- Lopez leads Nets to 90-82 win at Bucks Updated: Dec-08-13 12:27 am
- Hamilton leads Nuggets over 76ers 103-92 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:53 pm
- 76ers' Michael Carter-Williams sidelined Updated: Dec-07-13 6:03 pm
- Morris' double-double leads Suns past Raptors Updated: Dec-07-13 12:45 am
- Taylor fills in with 20, Bobcats beat 76ers 105-88 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:36 pm
- Knicks beat Magic by 38, end home skid at 7 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:14 pm
- Celtics get quick start, beat Nuggets 106-98 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:11 pm
- Kobe Bryant to return to Lakers lineup Sunday Updated: Dec-06-13 9:42 pm
- Knicks crush Nets in 1st meeting this season Updated: Dec-05-13 11:08 pm
- Irving, Cavaliers snap Nuggets' win streak 98-88 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:21 pm
- Temple pulls ahead to beat Saint Joseph's 77-69 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:36 pm
- Knicks, Nets set for matchup of teams that 'stink' Updated: Dec-04-13 3:45 pm
- Warriors rally from 27 down to top Raptors 112-103 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:11 am
- Nuggets blow out Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Dec-04-13 12:13 am
- Carter-Williams leads 76ers past Magic in 2OT Updated: Dec-03-13 11:41 pm
- Disappointing Nets reassign assistant coach Frank Updated: Dec-03-13 11:20 pm
- Crawford leads Celtics to 108-100 win over Bucks Updated: Dec-03-13 11:20 pm
- Estate of ex-Sixers president, Croce, up for sale Updated: Dec-03-13 6:31 am
- Nets' Pierce has broken hand, out 2-4 weeks Updated: Dec-02-13 12:38 pm
- Davis hurt, Anderson leads Pelicans over Knicks Updated: Dec-01-13 11:42 pm
- Pelicans' Davis breaks hand against Knicks Updated: Dec-01-13 9:31 pm
- Robinson scores 23, Nuggets beat Raptors 112-98 Updated: Dec-01-13 8:02 pm
- Drummond has big day; Pistons beat 76ers 115-100 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:55 pm
- Johnson scores 26, Nets beat Grizzlies 97-88 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:05 am
- Bucks beat Celtics 92-85 to end 11-game skid Updated: Nov-30-13 11:33 pm
MILWAUKEE - Brook Lopez and the Brooklyn Nets needed a strong performance after an embarrassing loss to the New York Knicks.
PHILADELPHIA - Playing their fourth game in five nights and missing their leading scorer, the sluggish Nuggets appeared well on their way to their third straight loss.
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia guard Michael Carter-Williams sat out the 76ers' game Saturday night against Denver, the second straight game he has missed because of a skin infection on of his right knee.
PHOENIX - Big games aren't out of the ordinary for Markieff Morris anymore, and he had another one Friday night.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - After watching Jeffery Taylor lead Charlotte to its latest win, Bobcats coach Steve Clifford was full of praise for his young star.
NEW YORK - Make that back-to-back blowouts, and at least one Knick swears he saw it coming.
BOSTON - Kris Humphries didn't play 20 minutes in a game for the whole month of November. Five times this season he never got off the bench at all.
NEW YORK - The "laughingstocks" won in a laugher.
CLEVELAND - Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers' best performance of the season brought an end to the Denver Nuggets' seven-game winning streak.
PHILADELPHIA - Anthony Lee scored seven of his 15 points in the last 2:11 to lead Temple to a 77-69 victory over Philadelphia rival Saint Joseph's on Wednesday night.
GREENBURGH, New York - Start spreading the news. One of New York's bumbling basketball teams is about to win!
OAKLAND, California - Thirty minutes after fueling Golden State's largest fourth-quarter comeback in more than 50 years, Klay Thompson pointed to a halftime speech by teammate Jermaine O'Neal as the difference.
NEW YORK - A small but spirited cheer broke out in a corner of Barclays Center, a contrast to the boos that rained down for much of the second half.
PHILADELPHIA - Michael Carter-Williams and Victor Oladipo gave the NBA a double dose of triple-double history.
NEW YORK - The disappointing Brooklyn Nets shook up their coaching staff Tuesday, reassigning top assistant Lawrence Frank to a non-bench role.
BOSTON - Jordan Crawford says the young Boston Celtics have a few things to learn about finishing out close games.
MAIN LINE, Pennsylvania - The posh estate of former Philadelphia 76ers president Pasquale "Pat" Croce is on the market, with a $7.95 million price tag.
NEW YORK - Paul Pierce will be out two to four weeks with a broken bone in his right hand, the biggest loss yet for the injury-plagued Brooklyn Nets.
NEW YORK - Once Anthony Davis went down, Ryan Anderson stepped up to keep the New York Knicks on their losing ways.
TORONTO - Toronto Raptors head coach Dwane Casey knows his starters can't play the entire game.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Andre Drummond knows he's a poor free-throw shooter. He still doesn't like it when teams make an effort to remind him.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Brooklyn Nets relied on Joe Johnson early, Brook Lopez late and mixed in Andray Blatche to snap a two-game losing streak.