- NHL show provides behind scenes look at Olympics Updated: Feb-26-14 6:31 pm
- Crosby relieved to return with Olympic gold Updated: Feb-26-14 5:45 pm
- Ovechkin apologizes for Russia hockey performance Updated: Feb-25-14 3:31 pm
- Bjoergen, Cologna star in cross-country in Sochi Updated: Feb-24-14 1:30 am
- Lawrie rejoices over Canada's gold-medal win Updated: Feb-23-14 5:43 pm
- Costly, political, successful: Sochi Olympics end Updated: Feb-23-14 2:23 pm
- Canada rules rink, a flame dies, an Olympics ends Updated: Feb-23-14 2:04 pm
- Sweden's Backstrom fails doping test in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 1:48 pm
- Hockey-crazed Canadians celebrate Olympic gold Updated: Feb-23-14 12:29 pm
- Blame Canada: Their game, their gold again Updated: Feb-23-14 11:33 am
- SOCHI SCENE: Price's saves Updated: Feb-23-14 9:31 am
- Northug looks for 1st Sochi medal in 50K race Updated: Feb-22-14 5:51 pm
- Sweden, Canada meet in Olympic men's hockey final Updated: Feb-22-14 5:24 pm
- Matt, 34, wins Olympic slalom; oldest Alpine champ Updated: Feb-22-14 3:19 pm
- Finland routs US 5-0 for bronze in Olympic hockey Updated: Feb-22-14 3:08 pm
- Sweden, Canada play for gold in men's hockey final Updated: Feb-22-14 12:02 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: A matter of perspective Updated: Feb-22-14 5:48 am
- Canada beats US 1-0 to reach gold-medal game Updated: Feb-22-14 12:40 am
- SOCHI SCENE: USA-Canada showdown a dud Updated: Feb-21-14 2:15 pm
- Swedes top Finns 2-1 to reach Olympic hockey final Updated: Feb-21-14 11:42 am
- Canada finishes 1-2 in Olympic women's skicross Updated: Feb-21-14 9:38 am
- Blunders cost China bronze medal in men's curling Updated: Feb-21-14 9:21 am
- Sweden wins bronze medal in men's Olympic curling Updated: Feb-21-14 8:05 am
- Finland G Rask misses semifinal with illness Updated: Feb-21-14 7:24 am
- Lueders proving mettle by leading Russia to medals Updated: Feb-21-14 6:43 am
NEW YORK - Now that the NHL season has resumed following the long Olympic break, hockey fans are about to get an unprecedented behind-the-scenes look at what went on in Sochi.
PITTSBURGH - Sidney Crosby's second Olympic experience was last dramatic and just as rewarding.
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Alex Ovechkin apologized for Russia's hockey performance at the Olympics, a sentiment put in perspective by the encouraging news that his father was on the way home after heart surgery.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marit Bjoergen is still in a class of her own in women's cross-country skiing, although perhaps not quite as dominant as she was four years ago.
DUNEDIN, Florida - Brett Lawrie can claim bragging rights inside the Blue Jays clubhouse.
SOCHI, Russia - Flushed with pride after its athletes' spectacular showing at the costliest Olympics ever, Russia celebrated Sunday night with a visually stunning finale that handed off a smooth but politically charged Winter Games to their next host, Pyeongchang in South Korea.
SOCHI, Russia - The Olympic flame was snuffed out. No chance of that for the Canadian hockey team, champions again.
SOCHI, Russia - Sweden center Nicklas Backstrom watched from the athletes village as his teammates lost to Canada in the Olympic hockey gold-medal game because he failed a doping test for a substance found in an allergy medication.
TORONTO - Hockey-crazed Canadians from coast to coast thought nothing of an early morning start and streamed into bars on Sunday to watch and celebrate Team Canada capturing Olympic gold.
SOCHI, Russia - Blame Canada.
SOCHI, Russia - One of the brightest stars for Canada this Olympics isn't scoring goals, he's preventing them.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Petter Northug has one last chance to make sure his Sochi Olympics aren't a total failure.
SOCHI, Russia - Sweden and Canada are the last two Olympic champions in men's hockey, and they've both gone undefeated so far in Sochi.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - One racer called the course "borderline unsportsmanlike." Another said it was "brutal." Five of the top eight skiers in the opening leg failed to even finish the second.
SOCHI, Russia - Teemu Selanne led his team around the ice, with a bronze medal draped around his neck, after he finished off his sixth Olympics with a sweet victory.
SOCHI, Russia - Henrik Lundqvist already has a gold medal at home, tucked away in memory of two fantastic weeks in Turin eight years ago. Nearly half of Canada's roster has the same souvenir from Vancouver in 2010.
SOCHI, Russia - You've heard it many times: "Depends on how you look at things." Here's a dramatic Olympic example of that very precept, shown with the help of remote cameras set up in advance in the Bolshoy Ice Dome in Sochi.
SOCHI, Russia - For the rematch, Canada skipped the overtime and shelved the theatrics.
SOCHI, Russia - The men's hockey showdown between Canada and the United States didn't pack the punch that most were hoping for when the game began.
SOCHI, Russia - Sweden beat up and defeated its biggest rival, and the reward is a shot at a second gold medal in the last three Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marielle Thompson and Kelsey Serwa got great air even with their ski boots on, kicking back their heels and flailing their arms so wide, they almost dropped the flowers.
SOCHI, Russia - Liu Rui was so close to being an Olympic medalist in curling. Too close for comfort, it turns out.
SOCHI, Russia - Sweden won the bronze medal in men's Olympic curling on Friday, beating China 6-4 in a nerve-jangling game that hinged on the final shot in an extra end and two major technical blunders by the Chinese.
SOCHI, Russia - Goalie Tuukka Rask won't play in Finland's Olympic men's hockey semifinal against Sweden because of an unspecified illness.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Pierre Lueders got to be part of the home team at the Vancouver Games, competing there as the undisputed star of Canadian bobsledding.