- George leads Pacers over Jazz, 95-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:41 am
- Williams, Evans out for Jazz against Pacers Updated: Dec-04-13 10:08 pm
- Aldridge, Blazers overcome Pacers 106-102 Updated: Dec-03-13 1:54 am
- Pacers 16-1 after 105-100 win over Clippers Updated: Dec-01-13 7:49 pm
- Pacers enlist Disney to boost customer experience Updated: Nov-30-13 11:28 am
- George leads Pacers past Wizards 93-73 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:43 pm
- Watson's shooting lifts Pacers over Bobcats 99-74 Updated: Nov-27-13 10:47 pm
- Pacers roll past Timberwolves 98-84 to go 13-1 Updated: Nov-25-13 10:54 pm
- Around the NBA: Knicks, Nets struggle to get going Updated: Nov-25-13 5:03 am
- Pacers beat short-handed 76ers 106-98 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:50 pm
- George's 27 points lead Pacers over Celtics 97-82 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:11 pm
- George, Pacers pull out OT victory over Knicks Updated: Nov-20-13 11:35 pm
- Rose, Bulls end Pacers' perfection with 110-94 win Updated: Nov-16-13 11:50 pm
- Pacers have early chance to pull away in Central Updated: Nov-16-13 3:14 am
- Pacers improve to 9-0 with 104-77 rout over Bucks Updated: Nov-15-13 10:54 pm
- Pacers relying on selflessness during perfect run Updated: Nov-13-13 6:30 pm
- Pacers roll past Memphis 95-79 to stay unbeaten Updated: Nov-11-13 11:53 pm
- Pacers expect Granger to practice this week Updated: Nov-11-13 6:45 pm
- Pacers beat Nets to improve NBA-best start to 7-0 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:30 pm
- George leads Pacers to 91-84 win over Raptors Updated: Nov-08-13 11:03 pm
- Perfect Pacers pull away from Bulls for 97-80 win Updated: Nov-07-13 3:33 am
- Perfect Pacers pull away late from Bulls 97-80 Updated: Nov-06-13 11:05 pm
- Pacers guard George Hill to sit out against Bulls Updated: Nov-06-13 5:58 pm
- Pacers still unbeaten after beating Pistons 99-91 Updated: Nov-05-13 11:23 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A game after he scored a career-high 43 points, nothing seemed to be going right for Paul George.
PORTLAND, Oregon - After Portland had withstood a late barrage from the Indiana Pacers and Paul George, the Trail Blazers gathered at midcourt and raised their hands together.
LOS ANGELES - Despite having the NBA's best record, the Indiana Pacers realize there's always room for improvement.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Pacers are turning to Disney to improve customer service at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
INDIANAPOLIS - Lance Stephenson slumped his shoulders and dragged his feet to the bench with three minutes left in the game. Three points shy of a triple-double, Stephenson heard the crowd boo his removal and chant moments later for his return.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - C.J. Watson needed a night like this.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers aren't letting anybody keep up with the Georges.
With no NBA games scheduled on Thanksgiving, the next Thursday night national TV doubleheader is Dec. 5.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana coach Frank Vogel found out shortly before tip-off that Philadelphia would be playing without some of its key players.
NEW YORK - Paul George and the Pacers were down and just about out, seconds away from consecutive losses.
CHICAGO - Derrick Rose came to work unsure if he'd be able to play.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana keeps talking about the big picture.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's Roy Hibbert had the perfect knockout combination Friday night.
INDIANAPOLIS - Eight straight wins isn't enough for the perfect Pacers.
INDIANAPOLIS - Unbeaten Indiana could soon be getting a boost from Danny Granger.
NEW YORK - Falling a game short of the NBA Finals last season, the clear goal for the Indiana Pacers is the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference and the home-court advantage that comes with it.
INDIANAPOLIS - For a half, Rudy Gay dominated Paul George. The way George had started the season, Gay knew better than to think it would last.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana is off to the perfect start.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana spent the offseason investing heavily in its bench.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana point guard George Hill will miss the Pacers' game Wednesday night against Chicago because of a left hip injury.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Indiana Pacers lost six of their first nine games last season - and they seem intent on making up for that in 2013.