- Arizona officials order 3 charter schools closed Updated: Dec-11-13 5:08 am
- Judge won't revive lawsuit from AG Horne aide Updated: Dec-06-13 7:47 pm
- Arizona agents find ecstasy factory inside dorm Updated: Dec-05-13 4:06 pm
- THP: No fatalities during no-fatality challenge Updated: Dec-05-13 4:05 am
- AG: Agencies can't charge to inspect records Updated: Dec-04-13 5:18 am
- Heart disease led to death of former lawmaker Updated: Dec-02-13 7:07 pm
- ADOT issues warning of fraudulent MVD websites Updated: Nov-28-13 5:06 am
- 3 in Texas family killed in Arizona head-on wreck Updated: Nov-27-13 12:19 pm
- Democratic lawmaker wants pot legalized in Arizona Updated: Nov-27-13 7:37 am
- Civic leaders talk about transit money Updated: Nov-23-13 8:11 am
- Cindy McCain, Christie talk human trafficking Updated: Nov-22-13 3:06 pm
- Winter weather prompts road closures across Ariz. Updated: Nov-22-13 7:38 am
- Funeral services for Miranda planned for Monday Updated: Nov-21-13 7:40 pm
- Court rules man's convictions remain after death Updated: Nov-21-13 1:48 pm
- ADOT: Westbound I-10 closed at I-8 interchange Updated: Nov-20-13 9:13 am
- Republican governors meeting in Scottsdale Updated: Nov-20-13 7:13 am
- AG Horne suing group over ads attacking him Updated: Nov-19-13 7:32 pm
- NC governor travels to Arizona for meetings Updated: Nov-19-13 10:02 am
- GOP targets 3 Ariz. Dem lawmakers on health law Updated: Nov-18-13 6:09 pm
- Gov. Martinez to attend GOP meeting in Arizona Updated: Nov-18-13 5:05 am
- Deadly corridor for dust storms at Picacho Peak Updated: Nov-16-13 1:55 pm
- Former Arizona legislator Ben Miranda dies at 64 Updated: Nov-15-13 6:19 pm
- Prosecutors must now reveal evidence of innocence Updated: Nov-15-13 1:37 pm
- ADOT offers tips for winter driving in Arizona Updated: Nov-14-13 6:19 am
- Arizona DPS to crack down on texting drivers Updated: Nov-11-13 10:20 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona State Board for Charter Schools has ordered three charter schools that earned failing ratings on state assessment tests to close.
PHOENIX - An attorney representing Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne and a top aide failed to convince a judge Friday that a lawsuit seeking to declare the state's limits on political contributions unconstitutionally low should be revived.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Highway Patrol and state Department of Safety and Homeland Security say a goal to have zero fatalities on Interstate 40 over the Thanksgiving holiday appears to have been met.
PHOENIX - A new opinion from the Arizona Attorney General says public agencies can't charge a copying fee if a person just wants to review records at the agency's office.
PHOENIX - The wife of former Arizona lawmaker Ben Miranda says her husband's death was the result of heart disease.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Transportation has issued a warning about fraudulent Motor Vehicle Division websites.
MARBLE CANYON, Arizona - Three members of an Allen, Texas, family were killed when their van collided head-on with a car on a highway in a remote area of northern Arizona.
PHOENIX - A Democratic state lawmaker says he will introduce a bill that will legalize marijuana and instead regulate and tax it much as alcohol is now.
Economic growth in the Southeast Valley and the state could sputter without massive investments in transportation, regional leaders were told earlier this month.
PHOENIX - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Friday that law enforcement, religious groups and public shame can work in concert to prevent the scourge of human trafficking at major events like the Super Bowl.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A handful of roads across Arizona soon will close for the winter season.
PHOENIX - Funeral services for former Arizona legislator Ben Miranda are scheduled for next week in Phoenix.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the convictions will stand against a man who carried out a 2000 deadly shooting at a homeowners' association meeting in Peoria.
CASA GRANDE, Arizona - Westbound Interstate 10 is closed about midway between Phoenix and Tucson following a single-vehicle rollover accident Wednesday morning.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Nearly all the nation's Republican governors are set to be in Scottsdale for the next three days at the annual meeting of the Republican Governors Association.
PHOENIX - Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne is suing a conservative political group that is running ads attacking him in advance of the 2014 election.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory is staying out west for a couple more days.
PHOENIX - National Republicans plan to target three Arizona Democrats in the 2014 congressional elections over their positions on President Barack Obama's health care law.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez plans to travel to Arizona this week for a meeting of the Republican Governors Association.
TUCSON, Arizona - A 2-mile stretch of highway halfway between Phoenix and Tucson is Arizona's deadliest corridor for dust storms, data show.
PHOENIX - Former Arizona legislator Ben Miranda, a leader in the Legislature's Latino caucus and an outspoken opponent of state immigration laws, has died. He was 64.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Supreme Court has adopted a new rule that requires prosecutors to turn over evidence of innocence to defense lawyers, even after a person has been convicted.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Transportation is warning drivers to be careful in the mountains as the winter season approaches.
TUCSON, Arizona - The Arizona Department of Public Safety plans to crack down on drivers who are distracted by texting or their cellphones in general.