- Fan pours drink on Celtics draft pick Thornton during game Updated: Nov-26-15 1:57 am
SYDNEY - An elderly basketball fan has been banned for the rest of the Australian season after tipping beer on the head of Boston Celtics 2015 draft pick Marcus Thornton during a domestic league game.
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors past Cavaliers, 103-99 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:47 am
TORONTO - After a long road trip, the Toronto Raptors looked like a fresh team back home.
- Durant, Westbrook stop Nets' win streak in Oklahoma City Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder were tired of losing to Brooklyn on their home floor.
- Magic get 24 from Oladipo to beat Knicks 100-91 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:35 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Scott Skiles shook up the Orlando Magic starting lineup, hoping for a better defensive effort and some punch off his bench.
- Celtics rally to drop 76ers to 0-16 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:11 pm
BOSTON - The Philadelphia 76ers found a way to tie the longest losing streak in major U.S. professional sports history.
- Millsap, Teague pace Hawks to 121-97 win over Boston Updated: Nov-24-15 11:46 pm
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague has been waiting for the Atlanta Hawks to break out of their slump.
- Wiggins scores 32 as Wolves drop Sixers to 0-15 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:24 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Through another seemingly interminable losing streak, the Philadelphia 76ers have been done in by some of the NBA's biggest names.
- Wade, Bosh score 16 each, Heat roll past Knicks 95-78 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:07 pm
MIAMI - No one had a big scoring night for Miami, which was not an issue. Having great defensive numbers is considerably more important to the Heat right now anyway.
- Nets hold off Celtics 111-101 for home-and-home split Updated: Nov-22-15 9:23 pm
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets were embarrassed and angry, and two nights later were 35 points better.
- DeRozan, Raptors beat Clippers 91-80 Updated: Nov-22-15 7:45 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Toronto Raptors shut down Blake Griffin and Chris Paul, and then had enough to hold off the Los Angeles Clippers at the very end.
- Celtics' Smart out a couple of weeks with left leg injury Updated: Nov-22-15 5:09 pm
NEW YORK - Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart could miss at least a couple of weeks with a lower left leg injury.
- Porzingis leads Knicks past Rockets for 4th straight win Updated: Nov-22-15 2:04 am
HOUSTON - Carmelo Anthony and Derek Fisher insist they knew months ago that Kristaps Porzingis was capable of this type of performance.
- Heat escape, top 76ers 96-91 to keep Philly winless Updated: Nov-21-15 11:50 pm
MIAMI - For much of the night, Philadelphia was in control. The 76ers had their biggest lead of the season at one point, and still led by 11 midway through the fourth quarter.
- Lowry scores 25, Raptors hang on to beat Lakers 102-91 Updated: Nov-21-15 1:21 am
- Anthony scores 25 as Knicks hold off Thunder, 93-90 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:25 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - New York Knicks coach Derek Fisher didn't care that his players nearly squandered a 16-point lead in the fourth quarter. He was more focused on the fact they held on.
- Jefferson, Hornets drop 76ers to 0-13 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:55 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The times that Al Jefferson is most confident he'll have a good game are not when the Hornets center is going against a rookie, and not even when he's facing a winless team.
- Bradley, Thomas lead Celtics to 120-95 win over Nets Updated: Nov-20-15 11:51 pm
BOSTON - Avery Bradley has taken over Isaiah Thomas' role as instant offense off the bench for the Boston Celtics.
- Scott, Havlicek among college hoops Hall of Fame inductees Updated: Nov-20-15 5:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It never occurred to Charlie Scott that he would make history when he accepted a scholarship offer from Dean Smith to play basketball at North Carolina in the late 1960s.
- Jazz use fourth-quarter rally to defeat Raptors 93-89 Updated: Nov-19-15 12:54 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz turned a sloppy start into a fantastic finish.
- Batum's 24 points lead Hornets over Nets, 116-111 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:54 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Nicolas Batum returned to form and the Charlotte Hornets returned to their winning ways.
- George leads Pacers past winless 76ers, 112-85 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:33 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Paul George and the Indiana Pacers didn't take the winless 76ers lightly, and it showed.
- Mavericks rally from 18 down to beat Celtics, 106-102 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:19 pm
- After big night, Porzingis new toast of the town in New York Updated: Nov-18-15 5:35 pm
NEW YORK - Kristaps Porzingis has long arms and quick feet, an ideal combination for rebounding, defending and distributing towels.
- Warriors improve to 12-0 with 115-110 win over Raptors Updated: Nov-18-15 6:54 am
OAKLAND, California - Even if they played an imperfect game, the Golden State Warriors managed to maintain their perfect start.
- Thaddeus Young's 2 free throws lift Nets over Hawks 90-88 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - It was a game that neither team seemed to want to win.