- Nevada defeats Portland State 76-73 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:36 am
RENO, Nevada - Marqueze Coleman scored 21 points with six assists and four rebounds as Nevada beat Portland State 76-73 Wednesday night.
- Nebraska Omaha defeats Northern Colorado 105-85 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Jake White made 8 for 11 field goals and converted all nine free throws to score 25 points and Nebraska Omaha beat Northern Colorado 105-85 Wednesday night.
- Weber St. over Murray St. 75-59 in Gulf Coast Showcase title Updated: Nov-25-15 11:03 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Jeremy Senglin scored 23 points and Weber State beat Murray State 75-59 in the championship game of the Gulf Coast Showcase on Wednesday night.
- North Dakota State beats Montana for 27th straight at home Updated: Nov-25-15 10:13 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A.J. Jacobson scored 17 points, Paul Miller added 15 and North Dakota State beat Montana 73-53 on Wednesday night for the Bison's 27th straight victory at home.
- Engesser scores 25; Denver beats Idaho State 79-69 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:31 pm
DENVER - Nate Engesser made five 3-pointers and scored 25 points to help Denver beat Idaho State 79-69 Wednesday for the Pioneers' fourth straight victory.
- Samford beats Idaho 75-58 to win Mean Green Showcase Updated: Nov-25-15 5:52 pm
DENTON, Texas - Christen Cunningham scored 26 points, Darius Jones-Gibson added 21 and Samford beat Idaho 75-58 on Wednesday in the championship game of the Mean Green Showcase.
- Demps secures Sacramento State's 84-79 win over UC Davis Updated: Nov-25-15 12:25 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Cody Demps made seven straight free throws down the stretch to secure Sacramento State's 84-79 win over UC Davis on Tuesday night.
- Coggins leads Cal State-Fullerton over Southern Utah 80-66 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:22 pm
CEDAR CITY, Utah - Tre Coggins scored 25 points, with five 3-pointers, and Cal State-Fullerton beat Southern Utah 80-66 on Tuesday.
- Weber State downs Drake 74-58 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:09 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Jeremy Senglin scored a career-high 34 points, including a career-best eight 3-pointers, and Weber State beat Drake 74-58 Tuesday night in the second round of the Gulf Coast Showcase.
- Sanders scores 15, Idaho holds off Troy 69-63 Updated: Nov-24-15 8:27 pm
DENTON, Texas - Victor Sanders made four 3-pointers and scored 15 points, Perrion Callandret added 13 points and Idaho beat Troy 69-63 on Tuesday night in the Mean Green Showcase.
- Seattle University clips Eastern Washington 58-52 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:46 am
SEATTLE - Jack Crook scored 17 points and grabbed eight rebounds to help lead Seattle University to a 58-52 win over Eastern Washington on Monday night.
- Weber State advances in Gulf Coast Showcase, 63-60 over CMU Updated: Nov-24-15 12:28 am
ESTERO, Florida - Joel Bolomboy had 19 points and 15 rebounds and Weber State beat Central Michigan 63-60 in the first round of the Gulf Coast Showcase on Monday night.
- Northern Arizona beats San Diego Christian 81-65 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:04 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Ako Kaluna had 25 points, six rebounds and four blocks to send Northern Arizona to an 81-65 win against San Diego Christian on Monday night.
- Late Idaho rally beats North Texas 65-63 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:15 pm
DENTON, Texas - Perrion Callandret hit the game-winning 3-pointer with 1:27 remaining and Idaho beat North Texas 65-63 Monday night at the Mean Green Showcase.
- Youngstown St. tops N. Dakota 79-69 for Slocum's 700th win Updated: Nov-23-15 6:34 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - Bobby Hain scored a career-high 29 points and collected 10 rebounds to lead Youngstown State to a 79-69 victory on Monday over North Dakota for the Penguins' first victory this season and the 700th of Jerry Slocum's collegiate career.
- Florida Gulf Coast slips past North Dakota in 73-60 win Updated: Nov-22-15 9:42 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - Marc Eddy Norelia had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and Florida Gulf Coast pulled away for a 73-60 win over North Dakota on Sunday.
- Austin Peay notches 1st win with 91-76 defeat of N. Colorado Updated: Nov-22-15 7:54 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Khalil Davis had 17 points with five assists, Josh Robinson scored 17 with three 3-pointers, and Austin Peay picked up its first win of the season, 91-76 over Northern Colorado on Sunday.
- Colbert with 29 points, Montana State edges Wyoming 83-82 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:30 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Marcus Colbert scored a career-high 29 points to lead Montana State over Wyoming 83-82 on Sunday.
- Portland State beats Texas-Rio Grande Valley 79-61 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:26 pm
EDINBURG, Texas - Isaiah Pineiro had 24 points and 14 rebounds to lead Portland State to a 79-61 victory over Texas-Rio Grande Valley on Sunday.
- Bowie's 33 lead UTSA past Southern Utah 82-79 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:36 am
CEDAR CITY, Utah - Ryan Bowie had a career-high 33 points, including seven of Texas-San Antonio's last eight points on Saturday night to help the Roadrunners hold off Southern Utah 82-79 and get their first win of the season.
- Idaho coasts to 85-59 win over Linfield Updated: Nov-22-15 1:05 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Victor Sanders sank a career-high six 3-pointers to propel Idaho past Linfield in an 85-59 win Saturday night.
- Gfeller hits 7 3s, scores 23; Montana beats Carroll 70-61 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:36 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - Brandon Gfeller tied his career highs by hitting seven 3-pointers and scoring 23 points, and Martin Breunig added 15 points and a career-best 19 rebounds to help Montana hold off NAIA Carroll (Mont.) for a 70-61 win Saturday night.
- UMBC beats Northern Colorado 81-72 behind Joyce Updated: Nov-21-15 10:09 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Cody Joyce scored a career-high 30 points on 11-of-14 shooting and UMBC beat Northern Colorado 81-72 on Saturday, breaking a three-game losing streak at the Maui Jim Maui Regional Games.
- North Dakota opens tourney with 77-59 win over Bowling Green Updated: Nov-21-15 7:49 pm
FORT MEYERS, Florida - Quinton Hooker pumped in 25 points and North Dakota, playing for the first time with the nickname "Fighting Hawks," cruised past Bowling Green, 77-59, in the first round of the Florida Gulf Coast Classic Saturday.
- Washington State turns back Idaho State 85-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 2:15 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Valentine Izundu struggled to find playing time with the Houston Cougars, but he may find himself working overtime with the Washington State Cougars.