- Breunig's career night lifts Montana over Portland St. 82-80 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:47 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Martin Breunig had 26 of his career-high 32 points in the second half to power Montana's 82-80 comeback win over Portland State on Saturday night.
- Montana State holds off Sacramento State 79-76 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:22 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Tyler Hall scored 25 points with five 3-pointers and Montana State held off Sacramento State 79-76 on Saturday night to end a two-game skid.
- Luzcando, Idaho State blitzes Northern Colorado 90-57 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:22 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - For the second time in three games, Geno Luzcando tied his career high scoring 30 points on 12-for-20 shooting from the field as Idaho State dismantled Northern Colorado 90-57 on Saturday night.
- Eastern Washington downs Southern Utah 81-67 behind Bliznyuk Updated: Feb-06-16 11:09 pm
CEDAR CITY, Utah - Bogdan Bliznyuk scored a career-high 26 points and made 11 of 12 free throws to lead Eastern Washington to an 81-67 victory over Southern Utah on Saturday night for their fourth-straight win.
- Northern Arizona holds off Idaho with 72-70 victory Updated: Feb-06-16 7:12 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Mike Green and Chris Yanku each scored 17 points as Northern Arizona held on to beat Idaho 72-70 on Saturday to snap a seven-game skid.
- North Dakota drops Weber State 78-71 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:58 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Geno Crandall had 21 points on Saturday with a one-handed, tomahawk dunk in the final seconds to round off North Dakota's 78-71 victory over Weber State.
- Sacramento State slips past Montana with late rally 83-79 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:38 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Marcus Graves and Jiday Ugbaja scored 18 points each to lead Sacramento State in a second half rally to edge Montana 83-79 on Thursday night.
- Hot-shooting Portland State rolls past Montana State 83-68 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:16 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Isaiah Pineiro scored 22 points and Portland State shot 60 percent from the floor and rolled to an 83-68 victory over Montana State on Thursday night.
- Senglin paces Weber State past Northern Colorado 64-54 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:55 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Joel Bolomboy had 13 points and 13 rebounds, and Jeremy Senglin led all scorers with 22 points as Weber State beat Northern Colorado 64-54 Thursday night.
- Egbert helps Idaho beat Southern Utah 68-44 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:08 pm
Cedar City, Utah - Ty Egbert scored 12 points with two blocked shots and Idaho surged in the second half to beat Southern Utah 68-44 on Thursday night, avenging an earlier loss to the Thunderbirds, who have now lost five straight.
- Eastern Washington beats Northern Arizona 84-73 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:07 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Austin McBroom scored 28 points, Bogdan Bliznyuk added 22 points and 10 rebounds and Eastern Washington beat Northern Arizona 84-73 on Thursday night for its third straight victory.
- Big game from Hooker, McDermott in UND's win over Idaho St. Updated: Feb-04-16 11:05 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Quinton Hooker turned in a triple-double, Adam McDermott had career highs of eight 3-pointers and 28 points, and North Dakota snapped Idaho State's four-game win streak with a 76-60 victory on Thursday night.
- Sacramento State escapes late rally, beats Idaho 65-63 Updated: Jan-29-16 12:25 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Marcus Graves had 18 points with nine assists on Thursday night and made all four of his free throws in the last 19.8 seconds to help Sacramento State hold on to beat Idaho 65-63.
- Forte leads Portland State over Sacramento State 81-63 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:03 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Cameron Forte had 26 points and 12 rebounds to help Portland State swept the season series against Sacramento State with an 81-63 win on Saturday night.
- Breunig's 26 help Montana top Eastern Washington 74-69 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:29 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - Martin Breunig scored 26 points, Walter Wright added 25, and Montana held on for a 74-69 win over Eastern Washington on Saturday.
- Telfair beats buzzer, Idaho State beats Weber State 69-68 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:28 pm
POCATELLO, Idaho - Ethan Telfair scored 30 points - including the buzzer-beating game-winning jumper - and Idaho State dealt Weber State its first Big Sky Conference loss, 69-68 on Saturday.
- Hooker leads North Dakota in 88-72 win over Southern Utah Updated: Jan-23-16 8:41 pm
CEDAR CITY, Utah - Quinton Hooker scored 28 points, shooting 11-for-11 from the foul line, and North Dakota coasted to an 88-72 win over Southern Utah on Saturday.
- Northern Colorado keeps Northern Arizona at bay in 84-79 win Updated: Jan-23-16 6:55 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Jordan Wilson scored 20 points and Jordan Davis added 17 as Northern Colorado held off Northern Arizona 84-79 on Saturday.
- Montana State rallies to beat Idaho 70-68. Updated: Jan-23-16 6:41 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Marcus Colbert scored 21 of his 23 points in the second half to rally Montana State to a 70-68 victory over Idaho on Saturday.
- Idaho hands Montana first Big Sky loss, 63-58 Updated: Jan-21-16 11:45 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - Victor Sanders scored 27 points and Idaho handed Montana its first Big Sky Conference defeat, 63-58, Thursday night.
- Northern Colorado comes on late to beat Southern Utah 90-80 Updated: Jan-21-16 11:36 pm
CEDAR CITY, Utah - Jordan Wilson scored 24 points and Jordan Davis 16 to help Northern Colorado to a 90-80 win over Southern Utah Thursday night, for its first road win in eight tries this season.
- Montana State turns back Eastern Washington 85-71 Updated: Jan-21-16 11:06 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Tyler Hall scored 24 points and Marcus Colbert had 23 to lead Montana State to an 85-71 win over Eastern Washington on Thursday night.
- N. Dakota shoots lights out in 101-59 defeat of N. Colorado Updated: Jan-21-16 10:59 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Corey Baldwin scored 22 points, matching his career best for the second time in four games, and five teammates also scored in double figures as North Dakota walloped Northern Arizona 101-59 on Thursday night.
- Overtime run lifts Southern Utah over Idaho 85-83 Updated: Jan-17-16 1:13 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Trey Kennedy scored 18, including two free throws with 14 seconds left in overtime, and Southern Utah beat Idaho 85-83 Saturday night.
- Weber State holds off Sacramento State 85-74 Updated: Jan-17-16 12:31 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Joel Bolomboy scored 19 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead Weber State to an 85-74 win over Sacramento State on Saturday night.