- New Mexico St. falls 80-68 to No. 19 Zags Updated: Dec-08-13 2:23 am
- No. 19 Gonzaga beats New Mexico St. 80-68 Updated: Dec-08-13 1:57 am
- Cal Poly pulls away from Santa Clara 64-53 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:39 am
- Portland muscles past Portland St, 92-76 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:37 am
- Pepperdine holds off UC Irvine 75-69 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:27 am
- Pacific pulls away from Utah State in 78-68 win Updated: Dec-07-13 9:36 pm
- No. 21 UMass wins 8th straight, beats BYU 105-96 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:05 pm
- BYU falls to No. 21 UMass 105-96 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:48 pm
- Pitt's depth wears down Loyola Marymount 85-68 Updated: Dec-06-13 10:41 pm
- USD loses 8th straight to No. 24 SDSU, 65-64 Updated: Dec-06-13 2:39 am
- Thames, Davis help No. 24 SDSU hold off USD 65-64 Updated: Dec-06-13 2:12 am
- Santa Clara beats Cal State Bakersfield, 60-42 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:14 am
- Cal St-Fullerton earns 78-64 win at Pepperdine Updated: Dec-05-13 12:09 am
- BYU rolls past North Texas 97-67 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:53 pm
- Loyola Marymount gets by UC Riverside 73-69 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:23 am
- Bell Jr, Gonzaga beat Coppin State 86-51 Updated: Dec-01-13 11:47 pm
- Bell Jr, Gonzaga beat Coppin State 86-51 Updated: Dec-01-13 11:23 pm
- Pacific surges past North Dakota 93-76 Updated: Dec-01-13 9:44 pm
- Portland cruises past Southern Utah 86-57 Updated: Dec-01-13 6:39 pm
- Illinois State shoot past San Francisco, 90-76 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:48 am
- Saint Mary's handles Murray St. 89-64 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:38 am
- Rice tops Santa Clara with last-second layup 67-66 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:02 am
- BYU gets the 85-74 win over Utah St. Updated: Nov-30-13 11:39 pm
- Odum, Indiana State down Pepperdine 73-70 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:47 pm
- Williams sparks New Mexico past San Diego 73-66 Updated: Nov-30-13 6:04 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - New Mexico State did a good job defending No. 19 Gonzaga and only trailed by one point at halftime.
SPOKANE, Washington - Gonzaga forward Sam Dower Jr. was missing his outside shots in the first half, and the No. 19 Bulldogs were having difficulty staying ahead of New Mexico State.
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - David Nwaba scored 21 points as Cal Poly pulled away from Santa Clara for a 64-53 win Saturday night.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Thomas van der Mars scored 19 points, 17 in the second half, and grabbed 18 rebounds to lead Portland to a 92-76 win over Portland State Saturday night.
IRVINE, California - Stacy Davis had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and Jeremy Major added 18 points as Pepperdine defeated UC Irvine 75-69 Saturday night.
LOGAN, Utah - Andew Bock scored 18 points to lead three Tigers in double figures as Pacific ran by Utah State 78-68 on Saturday night.
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - UMass point guard Chaz Williams is at least 13 inches shorter than Eric Mika, yet that didn't stop him from going nose-to-uniform number with the BYU forward.
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Brigham Young coach Dave Rose thought he had a plan to get the ball out of Chaz Williams' hands.
PITTSBURGH - Cameron Wright scored 14 points to lead five Pittsburgh players in double figures in an 85-68 victory over Loyola Marymount at the Petersen Events Center on Friday night.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Toreros are the city's second-best basketball team again, if just by one point.
SAN DIEGO - San Diego State's first game back in The Associated Press Top 25 was almost a loss in a spirited tussle with its scrappy crosstown rival.
BAKERSFIELD, California - Nate Kratch and Evan Roquemore each buried a pair of 3-pointers to start the second half and spark a 37-18 run that led to Santa Clara's 60-42 win over Cal State Bakersfield Thursday night.
MALIBU, California - Marquis Horne pumped in 21 points to lead Cal State-Fullerton to a 78-64 win at Pepperdine Wednesday night.
PROVO, Utah - Tyler Haws scored 23 points as Brigham Young pulled away from North Texas in the second half to take a 97-67 victory Tuesday night.
RIVERSIDE, California - Anthony Ireland had 16 points to lead Loyola Marymount to a 73-69 win over UC-Riverside Monday night.
SPOKANE, Washington - Coppin State's early season upset win at Oregon State earned the Eagles some notice. Coach Ron "Fang" Mitchell doesn't necessarily think that's a good thing.
SPOKANE, Washington - If the first three weeks of the college basketball season revealed anything about the Gonzaga Bulldogs, it's that they won't struggle to score.
EUGENE, Oregon - Ross Rivera scored 19 points and Sama Taku added 18 as Pacific put away North Dakota 93-76 in a Global Sports Challenge matchup Sunday night.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Thomas van der Mars scored 17 points, Alec Wintering had a career-high 10 assists and Portland cruised past Southern Utah 86-57 Sunday.
SAN FRANCISCO - Paris Lee scored 17 points and led six Redbirds in double figures as Illinois State defeated San Francisco, 90-76 in the finale of the Golden Gate Challenge tournament Saturday night.
MORAGA, California - Brad Waldow scored 18 points to lead Saint Mary's as they easily defeated Murray State 89-64 in the Shamrock Classic Saturday night.
SANTA CLARA, California - Keith Washington took the ball coast-to-coast to score the game-winning layup with 0.3 seconds remaining in Rice's 67-66 victory over Santa Clara in the consolation game of the Cable Car Classic on Saturday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Tyler Haws scored 21 points and Matt Carlino added 18 points to lead Brigham Young to an 85-74 win Saturday over in state rival and previously unbeaten Utah State.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Jake Odum made a go-ahead layup with 33 seconds left in the game to lead Indiana State past Pepperdine 73-70 on Saturday in the consolation final of the Great Alaska Shootout.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Kendall Williams went on a personal 8-0 run in the closing two minutes Saturday to break a 61-61 tie and help New Mexico pull out a 73-66 win over San Diego.