- Indicted former Ala. senator cites AG's payments Updated: Mar-06-14 6:27 pm
- Ala. joins agricultural lawsuit against California Updated: Mar-06-14 5:45 pm
- Alabama attorney general criticizes budget Updated: Feb-19-14 7:44 pm
- Brasher named Alabama solicitor general Updated: Feb-10-14 6:44 pm
- Hubbard running for Ala. attorney general Updated: Feb-06-14 7:43 pm
FORT PAYNE, Alabama - An indicted former state senator accused of making improper payments to a campaign aide has filed court papers citing the attorney general's payments to a campaign staffer.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange announced Thursday that the state has joined a lawsuit to block California from imposing some of its own agricultural standards on out-of-state producers.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange says he is concerned about what lawmakers' proposed General Fund budget will mean for his office.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Andrew Lynn Brasher is Alabama's new solicitor general after being named to the post by Attorney General Luther Strange.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Democratic state Rep. Joe Hubbard announced a run for Alabama attorney general Thursday, accusing Republican incumbent Luther Strange of being an "absentee attorney general."