- Kidd not worried about Pierce matchup vs Raptors Updated: Apr-23-14 5:32 pm
- Jackson seeking Knicks coach, says it won't be him Updated: Apr-23-14 5:26 pm
- DeRozan scores 30 as Raptors beat Nets 100-95 Updated: Apr-23-14 12:03 am
- NBA fines Raptors GM for profanity Updated: Apr-21-14 10:15 pm
- Woodson, Corbin fired: Adelman decides to retire Updated: Apr-21-14 6:32 pm
- Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson after lost season Updated: Apr-21-14 5:28 pm
- Raptors GM Ujiri uses profanity about Nets Updated: Apr-19-14 5:45 pm
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success' Updated: Apr-18-14 7:36 pm
- Jazz win tiebreaker, get No. 4 spot for lottery Updated: Apr-18-14 4:59 pm
- Celtics' boss Ainge faces 2nd rebuilding offseason Updated: Apr-17-14 8:06 pm
- 76ers look toward future after dismal season Updated: Apr-17-14 7:53 pm
- Knicks' season over, focus is on Anthony's future Updated: Apr-17-14 7:42 pm
- No bigger playoff long shot than under-.500 Hawks Updated: Apr-17-14 7:29 pm
- Knicks beat Raptors, who get No. 3 seed anyway Updated: Apr-16-14 11:50 pm
- Wizards head to playoffs with win Updated: Apr-16-14 11:48 pm
- Nets rest starters, lose 114-85 to Cavaliers Updated: Apr-16-14 11:37 pm
- 76ers top resting Heat in finale, 100-87 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:36 pm
- Woodson still believes he's right coach for Knicks Updated: Apr-16-14 9:19 pm
- Knicks sign Lamar Odom Updated: Apr-16-14 8:02 pm
- Nets resting all starters for season finale Updated: Apr-16-14 7:53 pm
- Knicks pound Nets again as Anthony sits Updated: Apr-15-14 11:57 pm
- Injured Anthony will sit out Knicks' last 2 games Updated: Apr-15-14 7:50 pm
- Carter-Williams leads 76ers past Celtics, 113-108 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:32 pm
- Raptors set franchise mark with 48th win Updated: Apr-14-14 11:11 pm
- Maybe Thibodeau was right not to call race early Updated: Apr-14-14 3:44 am
NEW YORK - Jason Kidd never appears worries about anything, certainly not about someone like Paul Pierce.
GREENBURGH, New York - The coaching search is on in New York, and the best possible candidate has already been eliminated.
TORONTO - DeMar DeRozan put his playoff jitters aside and turned in an All-Star performance for the Toronto Raptors.
NEW YORK - The NBA has fined Toronto Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri $25,000 for using profanity in a public place.
NEW YORK - Mike Woodson had the Knicks on top of their division and in the second round of the playoffs, destinations that had become unreachable and practically unimaginable in New York.
TORONTO - Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri let loose a profanity about the Brooklyn Nets during a pregame address meant to pump up a group of fans outside Air Canada Centre before Saturday's opening game of the NBA playoffs.
PHILADELPHIA - Billions of dollars couldn't console Philadelphia 76ers owner Joshua Harris this season. Ok, maybe just a little.
BOSTON - The third-worst season in Boston Celtics history is over, leaving Danny Ainge with plenty of problems as he continues to rebuild the team.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia 76ers opened the season with a win against Miami, and they beat the Heat again in the finale.
GREENBURGH, New York - Carmelo Anthony said he wants to stay in New York, and said he wants to win.
ATLANTA - There's no bigger long shot in the NBA playoffs than the Atlanta Hawks.
NEW YORK - The Knicks lingered on the court, soaking in the cheers from the fans wearing those giveaway orange shirts that were probably meant for the playoffs.
BOSTON - Bradley Beal stood at his locker near the middle of a noisy Washington locker room and expressed a thought that Wizards' players haven't felt for a few years.
CLEVELAND - The Nets lounged their way into the NBA playoffs.
MIAMI - For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.
NEW YORK - Mike Woodson won't lobby to keep his job with the New York Knicks. He believes he's already proven he deserves it.
CLEVELAND - On the final day, the Nets rested.
NEW YORK - At least the New York Knicks can say they won a city championship.
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony's will miss the final two games with a torn labrum in his right shoulder, ending his first playoff-less season and potentially his New York Knicks career.
PHILADELPHIA - Chris Johnson stepped back, heaved up a desperation 3-pointer and watched it fall in to tie the game with 0.9 seconds on the clock.
TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors keep piling up accomplishments.