- Pepperdine beats Saint Mary's for the second time, 69-63 Updated: Feb-12-16 1:42 am
MORAGA, California - Lamond Murray Jr. scored 16 points and Stacy Davis had 13, including four free throws in the final 24 seconds, to lead Pepperdine to a 69-63 win over Saint Mary's on Thursday night, handing the Gaels their first home loss of the season.
- Wiljer, Sabonis lead Gonzaga past Portland 92-66 Updated: Feb-12-16 1:32 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Kyle Wiltjer had five 3-pointers and 21 points, Domantas Sabonis had a double-double and Gonzaga rolled to a 92-66 win over Portland on Thursday night.
- Emery propels BYU past San Francisco 114-89 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:32 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Nick Emery sank 10 3-pointers and scored a career-high 37 points to propel BYU to a 114-89 win over San Francisco on Thursday night.
- Brownridge with 19 leads Santa Clara over San Diego 74-71 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:22 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Jared Brownridge had 19 points with seven in the last 2:25 and Santa Clara survived a late shooting slump to beat San Diego 74-71 on Thursday night.
- Loyola Marymount overtakes Pacific late, 77-72 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:15 am
STOCKTON, California - Joshua Spiers scored 17 points and Loyola Marymount made an impressive run late to overtake Pacific 77-72 on Thursday night.
- US adds Blazers' Lillard to Olympic basketball roster pool Updated: Feb-10-16 4:02 pm
Portland guard Damian Lillard has been added to the U.S. national basketball team pool, giving the Americans 31 players for 12 spots.
- Hemsley leads SDSU to 78-71 OT win vs New Mexico Updated: Feb-07-16 2:44 am
SAN DIEGO - San Diego State's 10-game winning streak to open Mountain West Conference play seemed all but over when New Mexico took a five-point lead with 21.1 seconds to play.
- Sabonis, Gonzaga beat Pepperdine 69-66 Updated: Feb-07-16 2:22 am
MALIBU, California - Domantas Sabonis had 20 points and 11 rebounds for his conference-leading 14th double-double and Gonzaga held on Saturday night to beat Pepperdine 69-66.
- San Francisco beats Santa Clara 89-86 in overtime Updated: Feb-07-16 1:43 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Devin Watson scored 24 points, including six in overtime, Uche Ofoegbu blocked a potential game-tying 3-pointer, and San Francisco beat Santa Clara 89-86 on Saturday night.
- Saint Mary's cruises to 60-43 win over San Diego Updated: Feb-06-16 11:22 pm
SAN DIEGO - Calvin Hermanson scored nine of his 12 points in the first half as Saint Mary's built a double-digit lead early and cruised to a 60-43 victory over San Diego on Saturday night.
- Wintering, Tyson lead Portland past Loyola Marymount 92-78 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:57 pm
LOS ANGELES - Alec Wintering scored 29 points, D'Marques Tyson 23 - the pair combining for 11 3-pointers - and Portland took control in the second half to defeat Loyola Marymount 92-78 on Saturday.
- Pacific scores road upset at BYU, 77-72 Updated: Feb-06-16 6:42 pm
PROVO, Utah - Alec Kobre scored 17 points and T.J. Wallace added 15, including a go-ahead 3-pointer, to lead Pacific to a 77-72 upset of BYU on Saturday, snapping the Cougars' 17-game home winning streak.
- Gonzaga tied for first after 92-63 win over Loyola Marymount Updated: Feb-05-16 1:36 am
LOS ANGELES - Domantas Sabonis had 21 points and 11 rebounds and Gonzaga moved into first-place in the West Coast Conference with a 92-63 victory over Loyola Marymount on Thursday night.
- Portland holds off Pepperdine 73-70 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:32 am
MALIBU, California - Alec Wintering scored 19 points, including the go-ahead 3-pointer with 57 seconds left, D'Marques Tyson added 16 and Portland held on for a 73-70 win over Pepperdine on Thursday night.
- Perfect Pusica leads San Diego past Pacific 54-43 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:21 am
SAN DIEGO - Vasa Pusica made all eight shots from the field, was 3 for 3 on free throws and scored 19 points to lead San Diego past Pacific 54-43 Thursday night.
- BYU knocks off St. Mary's 70-59 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:54 pm
PROVO, Utah - Chase Fischer scored 19 points, Kyle Collinsworth added 17, and BYU knocked St. Mary's out of first place in the West Coast Conference, 70-59, on Thursday night.
- Hemsley, Aztecs hold off CSU 69-67 for 10th straight win Updated: Feb-03-16 2:14 am
SAN DIEGO - With about three minutes to go, Colorado State's bench was buzzing because the Rams were in position to hand San Diego State its first Mountain West Conference loss.
- Derksen, Watson power San Francisco past NAIA Menlo 100-68 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:04 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Tim Derksen and Devin Watson combined for 46 points as the University of San Francisco took a break from West Coast Conference play to post a 100-68 defeat of Menlo, an NAIA school, on Tuesday night.
- San Francisco has 6 in double figures, beats Portland 87-76 Updated: Jan-29-16 12:18 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Ronnie Boyce III scored 19 points, Tim Derksen added 16 and San Francisco beat Portland 87-76 on Thursday night.
- Wiltjer scores 35, Gonzaga coasts past Santa Clara 84-67 Updated: Jan-28-16 11:30 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - Kyle Wiltjer made 7 of 10 from 3-point range with 35 points and Gonzaga beat Santa Clara 84-67 to sweep the season series on Thursday night.
- Gonzaga struggling after opening in Top 10 Updated: Jan-28-16 2:58 am
SPOKANE, Washington - Gonzaga began the season ranked in the Top 10 and was expected to ride the imposing front court of Kyle Wiltjer, Domantas Sabonis and Przemek Karnowski deep into the NCAA Tournament.
- Saint Mary's beats Portland 89-74, stays in 1st place in WCC Updated: Jan-24-16 1:24 am
MORAGA, California - Dane Pineau had 20 points and 13 rebounds and Saint Mary's held its one-game lead for first place in the West Coast Conference with an 89-74 win over Portland on Saturday night.
- Murray helps lift Pepperdine past BYU 71-65 Updated: Jan-23-16 10:19 pm
MALIBU, California - Lamond Murray Jr. scored 20 points while Jett Raines finished with 18 as Pepperdine beat Brigham Young 71-65 Saturday.
- Shrigley returns as San Diego St. runs past Utah St. 70-55 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:30 pm
SAN DIEGO - San Diego State got an added bonus as it beat Utah State 70-55 Saturday for its seventh straight victory to open Mountain West Conference play.
- Jacko rallies Loyola Marymount past San Diego 67-63 Updated: Jan-23-16 8:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - Adom Jacko scored 17 of his 23 points in the second half and Loyola Marymount defeated San Diego 67-63 on Saturday.