- Brownridge, SCU top Pacific 81-64 in WCC 1st round Updated: Mar-07-14 2:03 am
- Loyola Marymount edges past Portland 67-64 in WCC Updated: Mar-07-14 1:09 am
- Fresno State loses to No. 13 San Diego State 82-67 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:30 am
- Gonzaga beats St. Mary's 75-47 to close WCC season Updated: Mar-02-14 12:35 am
- San Francisco beats Loyola Marymount 65-61 Updated: Mar-02-14 12:21 am
- Brownridge, Santa Clara beat Pepperdine 86-78 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:26 pm
- Pacific outlasts Portland 68-65 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:18 pm
- Haws scores 25, BYU beats San Diego 78-70 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:27 pm
- Payne scores 27, leads LMU past Santa Clara 75-71 Updated: Feb-28-14 1:42 am
- Gonzaga clinches WCC with 70-53 win over Pacific Updated: Feb-28-14 1:06 am
- Gonzaga clinches WCC with 70-53 win over Pacific Updated: Feb-28-14 12:29 am
- Saint Mary's holds off Portland 70-61 Updated: Feb-28-14 12:15 am
- San Francisco wins 19th, tops Pepperdine 77-53 Updated: Feb-28-14 12:06 am
- BYU will no longer discuss honor code violations Updated: Feb-26-14 7:33 pm
- San Diego State routs San Jose St 90-64 Updated: Feb-26-14 2:50 am
- San Diego State routs San Jose St 90-64 Updated: Feb-26-14 2:29 am
- Mount St. Mary's cruises past Bryant, 88-73 Updated: Feb-24-14 10:56 pm
- Aztecs drop to No. 13 after big loss to Lobos Updated: Feb-24-14 6:57 pm
- Toreros give No. 25 Zags best shot, win 69-66 Updated: Feb-23-14 3:35 am
- Sanadze, Toreros upset No. 25 Zags 69-66 Updated: Feb-23-14 3:30 am
- Carlino's 30 sparks BYU past Portland 89-72 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:41 pm
- San Francisco edges Pacific 64-59 Updated: Feb-22-14 8:48 pm
- St. Mary's cruises to 76-54 win over Santa Clara Updated: Feb-22-14 6:17 pm
- BYU beats No. 25 Gonzaga 73-65 Updated: Feb-21-14 2:54 am
- Pepperdine holds off Loyola Marymount, 72-69 Updated: Feb-21-14 1:26 am
LAS VEGAS - Jared Brownridge scored 20 points Thursday night as ninth-seeded Santa Clara defeated No. 8 seed Pacific 81-64 and advanced to the West Coast Conference quarterfinals.
LAS VEGAS - Evan Payne scored 19 points as 10th-seeded Loyola Marymount edged past No. 7 seed Portland 67-64 on Thursday night and advanced to the quarterfinals in the West Coast Conference tournament.
FRESNO, California - Fresno State coach Rodney Terry didn't like what he saw just before halftime.
MORAGA, California - Sam Dower Jr. bounced back from one of his worst performances of the season with 15 points and 10 rebounds as part of Gonzaga's 75-47 win over St. Mary's on Saturday.
LOS ANGELES - Avry Holmes scored 25 points with four rebounds as San Francisco beat Loyola Marymount 65-61 on Saturday night.
MALIBU, California - Jared Brownridge scored a career-high 38 point while setting a pair of Santa Clara freshmen records in an 86-78 win over Pepperdine on Saturday night.
STOCKTON, California - Andrew Bock had 11 points with six assists, and hit four late free throws to help Pacific outlast Portland 68-65 on Saturday.
SAN DIEGO - Tyler Haws had 25 points and BYU wrapped up the No. 2 seed in the West Coast Conference tournament with a 78-70 win at San Diego Saturday.
LOS ANGELES - Evan Payne tied a career high with 27 points on Thursday night and helped Loyola Marymount hold off Santa Clara in the final minute of a 75-71 win.
STOCKTON, California - Kevin Pangos took Gonzaga coach Mark Few's advice and attacked the basket nearly every time he touched the ball.
STOCKTON, California - Kevin Pangos had 18 points, Drew Barham matched his career high with 17 points off the bench, and Gonzaga beat Pacific 70-53 on Thursday night to clinch the outright West Coast Conference regular season title.
MORAGA, California - Stephen Holt pumped in 26 points, including four 3-pointers, to lift Saint Mary's to a 70-61 win over Portland on Thursday night.
MALIBU, California - Cole Dickerson scored 21 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to help San Francisco knock off Pepperdine Thursday, 77-53, earning the Dons a 12th conference win for the first time since the 1978-79 season.
SALT LAKE CITY - Brigham Young University athletic director Tom Holmoe says the school will no longer comment about athletes who are suspended for violating the honor code.
SAN DIEGO - The final numbers were ugly, and that doesn't include the score.
SAN DIEGO - It was an easy one for No. 13.
EMMITSBURG, Maryland - Rashad Whack hit 5 of 6 3-pointers and finished with 21 points as Mount St. Mary's beat Bryant 88-73 on Monday.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego State Aztecs will be smarting for some time from their big loss at New Mexico, well aware that they have one more regular-season game against the Lobos and most likely another showdown in the Mountain West Conference tournament, as well.
SAN DIEGO - Gonzaga is used to getting the best shot from its opponents, and the San Diego Toreros delivered.
SAN DIEGO - Finally beating Gonzaga was everything and then some to the San Diego Toreros, who were enveloped by a sea of happy students after the final buzzer sounded Saturday night.
PROVO, Utah - Matt Carlino drained eight 3-pointers to finish with 30 points, both career-highs, as BYU defeated Portland 89-72 on Saturday night.
SAN FRANCISCO - Cole Dickerson scored 14 points and grabbed 13 rebounds as San Francisco edged Pacific 64-59 Saturday.
SANTA CLARA, California - Stephen Holt scored a career-high 35 points and St. Mary's reached the 20-win mark for the season in a 76-54 win over Santa Clara on Saturday.
PROVO, Utah - BYU has been fighting to stay in the picture for an NCAA tournament at-large bid after piling up potentially damaging losses in West Coast Conference play. Poor perimeter defense has been a culprit in many of those setbacks.
LOS ANGELES - Stacy Davis had 27 points and grabbed 12 rebounds as Pepperdine escaped Loyola Marymount, 72-69 Thursday night to complete a season sweep.