- Coach Rex Ryan plans to fix Bills' penalty woes Updated: Oct-05-15 5:33 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Yellow flags have become a red flag for Rex Ryan and the Buffalo Bills.
- Giants back in the hunt after consecutive wins Updated: Oct-05-15 5:29 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants' horrible start to the season is a distant memory.
- Giants place tight end Daniel Fells on injured reserve Updated: Oct-05-15 12:43 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants are planning to place tight end Daniel Fells on injured reserve after discovering that he has a staph infection.
- Despite setback, Cruz says he'll play for Giants this season Updated: Oct-02-15 3:50 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Despite another setback with his injury calf, wide receiver Victor Cruz believes he will play for the New York Giants this season.
- Bills RB McCoy out indefinitely after hamstring setback Updated: Oct-02-15 3:07 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy is out indefinitely after revealing he had a setback with his hamstring injury last week.
- Bills' McCoy, Watkins ruled out for game against Giants Updated: Oct-01-15 2:52 pm
- Redskins' defense looking for more pressure, turnovers Updated: Sep-28-15 4:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Redskins' defense has struggled to force pressure or turnovers, something that needs to change when the Eagles visit on Sunday.
- Watkins' status for game against Giants is uncertain Updated: Sep-28-15 4:29 pm
- Despite picks, 'pitfalls,' Gruden backs Cousins as Skins QB Updated: Sep-25-15 6:08 pm
WASHINGTON - Three games into the season, Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins is already getting public votes of confidence from coach Jay Gruden.
- Giants avoid 0-3 with win over Redskins, still concerned Updated: Sep-25-15 5:03 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - While the New York Giants had a lot more fun watching the game film after avoiding an 0-3 start, coach Tom Coughlin still has concerns about his team.
- Giants finally finish one, Redskins done in by mistakes Updated: Sep-25-15 3:52 am
- Giants build lead and hold it, beat Redskins 32-21 Updated: Sep-25-15 12:51 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brave words after difficult defeats don't come close to soothing a losing team's spirits. Only wins can turn that trick.
- Redskins DeAngelo Hall helped off the field Updated: Sep-24-15 10:35 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Washington cornerback DeAngelo Hall left the Redskins' game Thursday night against the New York Giants with what was described as toe injury to his right foot.
- Cowboys' Witten focuses on playing well, not playing hurt Updated: Sep-24-15 8:24 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten dismisses the significance of his streak of 189 straight regular-season games - 196 counting the playoffs.
- Flowers, Ayers out for Giants, Riley out for Redskins Updated: Sep-24-15 7:41 pm
- As Falcons lean on Jones, White willing to 'sit back' Updated: Sep-24-15 5:41 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Roddy White knew the Falcons' comeback win over the Giants last week was not the time to complain about the end of a long personal streak.
- Playing the Redskins put Giants' Donnell on the map Updated: Sep-24-15 2:45 am
- Eli Manning gets a surprise at practice: no Preston Parker Updated: Sep-22-15 5:22 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning looked around during passing drills on Tuesday and couldn't find Preston Parker, the receiver who had dropped a couple key passes in the team's first two games.
- Giants release receiver Parker, sign defensive tackle Ellis Updated: Sep-22-15 11:54 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants have released wide receiver Preston Parker and signed defensive tackle Kenrick Ellis.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Week 2 and the focus already is on team flaws Updated: Sep-21-15 3:54 pm
A mere two weeks into the season and already several teams have displayed major flaws that could keep them from contention.
- Despite 0-2 start, Giants' best hope might be weak NFC East Updated: Sep-21-15 2:34 pm
- Julio Jones unstoppable in Falcons' 24-20 win over Giants Updated: Sep-21-15 2:26 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Coming off two dismal seasons that cost their coach his job, the Atlanta Falcons recognized how critical a good start would be under the new regime.
- Another late meltdown for Giants in 24-20 loss to Falcons Updated: Sep-20-15 6:02 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The fourth quarter again was the Giants' undoing.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):