- Astros fall behind early, lose to A's 11-3 Updated: Apr-19-14 3:02 am
- A's come out swinging to beat Astros 11-3 Updated: Apr-19-14 2:35 am
- Shields strikes out 12, Royals sweep Astros 5-1 Updated: Apr-18-14 12:17 am
- Astros' George Springer to make debut Updated: Apr-17-14 1:48 am
- Rangers another 1-0 win to clinch Astros series Updated: Apr-13-14 6:41 pm
- Astros hit 3 home runs, beat Blue Jays 6-4 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:09 pm
- Porter says plate collision rule needs clarity Updated: Apr-09-14 7:28 pm
- Wilson, Angels handle Astros in 9-1 win Updated: Apr-07-14 6:38 pm
- Berkman, Oswalt honored before Astros game Updated: Apr-05-14 8:26 pm
- Solarte's 3 hits lead Yankees over Astros, 4-2 Updated: Apr-04-14 12:42 am
- Jeter honored in Houston Updated: Apr-03-14 1:05 am
- Ex-Astros pitcher says police beating ended career Updated: Apr-02-14 6:44 pm
- Ex-Astros pitcher says police beating ended career Updated: Apr-02-14 5:02 pm
- Jersey number has special meaning for Astros' Hoes Updated: Mar-31-14 7:38 pm
- Appel pitches Astros to 6-1 win over Veracruz Updated: Mar-30-14 7:35 pm
- Astros slam Rangers 13-6 for Alamodome sweep Updated: Mar-29-14 10:25 pm
- Astros claim OF Presley off waivers from Twins Updated: Mar-27-14 4:01 pm
- Gee pitches 6 no-hit innings for Mets Updated: Mar-26-14 10:45 pm
- Astros look to move past 3 100-loss seasons in row Updated: Mar-25-14 3:57 pm
- Fowler gets 3 hits, leads Astros over Braves 7-5 Updated: Mar-24-14 10:45 pm
- Kelly chosen as Cardinals' No. 5 starter after win Updated: Mar-24-14 2:33 am
- Astros hope to have new spring training home soon Updated: Mar-23-14 3:05 pm
- Eovaldi helps Marlins beat Astros 7-2 Updated: Mar-21-14 6:44 pm
- Cosart, Oberholtzer to follow Feldman for Astros Updated: Mar-20-14 7:04 pm
OAKLAND, California - Bo Porter's team had already fallen behind big when he lost his temper.
OAKLAND, California - Jed Lowrie insisted he calmly asked Houston second baseman Jose Altuve why the Astros were trying to hit him with a pitch in the third inning. Lowrie had tried to bunt in the first with his Oakland Athletics already leading by seven runs, yet said it was because the defense had shifted.
HOUSTON - James Shields kept the Houston Astros off-balance all night.
HOUSTON - George Springer got his first game with the Houston Astros out of the way on Wednesday night.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Martin Perez kept his pitches low in the zone and got plenty of help from the Texas defense.
TORONTO - With an assist from the broadcast booth, the Houston Astros battered R.A. Dickey's knuckleball on Thursday night.
TORONTO - Major League Baseball's new rule on home plate collisions is causing some confusion.
HOUSTON - C.J. Wilson had a simple plan for his second start after a dud in his season debut.
HOUSTON - Lance Berkman and Roy Oswalt signed one-day contracts and officially retired as Astros on Saturday.
HOUSTON - New York Yankees' manager Joe Girardi admitted he didn't know anything about Yangervis Solarte when he was signed to a minor league deal in January.
HOUSTON - Derek Jeter got a pair of cowboy boots with Yankees' pinstripes, a 10 gallon cowboy hat and a set of golf clubs as the Houston Astros paid the first of what is sure to be many tributes to the New York star.
HOUSTON - A former Houston Astros pitcher is seeking up to $15 million for injuries he says were caused by Galveston police officers in 2008.
HOUSTON - A former Houston Astros pitcher is seeking damages of up to $15 million for injuries he says were caused by Galveston police officers who beat him in 2008.
HOUSTON - Kelly O'Bryan Hoes was just 15 when he was killed by a drunk driver while crossing the street.
HOUSTON - Mark Appel, the top pick in last year's draft, pitched three scoreless innings in his first spring training start to help the Houston Astros beat Mexican League team Rojos del Aguila de Veracruz 6-1 on Sunday in their exhibition finale.
SAN ANTONIO - Jesus Guzman and George Springer hit consecutive home runs in the first inning, Jonathan Meyer had a grand slam in the fifth and a Houston Astros split squad rolled to a 13-6 victory over the Texas Rangers in the Alamodome on Saturday.
HOUSTON - Coming off three straight 100-loss seasons, the Houston Astros are confident they'll be better this year.
KISSIMMEE, Florida - New Houston center fielder Dexter Fowler, hitting .318 this spring, was 3 for 3 with a walk in leading the Astros to a 7-5 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Monday night.
JUPITER, Florida - Joe Kelly was told that he will be the Cardinals' No. 5 starter after taking a no-hitter into the sixth inning Sunday in St. Louis' 6-3 victory over the Houston Astros.
JUPITER, Florida - Houston Astros owner Jim Crane hopes to have a deal for a new spring training home for his ballclub within six months.
KISSIMMEE, Florida - Nate Eovaldi is looking forward to opening day.