- Rising Stars: LaVine, US beat Wiggins, World 157-154 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:06 pm
TORONTO - Zach LaVine had 30 points and seven rebounds and the United States team beat the World team 157-154 in the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday night to kick off the NBA's All-Star weekend.
- The Latest: US beats World 157-154 in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-12-16 11:04 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Friday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- Carmelo Anthony voted to player union's executive committee Updated: Feb-12-16 8:39 pm
TORONTO - New York Knicks All-Star Carmelo Anthony has been elected to the NBA Players Association's executive committee as a vice president.
- Steph Curry returns to Toronto at the height of his powers Updated: Feb-12-16 5:38 pm
TORONTO - When the Toronto Raptors signed Dell Curry in 1999 to provide some shooting on the perimeter, they also acquired two young children in the deal that would dart around the back hallways of the Air Canada Center dribbling basketballs and bouncing off the walls.
- Kobe's last, Toronto's 1st as NBA All-Star goes outside US Updated: Feb-11-16 8:21 pm
TORONTO - Of all the goodies Kobe Bryant collects in his farewell season, one this weekend might be particularly useful.
- Shaq wishes he had a farewell tour like Kobe is getting Updated: Feb-11-16 8:18 pm
TORONTO - Shaquille O'Neal has watched former teammate Kobe Bryant's farewell tour this season from afar. And even though Bryant hasn't been the consistently dynamic player he once was while playing for a Los Angeles Lakers team that is losing games by the bucketful, O'Neal couldn't help but be a little envious of the way Bryant has been able to say goodbye.
- Celtics rally late, overtake Clippers in overtime 139-134 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:07 am
BOSTON - The way the Boston Celtics are scoring right now, they may want to try bottling a little of it before they leave for the All-Star break.
- Cousins, Collison lead Kings past 76ers Updated: Feb-10-16 11:07 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Sacramento Kings hope a win and some rest will help quiet the noise that has been surrounding the team lately.
- Grizzlies rout Nets in 1st game since Gasol's broken foot Updated: Feb-10-16 10:57 pm
NEW YORK - A tough couple days gave way to an easy night for the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Timberwolves come back from 18 down to stun Raptors, 117-112 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:56 pm
- Pierce 'thankful' in possibly his final visit to Garden Updated: Feb-10-16 7:59 pm
BOSTON - Paul Pierce started his career in the shadows of Celtics legends.
- Sacramento coach Karl says meeting with GM Divac positive Updated: Feb-10-16 6:45 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sacramento Kings coach George Karl said Wednesday he has a positive outlook after meeting with team general manager Vlade Divac amid a losing streak and speculation about his job.
- Middleton's free throw lifts Bucks over Celtics 112-111 Updated: Feb-10-16 12:14 am
MILWAUKEE - Greg Monroe isn't used to being out of the starting lineup.
- Wall, Wizards ruin Rambis' Knicks debut with 111-108 win Updated: Feb-09-16 11:59 pm
- Johnson hits 3-pointer at buzzer, Nets beat Nuggets 105-104 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:16 pm
NEW YORK - Joe Johnson has been known as a clutch player during his tenure with the Brooklyn Nets and he came through again Monday night.
- Raptors beat Pistons 103-89, have won 14 of 15 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:11 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - When Andre Drummond's shot from about 80 feet dropped straight through the net to end the third quarter, Toronto's lead was down to five points, and it looked like this game against the Detroit Pistons might come down to the wire.
- Redick leads Clippers to 98-92 OT victory over 76ers Updated: Feb-08-16 10:07 pm
- Knicks fire coach Derek Fisher; Rambis gets interim job Updated: Feb-08-16 10:01 pm
GREENBURGH, New York - Derek Fisher had just finished a long playing career when Phil Jackson picked him to coach the New York Knicks. Just 1 1/2 seasons later, Jackson decided he needed someone else.
- Mudiay, Nuggets hand Knicks 5th straight loss Updated: Feb-07-16 5:05 pm
NEW YORK - Emmanuel Mudiay's first game at Madison Square Garden was going so poorly that he apologized to his coach at halftime.
- Avery Bradley's 25 points helps Celtics beat Kings Updated: Feb-07-16 4:38 pm
BOSTON - The Boston Celtics enjoyed a season-high scoring day to keep their current winning stretch rolling along.
- Warriors win 41st straight home game, 116-108 over Thunder Updated: Feb-07-16 1:01 am
OAKLAND, California - With a Super Bowl-sized stage, a celebrity-filled crowd and two championship contenders on the floor, it felt more like late May in Oracle Arena than early February.
- Okafor, Noel lead 76ers past Nets Updated: Feb-06-16 11:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - T.J. McConnell channeled his inner Ish Smith.
- NBA All-Star weekend: A primer on what to watch in Toronto Updated: Feb-06-16 11:03 am
Hockey and Toronto are synonymous, with the sport's Hall of Fame being housed there and the Maple Leafs being one of the NHL's "Original Six" franchises. And sports like baseball, rugby, yachting and curling all have history in the city going back to the 19th century.
- Green scores 16 points and Grizzlies hold off Knicks 91-85 Updated: Feb-05-16 11:33 pm
- Johnson, Nets have season-best night in beating Kings Updated: Feb-05-16 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - Joe Johnson and the Nets kept pouring it on in their best performance of the season, though the Kings' problems went beyond their defense.