- Rangers beat Flyers 4-1 in Game 3, take 2-1 lead Updated: Apr-23-14 3:20 am
- Rangers beat Flyers 4-1 in Game 3, take 2-1 lead Updated: Apr-22-14 11:56 pm
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series Updated: Apr-20-14 4:36 pm
- Lundqvist has records, now wants Stanley Cup ring Updated: Apr-18-14 7:06 pm
- Gionta's OT goal helps Canadiens beat Rangers 1-0 Updated: Apr-13-14 3:06 am
- Nabokov earns shutout as Isles top Canadiens 2-0 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:54 pm
- Nash's late goal lifts Rangers over Sabres 2-1 Updated: Apr-10-14 10:59 pm
- Fallen Rangers posthumously awarded Bronze Star Updated: Apr-09-14 8:10 am
- Richards' 2 power-play goals lift Rangers Updated: Apr-08-14 11:00 pm
- Senators keep Rangers from clinching playoff spot Updated: Apr-05-14 11:19 pm
- Barrie leads Avalanche over the Rangers, 3-2. Updated: Apr-04-14 1:15 am
- Rangers topple Canucks 3-1 Updated: Apr-02-14 2:41 am
- Rangers sign free-agent F McCarthy from Vermont Updated: Mar-31-14 6:51 pm
- Talbot, Nash lead Rangers over Oilers 5-0 Updated: Mar-31-14 12:21 am
- Flames rally past Rangers 4-3 Updated: Mar-29-14 1:11 am
- Rangers LW Kreider to have surgery on injured hand Updated: Mar-28-14 3:53 pm
- Rangers' Kreider (hand) to miss at least 5 games Updated: Mar-26-14 8:11 pm
- McDonagh, Girardi rally Rangers to OT win Updated: Mar-24-14 11:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - While his teammates mobbed him after a late goal, Dan Carcillo trash-talked with Flyers fans through the glass before hitting the bench for a celebration.
PHILADELPHIA - Never afraid to raise his fists, Dan Carcillo made his mark in the league as a puncher more than a postseason star.
NEW YORK - This win was three years in the making for backup goalie Ray Emery and the rest of the Philadelphia Flyers.
MONTREAL - The Canadiens and Rangers ended their regular seasons with an overtime game settled by a penalty shot.
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers did just enough to dispatch of the lowly Buffalo Sabres. A few minutes later, a little bit of help handed them home-ice advantage to start the playoffs.
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Six months after they were killed by an IED in Kandahar, Afghanistan, Sgt. Patrick C. Hawkins and Spc. Cody J. Patterson of the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment were posthumously awarded the Bronze Star with Valor Device during a combat awards ceremony Tuesday at Fort Benning.
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers' first game after they secured a playoff berth went a lot smoother than the two before they got in.
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers came up short in their first shot at clinching a playoff berth. The Ottawa Senators bounced back from a humbling loss and gave their flickering postseason chances a slight spark.
DENVER - The Colorado Avalanche keep losing players and winning games.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - It took 15 games, but Martin St. Louis finally scored for the Rangers.
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers have agreed to terms with free-agent forward Chris McCarthy, who played college hockey at Vermont.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The New York Rangers played the kind of defense that they're going to need come playoff time.
CALGARY, Alberta - Mike Cammalleri has had a knack for scoring game-winning goals for the Calgary Flames.
NEW YORK - Rangers forward Chris Kreider is out indefinitely because of a left hand injury that requires surgery.
NEW YORK - Rangers forward Chris Kreider is sitting out against the Philadelphia Flyers because of a left hand injury that also will force him to skip at least New York's upcoming four-game Western Conference trip.
NEW YORK - Ryan McDonagh scored off a rebound of Dan Girardi's shot 1:56 into overtime to complete the New York Rangers' stunning rally in a 4-3 victory over the Phoenix Coyotes on Monday night.