- Jois, McBroom lead Eastern Washington past Pacific 70-63 Updated: Nov-29-15 12:13 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Austin McBroom scored 20 and Venky Jois added 16 with seven rebounds and four assists to help Eastern Washington beat Pacific 70-63 Saturday night at the Sacramento State Basketball Invitational.
- Collinsworth leads BYU to 95-81 win over Belmont Updated: Nov-28-15 11:20 pm
PROVO, Utah - Kyle Collinsworth finished with 26 points, nine rebounds and 10 assists to help BYU beat Belmont 95-81 on Saturday night.
- Southern Illinois beats Portland 80-79 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:36 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Anthony Beane and Sean O'Brien each scored 18 points, Armon Fletcher hit the winning shot, and Southern Illinois beat Portland 80-79 on Saturday night at the Corpus Christi Coastal Classic.
- San Diego beats Drexel 62-59 in Shootout for first win Updated: Nov-28-15 6:25 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Marcus Harris scored 14 points and San Diego picked up its first season win with a 62-59 victory over Drexel to wrap up the Great Alaska Shootout on Saturday.
- Loyola Marymount tops Southeast Missouri 73-60 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:50 pm
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Munis Tutu scored 13 points and David Humphries added 12 as Loyola Marymount had a strong second half to beat Southeast Missouri 73-60 on Saturday.
- Evansville beats Santa Clara 69-57 in Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-28-15 12:54 am
FULLERTON, California - Following an emotional overtime loss to No. 10 Arizona on Thursday evening, Santa Clara was poised at the DirecTV Wooden Legacy to register its first win of the season on Friday.
- Colorado State leads all the way in 90-74 win over Portland Updated: Nov-28-15 12:05 am
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Gain Clavell scored 21 points and Antwan Scott added 17 to send Colorado State past Portland 90-74 Friday night in the semifinals of the Corpus Christi Coastal Classic.
- No. 18 UConn takes lumps in 73-70 loss to No. 10 Gonzaga Updated: Nov-27-15 8:26 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Connecticut showed some flickers of a really good team this week at the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- Furman tops Mount St. Mary's from the free-throw line, 69-60 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:05 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Furman knocked down 10 straight free throws, four-in-a-row by Stephen Croone, and Furman held off Mount St. Mary's, 69-60, in the mainland portion of the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament at Elon University on Friday night.
- San Jose State slips past San Diego 76-67 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:34 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Frank Rogers scored 18 points and grabbed 14 rebounds to lead San Jose State past San Diego for a 76-67 win in the Great Alaska Shootout's consolation semifinals Friday.
- No. 10 Gonzaga holds off No. 18 UConn 73-70 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-27-15 3:51 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Gonzaga coach Mark Few entered this season excited about the pieces he had to work with.
- No. 11 Arizona escapes with 75-73 OT win over Santa Clara Updated: Nov-27-15 3:08 am
FULLERTON, California - It's the same fight song and the same packed stands at home games. It's just not the same tough-minded defensive team that college basketball has come to expect from Arizona.
- House scores 19, No. 25 Texas A&M beats No. 10 Gonzaga 62-61 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:39 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M knew it would need to play tough underneath the basket to compete with the size of No. 10 Gonzaga.
- Turk helps Loyola of Chicago beat San Diego 67-57 in Alaska Updated: Nov-26-15 3:59 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Devon Turk scored 25 points with six rebounds and Loyola of Chicago knocked off San Diego 67-57 in the Great Alaska Shootout.
- UC Santa Barbara beats San Francisco 68-61 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:05 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Gabe Vincent scored 18 first-half points with four 3-pointers and UC Santa Barbara held on to beat San Francisco 68-61 on Wednesday night after leading by 25 at halftime.
- Loyola Marymount holds on to beat CS Northridge 82-80 in OT Updated: Nov-25-15 11:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Joshua Spiers scored five of his 24 points in overtime and Loyola Marymount held on to beat Cal State Northridge 82-80 on Wednesday night.
- Emery leads BYU past Mississippi Valley 75-68 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:16 pm
PROVO, Utah - Nick Emery had 18 points and seven assists and BYU held off Mississippi Valley State 75-68 Wednesday night.
- Drake 3rd in Gulf Coast Showcase; beats Pepperdine 69-53 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:24 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Reed Timmer had 21 points with five assists, and Drake pulled away in the second half to beat Pepperdine 69-53 in the third-place game of the Gulf Coast Showcase on Wednesday night.
- No. 10 Gonzaga rolls past Washington 80-64 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-25-15 4:01 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - The Gonzaga-Washington rivalry is back, accompanied by the sound of whistles.
- Washington cruises past Division II Golden Eagles 74-57 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:04 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Cal State-Los Angeles agreed to play Washington State largely for the paycheck, but it was the Cougars who cashed in big on the basketball court Tuesday evening.
- Portland hits 15 3-pointers in 97-65 win over Alcorn State Updated: Nov-25-15 12:20 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - D'Marques Tyson made six 3-pointers and scored 20 points, leading four bench players in double figures as Portland rolled to a 97-65 win over Alcorn State on Tuesday night.
- Langston hits winner, Murray St. beats Pepperdine 59-55 Updated: Nov-24-15 8:30 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Wayne Langston scored 17, including the game-winning jumper with 53 seconds left, to help Murray State beat Pepperdine 59-55 in the Gulf Coast Showcase on Tuesday night.
- No. 10 Gonzaga heads field of rivals at Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-24-15 2:51 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - No one had to explain to Texas coach Shaka Smart about what to expect in this week's Battle 4 Atlantis tournament.
- Shepard, Hemsley lead SDSU to 79-54 win vs East Carolina Updated: Nov-24-15 12:53 am
SAN DIEGO - Winston Shepard and the rest of the San Diego State Aztecs got the message from coach Steve Fisher.
- Pacific beats Notre Dame de Namur 79-44 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:47 am
STOCKTON, California - Jacob Lampkin had 12 points and nine rebounds, and Tonko Vuko added 11 points and six rebounds as Pacific defeated Division II Notre Dame de Namur 79-44 on Monday night.