- Astros fail to sweep Seattle, fall 5-3 in 9th Updated: Apr-23-14 8:54 pm
- Seager's 2 HRs give Seattle 5-3 win over Houston Updated: Apr-23-14 8:30 pm
- Ramirez gives up 2 HRs, Mariners lost 8th straight Updated: Apr-23-14 2:59 am
- Jury ponders ex-pitcher's police brutality suit Updated: Apr-22-14 10:43 pm
- Astros put Feldman on DL with biceps tendinitis Updated: Apr-21-14 9:06 pm
- Pujols powering toward 500th homer Updated: Apr-21-14 3:21 am
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros Updated: Apr-20-14 8:39 pm
- Shields strikes out 12, Royals sweep Astros 5-1 Updated: Apr-18-14 12:17 am
- Astros' George Springer to make debut Updated: Apr-17-14 1:48 am
- Rangers another 1-0 win to clinch Astros series Updated: Apr-13-14 6:41 pm
- Astros hit 3 home runs, beat Blue Jays 6-4 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:09 pm
- Porter says plate collision rule needs clarity Updated: Apr-09-14 7:28 pm
- Wilson, Angels handle Astros in 9-1 win Updated: Apr-07-14 6:38 pm
- Berkman, Oswalt honored before Astros game Updated: Apr-05-14 8:26 pm
- Solarte's 3 hits lead Yankees over Astros, 4-2 Updated: Apr-04-14 12:42 am
- Jeter honored in Houston Updated: Apr-03-14 1:05 am
- Ex-Astros pitcher says police beating ended career Updated: Apr-02-14 5:02 pm
- Jersey number has special meaning for Astros' Hoes Updated: Mar-31-14 7:38 pm
- Appel pitches Astros to 6-1 win over Veracruz Updated: Mar-30-14 7:35 pm
- Astros slam Rangers 13-6 for Alamodome sweep Updated: Mar-29-14 10:25 pm
- Astros claim OF Presley off waivers from Twins Updated: Mar-27-14 4:01 pm
- Gee pitches 6 no-hit innings for Mets Updated: Mar-26-14 10:45 pm
- Astros look to move past 3 100-loss seasons in row Updated: Mar-25-14 3:57 pm
- Fowler gets 3 hits, leads Astros over Braves 7-5 Updated: Mar-24-14 10:45 pm
SEATTLE - Josh Fields knew he wasn't as sharp as the previous two nights, when he saved games against the Mariners.
SEATTLE - With one swing, Kyle Seager hopes he ended his personal skid at the plate and the Seattle Mariners' slide.
SEATTLE - Erasmo Ramirez couldn't come up with the big pitch when he needed it.
HOUSTON - A jury has begun deliberating a former Houston Astros pitcher's multimillion-dollar brutality lawsuit against Galveston police officers who beat him in 2008.
DETROIT - Albert Pujols is closing in on his 500th homer and joining a prestigious club. More important for the Los Angeles Angels, he's looking like his powerful self again.
OAKLAND, California - On a day when his fastball didn't have much bite and his breaking pitches were flat, Jesse Chavez finally got the victory that had eluded him through the first two weeks of the season.
HOUSTON - James Shields kept the Houston Astros off-balance all night.
HOUSTON - George Springer got his first game with the Houston Astros out of the way on Wednesday night.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Martin Perez kept his pitches low in the zone and got plenty of help from the Texas defense.
TORONTO - With an assist from the broadcast booth, the Houston Astros battered R.A. Dickey's knuckleball on Thursday night.
TORONTO - Major League Baseball's new rule on home plate collisions is causing some confusion.
HOUSTON - C.J. Wilson had a simple plan for his second start after a dud in his season debut.
HOUSTON - Lance Berkman and Roy Oswalt signed one-day contracts and officially retired as Astros on Saturday.
HOUSTON - New York Yankees' manager Joe Girardi admitted he didn't know anything about Yangervis Solarte when he was signed to a minor league deal in January.
HOUSTON - Derek Jeter got a pair of cowboy boots with Yankees' pinstripes, a 10 gallon cowboy hat and a set of golf clubs as the Houston Astros paid the first of what is sure to be many tributes to the New York star.
HOUSTON - A former Houston Astros pitcher is seeking damages of up to $15 million for injuries he says were caused by Galveston police officers who beat him in 2008.
HOUSTON - Kelly O'Bryan Hoes was just 15 when he was killed by a drunk driver while crossing the street.
HOUSTON - Mark Appel, the top pick in last year's draft, pitched three scoreless innings in his first spring training start to help the Houston Astros beat Mexican League team Rojos del Aguila de Veracruz 6-1 on Sunday in their exhibition finale.
SAN ANTONIO - Jesus Guzman and George Springer hit consecutive home runs in the first inning, Jonathan Meyer had a grand slam in the fifth and a Houston Astros split squad rolled to a 13-6 victory over the Texas Rangers in the Alamodome on Saturday.
HOUSTON - Coming off three straight 100-loss seasons, the Houston Astros are confident they'll be better this year.
KISSIMMEE, Florida - New Houston center fielder Dexter Fowler, hitting .318 this spring, was 3 for 3 with a walk in leading the Astros to a 7-5 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Monday night.