- NBA suspends Mayo 1-game for punch Updated: Mar-08-14 2:59 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans over Bucks 112-104 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:14 am
- Bucks' Mayo ejected for flagrant foul Updated: Mar-07-14 9:29 pm
- Pelicans beat Lakers 132-125 to end 8-game skid Updated: Mar-05-14 2:29 am
- Cousins, Thomas lead Kings past slumping Pelicans Updated: Mar-04-14 2:30 am
- Granger watches as Clippers rout Pelicans 108-76 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:18 am
- Dragic's career-high 40 leads Suns past Pelicans Updated: Mar-01-14 2:20 am
- Davis to play for Pelicans despite sore shoulder Updated: Feb-28-14 10:38 pm
- New Orleans' Tyreke Evans stuck in hotel elevator Updated: Feb-28-14 10:30 pm
- Dragic plays against Pelicans despite sore ankle Updated: Feb-28-14 10:27 pm
- Holiday has surgery, out for season Updated: Feb-28-14 7:15 pm
- Mavs top Pelicans 108-89 after Davis injury Updated: Feb-26-14 11:57 pm
- Pelicans' Davis out in Dallas with shoulder injury Updated: Feb-26-14 9:38 pm
- Crawford leads Clippers past Pelicans 123-110 Updated: Feb-25-14 12:14 am
- Nene, Wizards dunk Pelicans, 94-93 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:54 pm
- Jefferson lifts Bobcats past Pelicans 90-87 Updated: Feb-21-14 10:56 pm
- Pelicans find no deals worth doing at deadline Updated: Feb-20-14 5:32 pm
- Anthony scores 42, leads Knicks past Pelicans Updated: Feb-20-14 12:12 am
- Knicks' Stoudemire out vs. Pelicans Updated: Feb-19-14 7:36 pm
- Gordon: Current Pelicans squad deserves more time Updated: Feb-18-14 7:11 pm
- PG Knight develops through Bucks' tough season Updated: Feb-17-14 3:36 pm
- All-Stars Paul, James keep roots in ex-NBA homes Updated: Feb-15-14 5:57 pm
- NBA All-Star weekend has something for all Updated: Feb-13-14 4:11 pm
- In New Orleans, Benson gets All-Star treatment Updated: Feb-12-14 1:42 pm
- NBA All-Stars eager to see legacy of '08 event Updated: Feb-11-14 2:22 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has one game left to show why he's the best player under 21 years old in the NBA.
NEW ORLEANS - Milwaukee's O.J. Mayo has been ejected from Friday night's game against New Orleans.
LOS ANGELES - In one year, Anthony Davis has gone from Hornet to Pelican - and become one of the NBA's top young stars after getting selected with the first overall pick in the 2012 draft.
LOS ANGELES - The high-octane Clippers kept on rolling without newly acquired Danny Granger, who will have to wait a little longer to play his first game with them.
PHOENIX - Goran Dragic almost didn't play Friday night.
PHOENIX - Anthony Davis is in the New Orleans Pelicans' lineup against the Phoenix Suns despite a sore left shoulder.
PHOENIX - New Orleans forward Tyreke Evans was a late arrival for Friday night's game against Phoenix because he was stuck in an elevator at the team hotel.
PHOENIX - With his injured right ankle heavily taped, Goran Dragic decided to play when the Suns met the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday night.
DALLAS - All-Star forward Anthony Davis has left New Orleans' game against Dallas with a left shoulder sprain and won't return.
NEW ORLEANS - Between Jamal Crawford's long-range shooting, Chris Paul's timely playmaking and Blake Griffin's presence in the paint, the Los Angeles Clippers have been too much for most teams to handle the past couple days.
WASHINGTON - It was a quiet night for John Wall - until the Washington Wizards needed their All-Star to deliver.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson said he feels like he's playing the best basketball of his 10-year NBA career.
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans have decided to ride out the injury riddled roster they have right now for the rest of the season.
NEW ORLEANS - Carmelo Anthony made up his mind. He was taking the big shots in crunch time, and there wasn't anything 6-foot-10 All-Star Anthony Davis or anyone else on the Pelicans could do about it.
NEW ORLEANS - New York's Amare Stoudemire is sitting out the Knicks' game Wednesday night against the New Orleans Pelicans.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Eric Gordon expressed confidence Tuesday that he won't be traded this season and said it would be premature to break up the team that Pelicans general manager Dell Demps and coach Monty Williams put together for this season.
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - Long after the end of practice, the sound of a bouncing basketball echoed down the hall and up the stairs from the Milwaukee Bucks practice court.
NEW ORLEANS - Chris Paul's All-Star weekend in New Orleans could have been awkward.
NEW ORLEANS - The NBA's All-Star weekend is a working trip for Damian Lillard, set to become the busiest All-Star ever.
NEW ORLEANS - One of the people most responsible for bringing NBA All-Stars back to the Big Easy this weekend is an 86-year-old man who wasn't that into basketball for much of his life.