- Utah slides by Colorado 24-17 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:47 pm
- Utah slides by Colorado 24-17 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:19 pm
- Parity has ruled the Pac-12 this season Updated: Nov-27-13 12:45 am
- Washington State beats Utah 49-37 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:08 pm
- Washington State beats Utah 49-37 Updated: Nov-23-13 7:36 pm
- Thomas is ready for Ducks' final stretch Updated: Nov-21-13 5:02 pm
- No. 5 Ducks back on track in Pac-12 Updated: Nov-19-13 4:42 pm
- Utah QB Wilson out for season after concussion Updated: Nov-19-13 12:33 am
- Wilson a concern after Utah falls 44-21 to Ducks Updated: Nov-16-13 9:59 pm
- Mariota throws for 3 TDs and Ducks beat Utah 44-21 Updated: Nov-16-13 9:29 pm
- Utah QB Wilson won't play against Oregon Updated: Nov-16-13 3:12 pm
- Mariota says his knee isn't an issue for Oregon Updated: Nov-12-13 4:29 pm
- Kelly leads No. 23 Arizona St rally to beat Utah Updated: Nov-09-13 8:57 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Turnovers sealed Colorado's fate in more ways than one.
SALT LAKE CITY - Kelvin York rushed for 132 yards and two touchdowns and Trevor Reilly had a late interception to help Utah slide by Colorado 24-17 on Saturday afternoon.
PHOENIX - The Pac-12 Championship participants are set: No. 8 Stanford will face No. 13 Arizona State with a spot in the Rose Bowl on the line.
PULLMAN, Washington - Utah dug itself a 21-0 trench in the first quarter against Washington State on Saturday, and then almost managed to dig out.
PULLMAN, Washington - Connor Halliday threw for 488 yards and four touchdowns as Washington State beat Utah 49-37 on Saturday to become bowl eligible for the first time since 2006.
EUGENE, Oregon - With an 86-yard kickoff return against Utah, Oregon's De'Anthony Thomas authoritatively announced that he's back.
EUGENE, Oregon - Marcus Mariota has been right all along: The No. 5 Oregon Ducks just need to play out their season. In December they'll see where they land.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah quarterback Travis Wilson will miss the rest of the season after the team discovered a preexisting medical condition during a concussion diagnosis last week, Utes coach Kyle Whittingham said Monday.
EUGENE, Oregon - Utah quarterback Travis Wilson did not play in Saturday's 44-21 loss at No. 6 Oregon because of a concussion, but afterward Utes coach Kyle Whittingham suggested something more is going on with his sophomore starter.
EUGENE, Oregon - Marcus Mariota is more concerned about his Oregon teammates than he is about his knee.
EUGENE, Oregon - Utah quarterback Travis Wilson did not travel to Oregon for Saturday's game against the No. 6 Ducks because of a concussion.
Marcus Mariota insists his left knee isn't a concern and that he'll be ready to go Saturday when No. 6 Oregon hosts Utah.
SALT LAKE CITY - Near the end of an exhausting game, 305-pound Will Sutton admitted he didn't rush the quarterback hard because he was trying to catch his breath. The decision Anderson