bench sent San Antonio to its 11th straight victory.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Bobcats owner Michael Jordan says his team will use purple and teal as its primary colors when it changes its name to the Hornets next season.
NEW ORLEANS - Jrue Holiday saw a late 12-point deficit as an opportunity to deliver a character-building message.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has come close to making New Orleans Pelicans franchise history two games in a row. Ryan Anderson has helped ensure Anderson's performances don't go to waste.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis was on his way to what might have been a memorable - and unusual - statistical line before he came out for good with more than three minutes still left in the third quarter.
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans say reserve center Greg Stiemsma has a left knee injury that will sideline him for six to eight weeks.
SALT LAKE CITY - For the first time this season, basketball was fun for Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz.
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Lakers' sixth starting lineup in nine games clicked from the opening tip, and Jordan Hill was the biggest reason for the flow.
PHOENIX - Eric Bledsoe and the Phoenix Suns are getting comfortable with playing close games.