- Tough MLB debut for Noe Ramirez; Astros beat Sox 12-8 in 10 Updated: Jul-04-15 1:17 am
BOSTON - The bullpen door opened and Noe Ramirez jogged into a major league game for first time in his career.
- Napoli error leads to 4-run 10th as Astros beat Red Sox 12-8 Updated: Jul-04-15 12:51 am
BOSTON - The Houston Astros seem to turn every little break into a victory.
- RHP Straily recalled from Triple-A; RHP Feliz to Triple-A Updated: Jul-03-15 7:35 pm
BOSTON - The Houston Astros recalled Dan Straily, Friday night's starting pitcher, from Triple-A Fresno for their game against the Boston Red Sox.
- Experts: Hacking probe will stretch if Cards execs involved Updated: Jul-03-15 3:00 am
HOUSTON - The federal hacking investigation of the St. Louis Cardinals could take longer if high-level executives are implicated in the breach of the Houston Astros' database, according to legal experts.
- Cardinals fire scouting director Correa amid hacking scandal Updated: Jul-02-15 6:29 pm
- Astros' Springer headed to 15-day DL with broken right wrist Updated: Jul-02-15 2:33 pm
HOUSTON - Houston Astros outfielder George Springer has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a broken right wrist.
- Altuve helps Astros sweep Royals with 6-5 win Updated: Jul-02-15 12:48 am
- Kansas City's Escobar scratched against Astros Updated: Jun-29-15 8:21 pm
HOUSTON - Kansas City shortstop Alcides Escobar has been scratched from the Royals game against the Houston Astros with a finger injury.
- Longtime UND ace pitcher signs deal with Houston Astros Updated: Jun-29-15 10:24 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The longtime ace of the University of North Dakota baseball team's pitching staff has signed a free agent deal with Major League Baseball's Houston Astros.
- Rookie Correa leads Astros over Yankees 3-1 Updated: Jun-28-15 6:09 pm
HOUSTON - Houston rookie Carlos Correa has amassed enough big plays to fill a highlight reel despite being in the majors for less than a month.
- Houston's Oberholtzer ejected for throwing at A-Rod Updated: Jun-27-15 5:41 pm
HOUSTON - Houston starter Brett Oberholtzer has been ejected in the second for throwing at New York's Alex Rodriguez.
- Astros fall to Yankees 3-2 on Chris Young's 3-run homer Updated: Jun-27-15 1:23 am
HOUSTON - Will Harris has been Houston's best reliever this season. One pitch on Friday night sent him to his first loss of the year.
- Astros agree to $5.9 million signing bonus with SS Bregman Updated: Jun-25-15 9:16 pm
HOUSTON - Alex Bregman has only had a week off since wrapping up his career at LSU when the Tigers were eliminated from the College World Series.
- Featherston's single lifts Angels over Astros 2-1 in 13 Updated: Jun-24-15 9:48 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Taylor Featherston's first game-ending hit in the majors came against his hometown team in the heat of a pennant race.
- Rasmus and Springer homer, Astros beat Mariners 6-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 9:56 pm
SEATTLE - Thanks to some late offense and a strong performance by the bullpen, the Houston Astros headed off to Southern California with momentum for the final leg of their road trip.
- Astros place OF Marisnick on DL with hamstring strain Updated: Jun-19-15 9:17 pm
SEATTLE - The Houston Astros placed outfielder Jake Marisnick on the 15-day disabled list with a left hamstring strain on Friday and activated outfielder Colby Rasmus off the bereavement list.
- While feds investigate, MLB holds back on hacking probe Updated: Jun-19-15 2:49 am
The case of compromised Houston Astros player intel is a federal investigation, not a baseball probe, says MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred.
- Santana helps Astros to 8-4 win and sweep of Rockies Updated: Jun-18-15 8:15 pm
DENVER - Domingo Santana couldn't even feel his feet touch the dirt as he strolled around the bases following his first big league homer.
- Cardinals chairman DeWitt: 'Roguish' behavior to blame Updated: Jun-18-15 7:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Cardinals chairman Bill DeWitt Jr. blamed "roguish behavior" for the team's involvement in the alleged hacking of the Houston Astros' player personnel database.
- GM Luhnow at center of Cardinals-Astros hacking scandal Updated: Jun-18-15 7:11 pm
- Umpire Bob Davidson leaves game in Colorado with dehydration Updated: Jun-18-15 5:00 pm
DENVER - Umpire Bob Davidson left the game between Houston and Colorado in the third inning due to dehydration.
- Astros GM Luhnow disputes details related to hacking probe Updated: Jun-18-15 12:32 pm
HOUSTON - Houston Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow says the notion that poor password protection is to blame for a computer hack of his team's player database is "absolutely false."
- Astros 2B Altuve leaves game with tight hamstring Updated: Jun-17-15 9:56 pm
DENVER - Houston Astros second baseman Jose Altuve has left Wednesday's game against Colorado with right hamstring tightness.
- Attorney says Cardinals execs not behind Astros hacking Updated: Jun-17-15 8:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - High-level executives of the St. Louis Cardinals were not involved in the hacking of the Houston Astros' player personnel database, an attorney hired by the team said Wednesday, citing an internal review.
- Valbuena homers twice as Astros beat Rockies 8-5 Updated: Jun-16-15 8:00 pm
HOUSTON - All Luis Valbuena does is hit home runs. At least that's what it seems like to his teammates.