- CS Northridge cruises, defeats Southern Utah 84-57 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:21 am
- Pacific surges past North Dakota 93-76 Updated: Dec-01-13 9:44 pm
- Fresno State ekes past Northern Arizona 71-67 OT Updated: Dec-01-13 7:43 pm
- Portland cruises past Southern Utah 86-57 Updated: Dec-01-13 6:39 pm
- Northern Colorado beats Prairie View A&M 87-70 Updated: Dec-01-13 6:21 pm
- UC Irvine knocks off Sacrament State 79-53 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:47 am
- Wyoming beats Montana State 79-54 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:39 am
- N. Colorado rallies to beat Bethune-Cookman 65-60 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:50 pm
- Weber State beats San Jose State 72-55 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:42 pm
- Oregon downs North Dakota 91-76 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:54 pm
- Drake cruises past Northern Arizona 76-56 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:30 pm
- Hawaii pulls away from Montana 72-61 Updated: Nov-30-13 3:17 am
- E. Washington pulls away from Seattle 82-75 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:33 pm
- Balanced Boise State rolls past Portland St 76-60 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:29 pm
- Grayson wills Bakersfield over N. Arizona 61-50 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:23 pm
- Cal Poly shuts down North Dakota 70-43 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:42 pm
- Sacramento St. edges past UC Davis 73-67 Updated: Nov-27-13 1:08 am
- Washington holds off Montana 83-79 Updated: Nov-27-13 12:41 am
- Utah State spoils Weber State's home opener 77-71 Updated: Nov-27-13 12:14 am
- Montana State defeats Cal State Northridge 77-62 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:23 pm
- North Dakota beats rival North Dakota State 95-77 Updated: Nov-24-13 9:18 pm
- UC Irvine rolls past Eastern Washington 81-58 Updated: Nov-24-13 9:11 pm
- Portland State defeats UC Davis 79-63 Updated: Nov-24-13 8:03 pm
- Cal State Bakersfield gets past Idaho St 71-69 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:29 am
- UC Riverside handles Southern Utah 74-59 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:57 pm
NORTHRIDGE, California - Stephan Hicks broke the 1,000-point career plateau, scoring 20 points as Cal State Northridge easily handled Southern Utah, 84-57 Tuesday night.
EUGENE, Oregon - Ross Rivera scored 19 points and Sama Taku added 18 as Pacific put away North Dakota 93-76 in a Global Sports Challenge matchup Sunday night.
FRESNO, California - Cezar Guerrero dropped a deep jump shot - originally scored a 3 - that boosted Fresno State past Northern Arizona 71-67 after an agonizing chase through overtime in the final of the Fresno State Classic on Sunday.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Thomas van der Mars scored 17 points, Alec Wintering had a career-high 10 assists and Portland cruised past Southern Utah 86-57 Sunday.
GREELEY, Colorado - Derrick Barden matched a season-high with 19 points and Northern Colorado broke away with an emphatic run early in the second half to best Prairie View A&M 87-70 on Sunday to conclude the Colorado State Challenge.
SACRAMENTO, California - Chris McNealy had 15 points and six rebounds to lead UC Irvine to a 79-53 victory over Sacramento State Saturday night.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Riley Grabau continued his red-hot shooting from 3-point range, sinking all five of his shots from beyond the arc and scoring 19 points to lead Wyoming past Montana State 79-54 on Saturday night.
GREELEY, Colorado - Tevin Svihovec scored 20 points and hit two free throws with 8 seconds left as Northern Colorado finished a stunning comeback to beat Bethune-Cookman 65-60 Saturday night.
OGDEN, Utah - Davion Berry scored 20 points with six assists and two steals as Weber State snagged its first win of the season, beating San Jose State 72-55 Saturday night.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon's Mike Moser decided it was time to get his rebounding game going.
FRESNO, California - Chris Caird scored 16 points and Richard Carter added 12 with seven assists and four steals as Drake defeated Northern Arizona 76-56 in a Fresno State Classic matchup Saturday night.
HONOLULU - Christian Standhardinger scored 26 points and pulled down seven rebounds to lead Hawaii to a 72-61 win over Montana Friday night.
CHENEY, Washington - Tyler Harvey scored a career-high 30 points to lead Eastern Washington to an 82-75 win over Seattle Friday night.
FRESNO, California - Issiah Grayson had 20 second-half points in a low-scoring affair and willed Cal State Bakersfield to a 61-50 victory over Northern Arizona on Friday night.
EUGENE, Oregon - Brian Bennett scored a season-high 16 points as Cal-Poly held North Dakota to 23.4 percent shooting from the field and won 70-43 on Friday night.
DAVIS, California -
SEATTLE - Senior C.J. Wilcox scored 22 of his 28 points in the second half, leading Washington to an 83-79 win over Montana on Tuesday night.
OGDEN, Utah - Jarred Shaw scored 20 points on Tuesday night and Utah State overcame a halftime deficit to spoil Weber State's home opener 77-71.
BOZEMAN, Montana - Marcus Colbert scored 16 points, sank four 3-pointers and dished out six assists as Montana State defeated Cal State Northridge 77-62 Tuesday night.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Troy Huff scored 32 points and snagged 10 rebounds to lead North Dakota to a 95-77 win over rival North Dakota State on Sunday.
BAKERSFIELD, California - Javonte Maynor scored 21 points and Cal State Bakersfield survived a scare from Idaho State, winning 71-69.
CEDAR CITY, Utah - Chris Patton scored 21 points and grabbed a career-high 15 rebounds, as the Australian native helped power UC Riverside over Southern Utah 74-59 Saturday night.