- Va. attorney general warns of deed solicitation Updated: Mar-07-14 2:40 am
- Va.'s top 10 farm exports, top 10 destinations Updated: Mar-02-14 11:55 am
- Notice of appeal in Va. gay marriage ruling filed Updated: Feb-24-14 6:15 pm
- Va. AG taps 3 to review office, seek efficiencies Updated: Feb-21-14 2:04 am
- Va AG: Ruling on same-sex marriage a step forward Updated: Feb-14-14 1:55 pm
- Judge: Va. same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional Updated: Feb-14-14 1:02 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Attorney General Mark Herring is warning Virginians to beware of companies offering to sell them a copy of the deed to their home.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia's top 10 agricultural and forest exports:
NORFOLK, Virginia - The Norfolk Circuit Court clerk said Monday that he plans to appeal a federal judge's ruling declaring the state's ban on same-sex marriages unconstitutional.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia's new attorney general has named three people to give his office a review, with an eye on reforms and cost savings.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Attorney General Mark Herring says a federal judge's ruling overturning the state's ban on same-sex marriage is another step forward ensuring all Virginians are treated fairly and equally under the law.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A federal judge ruled Thursday that Virginia's ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional, making it the first state in the South to have its voter-approved prohibition overturned.